All Comments on 'Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 09'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 430 Comments (Page 2)
milkchocolate89milkchocolate89over 12 years ago

I loved it. Didn't stop until I read all 9 chapters... hopefully more to come?

mypussyandyoursmypussyandyoursover 12 years ago
From good to amazing

I have always enjoyed your writing. It's good. Well, it's no longer good. It's amazing. You've crossed over into one of the best writers on this site (in my estimation).

This story was amazing (sorry for over-using that word, but it truly fits)! I enjoyed every single one of the characters. You didn't have them jumping from event to event to event and tied it all together wonderfully. I guessed who the grey wolf was (and guessed wrong!) and loved who it actually turned out to be and how it could turn out to be that person. I can't wait for future stories about these friends! I also hope someday to read a prequel about Stan and Buck.

Thanks so much for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it !!!

I love all of your stories but this has to be one of your best. I would really love to see a back story on buck and stand. I hope there is more to come .

primrose227primrose227over 12 years ago
Loved it!

I've read all of your stories and each have touched me in it's own way. This latest series is no exception.

-

Someone mentioned the lack of conflict. I see this as a long series. I think the story has the right tone. It's going to be a long time before the fat lady sings and more than enough time for the inevitable conflicts the pack will face. I believe, that the main aim of this book was setting up the pack. These guys are friends and their loyalty to one another is unmistakable. The larger their Pack become, the more serious conflicts from outside will arise. At least that's my vision.

-

I like the fact that Parker is coming into his own. His confidence level is going through the roof. I love had he physically defended Colton from his father. The Pup that roared lol. I feel fairly certain that throughout this series we will see each of the main characters mated. I do love me some Jeb. He just needs someone who loves him. As for Trey, I won't be surprised if he doesn't stay away at school. He and Jeb were made for each other. Ok, I'm wishful thinking.

-

This book is just the beginning of the Chronicles. The pack should be solidified before the deep conflicts come, which is what I think is happening. I do believe that there are enough loose ends to present all sorts of danger for the pack. I certainly can see a day when Colton takes on Forrest; that would be an Epic battle. Perhaps Colton will even become Alpha of the Forrest Pack, wouldn't that be HUGE? It's for sure that Seth couldn't find his way out of a paper bag. And despite being Forrest's son, I don't think Forrest would entrust the Pact to him. Whatever the course of the story, I know I won't be disappointed. You are an imaginative storyteller. Keep doing what you do best. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm a huge fan, but

I hope you leave the "twilight" genre and go back to stories about real people. I enjoyed this, but I enjoy yours others so much more.

I'll start ducking now.

cutie4x8cutie4x8over 12 years ago
Wow

That was absolutely amazing!!! You're getting better and better!

mrtdustmrtdustover 12 years ago
Is there going to be a chapter 10

the story is reallygood is there going to be another chapter ??????????

reverendaholicreverendaholicover 12 years ago
Wonderful

This is the best Gay Were story on this site. Your characters are so real, their pain is our pain. Their happiness is our happiness. Everything you have written has such depth and emotion. Look forward to the next installment of the TPC! Also I loves the pics the artists did of your characters. I think it is awesome to see your characters come to life like that. Hope I can find someone to do that with mine.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 12 years ago
Magnificent Finale

THE BEST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I have just read this chapter again

And if its possible it gets better, and better - as there are so many facets to this story

1. love the humour from Shell - Double O gay !!!

2.love the fact that Parker will defend his mate, (as if big Colton needs help) - but Parker steps up and gets in there -against his dad and that horrible grey wolf.

3. Love that Jed has a loving family - what a lovely welcome they will give to his future mate.

Cant wait for book 2 - Happy New Year Rob

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was an amazing story. I hope you continue it with the pups.

xXAustinXxxXAustinXxover 12 years ago
Amazing!

Man this story was so wonderful! It is so better than Twilight and what makes it even better is that it's about a gay couple. Man this needs to be turned into a movie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

Second time reading and still love every word!! Love, romance, action, suspence and of course awesome smexy scenes :P

I knew the rogue wolf was ethan after Colton's dad said 'I wonder what happened to that boy'. Great story twist. I was on the edge of my seat when he attacked Parker. Gripping stuff!

Actually. Thinking back. I going to read this again.....starting now XD

Grimm00Grimm00over 12 years ago
I read this before it was up on here but on nifty

and, while I love this story, this installment felt a bit hurried to me. It was still good, I enjoyed all that happened; some things turned out how I thought they would, lol. I do hope, however, that you continue on with this. I also wish to find someone for Jed. That bit with the prom was sad that he was all alone while the others went off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for tiring up loose ends. Since it said end of book one I'm hoping the story will continue. I'll keep my fingers crossed and keep checking

no_luvno_luvover 12 years ago
love it

i absolutely love this story set. i just love the plot around it and the characters are great. it is a beautifully written story and i hope you decide to continue on with the group of characters. this is written better than some of the other paranormal romances i've read and i like the fact they don't fit the norm. keep writing. love it truely.

sexileo21sexileo21over 12 years ago
Book ONE?!?

You mean there's more!!! I can't wait for the next installment! I'm so in love with the characters I thought I would cry that it was over! Fantastic and I anxiously await more :)

LaFemmeWildcatLaFemmeWildcatover 12 years ago
yay!

i absolutely loved this story! thank you so much for sharing with us! can't wait for the next installment(:

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So, about Jed...

I don't know, I just feel like Jed is going to get his story told too. And if there is a gracious deity looking out for me, it's coming soon :) But no pressure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE !!!!!!!

Loved , Loved, Loved it, it was truly a beautiful story can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful Story!

I have voraciously consumed each chapter of this beautiful love story! I do hope there will be more to come about the Timber Pack... perhaps a sequel where Jed will find some love? *fingers crossed* And hopefully more about Trey... I think he needs a compatible mate, too. Thank you so much for your wonderfully descriptive and emotionally moving story Robcub32! Keep writing! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Its so beutiful

I literally started to tear up.if ther is a book two, colton and parker should have a child it would just make everything complete. In the name of this great author long live the timber pack. (oh great now im starting to tear up again)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it!

I loved this whole series and if there is a book 2 I would love reading it! Jed's story should be next it would completely balance everything out! Then if there were another book it could be about trey. You know just a suggestion lol

yepsowhatifiamyepsowhatifiamover 12 years ago

You are an amazing writer. I hope to read more of your work very soon. Take care

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 12 years ago

Excellent Story.

Looking forward to reading Book 2.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OH MY GODDD

Please write book 2!!!!!!!!! I stayed home from work just to read this, i didnt get any sleep. Im crying right now, and its alot of tears beacause i dont want it to end :'( . PLEASE write a next book! Im head over heals in love witih you for making this book! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 PLEASEEEEE for your biggest fan!~ K.C

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love the story!! I can't wait for the next book.

Parker and Colton make such a cute couple.

TheSecretPervertTheSecretPervertover 12 years ago

I love you.

Seriously. Amazing writer. Amazing story. Amazing characters.

This story screams 'Amazing'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great and endering

Rob, you definitely write well. I too have missed work that needed to be done so i could read the last 3 chapters. I truly hope you will continue the story. I especially want to see Colton and Parker have more than one pup or even twin boy pups. A serogate impregnated by each of them. That could be fun. A little one of each of them. Plus i would like to see if the Grey wolf was behind the thing with Parkers dad or if it is something not yet addressed. Plus to see if Parkers mother understands all of this stuff. Hope it helps you with some added story lines. Plus i would like to see Seth get his real coming to and fall from grace where that pack ends up coming under Coltons control as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What about Jed??

You can't end it without Jed's mate!! When they left for their prom I was crying when Parker saw Jed!! Please give him a happy ending to!!

MiseryRubyMiseryRubyover 12 years ago
Can't wait for what's next

I hope the next book is for Jed. He needs some loving. Thanx for the all the sleepless nights, I really loved this story. I've been following you from the very first one here on Lit and you know what. Practice does make perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING

This story is so damn amazing, can't stop reading from ch1 to ch9. When will the next book come out??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sigh... you write so good!

Big Ben, On the run, The Preacher's son, Timber Pack, etc, etc. I've read them all over and over. Your writing is so beautiful. I can't wait for the next story (you are hopefully working on one already). I hope you write Jed's story, need me some more of the Timber Pack. Thank you for unfolding such lovely characters and story lines...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love love love the timber pack

cant wait to read stan and bucks story.. <3 and jeds too

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNover 12 years ago
Awesome!!

Man, I loved this story. I can' t wait for book 2...please don't keep us waiting too long!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

love it can't wait til the next book!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

LOVED the story, but i wouldnt mind reading about Parker taking contoll for once and him fucking Colton...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg

awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT......i didnt want it to end...great greatjob....cant wait to read what you will write next

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!

ive read this story over and over and i never noticed the part that said ``end of book 1``

I cant wait to see what youre going to do for book 2

Keep up the good work. youre an amazing writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I've said it once, but I'll say it again....

Great stuff, love it like a million times overz.....can't wait to see what come in book 2 so much great potentional gunna be epic can tell xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hat off to you!

You are a FUCKING INCREDIBLE writer!!! This was a great story! I felt the sensations and feelings and everything else meant to be felt. This was amazing. Please tell me that by "Book 1" you mean that there will be a sequel!!! I would love for this story to go in forever. This was kind of different from your other books in that this one has that supernatural theme in it. It's nice that you can do different genres. Thank you for writing an erotic story that also had feeling and emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

I loved this. It was so tender and loving yet thrilling and erotic

jW0WjW0Wabout 12 years ago
fuck yeah

Where is book 2?

darkestheart74darkestheart74about 12 years ago

This is a wonderful love series with a brilliant plot and great sex. You're a fantastic writer with an intuitive sense for details and a unique style. The characters are believable and the interactions between them make the story even better. You have a gift with words, darling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a warm smile

this!--a perfect story. I loved it so mush. hope there will be more to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I need more!

This was an amazing read, a great plot to follow and it's written so well. Genuinely enjoyed this and can't wait for book 2. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go and find my Colton!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Casey 1988

Love the series. Can't wait for the next book but I will do my best.

uban44uban44about 12 years ago
Best series ever

This was the best series that I have read on here to date. It was so good that even after I came 3 times I still couldn't stop reading it. You have a gift for story telling.

Thank you

MiseryRubyMiseryRubyabout 12 years ago
Waiting.........

I really enjoy your writing. I check regularly for book 2. Cannot wait for Trey and Jed story. I also hope Parker's dad and Seth get their asses whooped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No pressure -I'm just asking..........

Hi Rob,

I hope all is well. Like most of your fans i keep checking back to see if there are any new stories or if book 2 has begun.

Could you let me know if you have a website or any other means where i can follow your progress and get updates

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Your Story

Thank You for giving us the pleasure of reading your story. You are truly a talented Writer.

Shae - Australia

SUPERBLAQDIAMONDSUPERBLAQDIAMONDabout 12 years ago
THANK YOU

thank you soo much for sharing this amaing love story with us .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
simply

fantastic.? i hope you do more on this.? jonathan.....uk

jackbenimble151jackbenimble151about 12 years ago
Wow...

I've been reading my way through all your stories and saved this one for last. Amazing as usual. My favorite author on lit - thank you for your great stories (and for having some actual stories, rather than instant sex). It's so much better when there's a good storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

A true author! The Timber Chronicles is one of the best reads on this site truly great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Absolutlely amazing!!! i loved it!! i'm so sad its over tho :o i cant wait to read more of your work!

mmmac25mmmac25about 12 years ago
Please more

Great story! Please write more like this if not more to this story itself. Thanks so much for the great read. Goooood job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Loved it!!! I can't wait for Book 2. I know you aren't going to leave Jed on his own forever. Plus, there is a lot more ahead for Colton as Alpha and Parker as his mate. Love the Alpha/submissive dynamic. This was a great read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

I hope you make. A book 2 this story was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Book 2 coming?

Would love to read the further adventures of Colton, Parker, Trey, Jed, Shell, Curtis and the others. I can see a future in which Timber Pack gains in strength and leaches members from the other wolfpack because Colton is such a strong, fair leader. Seth is a pussy. So please write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Book 2 soon please

arisamorakarisamorakabout 12 years ago
book 2

can you do a book 2 and hopefully jeb and trey's story please that would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story!!!!!!

great story!!! hope to read many more books about the timber pack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

1 of the best paranormal erotica stories I have ever read. I read straight, gay, bi, transgender it doesn't matter. You are a talented writer. You in my opinion could sell this as a series. Please write more you and your stories are a treat. I guess I should also say the sex is great too. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more

still waiting please more colton and parker. love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I really hope book 2 focuses on Jed and him finding a mate, I'd love to read that!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A wonderful chronicle

Not only 9, but the rest of the stories are both thrilling and almost visual. Great storytelling, which is one of the best. Let's have book 2, 3, and 4 or more. Thank you for the ride.

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Still waiting

for book two. Soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Book 2 ideas

I would love for Jed to find his mate! He did seem so lonely after prom night. I want to know his Happily Ever After.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waiting patiently.

I loved this book. I stopped counting after the 5th time reading the story. I hope to read about Jed and Trey finding soul mates, Shell maybe having more than one pup ( I was thinking triplets), most of all I want Seth and TJ to you know ............ fall of a cliff into a cliff. That's just scorpio coming out. I hope to read the next adventure soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Book 2

I think you should make it so that Parker somehow supernatural becomes pregnant, all because he is mated to an alpha. He is still a male and gay, but as a part of the transformation he grew some extra parts to be a proper "madame" alpha :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I love your story its very romantic and thrilling at the same time please write more i would definitly read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Publish!!!

Dude your stories are amazing, you should protect your works and publish!! There are plenty of followers, including me, that would purchase your stuff. Think about it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Best thing I've read on here. I love paranormal and erotica, and you gave me the perfect blend with this story. I calculated and it's up to 80,000+ words - more than enough for a decent book. You can easily self-publish just for the fun of it, have this in ebook form with a cover and everything. You'll be surprised who will snap you up and you could be the next big thing in the genre!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I hope to see more of this series!

I very much enjoyed reading all the chapters of this Series. I would love to read more. I love that it was sci fi/erotica and how bonded the pack was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Book 2

Hope to see book 2 soon. Love all of your work.

Keep Writing,

Lovefremione

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Book 2

This is one of my all time favourite stories here on Literotica! I hope to read more about Jed, him finding a mate, and more about his large family who I find very intriguing! John stone sounds HOT.

Cannot wait for book 2 to be finished :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nicely done

I can't count how many times I read this story over. I'm really anxious to see book 2 :)!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you

... is probably the best thing I have to say :)

Your story had me completely engrossed. I paced myself to a story a day after the first few chapters because I didn't want to finish it too quickly! When I saw the little footnote at the end of this chapter I couldn't help but grin. I made my guesses about who the grey wolf would be, and was pleased when I was wrong - few writers can make you feel so strongly about a story, and it's for that I thank you. You're a great writer Rob, and I can't wait to read book II. Best of luck with writing it.

Jess - Australia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow! awsome!

It says 'end of book 1' . . . is there a 'book 2' coming up or is it already out? Cuz I wanna read it!

PrincessanabPrincessanabalmost 12 years ago
Stories

Hey rob! When are you going to start writing and posting again?? You have amazing work and i miss it very much! :)

ConrartConrartalmost 12 years ago
Amazing Story

I absolutely enjoyed this entire story. Many authors don't write artistically or use care in their sentence structure, but you put your heart and soul into your writing. I look forward to reading other stories by you (and rereading this series). Please continue posting (I wanna read Book II now!).

Nasuada8Nasuada8almost 12 years ago
This was great

I really enjoyed all of Timber Pack Chronicles!! I'm really hoping that you'll continue with a Book II. Maybe do it from Jed or Trey's point of view... Anyways I'm sure it would be awesome either way! I have enjoyed a lot of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What did you do to me? :D

I don't usually like fantasy stories, but I can't stop reading this one. ( In the begining I thought it's a "normal jock" story.) Thank you very much! I really like it!<3

(P.S.: I root for Trey & Jed pairing, but I know It's almost impossible...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Like being there...

Wow, you're a gifted writer I hope you persue and cash in on your incredible talent. Can't thank you enough for sharing your work, was like being there watching this incredible story unfold. A fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
we miss you robcub32

Come back soon. :). Guess you have to get the entire rough draft of book two done b4 you can start posting. Will try to be less impatient. L☺l. I check for the new book every couple of weeks. Can't wait!

Dharmie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WHERE ARE YOU ROB?

Miss your stories. Are you planning to publish commercially? If you are writing for another website please let us know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
New story

For anyone who has been waiting very impatiently for a new story from this amazing author he just started a new one on gayauthors.org called the Degan Incident. Only one chapter up so far but it's good. http://www.gayauthors.org/story/robcub32/thedeganincident

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Timber Pack rules!!

I love the series! Please! Please! You have me hooked on your stories! I look forward to seeing more by you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Movie I would buy

Great stuff. Let's take a poll. Who else would buy this as a movie?

lovebird24lovebird24almost 12 years ago

Wow now that's a story. Excellent!!! I can't wait to read about when Jed and Trey meet their mates.

rayneintheskyerayneintheskyealmost 12 years ago
please contiue!

I have read this story at least three times. I can't wait till you write book 2. I hope Jed gets his H.E.A. Too. Love all your stories. You are an amazing writer.

MoeyrockzMoeyrockzalmost 12 years ago
One of the best stories on here.

I couldn't stop reading this! I read this all day today and finally finished it! The sex scenes got hotter and hotter and I couldn't believe the detail, the story plot was amazing, and I loved the some what of a twilight twist! Fucking loved this book. Plz finish the next one soon, can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just Wonderful!!

I have read this six times and i swear it just gets better and better, i can't wait to read about Trey and Jed finding their mates and Colt and Parker having pups of their own, i wonder about Seth and what he will do next to get back at Colt, but mostly i just want to continue to read about The Timber Pack Chronicles, i just love all your stories, can't wait to read what happens next for them all.

Nasuada8Nasuada8almost 12 years ago
Book 2?

I really enjoy the timber pack chronicles and I'm totally stoked for more!!! What happens with the timber pack? It's book 1 when will we see the beginnings of book 2? Whenever it is I can't wait to read it!

I have read all of your stories and enjoyed all of them especially the timber pack! So please write more! I look forward to reading your next pieces!!!

Thanks for the great stories

P. s. I also really enjoyed Your Tim and Hank story!

petitegirl60petitegirl60almost 12 years ago

When will you write the next series? Please don't stop writing. We really enjoy your stories

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

crying not ? lol more more more more more more more more more more NOW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I would really like to thank you for writing such an incredible series!! I'm always on the lookout for anything that you post up. Copying is everything that I fantasize about in a man, well pretty much all of your dominant characters. I pray that this isn't the last of the Timber Pack Chronicles. Thank you again! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous