VY Ch. 04-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two of the other wives then chimed in, adding that they had gone through similar losses of their loved ones, one of them even losing her teenaged sons as well as her husband. It utterly devastated her daughter and her. They discovered they relied on each other's strength and that together they would hold each other up and be the sounding board for the other in their time of grief.

The three wives each agreed that the volunteer program didn't immediately appeal to them, as they were still reeling from the tragic losses. But in coming to terms with what happened, and despite how horribly things had gone south, they ultimately wanted to raise a family. The volunteer program was probably going to be the only way that would happen now.

At this time in the conversation, the service staff walked over with their meals, which was a definite mood-lifter. As the topic of conversation shifted towards the happier spectrum, Braedon and the wives joked back and forth, sometimes being joined by some playful touching back and forth. Of course, they kept it on the down-low since there were children in the pool and people were trying to eat.

Braedon found the surroundings so relaxing; he was beginning to imagine how he could spend his life here. As the girls chatted amongst themselves, he daydreamt of laying back on a floating platform in the pool, while his children and one day grandchildren splashed and played in the pool. The gentle sunshine giving his skin a warm soothing sheen. What more could he have really asked for in life than to have a wonderful house, the envy of his very distant neighbors, a big family with beautiful, merry children having fun and getting into mischief?

The only thing that could have made this better was if they had permitted him to have some dogs as pets, but that was considered too big of a risk for dog bites. Eventually, they completed their meals and decided they had best continue the tour before it got too late, so they got up and decided on the next stop along the tour, which they agreed should be the bowling alley.

Never in his wildest dreams had Braedon ever figured that he'd have his own personal bowling alley, let alone inside of his house. That was just ludicrous to consider that something that would be reality one day, only millionaires and billionaires had those. As they approached the doors to the bowling alley, an OLED sign atop the doorway, which displayed in big bold flashy colors, greeted them "HORSE Bowling Event Tonight!"

"HORSE bowling, what's that all about?" Braedon inquired.

"That's a special bowling game where every time you bowl a strike, you get another letter until you spell HORSE. It makes it pretty exciting when you have the wives that were super into bowling before they came here, and they start competing. It's amazing to see how many strikes they can get in a row!"

"Interesting, well you'll have to have my back and tell me if one of those wives of mine tries to pull a fast one on me by challenging me to a game."

After walking through the doors, they see ten lanes available to play on, though all are being used right now. They walk over to the far side of the alley to find a food ordering counter, the typical ball shine machine as well as what appeared to be a plastic mold machine with several styles of trophies and an auto-engraver to customize your prize. "How awesome is that he thought to himself!" Next stop on the tour would be the gardens of the conservatory while they still had daylight.

Fortunately for Braedon, it was a short walk to the conservatory, with the vigorous morning activities followed by the big meal by the pool and the walking around for the tour. By this point, he had begun feeling a tad weary. Entering the conservatory, they were suddenly confronted with the sweetest floral aroma. A server walking the grounds approached the group and offered them refreshments. Braedon asked her to surprise him, and the other wives agreed that sounded like a good idea, so the server swiftly returned to the bar and returned a few minutes later with their drinks.

"A Mint Julip for you, and a Fleur de Paradis for you, the Berrylicious Floral Cocktail for you, and I had a feeling you'd like the Lotus Flower Martini. For Braedon, we have a special request from one of your wives that we bring you a Bull Frog Mondai Whitei. Enjoy!"

"Thank you very much. These all look so delicious!"

Soon after they continue walking the gardens, Braedon had developed a heaviness in his groin and more swing in his step. One of his wives noticed this and suggested they sit down on one of the benches for a brief rest. Without waiting for a response, she pushed Braedon to the seat and kneeled between his knees.

"Well, what have we here?" she said while lifting his growing bean stalk for all the girls to see. Getting a little embarrassed, Braedon's cheeks flushed with warmth as he felt another set of cool hands touch the side of his face.

"Oh my, it looks like he might have a reaction of some sort. Perhaps we should provide some sort of first aid. What do you girls think?" Yet another set of chilly hands traced his pecs, causing him to feel a strong flushing sensation.

"Yes, he's definitely developed a lot of swelling down here. I definitely think we should release the excess heat. Perhaps the cause of this is these heavy swollen balls?" A final set of hands reached below his sac to trace the delicate skin with a spherical ice as the mouth attached to the set of hands holding him upright engulfed the top of his continually growing bean stalk.

Braedon's head was spinning. The hands on his face turned his to have him join a pair of wonderful lips, dripping with the sweet nectar of the fresh garden cocktail. While the mouth rinsed his bean pole and his tongue performed a sensual dance in another mouth, a third mouth began teasing the nipple on his other pec, causing it to become firm and stick out slightly from his chest. As if this wasn't more stimulation than he could handle already, a final mouth replaced the ice sphere on his balls, sucking them in as the tip of a tongue danced across the oh so sensitive foreskin.

With all these wonderful sensations, Braedon was about ready to shower everything in the garden, that was until the mouth on his balls applied pressure to hold back his finale. Sensing his return from the edge, the girls tapped each other, signaling everyone to discontinue.

"There, I think he's going to pull through, don't you all agree?", to which they all gave a shit-eating grin. Astounded that they'd left him in this state, but not chancing that there could be more planned before they finished the tour, Braedon stood back up and resumed walking the gardens. The server returned to check on the group. "Did you enjoy your drinks?"

"Oh darlin, the drinks were wonderful! In fact, I think Braedon's went straight to his head. We had to take a temporary pause to tend to him. Course, I believe he is feeling much more relaxed now, aren't you?"

"Oh yes, definitely feeling the tension dripping away," he quipped.

"Well, I'm sure your wife that ordered you your drink will be very pleased to hear how much you enjoyed it. I'll let you continue on as I'm sure you're going to have your hands plenty full this week!" With that, the server returned to the bar to retrieve the food and drink for the other visiting residents. A couple of hours later, the sun had faded as it headed toward the horizon. As if signaling that it was time to move on to the last part of the tour, the lighting in the garden shifted to a blue hue to allow the flora to begin their night cycle. The group handed their empty glasses to the server, who bid them a pleasant evening.

As they stroll along a grassy path, small globe lights rise from the ground and cast a beautiful assortment of random colors of light, reflecting magically off the soft blades of grass. A few minutes later, they arrived at the horse stables. Now this wasn't intended to be permitted at the new houses, but they had permitted each male five exceptions, each of which would have to be approved by a Risk Management Committee, and each exception requiring a justification.

Braedon had chosen a stable with horses that he, the wives, and they would permit any children twelve years or older to ride with the justification that horseback riding is how he centers himself and lets his stress drift away with the breeze. The RMC had approved his exception with the condition that he always be accompanied by two additional riders on their own horses, which was perfectly acceptable to him.

The stable master having been advised of the group's impending arrival two hours prior, had instructed the stable hands to prepare a horse for each member of the group, with a custom-tailored saddle for Braedon designed to not only provide additional protection but also equipped for dual riders. When the group arrived, the Stable Master asked if they wished to put on riding attire or ride British Dressage.

Braedon had never heard that term used before, not he had time to ride all that often though as he only rode when visiting his grandparents' old farm. Seeing the blank look on his face, the Stable Master explained British Dressage is the tradition of riding a horse in only a top hat.

In a high-pitched squeal of giggling, the girls all agreed it sounded like fun. Braedon seconded replying, "The ladies get what the ladies want!"

"Very good Master Owens." The Stable Master clicks his tongue to give the command to the Stable Hands to bring the horses forward. The first horse for Braedon was a Friesian breed with flowing black mane and a prominent stature fit for a king, a prized breed by any measure.

As Braedon walked up to the stirrup to mount the horse, one of his wives asked if he needed a boost. He laughed at the joke, knowing full well they were just waiting for any excuse to grab his butt. Since he would ride bare-bottomed on the saddle, another Stable Hand brought forth a mounting block to aid him in mounting his horse. It may have been only a couple of steps up the block, but the girls were taking in the show with much delight. Then sliding his feet into a pair of riding boots tailored to the 3D scans of his body from In Processing, he raised his left foot to the stirrup and grasping the reins, propelled his body up and his right leg over the saddle in one graceful movement.

"Lookin good stud! Now don't fall off ha ha!"

"Oh, you're all so hilarious", Braedon retorted back to his wives who probably would be rolling on the ground in a fit of laughter right now if the Stable Master would tolerate such childishness in his stable grounds. Seeing the Stable Master's somewhat unimpressed demeanor, they apologized and each of them mounted their rides. The Stable Hands guided the horses to the trail leading around the perimeter of the property where they relinquished control of the horses to their riders.

Braedon and his wives strolled along the path as the sun set in the distance, casting a mesmerizing combination of orange, red, and green hues. As the sunset, the group paused to enjoy the magnificence of the portrait in the sky. With the sun having dipped out of sight, they continued along the path to return the horses to the stable. The Stable Master once more joining them. "I trust you had a pleasant ride, Master Owens?"

"Yes, the horses were wonderful, and the trail provided a smooth and gentle ride as well as creating a superb vantage point for viewing the sun setting. Thank you very much!" With that, the group dismounted, allowing the stable hands to prepare the horses to spend the night in their stalls. The Stable Master bid them a good night before retiring to his office to complete some final paperwork before heading home.

Since it was getting late and Braedon had been on his feet most of the day, he and the wives made their way to his master suite, where they could get cleaned up for bed. When they finally arrived twenty minutes later, Braedon opened the doors to find Savannah, along with what seemed like thirty to forty of his wives, sitting on the very large custom bed or on seating arranged around the room.

"Woah! What is going on in here, ladies?"

Savannah spoke up, "These are the next group of your wives who have been selected for you to impregnate tonight. Since I've already had my turn recently and I'm still recovering from that shower pounding, I'm going to excuse myself to sleep in another bedroom nearby with some of the other wives I have yet to meet with. Take good care of him, ladies." Savannah gives Braedon a deep, passionate kiss and hugs her husband before heading out.

"Uh, ladies, I don't know what you've heard, but I can't go that many times, even if I go without sleep."

One wife he had seen tending to the gardens earlier stepped forward. "That's not a problem at all, dear. We're going to use a little bit of science to help you boost your numbers." She then reveals a turkey baster that she was holding in her other hand behind her back. "You're going to fill up this entire baster with your baby batter, and then you're going to lay back on the bed while I deposit your contribution to each of us, the other wives will help you recover so that you can provide more batter. Once all of us have been fertilized with your seed, your wives that gave you the tour today will finish you off so that you can get some sleep for tomorrow. Sound fun?"

"Sounds like you all are going to suck me dry till I turn into a prune!" Braedon joked. "I suppose it would be in poor taste to complain, though, being 'forced' to knock up as many women in a marathon session as humanly possible. So, let's do this!"

Continued in VY: Chapter 8: Home Sweet Home... Busy Day 2 With More Wives