All Comments on 'Went Fishing, Got Hooked'

by wilderness

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great, but painfully short

I don't know when this was posted, but I hope it was recently. That would mean that there may be a chance you'll add to it.

<P><I>-- srgeek --</I>

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 12 years ago
Hooked--big time

Great story. I wasn't sure where this story was going, but it turned out right in the end (pun intended).

Really enjoyed it--too bad it doesn't have a Chapter 2 (and 3, 4, 5, etc.).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Too unreal. People, at least the ones that I know, don't take kindly to trespassers on their personal little fishing hole. Especially if they actually OWN THE LAND. Doesn't matter if they are sunbathing, fishing, drawing, painting, or whatever. The reason a person buys a piece of raw land is to use it as they see fit and to control who does or does not have access to that property. He should have sent the woman and her ex packing, at gunpoint if necessary. I know this was a fictional story but even fiction should have a basis of reality, otherwise it's just so much jibberish.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
Oh!

As in, Oh, what a clever story, which this is. And, Oh, what a quirky little romance, which this also is.

Also as in, Oh, what a boorish, anonymous comment about "people I know", and, Oh, what a boring story anonymous thinks should have happened and wound up in the Non-Erotic category.

And, finally, Oh, how I dearly agree with the other Comments suggesting additional chapters to this clever story with its quirky characters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

A story with an actual plot, as opposed to the standard porn scripts with their nonexistent plots. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous