The Seduction of Louise Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her movements slowed, I pushed her from me, rolling her over onto her back. I lay between her legs and slid my hands beneath her buttocks, pulling her tightly to me as I thrust into her rapidly, driving my cock forcefully into her.

"Oh, God, Jamie...fuck me." She cried, her voice low and breathy, "Fuck me."

I crushed my lips to hers and rammed myself into her, feeling my orgasm beginning to rise.

"OH!" She gasped, tearing her lips from mine, "OH God!"

She turned her face away and arched her back, her hips writhing spasmodically. I cried out as my first jet of semen erupted into her. As I let go, she came a second time, her vaginal muscles once again tightening on me and causing me to writhe in sensual pleasure.

We lay together breathless, both of us taking deep breaths in order to regain some semblance of composure. Moments later she took my face between her hands and pressed her lips to mine with that delicate sensuality that never failed to make me shiver inside.

"I was cussing you out all day." She said, her eyes wide and searching mine. "Every time I moved, I could feel your cum between my legs...and it made me crazy."

I smiled. "Sorry." I said, "I guess I'll have to rein in my impulses a little better."

"You'll do nothing of the kind." She said, her eyes widening. "I said it made me crazy...I didn't say I didn't like it."

I smiled and kissed her. She moaned and tightened her pussy on me. "God, Jamie...your cock feels so good inside me."

At that moment, we both heard the school bus outside and knew the kids would be boiling into the house at any moment. I stood and pulled up my jeans as she sat up and, looking toward my dresser mirror, adjusted her hair. Then she stood and smoothed her skirt down over her ruined pantyhose. As the back door opened and we heard the kids above us, she kissed me once more, very lightly.

"Shall I come to see you later tonight?" She asked, looking into my eyes, "Or...have you had enough sex for one day?"

I smiled and shook my head. "I want you in my bed every night you can possibly do it...sex or not." I said.

"Ooh." She said, patting my cheek lightly and smiling, "I like that answer.

12