The P.I. and The Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

She reached down and took my cock in her small hand. She leaned over, opened her mouth and took my member between her pink lips. She lowered her head and let the head of my cock in. The warmth of her mouth caused a drop of pre-cum to ooze from the head. Every time she raised her head off my cock I could see strings of my pre-cum and her spittle. She began taking more and more into her mouth. She would constantly lower her hand on my cock and then lower her mouth. I could feel a load building up. She pulled off my cock and told me she didn't know if she could swallow it or what to do. I told her I wanted to deposit the first load deep into her pussy.

She didn't hesitate. She got up, straddled my cock and slowly lowered herself down. Watching her facial expression I could tell she wanted it as bad as I did. Up and down, up and down, I was watching her juices running down my cock, pooling in a mass of wetness on my pelvic area. We were both making noises like two animals in heat, which we probably were. I told her I was about to come. She said she knew because she could feel my cock pulsating and it felt so good. Then she pressed down hard, pelvis against pelvis. We grabbed hands as I exploded into her. She pressed down harder and harder. After shooting my load and getting little pulses from my dick I could feel her after- shocks. Her pussy kept throwing out little spasms.

"I love you, Dan, I love you so much." After the spasms slowed down she was about to get up when she said to me. "I think I'm going to have a mess when I get up."

I told her not to worry about it and to just lie down on me until my cock and her pussy stop doing their thing. She stretched out with my dick still in her and lay on my chest. After a few minutes she just rolled off and lay next to me. I told her to hell with the mess because we had more sheets and besides we'd just begun. We rested for about a half hour and I asked her if she packed a swimsuit in her overnight bag? She held it up and I said we could go cool off in the pool and then get ready to make more love.

"Dan, I love it when you say love instead of sex because with you that's what it is. I've had sex but never had love until with you tonight."

"There's a lot more love left in this old body. It just takes an hour or so to build up. Let's go to the pool and then come back and see what pops up."

She put on a cute two piece suit that looked great on her and I slipped on my suit and we headed to the pool. After the pool she wanted to try the hot tub. Watching her in the tub was getting to me. I had my hand and lips all over her. She reached down and felt by hard member.

"I think it's time to go back in before we get arrested out here," she smiled. After getting all refreshed with me horny as hell, we went back in and started again.

We started off a little different. She lay on her back and I slid up and put my cock between her breasts. She squeezed them together and let me tit-fuck her. I have no idea if she was getting much out of it but I sure was. She opened her mouth and I moved up and she grabbed my cock and I inserted it into her mouth as deep as she allowed me to by holding onto my cock. God, her mouth felt so warm. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and asked me to make love to her. I knew that meant she wanted it in her pussy and I dropped down and put it in.

She was wet, hot and waiting. My cock slid right in. I started with straight fucking. I lay across her but held myself up to keep from putting all my weight on her. She said she would like to watch me doing it to her so I rose up and put both of her legs on my shoulders and pumped away. She put a pillow under her head and watched as my cock slowly went in and out. I could see total ecstasy on her face.

Everything just felt so erotic. 'Unchained Melody' was playing on the CD. I could hear the words from the song in the background.

-------------------

"Oh, my love, my darling, I hunger for your touch.

Are you still mine? I need your love.

God speed your love to me."

-------------------

It was getting to me watching my cock slowly go in and then come out. Here I was thirty-eight years old having sexual feelings I have never felt. I asked her to turn over. I pulled my cock out and as she put her butt up at me I reinserted my cock in her pussy. It was a completely different feeling. I knew I was getting near orgasm and started pumping harder and harder. She was pushing her ass back to meet me every time I went forward. My balls slapped against her every time I pushed in. I finally grabbed her hips and pushed in all the way and just held tight as she kept kind of rotating her ass. Then I came, almost as hard as I did earlier. I felt her push back against me and get her orgasm too. I held onto her hips until we both stopped cumming.

We were both worn out from the lovemaking. I let the music play but tuned off the light and just cuddled with the woman I loved.

The next morning I woke up first and put on some coffee. When I went back in the room Peggy was awake. She asked me if I still loved her and if the love was good enough to be my wife.

I told her I had something for her as I went to reach into the night stand. "You aren't going to give me the three hundred dollars back, are you?"

Smiling, I reached into the night stand and pulled out an engagement ring. "No, not the three hundred dollars even though you more than earned it. I have this instead." Will you marry me, Peggy Sue Williams and make me the happiest man alive?" as I took her hand and slid the engagement ring on her finger.

She was still as naked as a jaybird but grabbed me and hugged me with those tears in her eyes. "Yes, yes, a hundred times yes. I will be your wife. You have made me the happiest woman on this planet."

The rest of the weekend was a repeat of the previous episodes. We did show up for work on Monday. June could see the glow from both of us.

"Hey, little brother! I've never seen you glow before. Must have been a hell of a nice wedding you guys went to." She smiled at me as I headed for my office.

In the office, there was Trina sitting at my desk and drawing. She told me she was the boss and was giving the orders today. Peggy came in and laughed as she listened to her daughter giving out orders. When Trina saw her mom she ran to her. It would be great if every mother - daughter relationship was as good as theirs.

Peggy showed Trina the engagement ring I gave her. Trina asked what it meant. "Well, sweetheart it means that mommy and Uncle Dan are going to get married."

"What about me, mommy?" she asked.

"I'll answer that one, Trina. You probably won't call me Uncle Dan any more. You can call me daddy if you want too."

I could see tears in everyone eyes. June, Peggy and even little Trina. I had tears in my own eyes by then.

Trina looked at me and then at her mom and said, "We're going to be a real family. Just like on TV."

I was hoping our family would be better than the new TV families but then I remembered that Peggy told me that they liked to watch the old classic family shows together. That's the kind of family I wanted to be also.

We did get married soon after that special weekend. I adopted Trina and our life is great. They moved into my condo and now it's a real home. To think it all began with a future hooker asking me if I wanted any. That has to be one of the weirdest starts for a marriage I can think of.

I often wonder where she would be today if she would have left that evening or if I didn't help her out. Looking back I have to believe that God used me as her guardian angel until I totally fell in love with her.

I never helped anyone out that way before and probably will never do it again. I guess there was just something special in the two of us meeting. Our love making is great. Of course we wait for Trina to go to bed but the wait is always worth it.

Hope you enjoyed this story.

Comments are always welcome

DG Hear.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers