All Comments on 'The Windfall'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 17 years ago
A heart warming tale!!

A very enjoyable and erotic series that illustrates just how good an author you are. An incurable romantic, I was extremely happy to read such a heart warming tale. This is the kind of story that can go on for a couple more chapters, at least! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL STORY!!!!

I loved it!!! Its so nice to read stories like this. It makes it feel so real. Not some hot story about a blond barbie. I can't wait to read more of your stories if their like this one, that makes you feel like their real people. Thank YOU so much for sharing your talent with us. It was WONDERFUL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I figured this was as much a Romance

story as it was Erotic Couplings so I checked your story list. Even with the more than extensive number of stories there ... there is not ONE romance story.

techsan, I have figured out your dirty little secret: you are a closet romantic!

I know what you mean by the arthritic fingers. As you well know my problem seems to be not so much as hitting the wrong keys but the sometimes somewhat random order.

Whether you want to call it this or not, I think this is a great romance story and quite sweet. It's great that two people passed up by one of the great pleasures of life found love and happiness (mostly) together.

Well written as all your stuff is and erotic as hell in a tender kinda way.

Regards, Jack

RetMarutRetMarutabout 17 years ago
Yesterday We Were Perfect

It was a treat to read about characters whose perfection was behind them. I think our society has been conditioned to see carnal behavior as exclusive for the tight, firm, cut, rock hard and ripe rather than every strata of humanity. Best part of the story was its tenderness. At a certain age, after certain amounts of experience, there's nothing to prove which should allow for uncomplicated pleasure. Unless one is vain beyond his or her years, that is.

copperbutterflycopperbutterflyabout 17 years ago
Other comments!

Not much more to say! As always you drew us in, turned us on and left us with a smile....thank you again and again!

PS...I think Jack is right...you are a romantic!

_Lynn__Lynn_about 17 years ago
Very enjoyable...

read about characters a portion of society sees as a turn-off sexually and romantically. Thank you for showing us another side.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Very good

The only problem is this story like so many on Lit is inconclusive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful story

So sweet & romantic. Well written.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

A very sweet and sexy story. I really enjoyed this read or should I say I loved it, 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous