All Comments on 'Taking Charge Ch. 01'

by Handprints

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Brilliant Story

I hope,you have plans to add a few more chapters to this story.I enjoyed reading it immensely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please continue!

I really enjoyed this and can't wait to see where you take it next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved but want more about the hero's development

Loved the sex, loved the cruelty, loved the inventive background to the main character. Would like it even more if you spent more time on his thinking, planning and decision making, with fewer instances of "my gut took over." Can't wait for the next chapter!

duckiesmutduckiesmutover 16 years ago
*

This was...enticing.

Thank you.

BlackShanglanBlackShanglanover 16 years ago
Hard-core thrills

Very well written work, intense and delicious. It's heavy enough on pain to perhaps put off the faint-hearted, but the action, dialogue, and descriptions are excellent and stirring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

really hot! brutal, though... this is one of those stories that i fantasize about but would not want to experience!

bondagewifebondagewifeover 13 years ago

I loved this. I hope you write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

Wow....this was amazing! If only there where more 20 something year olds out there that knew how to be this confident with a woman one minute and then still be Romeo afterwards. I'm 23 and I still have not found him. This was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What?

He fell off his medications and went nuts? Bah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So well written

I hope you plan on writing more and consider getting published. Seems like a lot of thought went into this and I really like the background that went into it. Gave it some substance.

Can actually picture it all happening, it flowed really well and was incredibly hot!

xavierwxavierwover 1 year ago

Perfect!!!

To THINK that this is over a decade old and I'm just reading it! Only 2 stories written/submitted/shared!! Unreal!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous