All Comments on '1,200 pound orgy'

by adrenaline61938

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CumonmiCumonmiover 10 years ago
well

Interesting story. However I think its a little cruel and your self depicting view on fat chicks are off based, but I'm not here to judge or bitch about your story I did make the choice to read it with some thought in my mind that it was gonna be strange but it is your fetish. Good luck with your writing keep doing what make you happy.

ps

I seen on your profile that these stories are real and to make your friends laugh. Do any of them feel the same towards fat girls as you do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You may get grounded

Do Mommy and Daddy know you're playing on the computer? So that chubby girl turned you down when you asked her to go to the dance - so what? There's always the Junior Prom come spring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another good story

Another great plumper story. Your writing is excellent; keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Thought you were going to pop her when you pulled out the knife. After that you lost credibility

adrenaline61938adrenaline61938over 10 years agoAuthor
seriously?

You guys are angry because you clicked my story to bust a nut. I'm sorry, that's not the point of this story.

Just enjoy the laugh and move on. I seriously don't care what you think. My friends think its hilarious, and the people I would be friends with on here agree.

And to the guy who made the pop her with a knife comment, that was funny as hell. Thanks for the laugh bro! Read some of my other stories! I have a blow up doll in a few of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was really great,my cock got totally hard wish my wife would let me fuck her fat pussie and I mean fat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous