All Comments on 'Viridian Ninja'

by Perentie

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
OverstarOverstarover 11 years ago
Very Nice

An interesting story. It kept my attention the whole way. Looking forward to more from you. Perhaps you're building an entire world through storie's like this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

Loved all your mamono stories, glad you're writing them again =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

one of the best fantasy fics i've read in a long, long time

csweetnesscsweetnessover 11 years ago
Loved it!!

Great story, I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Great story and I like the fact that all the chapters for it where combined in one post. Also, it's nice to read about a nonhuman story that isn't primarily dominated by werewolves/vamps.

I'll be sure to check out your other stories and look forward to reading future stories from you :).

DocOcDocOcover 11 years ago
WOW!!!

Loved it and as the others said it's nice to have it all at once. NO werewolves; NO vampires; just good old fashioned REAL story telling. THANK YOU!! Keep it up!

J0SEJ0SEover 11 years ago
Loved It! Deserves more than five stars

I love monster girls. Even if this story didn't have monster girls in it, I would still love this story. I'm also tired of werewolves and vampires. I wish monster girls dominated this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
birth

you should have added more where she give birth.

AnarchiaAnarchiaover 11 years ago

amazing story, love the whole monster girl theme! very well written. keep it up!

Joey201Joey201over 11 years ago
Wow! That was a Great Story.

I have read 'The Serpent and the Shoemaker' and 'Deathstalker' and have been a fan of your work. My favorite story of yours is 'Deathstalker' and I have been waiting for your next story. And I must say 'Viridian Ninja' was worth the wait. It is my new favorite of your writings. I do wish you could of added a family section at the end, but I loved it regardless. I agree with the others of staying away from vampires and werewolves. I hope you continue to write in the monster girl category.

Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!

Absolutely amazing. I could see this becoming a fully colored comic. 10 stars, way to go!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done!

Excellent work of literary art! Beautifully combining all of the character's emotions and feelings into a work that was simultaneously gripping and sensuous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AMAZING!!

I loved it!!! I'm gonna have to read this again and again

Matoro16Matoro16over 11 years ago
Damn...

This was without a doubt the best story I've read on this site. I do hope that you continue writing in this world and/or with these characters, especially Taki. She is imensely unique and facinating to read about. Keep up the fantastic work! =)

demon_Xdemon_Xover 11 years ago

wow..,its fantastic .It have been long since i read this quality

nightship73nightship73over 11 years ago

I loved the whole story. It was so detailed and I loved Taki's personality. The entire story was awesome. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What an Awesome Story

I read this on my phone through the Lit app and I just had to go online to rate it (No ratings available yet through the app). Thank you for writing such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved this one. It seems like there was some serious editing put into this one

Great Job! ;D

P.S. I would kind of like to see a harpy story :)

ZebanZebanover 11 years ago
Another winner

Perentie, you are an exceptional writer, as I have told you before. Please, if you have any other stories lying around, even ones that you haven't polished yet, post them. You and your mamomo will live on through memory long after anyone finishes reading your work. The sensuality and compassion you use are unparalleled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Never before have I read something like this. I couldn't stop reading even for a second.

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
....

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awsome

i havnt read many stories quit like this one especially not one with actual female monsters girls it was a great story and ill deffinatly be checking out any other stories you have written

PerentiePerentieover 11 years agoAuthor
To my reviewers

Many thanks for all your comments. To those who are curious, I do have other stories in various states of completion, just no idea when or if I will finish them. I like to have my stories at least mostly done before I post them here, and inspiration comes and goes. Sometimes I write a bunch at once, other times I might go weeks or months without adding much to a story in progress. I do want to complete more, but I ask for your patience.

phillipmichael2phillipmichael2over 11 years ago
passion

you have a remarkable talent for story telling ive read all your stories they are my favorites I hope you continue to write thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

I absolutely love your stories. I hope you will find time to write more in the future, and hopefully more about monster girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best story i have ever read

I greatly enjoyed this story for the way it was writen and the perspectives. I also like seeing the monster girl world and how it works. Even though I am not generally in likeing of sex scenes in most things, In your ways of putting them they are very enjoyable and touching. This story is the greatest at makeing the world seem very realistic and attainable, thus giving good understanding of what the life is like. I would love to see a continue of this story for it closed very well but left from what I see people wanting to see what happens afterwards. and it would be another great leap to see you create the world where an ... other worldly pressence or a rise from next to nowhere try to build even a small town where a vast majority of the spicies can co-exist. I have my own ideas but i probably could never put them on paper. Oh well it is a great story and i see really great things from you. So ill keep an eye on this area.

from a extremely impressed reader

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE!!!!!!

this is the greatest thing i have ever read please dear gods in various heavens vallhalla and other things make more!!!!! this gave me a purpose in life!!! i beg of you!

ralxanralxanalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

This is one of the greatest stories on Literotica.

I'm impressed by the story telling and its originality.

Keep on the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Whoa

This HAS to be one of the best stories i have ever read on this site. Story, Grammer, Characters, Sex, all superb, please, I beg of you, do not stop writing, this site needs people like you.

luciferswakeluciferswakeover 10 years ago
Amazing story

I'm so glad you stretched out the story to make each character so believable. Even the small characters had personality, instead of just having them move the plot along.

Keep it up, you're giving life to the monster girl genre! I'll look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
continuation!

I would honestly like to see a continuation of this, I can see this turning into a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Impressed

Not much to say here but I really enjoyed this story. It was well written with the right events, characters, story plot twist, and reverting sex scenes. Truly made me see the Mantis Girl in a new light.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

This story reminded me of a anime. This should be a erotic anime series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm diving too deep into sexy monsters lately. XD

Came here from the hubbub of a Monster Musume No Iru Nichijou fourm on Mangafox talking about what monsters people would love to house. Mantis was getting some love along with Viridian Ninja. At first I was thinking it's a manga, but I was wrong. Incredible story, loved every word of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

this story is epic! 5 stars for you.

LucarianLucarianover 10 years ago
Amazing!

One of the best stories I have read on this site yet, it made me go and make an account to tell you how much I loved your story, the characters and your writing style. Keep on writing!

animeturtleanimeturtleover 10 years ago
Awesome

You did an awesome job with this

ViralonaViralonaover 10 years ago
Beautiful

This was phenomenal, captivating the whole way through, and more than interesting to read. I hope to see more from you as a writer within this genre of text. I've not seen anything like it and I am quite sure that I will never see something so brilliant for a very long time. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Exceptional.

Wow! This story deserves 6 stars. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I loved the character of the 'weak' hunter. I pitied him and it touched my soul.

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11almost 10 years ago
always wonderful

love reading your work; really looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good job

Great story, though I'm not sure whether you just chose to change it, but Eros was male.

TenouTenoualmost 10 years ago
Suggestion

If your works are based,as i think they are, in the monster girl encyclopedia,i'd love to read a story about a treasure hunter trying to take the haul of dragoness and becoming her new treasure instead

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Rather amazing! Oddly enough my reading on here sometimes follows the youtube pattern; i start out reading about X and wind up hours later reading about Z, hehe. You can imagine my surprise (pleasant) when I realized this wasn't even remotely in the catagory I started in :)

Thanks for the good story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

This was a wonderful price and I find it very sensual and sweet yet fierce. This sounds like a short story I'd love to read again and again

Mgerman2Mgerman2over 9 years ago

This was an amazing story and I thought it was put together beautifully. I wish there was more to read about this, but the story ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mesmerising

I am throughly satisfied with this story. It was beautiful in every aspect. I love your detailed descriptions of scenes. Want to read more of your works.

DariusxifyDariusxifyover 9 years ago
all good things come to an end

Excellent story this. A fitting end with great details. Sad to see that it is only one stort and there probably wont be a sequel, but if there is, i probably wont be the only one thats going to enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A weird story but a very sweet one too! I would definitely enjoy reading a short of the centaur couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn

Perentie, is easily becoming one of my favorite writers. I really enjoyed this story as it had mamono. The writing was well done, and I liked how it was pretty canon (considering its here. lol)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!!!

Of all the stories I have read on literotica this was most certainly the longest and best written. Most stories are poorly written and designed just for there sexual appeal. But this story did more then that it held my interest and did more than just act as a turn on. The descriptions of the emotions between the characters was wonderful. And the attention to details, I found no mistakes in this story like I usually do, which shows me you care about the story. I look forward to enjoying many more stories from you.

-Will Oleary

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done!!

You crafted excellent characters, developed them well, and kept my attention throughout the longest story I have read here. The story was enhanced by the sex, but could stand alone without most of the sex. Excellent blend. I will be looking for more stories by you! Thank you for the entertainment. 5 Stars!

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneabout 9 years ago
Amazing story!

Really enjoyed your story! Excellent characters and a compelling tale. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Litterly my new d&d character

I was having trouble making a pathfinder summoner that wasent jojo but this gave me many ideas on what direction to go

ZoaruonZoaruonabout 9 years ago
Such a good story!!!!

Dear author,

I have read your stories and I must say that they are freaking amazing!!!!! Your stories were some of the very first stories that I have ever read on this website, and I can honestly say that there are very few other stories that can match their awesome quality. I am a great fan of your work. I have been hoping to see some more great works from you. Sadly I have yet to see anymore of it. I know that you have a life outside of this, but I ask you, no I beg you, please write some more!!!!! You have such great talent that if you wrote a book and it was published, I would buy it without any second thoughts. Sadly, I have found other stories on this site that are just as good yours, but sadly many of them remain unfinished. It is unfortunate to see such beautiful stories go undone. It breaks my heart that such great writers like yourself remain silent. I hope that someday soon I will see more of your wonderful work. I hope that this comment is able to inspire you and that it is able convoy the magnificence that your stories have given me. I thank you for taking the time to read this comment if you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
assom storie loved to read it manny time.

hi i read this storry one time and have came back manny time for read it as it is a nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I was gonna be so pissed if she died like I would have thrown my phone and cried if you killed her off

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
manga/anime-esque?

i stopped reading during the fight between mantis girl and wolf girl. it was ridiculous, it was like reading an adaptation of fight scenes from naruto or bleach that were pathetic themselves. over the top and just plainly stupid. like those anime crap, who would be talking while fighting? admiring the 'full speed', this-is-my-real-strength bs?

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 8 years ago
Won't be surpassed.

Perfect. 100/5. Hats off!

This is one of the stories I came back to read again and again, and also the reason I decided to make an account at all here. ^_^

Taki and Carter's struggles with life and using their battles to bond in love is a lost art here. :'(

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
a unique hybrid tale

told well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

One of the best I ever read!

JudgeMentalJudgeMentalover 8 years ago
Great writing

I really enjoyed this, some talented work. I thought the story flowed well.

I think it was a little rushed in places - more from the wolves, and more character background for Taki would have been good. As it was, easy 4 stars, and I'm looking forward to reading more by this author.

Cheers,

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mamono Lover

please add more monster girl stories for species like humpty egg, bubble slime, shoggoth, khepri, jubjub, thunderbird, cockatrice, giant slug, scylla, bicorn , and sea bishop.

Thank you

midnite009midnite009about 8 years ago
Awesome

Loved reading this, I'm usually into the more hardcore books. But this was so good I couldn't put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Marvellous to

It's amazing love story.Pls. Bring the second part as soon as possible. Waiting desperately.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Nice story!

I loved reading your Monster girl story. Kind of expected more fighting scenes with the taking back of Carter, but all in all great story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My 1rst comment......

On the story: I really like this. (I dig fantasy in general). Engaging & I like that Carter really cares for her & doesn't just see her as a toy-& I also like that she's the one in charge..

Upcoming sequel???

On a prev comment: What's wrong if it's Manga/Anime-like? Whether the author meant it that way or not..Naruto & Bleach are very cool. While I'm glad that you @ least didn't put "cartoon" in place of "Anime" (yes Anime is animated like cartoons-but is usully better drawn &/or written & thought out in a very noticable ongoing plot..unlike some cartoons)-& is therefore way more classy than most cartoons out there (cept for maybe some of the cute older classics such as Scooby Doo & Pink Panther just to name a couple-since not all cartoons are bad..but @ the same time..not all can match the HQ standard of most Anime)-& while I wont deny Naruto & Bleach characters get a little wordy during fights..(but hey-what fights in real life are completely mute either)-there's always going to be some talk somewhere-even tho it may not be as drawn out & dramatic as it is in shows.. Speaking of drama..the reason why they converse is prob for that reason..I wont deny the yak could be dangerous in how distracting it can be for characters during fights w/ enemies (1 of whom did get impatient after very patiently waiting for them to stop, or @ least appeared to be patient-maybe he was just taking his sweet time on purpose to size them up & strategize)-I'm sure it's to rev up drama to get viewers involved & conveniently give them an idea of what's going on in case they start watching an episode mid way.

Also..why people cuss as their way to insult stuff is beyond me-not only can cussing discredit oneself..it can get too aggressive as the actress Judy Cornwell said in an interview where she noted that some shows were starting to feature way too much cussing & that it's poor writing on the writers' part when it's made to fill the silence..

Well, your loss not mine (thankfully) I know lots are uplifted by some of the positive messages that are in a lot of Manga & Anime-so it's not just me who's encouraged, but others as well..& for good reason. (Including a friend who was being bullied..once they saw Naruto & how it stars this underdog kid who never gives up despite the ostracizing & taunting..it helped them to keep going).

So I totally disagree w/ you on Manga & Anime, & wouldn't diss them if I were in your shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story

well written, fast moving, very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

But you feminised the males way too much. They came out as whining little bitches unfortunately. The story was so creative and enjoyable otherwise...

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
3rd time thru.

This is one of my all time favorite story's here in all categories. This was the first monster girl story I read and set the bar so high that it is a classic example of how well a monster girl story could be done. Bravo! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Author needs more experience

Carter is the son of a low-value whore. Carter has grown and survived in an unforgiving environment, yet you draw him with the sensibility of an American high school student. Disappointing, and silliness ensues.

I look forward to reading your work in another twenty years, when you've developed your skills, if you continue writing. And if the Internet survives that long.

Monmusu_WriterMonmusu_Writeralmost 6 years ago
Great work

While this is a long story for a one-shot (certainly the longest on this site that I've read) I was glued to the screen the whole way through. Hope you start writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Surprisingly Wholesome

I Dโ€™awwed a lot more than I expected to while reading this. While I do think that carter seemed a bit whiny at times, overall the story was very well-written.

rayironyrayironyalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for an

Imaginative excursion from between your ears.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Great enticingly done story.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

How can something so strange be so beautiful? Love, can be so strong, so overwhelming, yet soft and warm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yet another story about a weakling. And an idiot to boot. I just stand here so this stranger can take me. Taki would have been better off to ate him in the beginning. He was slave to criminal organization but he didnโ€™t learn how to fight just a little? Not worthy. Causes trouble

NovaMNovaMabout 2 years ago

Hi Perentie. Great story. I have read a lot in my life, ever since I was taught how to make sense out of those characters printed on a page.

I have never stopped reading everything I could get my hands on. The only texts I donโ€™t care much for are tax forms or financial documents (sooo infinitesimally booooring, pffft).

Well anyway. I love reading Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror stories; in this precise order.

I used to read a lot of Marvel comics when I was a teenager. This story enabled me to dream away like I used to with those comics, because your described the action and interactions so vividly, that I could see it happening before me. I loved it ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Like an animated episode of The Avengers or Fantastic Four on the television.

I am going to checkout your other stories, greetings.

NovaM

David_BrockDavid_Brockabout 2 years ago

Great srory idea! Sorry, I couldn't past page 5. I'm not sure what was missing on P5 (I know, that's no help to you). But my interest just colapsed there. Up till then it was a great story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Cute story :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story

I think a sequel where Carter also learns to fight or do magic would be lovely

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome story hope you write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous