All Comments on 'Talla's Temple Ch. 25'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AeroielAeroielover 12 years ago
Nicely Done

A Well written story. Very detailed and descriptive and provided very nice "mind pictures" for me as I read it. I enjoyed it very much.

I hope you will be continuing Book 2

Thank You

KolrinKolrinover 12 years ago
What a ride!

Somehow I think there is more to a mesh than anyone from Form ever allowed anyone to know, though I guess they have a few secrets of their own.

Please write on. I really enjoy your story, it is one of the few truly original pieces I know here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks for the story

Thanks a lot for a great and original story. I really like the world building, as well as the story and plot.

I hope you plan to continue the story and I will be checking regularly for updates :)

DreasholaDreasholaover 12 years ago
This chapter made me cry

How can they be so wicked to them Poor kids... This chapter came fast hopefully book 2 will come at d same pace. Keep up this excellen work.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Wow

I do believe that this is going to come back to bite the Temple in the ass.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
I hope they destroy the temple.

Bring on Book 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
looking forward to Book 2

looking forward to Book 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This whole series has been amazing. Never in my life have I eagerly awaited updates of a series of short porn stories, but you've fixed that.

This stuff is great. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
damn good read

I was skeptical at first, but became very intrigued with this world you created. It gave me a lot to think, question, and pick at. much more than just a story. cant wait for book 2. youre one of the few i actually check back to see if more has been posted. Thank you for letting us into your world.

CeruleanBlueCeruleanBlueover 12 years ago
Great cliffhanger!

Allow me to join the others in, first, congratulating you on the completion of Book 1, and , second, urging you to continue this wonderful storyline in a speedy fashion. There was a lengthy gap between two of your chapters (I forget which two), and I despaired that this story had joined so many other unfinished ones on this site. Thank you for continuing. Keep up the great writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Masterful

I have to admit that as a sci-fi writer myself, I never came to this site for anything more than a quick read and such things that accompany a lack of true involvement. In fact as a writer i felt that this site was only full of rather unimaginative people writing emotion and lust filled prose. But your writing has kept me riveted and coming back for more than just the usual. In fact, I didn't continue to read as a way to satisfy my beastly intentions, but rather for your skillful adaptation of literature to this genre! You don't write smut for what it is, you've found a way for sci-fi to become more human in mature intention. I do look forward to your future endeavors as a writer, both here and else where. If you'd like I would love to do a collaboration with you. I'll try to send a more private message with my contact information. Congratulations and Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cant wait for more

This series is one of the most interesting and intriguing stories I've ever read Pls post book 2 as soon as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Book 2

Hi

Are you going to publish book 2 soon ?

Can you at least post an update please.

xtorchxtorchabout 12 years agoAuthor
Book II

Believe it or not, yes, I've finally finished chapter 1. I'll be submitting it soon.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Xav.

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 12 years ago
how the hell

am i supposed to go to bed now

DarkPulseDarkPulseover 9 years ago
Good read

The writing was great, the setting and background were all thought out and intriguing, but the plot left me a bit underwhelmed considering the high standard your hard work set the tale to. Talla jumped the gun acting without all the information available and in the end paid the price. No forward thinking aside what her baser desires demanded of her. It made me shake my head several times and then she and Zhairilo are left at odds against the temple which I have to admit has done pretty damn good considering the barbaric nature of human kind. I feel myself more leaning to the temple's side than the wayward couple, simply because they didn't play things smart. It was a good read, I pity Talla for her suffering, but in the grand scheme of it all, she doesn't have my full heart behind her. The temple has a way of life that works, and her selfishness is now trying to tear it down? I shake my head.

Excellent work none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Just checking this story by looking through chapters and the start bugged the hell out of me.

That girl in the front called the woman "Adjudicate" which is a fucking verb. An "Adjudicator" does the "adjudicating."

That's like calling a Boxer a Box.

xtorchxtorchalmost 5 years agoAuthor
That girl in the front called the woman "Adjudicate" ...

Yes, I made up a noun out of a verb (in the same way and Advocate is someone who advocates for you). I'm pretty sure I knew it wasn't a real word, but it was a while ago.

Randall Munroe's Fiction Rule of Thumb says I get five made up words per book.

I'm not sure I can remember all of them, but if we ignore the words in the Temple's language, what do we have?

Synergist, Adjudicate ... ?

I'm probably under the limit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Clockwork Orange ?

Excellent work. It's not very often that i get lost in the story and just can't put it down.

Thank you so much xtorch.

As for the comment title ?

From my poorly informed viewpoint A.C.W. would rank right up there with Lord of the Flies, Animal Farm, Farehentheight 451 and 1984 as significant works. If there are rules against made up words A Clockwork Orange most likely broke all of them ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man.. you managed to write what is essentially a really good YA novel... on an erotica site? It's obviously highly erotic but the world building (especially with different factions etc.) reads like it could be the newest hit YA series. I loved your 200dollars series and held off for a while because I'm not big on fantasy/scifi erotica, but after reading your newest spankin' entry, I felt like I just wanted to read more of your work, so I finally got around to this and finished it in a day or two. Really great work, even 11 years ago. Bravo.

xtorchxtorchover 2 years agoAuthor

I think I always liked fantasy novels with a good set of rules (good = weird + consistent).

It seemed natural to make an erotic fantasy world along the same lines. I'm glad you enjoyed it and I do want to continue it, but I'm busy finishing the second novel of Two Hundred Dollars at the moment, so it has to wait a bit.

ikrs32ikrs32over 2 years ago

Holy hell, this has been one of the best reads on the site, seriously! Not only is the world fascinating (with some of the best world building I've seen in a while!!), but you've also managed to pace it perfectly to preserve the tension and air of mystery throughout the entire thing. This story will be on my mind for a long while. Well done, and thanks so much for all your hard work!!

Cupertino345Cupertino345about 1 year ago

What a world you have created! Femdom to a level I have never imagined. I love it.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing work! I read it years ago and searched for a long time to find it again and just read the whole thing again. Have you written any novels?

xtorchxtorchabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi anonymous.

I have written a few more stories over at my Patreon page:

https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch

This includes continuations of the Talla's Temple storyline and the Two Hundred Dollars story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
1657 Followers
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES