Viridian Ninja

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Perentie
Perentie
692 Followers

All too-soon he felt a draft as his shirt fell away in several pieces. He couldn't resist voicing his immediate thought.

"I'll run out of clothes at this rate."

"I'll sew them up," Taki countered smoothly, "it's not all that different from stitching a wound. Now shut up, this is a sacred ritual."

Shut up he did, remaining utterly still as Taki continued to undress him, her own skin-tight armor slowly receding in turn. He was in awe at the beauty of her body, her movements, her eyes, all basking in the rays of the moon and star light.

Now naked, their dance moved to its next phase, the ancient dance that all monster girls were masters at. Taki twisted and contorted erotically as she pushed him down onto the soft grass, straddling him smoothly. Quickly brought inside her, Carter's erection was subjected to a storm of sensations, the movements of Taki's talented vagina intensified by the dancing, gyrating motions of her torso and hips.

Before long he was moaning as he came buckets inside her ravenous core. He knew well enough by now this was only the beginning, Taki gripping his shoulders and grinding her hips against his, rocking and bucking, keeping him hard, her breath heavy with lust.

Again and again they both came, ever more wildly lost in the frenetic pleasure. They rolled about in the grass, reveling in how it caused their joined parts to pulse with different pleasures, although Taki always ended up back on top of him.

They went on and on until finally the dance reached it's literal and metaphorical climax, the throes of orgasm rocking both their bodies a final time, long hard and intoxicating in its pleasure.

Carter was exhausted and even Taki looked a bit worn out. At least he hadn't passed out this time. He looked up at her face, her eyes glazed over in ecstasy as she gazed down at him, her usually somehow-perfect hair mussed-up.

"I love you."

It had come out spontaneously, and he loved how the words sounded on his lips, as well as how Taki's breath hitched when he said it.

Her passions clearly cooling, her blissful expression rapidly hardened. Still, a peaceful, satisfied look briefly flashed in her eyes, accompanied by the smallest, most beautiful smile he had ever seen. No further words were needed.

Then, as if it were the most natural thing for her, she laid down next to him and rested her head in the crook of his neck, let out a short, pleasured sigh, and shut her eyes in sleep.

---

The End

Perentie
Perentie
692 Followers
1...5678910