1:23 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Follow that white van," Joan said.

"Cool, just like on TV," Donny said as he put the cab into drive and squealed away from the curb into University Avenue traffic. Just like the real Donny, a vague background scent of marijuana emanated from him. "Hey Kent. I like your new friend. Hello Miss Liu."

"Apparently I look a lot like this Liu person," Joan said. "I am Dr. Joan Watson, a consultant for the NYPD. My partner is Sherlock Holmes, maybe you've heard of him?"

"Oh, Yeah! Elementary my dear Watson," Donny said in a bad English accent. The cab swerved violently to avoid slamming into the back of a red SUV.

"Careful!" Joan yelled. "Please pay attention to the road!"

"Aaayyyy! No need to bite my head off, " Donny said sounding like Arthur Fonzarelli. His Fonzie was no better then his Holmes or Schwarzenegger. Donny accelerated and recklessly switched lanes to stay behind the van that was moving at a good clip several cars ahead.

"Joan rolled her eyes and said, "After that move, they KNOW they're being followed."

"All you said was follow, babe" Donny complained. "No body said anything about keeping back."

"Don't call me babe," Joan said. "May as well pull along side so I can get a look at the driver."

Donny switched lanes, accelerated, and the cab drew steady with the van. A young Asian woman with a pretty face turned to look at them from behind the wheel of the van.

"She looks familiar," Donny said.

Kent agreed ... he was sure he's seen her in a movie or possibly a TV show.

The Van dramatically veered off onto a side street in the direction of Kaimuki. The van did the turn on just two wheels. For a second, Kent thought that the van was going to crash on its side. But it righted, swerved a little and continued on.

"That chick's one hell of a driver!" Donny yelled. Donny cut across several lanes of busy traffic to stay behind the quickly receding van.

"Mother fucker!" Ken yelled and had to brace himself to keep from slamming his head. Horns blared all around them.

Joan looked concerned but kept calm and quiet.

Some distance ahead, the van slammed to a stop in front of a dull looking highrise. The acrobats spilled out and rushed into the building, the van peeled off and zoomed away.

"Keep following the van?" Donny asked.

"No," Joan said.

Donny slammed on the breaks and the cab squealed to a stop in front of the building. Both Kent and Joan bucked forward and hit the back of the front seat.

"Donny you asshole!" Kent yelled as he and Joan gathered themselves. Kent looked at Joan. "Now what?" he asked.

"I go in," Joan said. "You coming?" She didn't wait for his answer and got out of the cab.

Kent of course followed. Nothing sexy was happening but he had to admit, he was starting to enjoy the intrigue a little.

"Joan baby," Donny said, leaning out the cab window. "If you kiss me I'll forgive the fare."

Joan pealed money from her wallet and threw it on Donny's lap.

"Denied!" Donny said.

Joan dropped another twenty on his lap and said, "Wait here for ten minutes. If we don't come out you can go."

"For you, I'll wait forever," Danny said.

She rolled her eyes and fast walked to the building.

"Loved you in Charlie's Angels," Donny called after her.

"He is CLEARLY on drugs," Joan said.

Kent shook his head. Just like the real Donny, the fake one was such an idiot. Kent ran to catch up with Joan.

The building had one of those old fashion revolving doors and it was still slowly spinning from the acrobats' entry. Together, Joan and Kent slipped into the spinning door and stepped into a quiet, opened space tastefully tiled in burgundy and black. A burly man in a black security guard uniform sat at a computer monitor next to one of those metal detector you see at airports and courthouses. Like every guy with a job like his, he looked totally bored.

Joan headed for the guard station with Kent at her heals.

"A visiting female must be accompanied by two males," the burly guy said sounding as bored as he looked.

"Why is that?" Joan asked perplexed.

"Rules," the guard said but no more.

Joan looked at Kent and said, "Go get that idiot cab driver."

"Let's not and find someone else," Kent pleaded. " Hey! Why don't we call Sherlock?"

"He's on the east coast," Joan said looking at him like he was a fool.

Shaking his head, Kent went out and came back with a smiling Donny in tow. Donny wore baggie white shorts and a black t-shirt that said JUST DID IT on the front. Donny was about to say something but Joan cut him off.

"Please be quiet." Donny looked hurt as Joan gave him a hard look and then mimed zipping her lips shut.

"Empty your pockets," the guard said pushing plastic trays in front of each of them.

Joan, Donny and Kent complied.

"Lady has to remove her bottom," the guard said as he pushed the trays into an x-ray machine. He sounded bored even though he had just said something totally outrageous.

Finally! Kent thought for he was getting a bit antsy for something dirty to happen.

"Excuse me?" Joan asked.

"Ladies must go bottomless. Rules," the guy said.

Donny was about to say something but Joan help up a finger to quiet him.

"I'm not running around in my underwear," Joan said adamantly.

"You won't," the guard said, "you have to be TOTALLY bottomless."

"And if I don't comply?" Joan asked looking both shocked and angry.

"Then you are free to leave," the guard said with a NO SKIN OFF MY NOSE' tone.

Joan gave the Guard a searing look. Clearly she wasn't about to drop her pants. Kent was very disappointed but kept it to himself. Donny just looked on trying not to smirk. Kent's eyes widened when Joan kicked off her shoes and undid her belt.

"Awesome," Donny said, which earned him a killing look from Joan.

Joan dropped her black slacks, slid them down to her ankles and stepped out of them. She wore silky cream colored panties. Her smooth slim legs were the perfect compliment to a curvy perfect ass. The woman had an hourglass figure that was totally kicking.

"Panties too," the guard said.

"Sherlock will appreciate your dedication," Donny said.

"Quiet!" Joan said as she slid her panties to the floor, naturally, she bent to pick them up. Her backside was to Donny and he silently mouthed OH MY God. Joan straitened up and Kent's eyes took in the lovely dark triangle of hair between to pale thighs. She handed the garments to the guard and slipped her shoes back on bending a little to do it this time with her back to Kent. WOW he mouthed silently just as Donny had. The guard was totally blasé as he draped Joan's pants on a wooden hanger and then daintily clip the undies to the pants with a white plastic clip. He hung her things with other assorted garments on a clothes rack nearby.

Joan stepped through the metal detector. Kent and Donny bumped shoulders as they jockeyed to be the one behind her. They silently arm fought for a few seconds, then quickly stopped when Joan looked back at them. Donny took advantage and stepped through the detector ahead of Kent.

You'll get your phones, wallets, pocketbook and the lady's clothing back when you leave," the guard droned as he handed out claim tickets. Joan looked at hers blankly.

"Hold that for you?" Donny asked Joan. She gave him a cold look. "I mean ... only cause you ain't got no pockets right?" he blundered on.

Joan handed her claim check to Kent and he put it in his pocket without comment.

"How do I get YOUR job, dude?" Donny asked the guard.

"Apply at human resources," the guard said bored as ever. "All the main offices are down the hall through the big doors. The front office manager will meet you at the entrance. Enjoy your visit to Mirror Corporation."

Joan headed down the hall. Kent and Donny followed with their eyes locked on her lovely naked bottom.

"Eyes up," Joan said without having to look back.

The guys obeyed ... but only for a second.

At the end of the hall, they entered through a set of big doors that opened into a busy office space. A pretty brunette with a stack of folders in her arms strolled by. She wore a nice silk top and absolutely nothing below except her heels. Kent's eyes focused on the dark brown patch between her legs. He looked around and saw that every female wore no pants or skirt. Aside from that, the place seemed a normal busy office.

"All the chicks are bare assed dude," Donny said stating the obvious. "What part of your brain is into this? Not that I'm complaining."

"No Idea," Kent said as he eyed up a dark skin woman strolling by. She looked Indian. In fact she looked just like a girl in his American History class, Ishani was her name. She smiled at him as she walked by. He smiled back then his eyes dropped down to her jet black curly pubes. He continued eying her down low getting a long look at her dark naked ass as she walked by.

"Ain't that the Ishani chick from history class?" Donny asked eying her ass too. "Whoa dude! That babe coming our way ... ain't that the chick from the Avengers movies?"

Kent looked up. And low and behold, that's who it was. Kent tried to recall the Actress' name but couldn't come up with it, the character she played in the Avengers movie was easier to recall, though, Black Widow. She wore a dark green clinging top that complimented her coppery red hair. Like every other female in sight, she was totally naked down below. The V between her creamy thighs match her red hair up top.

"Dude! Never knew you had a bottomless public nude thing."

"Neither did I," Kent said, pleased but confused.

"Quiet both of you," Joan said. "She must be the office manager the guard told us about. Let me do the talking,"

Black Widow stopped in front of them and addressed Joan.

"May I help you Miss Watson?"

"Good, you know who I am," Joan said, "so you must know that I work with Sherlock Holmes. I'm looking for circus acrobats that had entered the building just minutes ago.

"May I ask why?" Widow asked sounding unimpressed that Joan worked for Holmes.

"They may be involved in a series of crimes," Joan said.

"That seems unlikely," Widow said.

The woman went back and forth for about a minute, which gave Kent and Donny time enough to discreetly step around to check out Black Widow's excellent, curvy ass ... and it was totally excellent.

"Like your dirty mind," Donny whispered.

"Either you let me question the acrobats or—" Joan started to say but was cut off by Widow.

"Or what?" Miss Watson? You are a long way from New York and we are not some fly by night accounting firm that you can easily bully." Widow sounded calm but her hackles were clearly up.

"OR," Joan continued, "I call in Five-O who has agreed to back Sherlock one hundred percent on this matter. They shut you down and I question EVERYONE until I get to whom I want. And that I assure you will take a VERY long time."

Kent marveled at the conversing women. It was like a scene right off the TV screen ... accept for the outrageous fact that both were naked from the waist down. The women were exactly the same height just a couple of inches or so over five feet he guessed. Kent wondered if the women's height were true or was this was how he imagined them? If that were so, he would have had Widow MUCH taller. And as interesting as this all was, Kent still puzzled over the bottomless stuff. He was aware of sites on line depicting bottomless women in public and private, but he hardly ever visited them.

"You're more into the cum facial stuff," Donny said clearly following Kent's thoughts. "Maybe deep down you're an ass man."

"ALL guys are ass men," Kent said. He looked around to check out more naked bottoms. His eyes zeroed in on a woman with long, straight, light brown hair and a pale slim butt that was easy to look at. She wore a tight clinging blue tang top with red trim, she stood at about five and a half feet tall. The woman looked over her shoulder briefly and he saw that it was the driver of the white van the had followed here. She saw Kent looking, gave him the stink eye and ducked around a corner.

"Please wait here as I consult with my superiors," Black Widow said to Joan. She turned crisply and walked away.

"Sweet," Donny said, his eyes glued to Widow's departing ass. So were Kent's. Their eyes flickered back to Joan and both pairs quickly dropped to her dark patch of hair.

"Eyes up!" Joan said.

"I saw the woman who was driving the van," Kent told her, just barely looking into her face.

"Where?" Joan asked.

Kent walked her and Donny to where the woman had slipped away. They looked down a long line of cubicles that ended in a door. The driver of the van stood at the end and the moment she saw Joan and company, she quickly slipped through the door.

"It's that hot Japanese super model chick from Rosecranz and Guildenstern are Undead!" Donny said. "Um ... what else?"

"2 Fast 2 Furious?" Kent said.

"Yeah! And Sin City!" Donny added excited.

"I can't come up with her name though," Kent said.

"It's there some where," Donny said. his eyes rolled up in thought then he said, "Found it! Devon Aoki! Dude, you sure like Asian chicks lately."

Joan headed down the row of cubicles to the door at the end.

"Um ... we were told to wait here by Black Widow?" Kent said.

"Dude, really?" Donny said, shaking his head. "You pick NOW to start obeying the rules?"

"But she's an Avenger?" Kent mumbled like he was making sense. He fell in behind Joan and Donny. The three quickly blew through the door at the other end.

"Whoa!" Donny said. "What part of your mind is finding THIS hot and sexy?"

They were in huge enclosed space with a high ceiling. The ground was dirt and pitched in the middle of the space was a a tiny circus tent no bigger than a Mini Cooper. All around them, huge Macy parade size balloon clown heads floated high in the vast ceiling.

"Those are fuckin' Steven King creepy, dude," Donny said.

"I don't know what this is all about," Kent said. "I've never thought of clowns one way or another. If the helmet wanted to freak me out, giant spiders and zombies would be better choices."

"Shut up!" Donny said, punching Kent's arm hard the way the real Donny would have.

"No make!" Kent said using a local pidgin expression he had picked up.

"Then stop giving the helmet ideas!" Donny said. He punched Kent again.

"Stop acting foolish," Joan said sounding exasperated as she headed to the tent, the guys hesitated for a second then fell in behind her. Joan sighed for she knew that they had held back so that they could spy her naked bottom. As they approached the little tent. Kent looked up eying the ugly, evil looking floating clown heads ... they all seemed to be looking down at him with hungry expressions. Donny's comment was apt ... they were totally Stephen King creepy.

Joan pushed aside the tent flap and the three stepped inside.

"Not what I expected," Kent said astonished.

Like in a stupid TV cartoon, the interior of the tent didn't fit the exterior at all. They had entered into a long dimly lit corridor with high rough stonewalls. The floor was dirt and they could just make out a door and person at the far end. They headed to the far door.

"Is there anyway I can get you two from looking at my butt?" Joan asked several steps ahead of the guys.

"If you killed us maybe," Donny said.

"Idiots," Joan mumbled.

"Stop pissing her off," Kent whispered and punched Donny on the arm.

"No make!" Donny said.

Dirt crunched under foot with every step. As they drew closer to the far door, Kent saw that they were approaching another guard station. This guard was Shaquille O'Neal size putting the him a foot or more taller than Kent's five eleven. The guard wore the same dark security uniform as the guard at the entrance of the building. The one difference was the freaky rubber, Halloween clown mask he wore.

In a low voice, clown mask guard asked, "Are you cleared to be down here?"

"I bet they're not," came a female voice." The van driver, stepped out from behind the dude. She was so much smaller and slimmer then the guard that she had been totally hidden. She wore a purplish blue tang top thing with a hot pink trim. Probably something she had worn in one of her movies Kent figured.

"Dude it's really Devon Aoki ... the chick is hot," Donny said. "And she's bottomless! Totally cool!"

Kent eyed the black patch between the woman's slim legs. Then his eyes shifted up quickly when clown mask guard gave him a look of death.

"Her name is Suki, ass wipe," clown mask guard said in his deep baritone taking a menacing step toward Donny and Kent.

"Back off Boris," Devon AKA Suki from the movie 2 Fast 2 Furious said.

Boris grunted but backed off like she asked.

"You were in the company of acrobats that arrived here in a white van," Joan said to Suki.

Maybe," Suki said.

"I saw you," Joan said. "you were behind the wheel.

"That's what I do for Mirror Corporation," Suki said. "I drive ... I'm very good at it."

"Work here long?" Joan asked.

"None of your business," Suki said.

"Ultimately, I'm not interested in you," Joan said. "It's the people in that van I want to talk to. If you cooperate we can leave your name out of this."

"That is so reasonable," Suki said with mock sincerity. "Tell you what, if you get totally naked, I'll answer some of your questions."

"Excuse me?" Joan asked clearly shocked.

"Get naked and I'll talk."

This is more like it! Kent thought, he was getting tired of the detective story line in this bizarre fantasy. Get to the sex already! his dick kept screaming.

With a sigh, Joan said, "I'm already half way there." She removed her top, and then her bra. Even though she had been naked from the waist down all this time, Kent still enjoyed watching her remove the rest. Her breasts were perfect, perky B-cups, her figure on the curvy side of slim.

"Righteous," Donny said.

"Do you know who is the chief contact is?" Joan asked crisply.

"It's not a person," Suki said, "it's a corporation."

"Is it Mirror Corporation?" Joan asked.

"Suck some cock and maybe I'll tell you," Suki said with a sly smile.

Seven foot tall Boris the clown chuckled.

With a look of distaste, Joan's eyes flickered to Boris.

Suki laughed. "Not Boris, your escorts will do."

"I'll do what I can to help," Donny said magnanimously stepping forward.

"Shut up," Joan said.

Joan turn to Kent and said, "Pull it out and let's get this over with." She made to dropped to her knees on the dirt floor before him.

"Hold on," Kent said. He removed his t-shirt and put it on the ground for her to kneel on.

"Such a gentleman," Suki said with the same mocking tone from before.

"I was about to do the same thing," Donny offered.

Suki gave Donny an AS IF scowl as Joan dropped to her knees onto the t-shirt.

Joan looked up at Kent, the splash of freckles across her cheeks and nose added an exotic high note to the moment. She gave him a small bewildered smile that made his super hard cock twitch. He undid the front of his denim shorts and sprung himself free. Joan gripped his hard shaft and stroked him briefly. Her eyes flickered to Donny who had his cock out too. She gripped Donny with her free hand as she took Kent into her warm mouth. Kent hissed with pleasure as she did everything perfect.

Only one of his girlfriends ever sucked cock like this and that was Ashley Grant. He tried to recall WHY he had broken up with her. Clearly it had been a case of temporary insanity or worse ... sheer stupidity. Joan freed Kent from her mouth and went to work on Donny.

"Awesome," Donny said, looking down on Joan's bobbing head.

Joan let Donny slide from her mouth. "What is the corporations name?" Joan asked Suki.

"Imperial out of Baltimore," Suki said.