All Comments on 'Socks for Christmas?'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyabout 1 year ago

Fucking brilliant! As the cartoonist B. Kliban put it, “Cleopatra killed herself by holding a beast to her ass.” I’ll see you in the future! To quote something else.

Handley_PageHandley_Pageover 8 years ago
Another lesson . .

in very clever story-telling

Thanks, Ogg,

HP

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 20 years ago
Hot feet

I already voted for your story. I found it funny and please can I get a pair of socks? I know, get to the back of the line.

WillsWillsover 20 years ago
Enjoyable 'yarn'

I thought I would try to get your tally up but when it came through I realised I had already read it and voted. Very enjoyable 'yarn'. Hope the votes continue for you.

Will's

PS. I you could just see your way to getting a couple of pairs out to Portugal...

whispering_surrenderwhispering_surrenderover 20 years ago
Sign me up too!

I understand these socks are backordered.....I'll just have to read the story over and over and over until I get my pair. You have added me to the list haven't you? *peer*

Wonderful story Og. *hugs*

Whisper

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Where can I get some of those socks?

Og, that was a wonderful, complete story! I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of it, from the humour to the sexy stuff and the character building. I laughed out loud when I read how Mr Singh's son died. You pulled me straight in with some great dialogue and very well developed, believable characters.

Great one, Og, thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...