The Orc's Prisoner

Story Info
A male paladin gets captured by a female orc.
2.5k words
4.58
12.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could barely make out the form charging at him, his eyes unable to see more than the silhouette of whatever was charging at him through the glaring light of that harsh Durotar sun. Though, judging by its rough, rumbling voice, it had to be a man. A very, very angry man.

Raising his shield to defend himself, the human paladin could barely react before the greenskinned axe-wielding berserker was upon him. He towered over him, and he could only see the battlelust in his red eyes before the world went black around him as he felt a sharp pain against his skull. Maybe going to Northwatch would have been a better idea...

----

"Ugh... Where the...?" Slowly, he regained consciousness, looking around him slowly as color flooded back into his vision. He seemed to be in the center of a large, orcish hut with a small fire crackling in the center. Outside, the sun had gone down and he could hear the soft sound of crickets in the evening air.

As he tried to sit up, he felt a sharp pain at the side of his head where he'd been struck by the Orc. What surprised him most, however, wasn't the pain. It was the fact that he seemed to be completely unrestrained and lying in a huge pile of warm furs. He was glad for that, as the nights got rather cold in Durotar.

Pushing aside one of the flaps of the tent, through which only the bright light of a huge crackling fire could be seen, was a huge orcish female. Easily a foot and a half taller than him, she grinned as she spotted the human. It was then that he felt extremely naked, and he noticed that wasn't too far from the truth, as the only clothing covering him was the pair of linen breeches he'd put on that morning.

Slowly but surely, the Orcish woman, walked towards him and he could see her rippling musculature in the dim light of the crackling fire that illuminated the inside of the tent ever so slightly. Her body was covered by a chest wrapping as well as a leather harness and leather shorts, not unlike what a typical Orgrimmar grunt could be seen wearing.

The sheer strength and size she possessed made the Paladin back up slowly against the back of the tent, sitting on the pile of furs. Intimidating would be putting it lightly as she slowly but surely made her way over to him so she stood standing before him, looking down at him with that same predatory grin.

"Me, Hukka. You, slave," she spoke, pointing to herself and then to him, as if to emphasize what she meant with her broken Common. His eyes moved up her body, from her thick bonecrushing thighs, to her rock-hard abs, to the twin orbs held back by that tight chestwrap. Not to mention those two arms that rivaled his own. Not only could she probably overtake him in a fight, she could probably crush his skull without even an afterthought. He was frozen in fear and... lust? Was it lust he was feeling? Excitement at the way she looked at him with those hungry eyes? He'd never heard of an Orc with a Human fetish before.

The human could only nod as "Hukka" looked over his own body with that hungry gaze. He didn't know if he'd been sold off by that male Orc from before or if she'd won him in some bet. He honestly didn't care, his eyes glued to her chest as she started unbuckling her harness slowly and letting it fall to the ground with a loud thud as the metal and leather hit the dirt beneath them. She could feel his eyes locked on her linen-wrapped chest, not a sound escaping his mouth as her large green fingers started removing the long piece of cloth. He had to admit, he had never thought female Orcs could be attractive... But this one, even with the heaps of muscle she had on her, was something else entirely. Her face wasn't entirely unattractive and in the dim light of the tent, was quite pleasant to look upon.

As more and more of that tight wrapping came undone, it seemed her chest grew ever so slightly larger. While her breasts had been a good handful before, he'd now need two hands to fully grasp one of those breasts. His reverie was interrupted as she tossed the long white ribbon onto his face, her two impressively large breasts now exposed to the air, dark green nipples hard in the cool air (though he felt himself getting warmer at the sight now presented before him!)

"Human male enjoy breast, yes?" she asked, bringing both her hands upwards to grope and fondle at her twin melons.

He nodded slowly, quite impressed at the level of Common she could speak. He should have learned Orcish, because in that moment, there was nothing he wanted more than tell her just how much he wanted to mate with her.

"Good. We Poka Poka until sun high in sky," said the Orc, licking her lips at the sight of the bulge now straining the human's breeches.

Though he knew not what "poka poka" meant, he could deduce quite easily as his gaze traveled from her breasts down to her wide hips as her hands caressed her own rock-hard body in a slightly clumsy attempt at seduction. One of her hands slid from her sides, down to her extremely wide and womanly hips and down those leather shorts.

She closed her eyes momentarily as he could see the leather shift from the movements beneath. A sound, much like a cross between an odd grunt and moan, escaped her parted lips.

Her eyelids fluttered opened once more as she stared down at him, raising two fingers from the hand that had been in those very short leather leggings. They glistened in the soft light of the tent, coated in her own juices. Slowly and far more seductively than he'd have liked, she pushed the two digits into her mouth, eyes not breaking contact with his. Her lips locked tightly around her finger as she started sucking on them, licking them clean of her own juices.

This was far too strange for the Human. Though he'd had sexual encounters with Horde races before, this one seemed to be bent on seducing him for some reason, even though she had only moments ago declared him a slave.

With him completely unmoving save for his gaze locked on her marvelously athletic form and those plump green jugs, the Orcish woman knelt before him, her large hand gripping his crotch quite firmly and suddenly. He hadn't been expecting such an aggressive action from the woman who hadn't shown any signs of wanting to cause him bodily harm thus far.

"You not find Hukka attractive?" she asked, that hungry lust in her eyes slowly turning to boiling anger. "Hukka fuck you until your cock sore!" declared the greenskin.

With a single powerful yank, she'd torn his pants straight off of him, leaving him completely naked and exposed in the air, his manhood fully erect and throbbing slowly, leaking a steady stream of precum onto his crotch.

"Me need get you nice and ready..." said Hukka, her anger having apparently evaporated at the sight of his veiny rod, her hand slowly moving to grip that impressive appendage, giving it a firm tug and squeeze.

If her previous tearing off of his clothing hadn't made it apparent, the vigor and strength with which she wielded his weapon let him truly feel the strength in her iron grip. This woman was not to be angered if he wanted to leave this place alive, somehow.

He groaned in pleasure as her fingers started stroking his shaft slowly, clutching his length solidly. Droplets of precum would dribble down the underside of his manhood as she manually stimulated his throbbing fuckshaft. Throughout this, her gaze only left his every now and again to look at her handiwork. "Good size. Fuck good," she commented, causing him to raise an eyebrow in response.

As her hand stroked his achingly erect cock slowly, she leaned in, giving the helm of that tool a long, sensuous lick, her eyes locked with his as she did so. The corner of her mouth curled into a devious grin as, for a moment, a few seconds of bliss, she let the tip of his cock enter her mouth, sucking on it gently, letting him feel the warmth of her mouth and the wetness of her saliva coating his prick.

She pulled her plump lips from his dick with a loud plop and "mwah~", a small tendril of precum linking her mouth to his cock for but the briefest of moments. He wouldn't move, he couldn't move. He was simply unable to resist her in any way, shape or form, both physically and due to her almost hypnotic movements. Every touch, every lick, every sensation on his cock brought him closer to the edge, but she knew how to play him. She knew what buttons to push to avoid throwing him off the edge so soon.

As one hand kept on pumping his fat shaft, the other would gently roll his swollen balls around gently within her palm, letting him feel each finger as it caressed that smooth, cum-laden sack.

Just as he was starting to enjoy those tender touches and kisses upon his manhood, he suddenly felt the Orc place her two fat, jiggling orbs of titflesh around his diamond-hard prick. The sensation was unlike anything he'd ever felt, and the woman's sudden aggressiveness towards his cock made it all the better as she started moving those twin pillows up and down the length of his veiny rod, coaxing more and more precum from it, the abundant liquid quickly coating the depths of her green canyon of cleavage.

He could hear her panting a little as she lifted and pushed down on the two huge tits, feeling her hardened nipples rubbing against his abs every now and again. Through the tent echoed the lewd smacking noises every time the underside of those delicious breasts connected with his crotch and thighs.

As she lay almost on her stomach, he could clearly see over her shoulder her huge, round ass. If he thought Troll women had impressive booties, this one was completely out of this world, each huge cheek nearly twice the size of his own head! Even on her large, athletic frame, it seemed somewhat out of proportion. He'd definitely need a closer look to inspect such a delicious-looking rump!

Schmap. Schmap. Schmap. The sounds of that expert titfucking brought him back to reality, the sensations nearly overloading his cock. Focused on the task at hand (or at breast?) the green warrior let a huge dollop of saliva fall from her mouth to the top of his prick, mixing in with that abundant cleavage, making it even more slippery as his dick slide up and down the tight, slick tunnel of her fat funbags.

Though she seemed intent on doing most of the work, he couldn't help but start thrusting upwards into her tittymeat, groaning in pleasure as he felt every inch of his manhood covered in the warm embrace.

She seemed to take his response well and squeezed her knockers even harder around his dick, her movements accelerating as if she was desperate to make him blow his load straight away. When she couldn't squeeze any tighter around him, she looked up at him, flashing him that toothy grin she'd shown him before.

That silky smooth valley of creamy fuckflesh was enough to send him hurtling towards release, feeling his muscles twitch a little, his upwards thrusts increasing in intensity. Smack. Smack. His balls would collide with the large jiggling boobs, both his hands on the ground on either side of him.

He closed his eyes momentarily, trying to make the pleasure last for as long as he could. Feeling himself at the edge of orgasm. With a sudden squeeze and tug from the Orc's huge tits, the Paladin started cumming. Thrusting into her cleavage to the hilt, his cockhead became a fountain of sticky white jizz, rapidly painting her neck and collar with its creamy payload.

Releasing her tits from his manhood, she placed her lips to its head, letting a few ropes of cum streak across her tongue before pulling her head back and placing her pre and spit coated knockers be plastered in the abundant white nut shooting from the tip. He brought a hand to his dick to better aim, letting the last few ropes streak across her nipples and the tops of his captor's breasts.

Squeezing the last few drops from his abused cock, he fell back onto the furs, completely satisfied. Though he seemed to be the only one as the Orc woman started at his slowly deflating prick with mild disappointment in her eyes.

Suddenly, her eyes shot wide with a look as though she'd just remembered something. Standing up, she made her way to the other side of the tent, kneeling down and rummaging through a large backpack. In this position, he could very clearly see that colossal green butt, just as huge as he'd remembered. He could tell its size wasn't due to an overabundance of fat as she stood up once more, letting him see those tight muscles flexing beneath her skin.

Making her way to him, tits still coated in his jizz, she brought her hand up with a small green vial filled with a glowing green liquid. "When Hukka say fuck all night. Hukka say fuck all night," she said. Where had she learned such Common? He probably wasn't the first "slave" she'd had, he thought, as she uncorked the odd elixir.

Leaning forward, she grabbed his jaw by the sides, forcing his mouth wide open and pouring the liquid down his throat before he could protest too much. "Drink!"

Her words conveyed her intentions quite clearly, and before he could protest too much, the liquid was already making its way into his stomach. The taste wasn't all that bad and he had a hard time coming up with a valid comparison, though he probably wouldn't choose it over a mug of ale.

Suddenly, he could feel it taking effect, his heart starting to race, his eyes shooting open. While he'd felt relaxed from his previous orgasm, he suddenly felt invigorated, as though he'd just woken up from a long night's rest and as though he'd just got done fighting a powerful enemy. The veins in his arms bulged slightly and, looking down, he could see his cock start to rise once more, far quicker than should have been natural.

In a matter of moments, he was fully erect, with a cock-hungry Orc staring at him with deep hunger in her eyes.