All Comments on 'Undressed for Success'

by Green_Gem

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The fantasy we all have watching the models tease.

Great use of inner thoughts and doubts as well as pleasure. I thought the interactions were convincing. Could have done more with the other models just to add some tortureous moments of pleasure, but overall a good tale and high on the believability scale.

Quas1modemQuas1modemalmost 20 years ago
Hot!

I thought this story was very hot and very well written. I felt like having sexual intercourse when I finished reading it.

Tall_cool_oneTall_cool_onealmost 20 years ago
Thrilling tale!

Makes you wonder if subconciously our model friend might have envisioned her fate when she wore the forbidden dress of another designer. Excellant idea for a story.

odie121odie121almost 20 years ago
Great!

A Green_Gem original... great plot, great story!!!

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
She does it again

Your talents amaze me.

Yet another awesome display of your work!!!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot story of edible perversion!

This was another hot story from a talented woman, who knows how to express her fantasies. I love being on your e-mail notification list, Green Gem, so I know when a new story pops up. Thanks for this one! A real mouth-watering treat!

HughJardHughJardalmost 20 years ago
wonderful...

wonderful...a unique situation, an interesting character, a world untouched by most writers...a premise very well thought out. the sex delivers in a big way. thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
From the mind of a sensous woman

Each time I read one of Green_Gem's stories I am reminded of what a passionate friend meant when she once told me that 'until we made love she thought that only another woman knew how a woman enjoyed being touched.' Green_Gem is an obviously intelligent, articulate woman with a delightfully sensuous mind and the ability to share it in the written word. Each of her stories is a reminder that only a woman truly knows the most sensuous thoughts that dwell in a minds of other women. Fortunately there are women like Green_Gem that can share those thoughts in true "literotica."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Succulant

Wow. Food and Sex, or should that be Sex and Food. Deliciously wicked, outrageously sexy. Thanks for a great read.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 20 years ago
Green Gem makes everything sensuous!

Once again, Green Gems, wonderfully sensuous words have left me extremly excited!

Her stories are like like good sex - soft, warm, wet, tense, excited, funny, then HOT, passionite and finally exploding in a wonderful climax!

Green Gem is truly a great author!

MicroronMicroronalmost 20 years ago
Superbe Erotica...

What more can be said?

Don GrampaDon Grampaalmost 20 years ago
WONDERFUL WRITING !

The talented writing of Green_Gem is beyound my ability to describe. This is one hell of a great writer.

randduderanddudealmost 20 years ago
Incredibly erotic!

Green Gem has done it again! This has to be one of the most intensely arousing, exquisitely written pieces of sexual prose I have ever read! Imaginative, it builds to a fantastic climax. She makes this reader feel as if he were there!

stvkomodostvkomodoover 19 years ago
excellent !

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
gems gem

Yet another story that showcases her talent well. Anybody can write a storybut to tie in the emotion and bringout the raw underlying energy of erotic behavior takes skill.

Gem does that and then lets that passion simmer and then boil.

maggot420maggot420over 19 years ago
Absolutely fabulous

Wow...you have an amazing gift and a unique talent. I was hooked on this story from beginning to end.

smy3thsmy3thabout 19 years ago
Hot Dish!

Great story. The description of the model's thoughts and emotions was well done. The story embodies the idea of public display and humiliation as a turn-on.

ladyambarladyambarover 18 years ago
Someone turn on the fan, please...

It leave me breathless! Wow, all hot & bothered. You're definitely good, green gem.

1star1starover 17 years ago
Mmmmmmm

Made me want to be her, so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful. . .

Literate, sympathetic, arousing, engaging: now, this is erotica -- and considering how a bukkake in real life is so often so downright mechanical, it's rendered far more beautifully here. Fantastic work, green gem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous