All Comments on 'Two in the Bush Ch. 02'

by starscape

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SinfleurSinfleurover 15 years ago
Impatiently waiting...

...for the next chapter, love your way of setting the scene, and managing to show the characters' personalities so well. I find it hard to beleive this is your first. Keep going, please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just Beautiful!

I am completely impressed! This is one of the best stories I have read here yet. Love your writing and all the details. The characters are so like-able and there is a nice mixture of emotions in here. From hot and sexy to sad and sweet. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story Great Sex

It's hard to find good stories here but I'm so glad I found yours! They are amazing! Erotica and romance at it's best.

rgraham666rgraham666over 15 years ago
Coming along nicely

I'm really enjoying this story. Very good characters.

And really hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
One of my favorites

Two in the Bush is one of my favorite stories, and one I come back to again and again. The characters seem very true to life; even minor characters have distinct personalities. The setting, descriptions and sex all make it easy to get lost in the story. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
fantastic

loved it! turned me on so much, the sex in the garage was brilliant. keep it up!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
It's getting better

Chapter 1 was good, and Chapter 2 was better. Now I'm looking forward to Chapter 3. Good writing, character development, and imagery. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstarscape@starscape
136 Followers
8/6/19 Yes, I am writing AGAIN after another long period of absence. At this point, I'm not even going to bother estimating when Touched will be finished. All I can say is I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Seeing the light and reaching the end of it are, of course, tw...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES