VY Ch. 04-07

Story Info
Viral pandemic decimates world male population.
19.9k words
4.41
10.7k
23

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/28/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello and thank you so much for reading this. This is a story I started writing back in September of 2018. Obviously, none of us had any idea that a real-world pandemic would hit just over a year later, but it spurred me on to complete this novel. I would like to give many thanks to Volunteer Editors Phil Anderer and WishLove for their immense amount of help in fixing multiple aspects of the narrative writing.

All persons discussed and described in any forms of sexual and or intimate terms are and were 18+ years old. While there is a point in the story where incest and inbreeding become a primary focus as a driver for the story, I want to state that I do not condone this dangerous practice in real life. As this is a work of fiction, I also implore all my readers to recognize scenes that are fictional and not intended to be reenacted in real life.

Thank you.

Chapter 4: No More Monogamy, Start of Polyamory

It took almost a full week before the results of the genetic and psychological profiling came back. In his living quarters, Braedon heard his navigation wristband chirp and the female voice state that his results were waiting. Braedon had discovered that his room, like those of the other males here, had been equipped with a smart mirror with a camera, internet connection and back-lit LED display integrated into the mirror surface. After announcing his results were waiting, the smart mirror displayed the appointments for the day, which now included family building. "That's odd," he thought to himself. "Don't they know that I already have a family?"

Following the Nav band, Braedon headed to his first appointment - with an architect who would design the new home where he would live for the rest of his life. Walking into the office, he saw a few computer stations, each with two chairs, a sizable workspace and lots of binders, presumably with the samples the architects required when helping the men choose elements of their new homes. Within seconds after entering the architecture office, one of the staff walked over and greeted him.

"Good morning! Mr. Braedon Owens, may I presume?" asked the architect.

"Yes ma'am. I have an appointment to design my new house."

"It's a pleasure to help you today, Mr. Owens. You can call me Daisy. Let's step over to my station here and we'll get started. So first off, we'll cover what your government allowance will and will not cover."

"Oh, you mean I don't get my own island? Haha!" Braedon quipped.

"Hee hee! No, Mr. Owens. Can I call you Braedon?"

"Of course," he replied.

"So, Braedon, to put it plainly, the government has authorized each male with reproductive status to be provided a new home. The government housing allowance that comes out of your budget also covered my services today."

"Uh, Daisy, no one has told me anything about a budget that I have. I've only been given belongings and assigned living quarters up to now."

"Oh, you need not be concerned about your budget, since that will be covered by a financial planner before you leave for the new home we are designing today. So, when I brought up your housing allowance a few minutes ago, I saw you were given a temporary A rating which entitles you to a 150-250,000 square foot home with a maximum of five above ground floors and up to three basement levels situated on up to twenty acres of contiguous land."

"250,000? I can't even picture how big that would be! My wife and child and I lived in a basically 1,000 square foot home, basement not included in that size, of course."

"Well, let's keep in mind that not all of your home will be dedicated to living areas. You'll have the utility room, laundry room, onsite laboratory, onsite medical with surgical bay, building maintenance, warehouse and several other areas necessary to maintain the home and care for the needs of the residents," replied Daisy.

"Oh, I guess it hadn't occurred to me that this would be so expansive in terms of the support for my family. I guess it makes sense, though, that the government probably won't want me exposing myself to any hazards around the house."

"Well, not only do they not want you exposed to hazards, but in time, you'll have an extensive family. Much larger than any family that existed before today, unless you consider Abraham from the bible, who it's said was father to roughly 500 million descendants before the plague. So, let's start with the basics... what type of location would you prefer for your forever home?"

Braedon thought for a moment. "Well, I don't want to live in the desert or in the middle of a frozen wasteland. Maybe something in the middle where I get all four seasons. I always enjoyed the snow as a child, building forts and snowmen, so perhaps somewhere in the northern states. I've never been a huge fan of city life though, so if I can choose a location that's more suburban or even rural, that would be best."

"Alright, so more of a country living theme then, am I right?" Daisy confirmed.

"Yeah, that sounds about right. I don't want just a boring ranch, though. Something with a good size lake to go fishing and boating on. Gently sloping hills with the property backing up to a tall hill, good for sledding and a water slide and a flat level area, good for volleyball and picnics and such. That's what I've always dreamed of having."

Daisy smiled. "Oh, I think we can definitely give you those items. Looking at available property sites, I see your hometown of Plainfield isn't reserved yet."

"That would be great Daisy!"

"So, for the house, for practicality, I recommend going with a multi-story home to preserve more of the landscaping. I'm thinking something with a more traditional exterior, with a front porch and a deck in back that runs out to a dock for the boat. Some trees for shade on the east and west sides of the house with a small cluster of partial shade trees in back for those hot days. How does that sound?"

"That sounds amazing!" Braedon replied. "Can we do one of those cool wrap-around porches and make it connect to the deck in back? Oh, and I'd definitely need the porch screened in with my sweet blood. The mosquitos always want to eat me alive!"

Daisy suggested, "How about we do one better and design the porch ceiling to include chemical aerosolizer nozzles so they can spray citronella to repel mosquitos or release a gentle mist of soothing fragrance? I'm thinking fiber optic indirect lighting running the perimeter of the porch that can change color. We can also put in outdoor speakers in the same ceiling along with wireless access points to give you fast internet access anywhere inside and out."

"Okay, so what about the insides of the house? Do you have some ideas on where we're going to fit all the bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, living rooms and all those other rooms like the clinic and laundry and such that you mentioned?"

"Sure have Braedon! Like any large-scale building, as an architect I also recommend centralizing all utilities and support facilities in a building to simplify the routes that piping, wiring, air flow and other stuff like that runs. They can basically follow the same path and only sometimes require a minimum spacing between them, like gas and electric, to meet building codes. It also helps the support staff to do their job more efficiently since they only have to ever go half of the building's largest distance. Plus, they can have their own dedicated service transit and transport system to not inconvenience the other people in the building."

...

Daisy and Braedon continued to go over the details of the new home for the next three hours. At the end of their session, Braedon left to go to his next appointment for the day and Daisy began generating a landscape and basic home elements for tomorrow's follow-up meeting. After a short walk, Braedon reached a room with a door labeled Family Building. Taking a deep breath, Braedon reached out and turned the door handle, pushing the door open to take the first steps into his new life.

Walking into the office, Braedon didn't know what to think since it looked more like a bunch of voting booths. Next to the door sat a woman wearing a blouse with a vibrant floral print, the shoulders having a frilly look to them, extending down her arms with a colorful spiral mosaic pattern down to her forearms.

"Welcome to Family Building, Braedon. You can call me Bernadette. We have a busy four hours ahead of us, so I hope you came rested. We'll be selecting the women that will become your wives when you move into your new home. I expect this will be an uncomfortable task for you, given that you have been married with children for the past five years. Just remember that this is now the law, so the outcome will undoubtedly be better if you choose your wives, instead of being medically forced to inseminate government selected women."

Bernadette led Braedon over to a large white oval table off to one side of the room and had him take a seat while she brought over a tablet. When she set the tablet down on the table, an LED display covering the entire top of the table lit up.

BRAEDON OWENS

PHASE II MATE SELECTION

FOR YOUR EYES ONLY

Bernadette then moved her ID wristband to an empty circle displayed on the table and the wristband spoke, saying "Consultant access confirmed". She then motioned for Braedon to do the same on the empty circle in front of him. Doing so, his wristband spoke, "Identity confirmed. Braedon Owens. Re-populator male, thirty-seven of two-hundred seventy-eight." The table then brought up profile photos of numerous women for potentially compatible wives, based on the psychological and genetic results. Bernadette showed Braedon how to bring up the detail view for each woman displayed, as well as how to approve or decline a profile for further consideration.

Compared to the small full HD photo displayed for a gallery view of the candidates, the detail view displayed after selecting the first woman revealed an incredibly detailed report. Looking over the report, Braedon saw everything from a brief biography written by the woman herself, a chronological history of their entire life as recounted by the woman, to tax records and medical history. Full body measurements were also included, as well as additional photos, including an incredibly precise 3D body scan of the woman completely unclothed. Continuing to the next page of the detail report, it showed Braedon and Bernadette sexual history, interests, experience, restrictions, sexual position capabilities as well as the number of successful and unsuccessful pregnancies.

Sensing his hesitation, Bernadette suggested they start with a different candidate. Braedon figured there was no harm in just looking at profiles of other women who might also become his wife. But he felt conflicted, as he already had one wife and had taken a vow to remain monogamous with her. Bernadette closed the detail view on the first woman and then asked Braedon to close his eyes for a moment. After closing his eyes, she selected another profile, bringing up the detail view and then told him to open his eyes.

Looking at the report on screen, he noticed it restricted the image with Bernadette's access rights. She then asked him what he thought of this one, without seeing pictures of the woman. As he leaned forward to read the bio, she also leaned further forward and lifted her gaze to meet his eyes. When he turned his head, he noticed she had moved slightly closer to him. Still trying to be a gentleman, Braedon avoided staring down her loosely fitting blouse at her apparently ample cleavage.

"So, what do you think of this one?" asked Bernadette. "Just give a purely honest opinion, if you would find this woman desirable so far. If you do, we'll continue on to the next page of the report. If not, you can choose to come back to this woman later or reject with the options on the last page of the report. So, do you like what you see so far?"

Braedon thought for a moment. "Well, considering it's now the law that all males have to take multiple wives for repopulation under threat of forced reproduction, I guess there's no point in saying that I'm not interested."

"There's no need to be embarrassed or concerned about what others might think. This is a private session where all discussion will stay between you and your consultant. Would you be interested in learning more about this woman?"

Braedon couldn't deny that it intrigued him. "Okay, yeah, I'd like to see more of her."

"Okay, let's take a look at her next page, then." As she said this, she placed her hand lightly on his leg and swiped to the next page in the report. "Before we proceed with the report, would you like to see the profile photo, or would you prefer to continue reading more?"

Braedon replied, "As much as I would like to see the pictures, I trust she'll be attractive to me, what with all the brain responses they recorded when they showed me all the body part pictures. Let's just keep it a surprise for now."

With a friendly smile, Bernadette went on, "Alright, let's continue reading about our mystery woman. Apparently, she's never been pregnant, less than three reported male sex partners and tested negative for all STDs. Recorded menstrual cycles show a ninety-eight percent likelihood of being able to predict beginning and end of fertility down to twelve hours of actual. The sexual fetish scales here show that based on survey results, she scored in the top seventy percent of women in the twenty to twenty-five-year-old age group for enjoying sensual massage. Also, she appears in the top fifty percent of your matched volunteers for enjoying both giving and receiving erotic massage. If we look down here..."

Bernadette paused for a moment, as she gripped Braedon's thigh more forcefully and started rubbing her hand randomly up and down his thigh. "It shows that she scored in the top twenty percent, based on selected preferences and simulated skill tests for giving fellatio!"

At this point Braedon was acutely aware of Bernadette gripping and rubbing his thigh and while he couldn't yet be certain, thought she was moving her hand closer to his groin. The combination of reading about this mystery woman's sexual preferences and Bernadette's actions had the predictable effect of making him get hard.

When he glanced over at her to ask her what she was doing, a close-up view greeted him down her blouse. In fact, she was so close to him now that he was pretty sure he could see nipples protruding from her breasts. Seeing his reaction to her aroused nipples, Bernadette decided to make her move and slid her hand from his thigh to directly on top of his growing mountain.

"Uh Bernadette, whose profile are we looking at right now?"

Bernadette addressed the AI table. "Eve, authorize unrestricted view of current report."

The display briefly flashed a translucent green, and the photos in the report now displayed. Braedon was shocked, yet not surprised somehow, when he saw Bernadette's picture appear. This did not put an end to the rubbing of her hand, which was now located on an even larger mountain of flesh.

"Does that answer your question?" Bernadette had a wide grin on her face as she looked over at her cover photo, revealed in the report. "I probably should have told you I was in your pool of candidates when we first started, but I wanted to see your reaction to me before you knew."

"Well, unless you've got an identical twin with the same preferences, I'm convinced this is your report. Should we continue reading the report, or would you like to highlight the areas of most interest for you?"

"No twin, identical or fraternal on my side. I take it you'd like to see more of me?"

"Seeing as how not taking more than one wife is now illegal for all living men, I'm going to say that yes, I would like to see more of you."

"Good!" said Bernadette, slipping her hand inside his pants and then wrapping her long slender fingers around him. "We don't have all day, though, to go through all the candidates in your pool, so how about you select the next round of candidates while I show you more of me? Sound fun?"

"Ooh! Uh, yeah, uh, I'll start, uh, going through the other... reports to narrow it down."

"You didn't answer the last question!" Bernadette teased.

"Oh! Yeah. It definitely sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait!"

"Great! Let's dive right in then!" With that, she issued the command to Eve to close the privacy curtain around the table and, with no-one watching, leaned over to shove his man meat into her waiting mouth. Making every attempt to keep focused and get through the other women's reports, he took one hand to hold the back of her head through her long curly locks while his other hand tapped on the display. Between the slurping noises emanating from below the tabletop and the soft moaning and humming coming from Bernadette's mouth, Braedon figured he should start reading the reports aloud in case someone walked into the office.

This continued on for the next three hours and more orgasms than either could handle, as evidenced by the large volume of cum and saliva dripping down her chin and coating the voluptuously large breasts which she had fully exposed. Of course, it was purely to "prevent any stains on her blouse" as she put it, though in reality both knew full well that Braedon preferred large breasts, and she wanted to secure her position as one of his wives.

With fifteen minutes left in the appointment, the table display spoke. "Your appointment time for today is almost over. Please finish up and you will resume tomorrow." At that Bernadette immediately went into overdrive, forcing his entire slippery, saliva-covered, veiny length down her throat and started humming "Oh, cum all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant! Oh, cum ye, oh cuuuum ye," at which point Braedon released a torrent of creamy spunk down her throat. As she withdrew him from her throat and mouth, he realized something was different.

While he had known that he was longer and thicker than the average guy, it hadn't been this long or thick in a long time. He was at least long enough to have been down to the bottom of her neck, and while he had retained most of his girth over the years, it appeared that he had become slightly thicker, at least half an inch more in diameter.

In the fogginess of his mind, after being fellated for nearly four hours, he struggled to rationalize what possibly could have caused him to gain back so much length lost over the years. It couldn't possibly be the blow job! After all, he had received many of those from his wife, and more than a few from women he dated before meeting his wife. Never had he grown this large from something as simple as a blow job, no matter how intense it got.

Since he wasn't experiencing any itchiness either, he ruled out an allergic reaction to something that came into contact with his mighty third leg. The only other possibility he could come up with is that it was something to do with VY, but he had never tested positive for blood antibodies on the tests - which is why he was still alive. Doctors had confirmed that if the virus antibodies remained absent in the bloodstream, then the virus hadn't been able to replicate to sufficient numbers in the eye to become lethal in the rest of the body.

Grabbing some tissues to clean herself off, and a breath mint, Bernadette got dressed again and instructed Eve to retract the privacy curtain. They both stood up from their chairs, though Braedon was feeling a bit wobbly at the knees still, and Bernadette picked the tablet off the table. The table automatically turned the display off and returned to idle mode. "Same time tomorrow?" Bernadette asked slyly, to which Braedon smiled and agreed.