All Comments on 'The Spirit Girl Ch. 02'

by DrSqueaky

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Outstanding!

Please write more in the 'Romance' category?

miedsalmiedsalabout 14 years ago
Nice balance

These stories have a very good balance between believable characters and raunchy sex. It was also good to see that the good guy won in the end. The only quibble that I have is that I have never met a beautiful woman who wasn't well aware of it.

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
great story

to miedsal : i happen to know a few who do not know hao atractive they are because no one in the family or amognst there male friends ever told them, so they are very well adjusted. and for the whole of the story i thinks the writing is great and that some of the players could even have there own stories intertwinned with the continuation of this one

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexabout 14 years ago
More More More More

More please, love your story, is there any more of this one

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeabout 14 years ago
Wow!

I actually hadn't realized you'd written a second chapter until I went to re-read the first and realized that, for some reason, I'd bookmarked the last page of it. What a pleasant surprise! This is a great conclusion... but I have to agree with some of the other comments: give us more! Keep up the great writing!

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Go Man Go!

Excellent, a fitting conclusion to Spirit Girl 1. You made Samantha and Dave real. This is more than just a stroke story (but don't get me wrong, I love a good stroke story), it's got tension, character development, and better copy editing. Way to go!! More!

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Another great story!!

At the end of the first chapter things were setup such that a lot of plot twists were possible. Everything from Marshal somehow getting into her pants to her having a brief affair with another player. As far as I'm concerned though, I'm glad it worked out as it did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic story

One of the best I have read. Besides a few spelling and grammar mistakes, awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Any more on this?

Great story, but curious how it ended for David and Samantha after this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

hi i loved your story can you please write more with sam and dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Time for an update

This was a great story and I have also read about their child a generation later. I would love to see something that takes place in between.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Wonderful story

Someone else said it already but it is true, this was a great balance between romance and erotica. Lots of fun emotion and playful activity for us to enjoy. Only issue was that it seemed too much like a Hallmark channel V-day special. But that is what you expect in Romance: Hot Hallmark.

I do wish we had more of this team's story. For example, I could see follow-up where the happy couple helps Johnny Mills find someone. Or Loving Wifes crossover where Marshal Jacobs messes up his marriage and his wife gets help from the 'team'.

Glad I found this and I will have to check out your other work.

Thanks so much for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well

superbly written and a great story.

could easily be a romantic movie.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
This will make a great Loving Wives tale

when she cheats on dave and gets caught!

auhunter04auhunter04about 8 years ago
WOW

not a negative comment in the bunch

OO great story BTW

BruceWoBruceWoover 4 years ago
Part 3

I keep popping back and hoping that there will be a part 2 to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really don't like the two of them together. Samantha will eventually cheat on him.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

Dude is so insecure and lacks confidence which is weird because he has it all. Kinda pathetic really, he's so paranoid about other men having Sam like she's a possession or something. If he was good at anything it would help his confidence I guess...fake it until you make it bro!

Aussie1951Aussie195112 months ago
Loved it BUT

The story in soooo incomplete. there’s sooooo much more to this story, for a start, they haven’t won the championship yet, they haven’t got married or started a family. My god I could go on and on.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for a bit of inspiration..

msocaltimemsocaltime3 months ago

This story was strong on romace, appropriately catagory placed. Enjoyed the story with such a good ballance between sex and really good story line. I am looking forward to reading other works from this author, tells a great story in your writing. Thank you for your submissions here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous