Sorry, Sex is About Fun, Not Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgia turned back to me, "A grand would come in handy right now wouldn't it?"

I laughed but I was beginning to wonder what she was suggesting, we had consumed over two bottles of wine between us and she was well on the way.

Then Max pulled out his wallet, counted off ten one hundred dollar bills and fanned them out on the table, he was pulling Georgia bluff. She turned serious as she looked at the money and then up at Max to see if he was joking or not, he wasn't. Georgia was silent in contemplation for a few seconds.

"Sorry, Max, sex is about fun, not money." she told him.

"I guarantee it will be real fun." he suggested. "Something you won't forget for a long time."

Georgia laughed again, "Oh, you'll guarantee it will you? How so?"

"Well, you'll get over nine inches of fun."

This time Georgia giggled, "How many times a girls heard that and been disappointed."

"I'll tell you what; if it ain't over nine inches I'll give you two grand." he countered

"Two grand if it wasn't a good nine. If it wasn't, I'd take the two grand, and there'd be no sex." she replied.

"Okay, it's a deal." he said.

Georgia's grin disappeared, "You're serious aren't you?"

"Yep. How about you? Are you serious?"

She shook her head, "Sorry Max. As I said, sex is for fun, not money. But thanks for the offer."

Max was obviously disappointed as he replaced the money back into his wallet. He then removed a business card and began writing on it.

"Here's my room and phone number. I'll be up for a while; give me a call if you change your mind."

He then finished his drink and left us.

Georgia looked over at me with a smirk, "Oops, nearly got ourselves into trouble."

"What do you mean, nearly?" I asked with a smirk of my own.

"Well, nine inches and a grand's more than I've been offered for a long time, c'mon lets dance."

For the next fifteen minutes we danced, then the band slowed the tempo and we danced real close. With the lights real low, Georgia began amorously sliding a leg between mine, with her breasts sliding against mine and her tongue playing with mine I could tell she was really getting in the mood.

"Are you considering Max's offer?" I asked.

"Nope, not considering it, just thinking about it." she replied.

"Never known money to turn you on." I whispered.

"Doesn't, it's the nine inches thing." she whispered back.

One of Georgia's fantasies is to try a large cock, she's seen more than a few well endowed men in videos. I recently purchased her a large life-like dildo, but it's not quite the same thing she told me, even though she likes it. I began to feel myself get a little aroused at the thought of watching Max and Georgia in bed together.

"Do you want to go to our room and discuss it?" I asked a short time later.

Georgia lifted her head from my shoulder and looked up at me, "Yes please."

By the time we'd reached our room, I was aroused to say the least. Georgia pulled me tight and kissed me hard and passionately.

"So, do you want to go to Max's room?" I asked when our lips parted.

"Yes and no. Yes I'd like to try his nine inches, but no to any repercussions."

"It's a good opportunity to try a big one. You can if you want to; you have my have my permission."

"I don't know." she replied.

I slid my hand up the front of her dress and between her thighs; slipping my hand down her panties I encountered warmth and wetness.

"I think your pussy wants to." I added.

Georgia laughed as I teased her clit, "Okay, I do want to. Let me ask Max if he still wants to, then I'll have a shower."

Max still wanted to play, and after a shower I watched as Georgia put on matching cream underwear on and then slipped a short black dress over the top. She spent a few minutes on make up before putting on her shoes. From her bag, she removed her management diary which accompanied her where ever she went. She removed a page separator which doubled as a ruler and held it up for me to see before placing it in her bag along with a bottle of lube.

"Now we'll see if he measures up." she said.

Minutes later we headed towards Max's room, my heart was racing as we walked hand in hand down the corridor and knocked on his door. Max grinned as he ushered us into a dim lighted lounge of his small suite, he then handed us each a glass of champagne as a starter.

Georgia took a sip and turned to Max, "Okay, let's lay down the rules. Nine inches and over, we play for a grand. Less than nine inches and its two grand and no sex."

Max laughed, "So business like. Okay, I agree."

"Okay, let's see the money, all two grand." she said.

Max took out his wallet and counted a thousand dollars and put it a coffee table, he then counted off a second and placed it beside the first pile.

"Okay, let's see if you measure up."

Max grinned wickedly and kicked off his shoes, next he undid his trousers and let them drop to the floor where he picked them up and placed them over the coffee table. His briefs and his shirt were next leaving his toned and tanned body nude. His cock looked large and heavy in its semi hard state. He started to stretch and stroke it as he looked over at Georgia.

"How about taking your dress off for a bit of encouragement?"

Georgia shook head, "Nope, not yet."

But she then lifted her dress and gave him a glimpse of her panties. Max smiled as he feasted himself of Georgia thighs and panties, his cock was soon rising to the occasion. His long hand strokes emphasised its size. Then he stopped stoking it and left it for Georgia to evaluate. It sure looked a good nine thick inches; a layer of uncircumcised skin all but hid the shiny head trying to escape its constraints. Now unsupported, his cock angled down towards the floor. Georgia removed the page separator/ruler from her bag and then stepped closed to Max. She slipped her hand under his cock and stroked with one hand before laying her ruler along the top and looking down at it.

"Nine and a half." she commented. "Well then, I suppose we can play."

"Told you didn't I?" Max commented as he turned Georgia away from him.

I watched Georgia's excited face as he undid her dress and let it slip to the floor. He turned her around and the kissed her on the lips. My heart was pounding as her hand reached up and fondled his cock at the same as her now unclipped bra hit the floor. Max reached down and pushed her panties down; Georgia bent down and completed the job leaving her only in a pair of high black shoes. Max took a step back and looked at his purchase. With one hand he twirled her slowly like a ballerina so that he could take her all in.

"Very nice." he said after a couple of turns.

I agreed, her body was tanned with the exception of bikini lines, her breasts stood firm with nipples erect. I knew that her pussy lips would be slippery and wet with excitement under the triangle of curly hair. Max pulled her close and slipped his had between Georgia's thighs, with her head back and eyes closed, he began teasing her clit. Her hand dropped to his cock and began slowly stroking it, by now the large head had appeared from under the foreskin.

Then Georgia broke the embrace and moved over to a comfortable chair and turned to Max, "Do it to me from behind, I like it from behind."

She turned and bent over the waist high back of the chair and reached for the arm rests to support herself. Max moved behind her and lifted his cock to her pussy, I watched as he slid the head between her lips a few times before moving it to her opening. Her high shoes held her just at the right height as his cock made its debut into Georgia' pussy. First, the head and the first inch popped in and I could hear Georgia sigh, then Max eased back a little and began moving back and forth with slow strokes. Max's cock slowly inched its way into Georgia, she reached between her thighs and adjusted her pussy lips and then leaned forward again. I noticed her hands were gripping the armrests tightly and her face was twisted in concentration.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yep, I think so." Then she grinned. "I don't know whether to laugh or cry."

Max began moving a bit faster, his long forward strokes resulting in a noisy slapping of flesh sending ripples down her thighs. From my side view, I could see Georgia's pussy stretched wide, her inner lips extending outwards as he pulled his cock out, and then disappearing on the in stroke.

"Oooh, that's nice." Georgia soon commented and began pushing back at his cock.

Max continued for a short time before stepping back letting his cock drop towards the floor, he led Georgia around to the front of the chair. Anticipating his intentions, she sat on the edge of the chair and leaned back. Her legs opened for him as he knelt and positioned himself in front of her. Georgia lifted her thighs up to her chest as his cock was placed between her pussy lips; she then lowered her legs almost rolling her pussy onto his cock. Gripping her knees, she adjusted her legs to a comfortable position as his cock moved in and out of her. Soon she was taking his full length to the hilt; she opened her eyes briefly to see where I was. Confirming I was close, she smiled and closed them again. Max's hands were now exploring her breasts and enlarged nipples. I watched transfixed as Max's shiny cock slid in and out of Georgia with long slow strokes. Her head was tilted backwards, her eyes were closed and she was frowning. All of a sudden, Max pulled out of her and began stroking his cock with his hand. Seconds later, his cum jumped the short distance to Georgia's pussy. She opened her eyes and leaned forward to watch as he pumped himself dry. Rubbing his cock through the gooey mess, he then slipped back it inside. Georgia moaned as it disappeared to the hilt, after a few seconds, Max pulled back and let his cock slid out.

Georgia grinned up at me, "Boy; that was something else."

"We've only just started." Max said as he effortlessly scooped up Georgia into his arms and carried her with ease into the bedroom.

He placed her carefully on the bed and lay down beside her. He guided Georgia's hand back to his semi erect cock. She got the idea real quick and moved down the bed to his cock. Her fingers and thumb didn't meet around his thick girth as it began to once again harden; she slid her hand up and down his cock and then lowered her mouth onto it. I sat on the end of the bed and watched Georgia suck the knob of his cock, the shape of the head plain to see moving inside her bulging cheeks. Max gently pulled away from her and rolled her onto her back, her thighs parted in expectation as he moved over her. Georgia reached for his cock to guide it back into her pussy. She frowned briefly as he slipped deep inside her, but her legs were soon wrapped tightly around his thighs as she moved eagerly against him. I felt a mixture of pride and jealousy as her arms encircled his neck and ran her fingers through his hair. He was soon moving swiftly back and forth inside her, the slapping of flesh audible over Georgia's groans of appreciation. Max then effortlessly tuned over and rolled Georgia on top into a sitting position. She adjusted her position and then dreamily lowered her breasts onto Max's chest. From behind, I had a perfect view of Georgia's pussy sliding up down his thick cock. By this time, I was starting to feel a little left out.

"Mind if I join in?" I asked.

Georgia sat up and looked down at Max, "Sounds like fun to me."

"Sure." he replied. "I've had a few threesomes with girls, but never two guys.

I was out of my clothes in seconds and climbed onto the bed behind Georgia; I placed my hands on her thighs and guided her backwards towards me. My aim was dead on as my cock slipped into her warm wet pussy without any assistance. From my elevated position, I watched Georgia's head bob up and down on Max's cock and paced myself to stop an ever close orgasm. Over the next half hour or so, we changed positions taking turns with her mouth and pussy. When she finally asked for the lube I knew that she was getting tired and sore and wouldn't go for much longer. She soon pulled away from Max's cock and sat on the edge of the bed.

She looked at both of us and grinned, "How about a blow job contest? Ten sucks each and see who cum's first."

Max and I laughed but we were soon standing in front of Georgia. She started with my cock and began slowly sucking my cock while stroking Max, after ten sucks she swapped cocks and began working on Max. I have to admit that his large cock so close to my average size cock was sort of intimidating, but also very erotic. On my third set of ten, Georgia sensed that I was close and concentrated on my cock. She was soon rewarded and pointed my cock downwards to her breasts as I let fly, she then stroked me until I'd finished leaving three long lines of cum over them. She blew me a kiss before turning her attention to Max who was playing with his own cock. She turned slightly so that she was facing him and then took him into her mouth. It took a few minutes to coax him to an orgasm, but then again, it was his second for the night. Again she aimed his cock at her chest, the results hitting her just above my mine. She then lay back and patted the bed each side of her suggesting that we join her. When we got our breaths back, Max looked over at Georgia.

"That was real good fun. How about you, did you cum?"

"Nah, but it doesn't matter. I still enjoyed it."

"Would you like me to lick your pussy, see if we can get to cum?"

She hesitated before answering, "I think I'm too far past it, but you can try if you like."

Max rolled over, grabbed two pillows and moved down the bed. He placed them under Georgia's buttocks and then moved between her open thighs. She settled back and her eyes closed as Max's tongue began working on her clit. I reached over and took her hand in mine which earned me a smile. I think Georgia got close a few times but then she gave up.

"Sorry Max, it's real nice but it ain't gonna happen tonight, the old pussy's plumb worn out."

Max crawled up and we cuddled up to Georgia and fell asleep.

The next morning Max checked out and headed for home leaving Georgia and I to ourselves. We were sort of uncomfortable with each other; we knew we should talk about it but both feeling too self conscious to bring it up. For the last few days, we enjoyed ourselves with Max's money. I played a few rounds of golf and Georgia spent her days in the casino. On the drive back home we sat almost silently for the first hour. Then Georgia turned sideways on her seat to face me.

"I want you to know that I love you to bits and I don't want what happened to come between us. It's been me that's been having all the fun while you watch. If I let you have some fun just once, will you agree that we don't need to do it again?"

"What do you mean?" I asked sneaking a quick look.

She grinned, "Well, a few weeks ago, Helena was feeling me out for a threesome. I said no at the time, but if you want to I will."

"Shit, why didn't you tell me."

She laughed, "Oh, you would have said no too?"

I grinned, Helena was a pretty little thing, dark hair and olive skinned. She was big busted with a tight butt and shapely legs. We'd met her through friends and we socialised from time to time. Georgia knew I wouldn't hesitate to get her in the sack.

"Thing is, she's a little bi and I'm not sure that I'd like another girl licking my pussy."

"I hope you're telling me the truth." I replied.

Georgia reached down and took her cell phone from her bag, she flicked through the listed phone numbers and pushed send. She spoke to someone for a few seconds and then handed the phone to me.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi to you. I hear we may be getting together for some fun." I recognised Helena's voice immediately.

"Yep." I replied.

Well, it'd have to be tonight. I'm going away on business for a week tomorrow. Can you manage tonight?"

"Absolutely!" I confirmed.

"Great, give me a ring when you get back to town. We can arrange a time for me to come over to your house."

After I disconnected, I looked over at Georgia, "It's on for tonight."

Georgia looked a little uneasy, so I took her hand in mine and placed it over my hardening cock.

She gave it a squeeze, "Better concentrate on driving, I'd hate to have an accident."

She was right; I drove carefully and confidently all the way home.

12