All Comments on 'The Perfect Game Ch. 03'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FANTASTIC

Fantastic!!!

been waiting a long time for this one and I wasn't disapointed!!! keep on writing !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dude, you've GOT to market the game!

Very hot story - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hell Yeah!!!!!!

Loved it... well worth the wait..

~

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very good... please continue

Very well done... you have to continue... one suggestion, though: there needs to be nore aprehension / seduction.The best part of the first one was the should we / shouldn't we part... more new characters would help, particularly male characters.

cpearson1965cpearson1965over 14 years ago
WOW

I have to say this first, you are one hell of a story teller. I have read all of this story and hope you add more to it. I also have read others on your list and have not been disappointed at all. Well done!

straightflutestraightfluteover 14 years ago
The perfect game - Loved it!

One of the most creative stories I have read. Truly excellent, well written. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
holy shit

this is one of the best stories i have ever read. it builds up very nicely and keeps going and going. very well and intelligently written. you have a serious talent my friend dont stop :)

akuma2486akuma2486over 14 years ago
Amazing

This story was one of the best stories I have ever read! I can't wait for chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely amazing

That series was so hot. Please write more.

I want to know if you have actually made the game and where can I get a copy. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
excellent

Your next submission needs to be the game rules and a list of all the cards. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HURRY UP with the next chapter!!!!

You should sell the rights for a movie...this is amazing, best online by far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
If only I had had a girlfriend or wife like this ...

Your game's probability depend's on the full cooperation of an adventurous, licentious and polyamorous mate, who enjoys your sexual exploits, stamina and creativity. Nevertheless, if only my wife were open to such exploration!

Thank you, at least, for the fantasy of being that one guy who satisfies four.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ch. 4?

One of the best on the site!

When can we expect Chapter 4? When do the co-workers finally come over?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome

These only get better.

Seriously where can we get a copy of this? Take it to Parker Brothers and get it published!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still Waiting

Still waiting for the next chapter...

mr26jasonmr26jasonover 13 years ago
awesome stuff

Its awesome.Pls cont to write another chapter wid 7 ppl atleast

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best series on this site

This is the best series on this site. Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing game!

This is by far the best series I've ever read on here, you do plan on continuing, right?

And I bet if you made this game into a reality, you could make a lot of money off of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Best. Drinking game. Ever.

It wouldn't be that hard to make either; I probably will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ohh yaaa...

Is Your last name McDonald? 'Cause, Baby , I lovin' You! ;')) ... Please, Sir, ...Don't stop...!

Steve150177Steve150177almost 13 years ago
The fans can make their own copy of the game

Unless Tx objects, the fans can collaborate to make this game, please see my comment after ch1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

I NEED to get a copy of this game. My girlfriend and I have our sights set on an orgy with our two best friends, but so far the closest we've gotten was fucking while they were fucking next to us. I think this game could bridge the gap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

OMG!!!!! I just finger fucked myself while reading this. I came over and over, it made me so fucking horny! I need someone to eat my pussy right now!!! This was amazing, please keep writing so that I can keep cumming!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ending

Ending lacked the in depth detail the rest of the story had. It seemed to just go flat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unbelievable!

Hey Tex, don't apologize for all the detail you start out with. You do an incredible job of building background which is very relevant to the story. The detail is fantastic and the pace of the action is very good. You do a great job of adding comments and thoughts which help a normal reader relate and place himself in the situation you are describing. The little hiccups that you add in, like an unexpected guest, are very well played out after some initial disappointment by those expecting different circumstances that they feel like they are controlling, but of course can't. Anne was a treat as was the tease of having Cheryl go to a college party without Alex. Now make sure you don't leave us hanging waiting for Frank and Delara, woof woof. Unbelievable effort.

wrc264wrc264over 11 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best series I have read on here. Cant wait for the next installment when you finally get the other friends mentioned at the beginning of this segment involved, hopefully with all the previous participants still there.

benhur82benhur82over 11 years ago
Great series and game

Please write the next one with the boosters, more friends and maybe a hung male co-ed for cheryl to have her fill. The build up of nerves, tension and teasing you portray are amazing, it's almost a shame to get to the fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great series, please continue it

I have to agree the buildup is the best part. The set up of chapter one was my favorite part so far. And in agreement with everyone else, please build the game.

droppandadroppandaover 11 years ago
amazing

please keep going with this series, it's a fantastic read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We want more! We want more!

Favourite series on the site. Will you please write another one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
At last

I have been waiting for another installment of the perfect game!!! loving it

droppandadroppandaover 11 years ago
Excellent

fantastic story, read it multiple times. Please add more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome story

Would love to play this game with some of my friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Past due for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Attention Tx Tall Tales

Hey man,

I saw on your profile that you are intending to write another chapter soon. This series is without a doubt my favorite on the site. However I feel the first chapter is the best. It captures the "should we shouldn't we" premise perfectly and creates that little bit of tension that really makes it a page turner.

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

The best I have ever read.salute to your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
question

When's the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy Shit!

That was soooooooo amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter 4!

Please make a chapter 4.....Best series on literotica.....100/5 stars!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

The way that you blend erotic fiction with the real world is absolutely outstanding. I think i speak for everyone here when i say: WE NEED MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More?

Great story so far, but hoping you do expand the group to include the older, married couple and possibly others, to add variety to the outlook of the participants and to the action. Your writing style is fantastic.

JamtkoJamtkoover 9 years ago
Keep Writing

I must say that your writing style is extremely hot!!! Keep it up! Blackmail Tale and CvsN are ready for more action and emotional twists. And Just a blowjob needs completion. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GreatStuff

Well written. Like 1 and 3 a lot. Any more to come, this makes me really horny.

patientleepatientleealmost 9 years ago
The famous TTT Male Harem tale.

I love it! (Alex is pretty greedy in this one, don't you think?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Game

It is near six years. How about more friends and neighbors? Or a campus free for all? Or a married couple's retreat? Or.....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
anyone make this game yet?

anyone get this game started yet? i want a link please...!

Gary13Gary13over 8 years ago

Just finished reading the series again! Wish I could give you five stars again for each chapter, but not being from Chicago I can't figure out how to do that.

Lots of mis-used words (it's when you should have written its, horde for hoard, lead for led) commas in inappropriate places, and some other irritating distractions, but nobody can criticize your story telling ability. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next Chapter?

Too bad this thing took 3 years to finish, and now is 7 years old without the next chapter.

I thought about making such a game myself, thanks for the idea! ;)

Please search your stash for the next chapter of this story.

And: You need someone reading proof of your texts, i can see you are using a dictation software that sometimes has trouble deciding which word to use.

Those little spelling quirks are the only bad thing, the stories are excellent, and your style of telling them is, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please, please continue the story with the new couple.

I love this story - please do not leave it hanging. The existing 6 plus the new couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More?

Is there going to be another chapter??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
next chapter please!!!

can you please give us next chapter

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Can't wait for more

There really needs to be the chapter with that third pair, for a full 3+5 with the two teens.

Unexpected exploration of unseen characters could be fun too, of course, a M > F company might be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love this game!!

PLEASE!!!!! Write more chapters!!! Very hot line of stories! I can't wait to read about the next game with delara and frank;) I hope Anne is there to enjoy as well:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Next chapter, please!

TexarManTexarManover 6 years ago
Need the next chapter.

I would like to read more. You always make it a good story tail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A bit unbalanced

I can see where Cheryl and Denise would start feeling a little neglected considering the gender odds. Dave should have been there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Fabulous!

Would love it if you were to continue.

Please!!

herbicousherbicousover 5 years ago
Game pieces

I am hoping that I would be able to get the cards for this game although I might not be able to achieve the stamina in this series and it would be awesome to play. Hope there's a lot more to come for this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A-Fucking-Mazing ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Dude ! Super killer story. So fucking sick !!!!

All I can say is more, more, more. I hope u

realize u have a game that u should market

(if u haven’t already)... u r sitting on a

goldmine !!! If u don’t want to market it, I would

love to do just that, and work out a fantastic

share for the both of us. I think it would make

a hell of a lot of money. I haven’t started an

account on literotica yet, but I am going to do

just that. Right now u can reference me as

Dr Bob.

Thank u again ‼️‼️‼️

Amazing story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When will the next chapter come out? Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every guy’s dream. That was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Been waiting for 12 years man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not what I expected- even better!!! Can’t wait for the next chapter!

dellbertdellbertalmost 2 years ago

Next one please so good

WayPast21WayPast21almost 2 years ago

Still hoping you'll resume this, the GOR story, and also your gamer goddess ... You pick ... Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m very disappointed that you didn’t finish this story series. At least the next game with the added couple involved and maybe the two college girls too for added spice.

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It seems there is so much sex in these and some of your other stories that after a while it just becomes blah, blah, blah.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

the tension of M/F or FF or M/M spins and limited ways to get out of it added a lot ... do you use a pass to avoid a early M/M kiss or save it for something later maybe F has control and rolls 4 minutes to direct M/M etc.. i would leave it in ;) another chapter with added decks or back to the first with more chance of same sex sex please :)

EastCoaster1EastCoaster110 months ago

Still following the story, waiting for the next chapter.

I still think you need to actually publish the game... you'll do well with it !

LOL...

WoodencavWoodencav9 months ago

Wow this is one of the sexiest stories on Literotica. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

DarkerRabbitDarkerRabbit3 months ago

One of my all time favorite stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20275 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES