All Comments on 'Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 09'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 430 Comments
SummerSammySummerSammy27 days ago

Such a great story!!! I'm glad this won a contest :) Very well deserved

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There is a sequel to this on gayauthors.org under Rob Colton. It's called "Enforcer". You can guess who it is about.

DamondevilleDamondeville8 months ago

End of book 1? Too bad I doubt there will be more. But what was written was fantastic. I really enjoyed this well written storyline. I only hope the author one day returns.

adidas21525adidas215259 months ago

So deeply affected by this series. When I realized the paranormal aspect was going to be there, I wasn't sure. But it's just done so well, and it just absolutely works. I've always been the Colton in life, but this Colton makes me want to be a Parker. The deep surety and confidence with which he claims, protects, and truly loves his mate reminds me of all the most beautiful things about being a man.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Brilliant story. Know that the author has published one sequel on another platform. Wish there was more. There are a lot of potential storylines he has left us with

aclassyladyaclassylady10 months ago

The story was fab. It was well written and kept my attention throughout the whole thing. If the author decides to write more, then this would be one I would read over and over again for it. Would love to know what happens next in their lives of the whole pack. I believe there is more to this story that the writer still has to come. Thank you for writing such a grand story for your readers to get involved with.

MwestohioMwestohio11 months ago

Nice story with good arc and MCs

Nindarren15Nindarren15about 1 year ago

Great story, l need to have a follow on from this with so many things unanswered. The pack needs to grow and what is Shell’s baby like. Please keep writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my favorite story BY FAR!!!!! So good, so well-written and I loved the Easter egg you gave a couple chapters ago about Colton’s first pack and the alpha’s son- I was practically screaming “that’s him! He’s the grey wolf!!!!” I know this was written years ago, but I do hope you see this comment and know you’re such a brilliant writer!!!!!

TastyHoneyTastyHoneyover 1 year ago

I loved this! Came for the sex 👅and stayed for the story👏🏽.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

RobCub needs to finish the trilogy and resolve this: "It's just like you said," Barney said. His voice was hushed, but he was clearly agitated. "Yes. I saw it... No, I told you. I tried... What do I do now?"

Who was Barney Montgomery talking to and why would he be paid to watch Colton and Parker's relationship. And does that have anything to do with Stan's old pack

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story. Please tell me book 2 is written or being written. If it is written how do I get it. I enjoyed this so much I read it more than minutes, wonderful writing.

Thank you

Donna

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

I really loved this book❤ So sad about Jed but knowing there's a sequel makes me excited for what's to come💕

PrinceraPrinceraalmost 2 years ago

I was so sad to read the end I need more of this in my life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For those who don’t know, there’s a sequel about Jed (Enforcer) that can be bought as an epub or found on Gay Authors.

louis_adjanilouis_adjaniabout 2 years ago

One of my favorite stories ever, I never get tired of reading it.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Really would love some more about Timber pack. They still have unmated members, after all, and the packs continuity must be secured, too. (And if you don't feel like writing more explicitly about the straight Trey and his mating yourself, I believe you could find a cowriter.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it so much I read it again in case I missed anything. If I could find a MAN like that and friends like them life would be perfect. Please make this a series!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes continue it I want to see were parker and Colton go next maybe they have kids or maybe Parker gets pregnant, he is a human who change to a wolf maybe some of his human body change to

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continues this story it's so good I want there to be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wouldn't usually go for a shifter story, but thought I'd try and rapidly got hooked. Very well told; I love the affection between Colton and Parker, mixed with the tension of the rogue wolf. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please tell me there will be a book two? Maybe Parker and Colton wanna start a family? Shell and Curtis adapting to family life? Shell phasing for the first time and her experience? A new threat to the pack? I am such a dork! I need more of your beautiful stories😭😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it hope a book 2 in the works,where jed and trey finds there mates

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are you ok? It has been a long time since one of your fantastic stories has been published. I love how you develop characters and the storylines. I worry that someone who writes so well won’t have just stopped for no reason. Please be ok.

Jamesraphael22Jamesraphael22almost 3 years ago

Love this! Read it twice over! Cannot wait for book 2… so many exciting opportunities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great Story. I've read it twice already & will most likely read it again. I do look forward to reading Book 2. I hope some day to find someone, at 61 yrs. of age I'm tired of being alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved the story? I can't wait for book 2 to come out. So we can find out who Parker father was speaking or working for. I love all your stories.

Jd2800606Jd2800606about 3 years ago

I can't wait to reread this maybe on Christmas. I hope to God you write a book 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story I loved it & the characters! Thanks!😊🥰😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! I love shifter stories, especially wolves. This story was as good as authors I have read. I was really sad to say goodbye to the Timber Pack. Parker just stold my heart away. I only hope there is more to come. I am going to read some other of your selections.

illwindillwindover 3 years ago

Second read thru was as good as the first, or nearly as good. I couldn’t help but feel bad for Ethan. I mean by the time we actually meet the character he is passed redemption, but Colt have zero regret about his role in it didn’t sit well with me. Not his fault, but a bit of contrition would have gone a long way.

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020over 3 years ago

Second read is better.....what a great story....now to read the follow up for the second time.....great story teller

Kabba118Kabba118over 3 years ago
It's official, I'm part of the Pack!

I started reading this story yesterday and finished it within 24 hours while trying to have some semblance of a life, you know, eating, family time, sleeping (albeit barely since I finished it like 4am!). This is truly one of the best stories on Lit. It has everything: love, hot sex, DRAMA, suspense, everything I was looking for when I come here. Thank you for it, truly. Now I'm going to go find TPC2 and check out your books.

-KK

FosBoydFosBoydalmost 4 years ago
Family is Love.

I read Chapter 1. And said well, not for me. Then a month later I went back to Chapter 2, then 3, then 4 and so on. I fell in love with the story, and the characters. The bond the was built between Parker and Colton made my heart sing. The entire story made me feel hopeful for a world of love. I'm now going to find book 2.

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

TPC 2 The Enforcer is on Gay Authors website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Timber Pack #2

Guys I just found it on Amazon. Evidently the author is no longer posting stories for free on here.

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 4 years ago
If I could

If I could give a 5 again I totally would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Adventure

I loved this well developed well written story. The characters are so well etched out. It made me really care about Timber Pack. There’s a warm feeling of family that you can truly feel. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel? Series?!

You always do such a great job with your stories! I got totally sucked into the world. You should continue this series. I want to know who was paying parkers dad. And I want jed to find a mate of his own.

You did an amazing job as usual! Congrats!

Cock4You478Cock4You478almost 5 years ago
Totally want more.

You should publish this. I was totally sucked in and binge read all the chapters.

I could see all the characters in my head and watched the story unfold there as well.

Well done.

Hope you write more.

4agoodtimecall4agoodtimecallalmost 5 years ago
Unanswered questions

I realized there are several unanswered questions. The biggest one being, who paid Parker's dad to try to split them up?

4agoodtimecall4agoodtimecallalmost 5 years ago
End of book 1

God I hope there's a book 2! Great job with this! I loved this story, full of great characters, who each are interesting enough to build additional stories on. Please don't let it end here. I want to see how the Timber pack handle the addition of a baby and the lack of their beta, Trey. And of course, I wanna see how many people end of petitioning from FVWP for membership to TP, and how Shell handles her first shift and if/when their enforcer, Jed finds his mate. I gotta know how it all shakes out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pleas continue. Great world>

Please can you continue this story?! I love it and the world of therianthropes, especially the lycans, [A shapeshifter. Specifically, a wolf shifter.] of your world.

the dynamics of them within you world seem to come to life, and your Ursine shifter is rather unique. Thank you much. Please get a wild hair and have other adventures, possibly letting them adopt other shifters raising them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seth

I was hoping it was Seth was the bad wolf, as he was such a jerk to everyone.

AstarkAstarkover 5 years ago
Second book

There is a second installment of this book. It’s Jed’s story and is available on amazon. He left it wide open for a 3rd book. But sadly still waiting for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Admirer here

I've read the chronicles about 10 times and i've enjoyed each time i read them. Please write more awesome stories. All your stories are amazing. Its well thought of and you put alot of time and effort in your writing. Please write another werewolf chronicle and then a vampire chronicle. I hope there is going to be a second season of The Timber Pack Chronicles.

astronomo2060astronomo2060almost 6 years ago
so good

well amazing story no doubt I love it cant hardly wait for book 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Straight female here

I know great writing when I find it, and your characters are wonderful.

tishangeltishangelalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait for the next installment of this story. Its as good as some of the stories ,I read on Kindle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done

The Chronicles are every bit as good as anything I'm reading on Kindle Unlimited by Amazon! I can't wait to read more!!

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Consolidating the Pack

So glad I managed to complete reading all chapters of this great story - even if it is a work of fiction. I love the way the main characters interact with each other and look out for each other.

How nice that Shell and Curtis joined the Timber Pack, especially that Shell was pregnant - meaning that there would be pups to increase the pack's numbers. And more so if Colton and Parker adopted an orphan pup or two. Parker's compassionate nature would certainly be able to cope with rearing children, even though he had not received much example in that regard from his self-absorbed parents.

Much Love and blessings to you, robcub32, from Spadger2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best bit of the story...

That it was only the end of book 1!!! Loved it and can't wait for book two!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply the best

Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My first review on Literotica

I have just spent over 7 hrs binge reading you. I am avid reader of any romance of any sub genre. Every single one of your stories I wuld buy. I love Parker and Colton. I would love to read about the other stories on this Timber Pack. Please continue to write. --Tara

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOLY SHIT IM SO PISSED!!!!

I avoided reading this for years, and I know why!!!

Because I was CRAZY !! This was the best I've seen from you so far Robcub, I feel spoiled silly getting a chance to finally get into it. I don't get why I waited so long!?!

LupaSolarisLupaSolarisalmost 7 years ago

Most of your stories are among my favorite. With this wonderful one, you managed to surprise me, adding a "non-human" element to your usual style. Wow! I love it!!!

Now, will you give Trey and Jed the Happy Ever After Ending they deserve? Please?... I would love to see them together, struggling with power and dominance clichés that could not apply to their couple... It would be refreshing! But if they were mates, I guess they would already know it, so... I'm opened to surprises! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Addicted to all of your work!

I absolutely loved this soo much ! I've been reading all of your work and I can't stop. Keep up the great work I hope you'll be posting more soon ! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Way better in both sex & romance than the stories I've read b4 it deserves to b a movie.... I would love watch those scenes pun intended...

MeniwannafukMeniwannafukabout 7 years ago
Where is Treys story

I want more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Book 2 is available!

For those of you just finding this awesome story or commenting about book 2 it is available on Rob Colton's website and I believe on amazon, The Enforcer is Jed's story and just as good as book 1....!!!

BonzerloverBonzerloverabout 7 years ago
Absolutely fantastic read!

Hey,

I don't mean to 'wash' you. Lol as we say where I'm from.

But this is the best fantasy story I've read here ever. I totally bought it.

You made it a real story.

So so talented

Pls never stop writing.

I want to read everything you've written

Sound grammar and great construction

You inspire and entertain

Just amazing

Truly

P.s (wash means flatter)

AstarkAstarkover 7 years ago

Please more book two would be awesome... PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shape shifter

I waited till I read all of this. If a human has to be mated (?) Before they can change into wolf's then how can the wolves be able to change into "humans" and if it's the same with Stan , how come he doesn't change into a bear ? If a person can be multi lingual then it stands to reason why Stan can't change into a bear. I would also like to say oh come ! Gay werewolves! but then again I'm being chased by a bear and we're both male, all I can say is hope I don't get bitten. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love love love!!

This will always be my "feel good read!" I just love them so much, wish both this one and the enforcer could be turned into movies! Heck I just wanna see pictures of them! See if they match what I see in my mind... So fantastic, thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another one

Just found a new favorite author. Every chapter was perfection and i wish it wouldn't end. Pure talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Vemoneeza

Go to robcolton.com

VemonezzaVemonezzaover 7 years ago
just cant stop reading this over and over

when is book 2 coming out please???? would definitely buy book 2. you are one hell of an awesome brilliant writer. I never knew I like reading about gay men but your stories just hooked me and boy are they hot..... please I beg you to hurry up with book 2. CANT WAIT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved this story

I just read the whole thing thru, over the last two days. I would love to see sequel. We need to follow the Timber pack to the meeting in Canada, where they meet other less welcomed shifters.

Again I loved this story and a thank you for making Colton have a more realistic manhood than is generally found in most stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love all your books

I keep reading them over and over. I've read the enforcer, as well. i just wish Colton and Jed could get their boys pregnant. That would be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More Please

I love it and can't wait for more. I have read couple of your other stories but like this one best so far. Please continue with the rest of the guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more

I have read your books all of them at least 10 times this week alone are you going to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Is there a story around about Buck and Stan? Because honestly that would be my favourite after this story! If there isn't a Buck/Stan story already I'd really love to see one in the future! :)

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Hooray, book 2 is available!!!

Okay, I'll admit it - I wasn't too sure about this story line as soon as I came to the wolf part but hey, we're all allowed to be idiots sometimes!

Such an awesome story. I especially enjoyed chapters 6 to 9 but truth be told the whole thing was terrific.

About book two and later writings... Went through a lot of the comments and finally came up with a link. From there found Rob Coltron Books (e and regular). Am very much looking forward to reading Book 2 Enforcer: Timber Pack Chronicles.

DarcenjelDarcenjelalmost 8 years ago
THE BEST FANTASY GAY ROMANCE STORY IN LITEROTICA!!!

Forever Love for the author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I am in LOVE with this story. And the characters and just. AGH I love it!!!!! Please write more. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Bk 2 is Jed's story it's on gay authors

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Love,love, love Bk1!!!!! Thank you...now where and when is Bk 2???????

Marie2012Marie2012about 8 years ago
Love this story!

Where can I read book 2?

AdstaAdstaabout 8 years ago
Love it

I have read every one of your stories, they are romantic sexy and just lovely, you have a great way of weaving a story that makes me want to be there. I was happy when your bottom boys stopped crying so much, and find myself totally bummed that there's no more to read.

Please keep going Rob, you have a talent.

You inspired me to try my hand. So thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love Rob Colton stories BUT

You take too long posting new stories, and much too long finishing multi part short stories. I have read Timber Pack Chronicles, and The Enforcer but how long before story three is posted? Readers already know who the next couple will be as it was alluded to in The Enforcer. so why the continual delay?

Also you keep starting to post short stories on Wednesdays Briefs in weekly installments then stop and bam weeks, sometimes months go by before you start posting the latest installment. It is very frustrating, your loyal readers deserve better.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 8 years ago

No matter how many times I read this story I find it to be one of the best on this site. It always inspires me and yes onto the second series but I will put my 10 cents worth in and say I hope there is a 3rd series as well.

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago
link to the book-2 and also a request.

those who want to read the sequel or the book-2(Enforcer) then read it from this website link address-

http://www.gayauthors.org/author/rob-colton

so Rob colton i have read mostly all books written by you and now i am reading

the Degan series.

but your most popular work is the Timber pack chronicles's series and i have read both the books but now i want to read the book-3.so please write and post third book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More PLEASE!...

I've been reading this story, and the sequel over and over... PLEASE start thinking about book 3!... You are a genius sir!... :}

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

great series.

this is the first story about supernatural stuff which i liked reading so much.it was realistic and believable.

not to tell you again scored at the top by your immense character and plot development.

so want to read the next sequel of this series.hope that the lives of various people revolving in this story get more interesting and better and rivalries collapse.

so are colton and parker going to adopt a baby hope that he is a boy with some interesting past around.

so waiting to read more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

please post the next sequel of this series.

want to read the book-2.loved this story a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding...

I've read this story so many times for the past few years that I lost count!! Lol I can't help it, it's just toooooo perfect!! I'm imagining an erotic TV series with a full on budget and famous actors and stuff lol it could be soooo freackin' COOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice. Really nice. I was addicted to this the last couple of days. I couldn't stop reading it. You've cost me a lot of sleep, you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo!

Very well done and I will be reading the rest and getting the ones on Kindle as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story.

Love this series. It's an amazing story. Well done .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
There is a book #2

i've noticed a lot of people hoping for a sequel and there is one. You can find it on a website called gay authors. Just search Rob Colton And you'll find book two and a few others stories not found on literotica. Also if you own a kindle or electronic reader you can also find stories by Rob Colton not found on Literotica or Gay Authors that cost a little bit of money but if you love Rob Colton as much as I do you won't mind and because you'll be getting a story and supporting an amazing author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Continue

Can you please please please continue the story such as alpha Forrest gets killed by Seth or something and Parker and colt hVe a child..... Just continue it please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
enjoyed

I loved this romance, I especially liked the way Colton took his time with his Pup, getting him ready. Very sexy. Thank you for an enjoyable read for this lady.

LLAPLLAPabout 9 years ago
Buy the sequel! Now!

I read the Timber Pack Chronicles today in one go and immediately bought the first and second book on Google Books. And I just finished the second book (it's 5 a.m. now ;)).

To anyone whining that the second book should be uploaded here, especially to the guy who commented just before me, talking about "poor readers":

I got the Timber Pack e-books for about 1 dollar each, The Degan Incident is a bit more expensive, but I'm sure you spend a lot more on cigarettes, booze, snacks, sweets, soda, whatever each week. So supporting your beloved author by paying him (peanuts) for his wonderful work, should not put a dent into your wallet, but a smile on your face. Especially when you read Book 2 in the Timber Pack Chronicles! :D

Rob's books are available in many different formats, even as printed books. I'm sure you'll find something suitable for you :)

Thank you, Rob, for your amazing work! (I have to cut the praise short, I need to read The Degan Incident now :D)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
damn.

I love this story so much. It's been amazing, i can't get it out of my head. that kind of love and bond with others is a craving I've always suffered. I really enjoyed this!

50580964555058096455about 9 years ago

WOW I just love this story and I have read this and reread it again...have not slept for the last two nights. I am mesmerized by this story mmmmm the love. That is the kind of love I am wanting with a soul mate.

meganjoadamsmeganjoadamsover 9 years ago
So excited here!

I've always loved this story, but this site isn't quite as "mobile" friendly as I would like. I've been a fan of this story since the first chapter and I can remember eagerly awaiting each installment. Now, years later, I'm still checking on here for a continuation of the series. Low and behold, this story and it's sequel are available on Kindle! Awesome! Heck, while I was at it, I bought the Degan Incident (another fav) and it's sequel (another surprise). Happy Reading to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ugh

I'll never get tired of this story. I'm gunna buy it on Amazon soon.

poisedionloverxxxpoisedionloverxxxover 9 years ago
love your stories

Could you do all of us poor folks a favor and upload the second story on here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous