All Comments on 'The Seduction of Louise Ch. 09'

by Jaymie_dee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
eric shawn listoeric shawn listoalmost 20 years ago
hey, jaymie

This may be the hottest so far. Louise's increasing passion is infecting. And his love for her so touching. I wasn't really sure his love of her breasts could be beaten but with painstaking grace you have taken us there. Thank you.

esl

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loving the new and improved Louise. Wondering if/when there's going to be any oral?

instirlingukinstirlingukover 4 years ago
Pantyhose/Tights

Love this addition, my favourite for fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
New Louise

I’m really enjoying the awakening of the “New Louise” sexuality. I can’t wait to see how far Jayme will lead her sexually or Louise will take him.

*Myhotslutwife*

jkthekatjkthekatover 4 years ago
Don't be surprised...

..if the comments become fewer and fewer as I think everyone is in a hurry to get to the next chapter...just sayin..

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 4 years ago

In addition to the blowtorch heat that pervades this series, I really like the way you address the concerns of both the younger and the older lover. That fear of coming on too strong for her; his earlier fears about revealing himself. And you convey his utter amazement at how fabulous full-on penetrative sex feels in a beautifully authentic way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaymie_dee@Jaymie_dee
427 Followers
A huge thank you to everyone who has read my attempts at erotic stories, and especially those who have commented and left positive feedback. Believe me, your support means more to me than I have words to express. I am completely amazed to see that my multi-chaptered story "Th...