The Windfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I had dressed in a T-shirt and shorts and Maria donned a little apron that covered some of her front, we worked together to put together a quick dinner. We ate and talked and I realized how much I enjoyed her company; just being with her was a joy beyond description. I was a little disappointed when she said she had to leave at 9:30 to head home, but I walked with her until I could see that she got inside okay. When I turned around, I whistled a happy little tune all the way home.

Maria came home with me Wednesday and Friday that week too and we began the process of consummating sex in every room in my house. In some rooms, I'd sit in a chair while she straddled me and rode my flagpole until we both came. In a couple of rooms, I pushed her up against a wall, put my hands under her wonderful ass, let her wrap her legs around my waist and we fucked until we couldn't stand up any longer. In a couple of others, she bent over a piece of furniture and let me take her from behind. If there was no other way that appealed to us, we used the heavy shag carpeting.

By the end of the third week, we had indoctrinated every room of my house, some more than once. On the Tuesday of the next week, Maria asked if there would be a problem if she came by on Tuesdays and Thursdays too. The only one I could think of was the obvious one in my pants that she was quite capable of resolving! Thereafter it became routine that Maria walked home with me every workday. We would eat dinner together and fuck until we were sated, not necessarily in that order.

On Wednesday of the fifth week, she told George, her husband, that she might not be home that evening so he shouldn't worry about her (not that he did anyway). When we arrived home, I had kissed her all over, lowered her to my sofa, and ate her pussy and tongue-fucked her anus until she had cum twice. We ate dinner, a rather hastily prepared mishmash of leftovers from my fridge, then retired to my garden bathtub for a long hot bath, where she sat with her pussy engulfing my cock and we cuddled until the water turned lukewarm. Then I fucked her again and we retired to bed.

We snuggled and kissed for a long sensuous time. When we were both ready, Maria told me she thought it was time I showed her what anal sex was all about. With plenty of lubricant, I worked her anus until it began to loosen up. She turned face down, pulled her knees up high and wide to raise her ass, and I got between her legs. Gently I eased the head of my greased cock into her nether opening, held onto her luscious hips while she adjusted to my size, and then gradually worked my shaft into her chute.

By the time I pressed my crotch against the curves of her cheeks, Maria was muttering, "Oh, yesss, honey, I love that. It makes me feel so full, my darling. Yessssss!"

The only drawback was that she was so tight around my cock that I knew I wouldn't last long before exploding into her. I slid both hands up her sides and around under her until I had an overflowing handful of tit flesh in each hand. Her nipples were like round arrowheads piercing the palms of my hands. I maneuvered my hands until I could grasp each nipple between my thumb and forefinger, then started to roll and pinch and pull on her nipples. Maria groaned her approval. I set up a rhythm of fucking her ass hole and pinching her nipples, hoping to drive her over the top by the time she forced me to cum again.

It worked out pretty well. Actually I came first, but she was soon after me, so that she had started quaking and shaking just as the last drops of my cum was oozing into her bowels. Just as she was winding down from her climax, I wrapped her up in my arms and rolled us over onto our left side so that we lay spooned together, my cock still inside her although it was slowly deflating. I began to kiss her neck and face and nibble on her ear and then we faded off to sleep.

Several hours into the early morning, I awoke to the wonderful sensation of a warm wet cloth on my genitals. When I had gained enough of my senses to begin to understand, I realized that Maria had a wet washcloth and was scouring my cock. When she was satisfied, she dropped the cloth on the floor and replaced it with her warm wet mouth, her tongue leading an expedition to explore every part of my cock and its two attendant orbs. I gathered her bottom into my arms and pulled her close until I could bury my head between her legs and give her a reciprocal reward. I got lucky – I made her cum twice before she sucked another load of cum from my balls. Then she shifted around and planted a long wet, salty kiss on my mouth before we went back to sleep.

Maria and I have continued our relationship, spending almost every weekday evening together for the last seven-plus months. She still spends weekends at her home, and occasional weekday evenings if some of her family has arranged to be there. Those are a small price to pay for the joy and wonder she has brought back into my life.

I have met her husband George several times. He seems like a nice enough guy but is just no longer interested in sex. Although Maria says that she doesn't tell him about us, he knows that we have "an arrangement" and I'm sure he knows it includes sex. That doesn't seem to bother him in the least.

As for Maria, I think she is intent on making up for the total lack of sex the last few years, and for the lack of imagination in their sex lives even before that. She is such a precious lady, always willing to try anything I suggest, and she is the ideal woman body wise to my way of thinking. I might regret not having met her earlier in my life, except that she is so giving that she keeps my thinking in "the here and now." I can only be grateful that we finally met and now I am getting to enjoy the greatest windfall any man ever got – the love and passion of a wonderful sexy sensuous woman, my Maria.