All Comments on 'X-men: Bast Ch. 08'

by Crouching_Buddha

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
MMM now thats what I'm talking about!

You have no idea the good things you bring. I found the other chapters by accident and I love the fact you keep adding to it, I usually find a series and it doesn't get completed. Keep up the HOT work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One of the best Fan fictions ever

I have to admit you bring a level of reality to the X-Men that has been missing for a long time.

Also the new character is unique and interesting enough to want to find out what happens next.

PS Scott was a dick most the time so don't feel to bad or make excuses for him. But I would make him competent at his job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thanks

thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

Bloody brilliant, mate. That's all I can say. Everything's perfect. Now just don't stop, y'hear? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
thanks!

thanks alot for your work, please keep on writing! I read it with great pleasure.

truffon

maxex5452maxex5452about 16 years ago
DAMN!!!

Damn, ur series was the greatest i've read. I've enjoyed all the characters, especially Kia and Logan. I'm jealous!!! Why can't the X-Men be real? lol if they were I'd definitely hook up w/ Logan. Lol tell me when there's more plz!!!

SampsinnMoonCalledSampsinnMoonCalledover 15 years ago
Excellent

Terrific work :) will there another part to the tale?? I hope so i sincerely enjoyed each part.

Magus_RoninMagus_Roninover 15 years ago
Excellent work!

I have really enjoyed reading your story thus far, and look forward to reading your next installment. You've done a great job characterizing the X-Men, and I really like Kia. She fits very well into the universe, and her power is very cool. I hope you continue writing.

LokiKarameikosLokiKarameikosalmost 15 years ago
Very good so far.

So far the story has been good, I'm hopinbg that the rest of the story will be just as good.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sweet

Really good man, totally enjoying it. A good mix of hot sex and action, great char development as well. Please continue!

QuietdriveQuietdrivealmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I love this series! All that is needed now is maybe something deeper between Logan and Kia?? I would hate for them to stay casual fuck buddies...

CriminalMindsAddictCriminalMindsAddictabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

Love all the chapters! I would love it if both Kia and Logan started feeling deeper towards each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
why did you stop?

really enjoyed all 8 chapters!!! so why did you stop? i really want betsy and Kia to get together. thats what betsy wanted at the beginning of chapter 2! don't tease like that man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I LOVED ALL OF THESE!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! (i realy wished you didn't stop writing these, it seemed like there was a lot more left for you to go on about)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE

PLEASE WRITE MORE! It would also be nice if you added some actual romance between kia and logan too! thhhannksss. now please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please?

This series is amazing! I want there to be more! Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please make more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous