VY Ch. 04-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betsy looked at Braedon and, after waiting a few seconds, started by asking him if he had a request for the first household law. Feeling all eyes on him, clearly outnumbered, he was nervous to say the least, but with a nudge from his first wife, Braedon meekly said, "Nothing on top."

Suspecting she heard what she thought she had heard, Betsy asked Braedon to speak up and clarify. Braedon started getting an uncomfortable feeling, the same feeling every man gets when they know they just said something that will disgust everyone. Beccy leaned over and soothingly told him to go ahead and tell them again. He sat up straighter now, emboldened by the support of his wives, and repeated, "I would like the first law to be that none of the women are to wear any clothing on top unless it is serving a vital safety purpose."

He didn't know what to expect, whether one of his wives would smack him for making his first request sexual in nature, or if one of the legal counsels would object, saying it violated the framework. Taking a moment to maintain composure, Betsy surprised him by asking if this included the children as well. This question, quite took aback Braedon, which to him at first reeked of incest, and quickly retorted that he would never do anything like that with a child, let alone one that is his own flesh and blood.

Betsy quickly recovered from the response, saying that this wasn't meant to insinuate that children would be sexual objects. Rather, the question is more generally about whether you prefer the household to operate as a nudist colony. Bernadette chimed in, saying that perhaps it should be optional for any children born into the household and mandatory for all spouses.

After considering the revised proposal, it was agreed by all that the first law met legal requirements and they entered a record of approval for the first law into the household constitution. Betsy then asked the wives if they had a suggestion for the second law, to which Beccy responded that there should be no solo masturbation.

Seeing as how the framework already forbade the surviving males from wasting reproductive material, the group eventually agreed that solo masturbation would always be prohibited and all males capable of reproduction should be prohibited from depositing their sperm outside the vagina of an available wife, unless they were all currently with child. Over the next several hours, the group proposed additional house laws, debated their suitability and eventually settled on five house laws.

Bodily Covering Standards

● All wives and their husband will only wear coverings on the household property for safety purposes.

● Minors under the age of eighteen will wear coverings when not in a private setting or when undergoing medical evaluation or treatment while on the household property.

● Descendants of a wife in the current household will have the option of to what extent they will be clothed while on the household property.

● All current residents of the household property will be exempted from this law when not on household property, such as during visitation with family or friends off-site.

● Non-current residents/Visitors to household property are exempted from this law but will be permitted to determine bodily coverings to be worn, if any.

● Non-resident staff are required to maintain appropriate attire for their worker role. Any staff member found to be in violation will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination, fines, and prison time.

Medical Requirements and Protections

Male Head of Household

● No resident is to have sexual activity with a direct family member. (Incest is prohibited.)

● Each wife is to be permitted to request sixty minutes of intimacy with their husband, to be approved based on availability. This will be based on a queue and priority.

● The husband must make a best effort not to allow any reproductive material to be wasted if there is an available wife to impregnate.

Wives

● An existing current wife of the Head of household who has borne at least two children to the Head of household is automatically eligible for lifetime health insurance at zero cost. If they have not borne two children to the Head of household, they must continue to attempt to become pregnant by the Head of household only. Failure to comply will result in denial of zero-cost health care.

● Newly married wives from the Repopulation Program will be required to make at least one attempt every ninety days to become pregnant by the Head of household to continue zero-cost health care. After a wife has successfully delivered five male live births, they will receive lifetime zero-cost health care regardless of additional births as long as they remain in the same household.

Safety Restrictions

● All residents are subject to curfew per family directors.

Legal drinking age for all residents is twenty-one, except on holidays the family directors indicate as exceptions.

● Head of household at no time shall operate any power tools, tool with sharp blade, modify an electrical circuit or engage in any other activity that has potential for injury. Family directors to approve exemptions.

● Head of household is prohibited from engaging in any sports potentially involving contact sufficient to cause injury. Family directors to approve exemptions.

Education

● Children are required to complete at least ten years of education.

● Adults will be given the option to complete secondary education or trade.

  1. Education vital to household will be zero cost.
  2. Education not vital to household, but relevant to quality of life of household will be discounted twenty-five percent.
  3. Education not deemed vital or relevant to household will be full-priced, but eligible for scholarship, grant or other standard university funding.
  4. Each year that a wife delivers a male live birth, five percent of their total federal education loans will be forgiven.

General Breeding Benefits

● After a wife has delivered five male live births in this program, they will receive a $100 per month discretionary spending credit for each additional live birth with no limit.

● All members of household are to be treated with equal attention and no member is to be given preferential treatment or consideration. Family directors to grant exemptions.

All members of Inclusivity

● household are to adhere to moral standards established by family directors.

● Any significant conflicts arising between members of household will first go to pre-designated conflict negotiators in the household. If this fails to resolve conflict, members involved will be given the option to have issue heard by family directors.

Chapter 7: First Day on The Job, First Fetishes

The day finally arrived when Braedon and his wives could move into their new home. Whilst there was still construction continuing on the property, the essential facilities and required rooms had already been constructed and furnished according to specifications provided by Braedon's newest mother-in-law, Daisy.

As the armored transport pulled up in the driveway, he looked out to see a sizeable gathering of women standing at the steps to the home. Most of them were completely naked while others were dressed in attire suited to their duties at the property. Eventually, the vehicle came to a full stop in front of the group; he saw several drones take off and begin hovering nearby, each drone clearly having a camera mounted below it.

"No need to be concerned, Braedon," Raine tells her husband. "The drones are just for historical records and are not broadcasting their recordings." When the doors opened on the vehicle and Braedon stepped out, he felt nervous.

"All these women are my wives now and yet I've never even spoken a single word to them," he mused. "What if I say the wrong thing and they get insulted?"

Seeing Braedon standing still like a frozen statue on the front lawn, the wives that joined him on the ride to the new house came up behind him and two of them took an arm and encouraged him to walk forward.

One of the new wives, being less patient than the others in the group, slid through the front of the group and began running and toward Braedon, her very large breasts bouncing left and right, up and down and all around, as she quickly approached him. When she got within a foot or two, she stopped running and planted a big juicy kiss on his lips.

"WELCOME HOME HUBBY! We've all been anxiously looking forward to joining you in our new home!" She leaned her head to his ear and smirked as she whispered, "I've got something special planned with you once you finish your tour."

With that said, she wrapped her arms around to give him a big hug as she smushed her soft pillowy breasts into his chest. This reminded Braedon of exactly why he always had preferred women with large breasts. It always reminded him of when his grandma would comfort him when he was sad. It always made him feel better and his worries would melt away.

With Braedon being required to take on thousands of wives in such a short period of time, the women had all agreed that they wouldn't push the issue of him memorizing each of their names. Some of the wives had even taken the liberty of getting their first name tattooed on their right breast and their newly married last name, Owens, on their left breast, to help him along.

This doesn't go unnoticed by Braedon, as he got a huge grin every time he saw this. After they completed brief introductions with the first group of wives to arrive at the house, Braedon proceeded with Savannah and Bernadette on the tour of the completed sections of the home while the other wives got settled in and got to know one another.

Once they finished the tour, the wife whom he met earlier walked up and asked Savannah and Bernadette if she could borrow Braedon for a bit, to show him the surprise she'd set up for him, to which they both agreed. Savannah and Bernadette decided to go outside to the pool, so they could get off their feet, cool off and hopefully sample the bar that Daisy had placed behind the artificial waterfall at the side of the pool. Meanwhile, Braedon was escorted by his wife toward one room in the house. Glancing down at her substantial breasts, he noted her name, and resolved to try to memorize 'Scarlett'.

"So, where's this surprise you have in store for me, Scarlett?"

"Well, do you remember the room with the walls that change color?"

"Yeah, that was something that sounded really fun when they told me about it when we were designing the house! I've been really interested in trying it out!"

"Well, if you're up for it, I'd like to show you what I created for the room design."

"Sure, sounds like fun!"

"Okay, here we are. Now keep in mind this was kind of put together in a rush, so it's not exactly the way I want it, but it's close enough, I think."

"No need to apologize. I'm sure I'll be impressed, regardless. Besides, I think I'm in good company!"

With no further delay, Scarlett opened the door to the room. At first everything was pitch black inside, but as they stepped through, her wristband blinked and the walls, floor and ceiling all transitioned to a beautiful park scene with a pond and an extensive field of all sorts of flowers skirting the edge of the pond. As they both walked inside, Braedon felt the floor changing and looked down at his feet.

The hard floor distorted to have soft bumps and thin flat filaments extending through countless tiny holes to replicate the feeling of walking through grass. In seconds, a blanket appeared on the ground for them to rest on and Scarlett took one of Braedon's hands as she kneeled down on the blanket.

As they talked with each other, they lay on their sides to get more comfortable. She told Braedon about herself prior to joining the program and agreeing to become his wife; Braedon shared with her about what his life was like before they drafted him into the program. Eventually, Scarlett leaned in close and asked if she could get a kiss for the first date with her new husband. Not shy at this point, he leaned forward to meet her halfway, to kiss her, too.

The moment was magical and as they kissed, they both slid closer together to take each other in an embrace. It wasn't long before things heated up as they continued making out with each other. Scarlett then spoke into her wristband, "Continue to stage two." The room began morphing again, this time though, into something darker and not so colorful like the park scene.

Braedon also realized that the rug they had been laying on was now rising much higher from the floor and the fabric took on a rougher texture. As the walls completed their transition, he realized this was supposed to be some kind of cheap, seedy motel. Scarlett smiled as she rolled Braedon on to his back, stepped off the bed and kneeled down in front of him between his legs.

Wasting no time, she grabbed hold of his now semi-erect penis and slowly began stroking it back and forth. As he grew larger, she lowered her mouth to just above the tip and extended her tongue out to touch the slit. She then slid the tip of her tongue under the head of his penis as she gently opened the lips of her mouth to envelop the head of his cock.

Using her right hand, she stroked and rotated her hand up and down and around his shaft as she continued to slide her lips up and down over his helmet. As she did this, more and more of her saliva dripped down his shaft and she began sucking harder on his cock, moving her mouth up and down more quickly and with more force.

While increasing the intensity of her blow job, she simultaneously did everything she could to keep his cock in her mouth, but it grew so large. It was at this same time she felt him tense up, so she stopped blowing him and told him she wanted the first load in her pussy.

Not waiting a single second longer than necessary, Braedon leaped up from the bed, launched Scarlett over the edge of the mattress, and aided by the large amount of saliva on his cock, plunged his cock head between her pussy lips. Having gone without sex for months to prepare for this very moment, she was understandably very tight and the intensity of the resistance, despite lubrication, caused her to squeal in pain initially.

But he was determined right now, being brought to the verge of orgasm, and shoved his thick, meaty, veiny cock into her velvety canal, impaling her to the point where he bottomed out in her. He didn't stop there however, as he immediately began running his giant fuck log in and out of her dripping, wet, gripping pussy with such urgency, that less than a minute later he blasted her insides like a fire hose, with massive thick sticky globs of cum.

It was so thick that as he slid out of her, when she flexed her core muscles to see it, the cum just sat there looking like a glob of silicone caulk, forever sealing her uterus, closed to any other unworthy small cocks that would dare attempt entry. Extremely pleased with the ferocious intensity of the motel fucking by her new husband, Scarlett slid down off the mattress and cleaned the rest of the cum still leaking from the head of his penis. As she was removing the last remnants from her fingertip, several of Braedon's new wives that he hadn't met in-person yet, slowly opened the door and peered in through the partially open doorway.

One wife, seeing the very satisfied look on Scarlett's face, chimed up, "Hey stud, save some of that for us! What do you say you continue the tour of the house while you get to know more of your new wives better?" Feeling stuffed to the brim with baby gravy, Scarlett playfully slapped Braedon on the butt, ushering him on to hurry and join them.

Recognizing that today was bound to be a very busy day, both in and outside of the bedroom, Braedon hopped to his feet, but not before sharing a passionate kiss with Scarlett, then headed out the door to join his other wives for the tour of the rest of the house.

With the full potential of the global community being focused on supporting rapid construction of roughly 2,000 Mega Mansion estates, housing thousands of permanent residents each, the governments of the world had been delivering transport orders to the volunteer women roughly a week after construction began at each house. So, when Braedon finally was bussed out to his forever home, many of his wives had already been settled in for almost a month. Accommodations had initially been cramped while all the suites were constructed and furnishings delivered, but they found that there was plenty to do.

The expansive pool was the first luxury to be provided, since it not only provided a means for relaxation and socializing but also accommodated their needs for aerobic exercise, which was to become vitally important in the coming weeks. For this reason, the pool area became the de facto meet and greet place, reminiscent of a town hall almost, and so this was the next destination on the tour.

As Braedon and his wives strolled through the large glass doorway to the pool area, the sound of laughter and water splashing filled their ears. The hundreds of women and the hundred or so children that came with some of the previously widowed wives were busy gossiping while children played water polo, or Marco Polo, or other various pool side games.

The pool had multiple stands around its perimeter, where service staff promptly delivered food and beverages to those relaxing in chaise lounges and Adirondack chairs or sitting at bistro tables or the luxurious outdoor sofa sectionals. The smell of the food was incredible - even from a great distance, the group could point out the grills with crisp, vibrant vegetables and juicy sweet fruits and the wonderful aroma of various meats.

Scattered around near randomly placed trees, hung hammocks of various sizes, some suited for a single person, others for a couple and larger ones specially designed for small groups to swing together without causing everyone to slide toward the middle. The tangy, spicy scent of the Carolina BBQ ribs really had Braedon's attention though, and of course the drinks at the cocktail bar were looking quite appealing, especially since he and the others who had been at processing the past month, were effectively restricted to hospital food, good hospital food, but not home cooked, by a long margin.

Having Braedon in their group, they automatically prioritized the Braedon and his wives to the top of the dining queue. Braedon and the wives showing him around took a seat at one of the vacant bistro sets while their orders were prepared. While they waited for their orders, one wife turned to Braedon and asked, "So what do you think so far? Is it everything you've dreamed of?"

Still coming to terms with everything that had happened, Braedon chuckled, "Heh, yeah, what guy would complain about being surrounded by beautiful naked women who are all there for the sole purpose of ravishing him and fulfilling his every sexual desire and give him as many children as he can father?! But at the same time, I miss my old life too, when things were simpler, and I had more freedom to live my life the way I wanted."

Nodding her head, "That's got to be something else - to be torn from your home, uprooted and thrown into this craziness for sure! Of course, if you ever need someone to just talk to with no pressure, you can always come to me. I've had my share of tumultuous events since VY showed on the scene. I was actually in a long-term relationship with a man I'd known since we were in grade school. He ended up dying from VY the same week he had bought a ring to propose to me. I only found out when his mom broke the news at the wake. I was crushed and defeated, to put it mildly."