All Comments on 'Touched Ch. 08'

by starscape

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyover 12 years ago
Nice twist

Looking forward to seeing what happens next :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this plot!

I am really enjoying this story, such a refreshingly different story line, and this chapter made me laugh (I appreciate a bit of humor with my erotica). And now with the introduction of the villagers and the stolen children plot, I can't wait for your next chapter!

Yves

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

The only thing that could make it more satisfying is if it were already completed. Keep it coming.

nigilnigilover 12 years ago

Very interesting story.

I have been following for a while and I like this doom and gloom of stories like this, up to now reminds me a bit of Equilibrium or Aeon Flux.

Now in this chapter I would have liked a bit more expanse on the ruins outside the city there, for something entirely new to the characters the story glossed it over too much for my liking, even with the dire circumstances.

I understand you maybe want to keep this nonspecific, but was quite interested in finding out more about it ;)

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Very intriguing start. I felt a little like I was watching 'Lost' for a bit there :) but I really like where it is going. I'm excited that you've brought another aspect of this plot in mentioning children stolen from the 'outliers'. I'm glad it's not as simple as they find these people and that's it. I really want to see the City dwellers taken down or at least shaken up a bit! Lookin forward to more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstarscape@starscape
136 Followers
8/6/19 Yes, I am writing AGAIN after another long period of absence. At this point, I'm not even going to bother estimating when Touched will be finished. All I can say is I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Seeing the light and reaching the end of it are, of course, tw...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Touched Ch. 07 Previous Part
Touched Series Info