1:23 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Joan's body started to settle, a blue guy elbowed Kent aside, flipped Joan onto her back, knelt between her spread legs and entered her. Donny and the other blue guy knelt near Joan's head and pushed their erections at her face to get at her mouth. She ignored them both giving her full attention to the blue guy moving in and out of her as she gasp harshly with every thrust.

One of Suki's hands encircled Kent's erection. "Seems a big enough bed," she said as she coaxed him onto his back keeping her grip on him all the while. She straddled him and pierced herself with his eager excitement. In no time, she got her hips moving in a fast hitching roll. At first, she sat up straight allowing Kent a nice view of her rocking upper body, his hands eagerly roamed over her perky a-cups. As her orgasm closed in, she leaned forward and planted her hands on either side of his head, her long hair lashing his upper body, her breath hot on his face.

His thoughts raced as he and Suki went at it.

...This helmet thing is better than booze! Better than drugs! Better than base jumping! Hell, even better than real sex! No way in the real world could he score a woman as hot and beautiful as the one rocking above him right now.

"I'M SO FUCKING COMING!" Suki yelled with her face inches from his. After several heavy intakes of breath, she sat up abruptly. Kent's hands gripped her waist ready to roll again but she grabbed his much bigger hands with her smaller ones and moved them up to her tits. He looked at her with her hair a wild mess, her face sweaty, her eyes shut, her expression twisted with pleasure. She was so fucking beautiful that he wouldn't mind staring up at her forever ... and because of the weirdness of the brain tube ... it was forever.

"Don't you dare stop!" Joan said to the blue guy fucking her.

Again ... so much for forever as Kent's thoughts turned to fucking Joan Watson for a second time. Kent sat up and coax Suki off of him.

"Pull it out, come on her, show me the money," came a female voice.

It wasn't Joan speaking because she was still huffing and gasping under the blue guy, it wasn't Suki either for she was knelling close to Kent and she hadn't said a thing.

"It's Alice," Donnie said, stating the obvious. He knelt on one side of Joan's head and blatantly rubbed the head of his erection at her left cheekbone.

A breathy, hitching sigh came from the scrum around Joan. It was the blue guy fucking her. He pulled out of her, gripped his blue hardon and ejaculated an electric blue-white jet that sailed unnaturally high and splashed down on Joan's forehead. Three more gravity defying streams of jizz followed, all slapping at her face and neck making her flinch with volley.

"Someone keep fucking me!" Joan demanded. The other blue dude pushed his spent companion aside, fell between Joan's legs and got to work.

Kent stared at Joan's messy face with heated lust. The contrast of the blue-white jizz in her dark hair fascinated him. Suki pressed in close at his side and he couldn't resist brushing his hands over her slim inviting form even as most his attention was on Joan. He could feel Alice pushing at the inside of his head fueling his desire. As hot as the moment was, he didn't like the invasion.

"Come on her," the voice came again. The second blue guy pulled out of Joan and sprayed lines of blue-white across her belly and breasts in copious Peter North fashion.

"Fuck her," Alice said clearly addressing Kent.

The blue guy moved aside and Kent took his place between Joan's legs. He looked down at her for a few seconds then he entered her with a slow gentle thrust.

"Fuck her hard," Alice said. It sounded like the woman was kneeling right next to him, he could even feel puffs of air from her words on the side of his face.

Kent kept at a slow even pace, Joan's hips rolled with each easy thrust. Kent's eyes focused on her breasts, wet and glistening with the off color jizz. His looked at her messy Asian face, her expression serious, focused, determined.

"Fuck her hard and come on her face," Alice said.

He kept at the slow pace.

"Better do as she asks," Suki said kneeling dainty on her calves nearby.

"Come on Joan's face," Alice boomed. She sounded pissed.

Donny, with the head of his erection pressed to Joan's left exquisite cheekbone let loose several messy likes of jizz. Joan turned her head in avoidance, clearly annoyed at the distraction.

"Come on her face," said Alice to Kent at twice the volume as before. The world seem to vibrate from her voice.

"Not until I come FIRST bitch!" Joan called out, apparently just as defiant as Kent. A few thrusts later, Joan did just that. As she twisted under him, Kent decided that he wasn't going to end on Joan's face no matter what Alice wanted.

"Better do it, dude," Donny said, reading his mind.

"It would be best for us all if you did," Suki said.

"Do it, I don't care," Joan said in a jostled voice as Kent picked up the pace.

"You did it every other time, dude," Donny said sounding worried. "You LIKE doing it."

"This feels different ... " Kent said. "I don't like this Alice in my head."

"Come on her face," Alice said. The voice was louder, deafening now.

"Do as she asks!" Suki yelled sounding desperate.

"None of this is real!" Kent insisted as he banged away.

"It is for us!" Suki screamed.

"I'm coming again!" Joan yelled.

On the very next thrust, so did Kent. But rebelliously, he stayed where he was and exploded deep inside of beautiful Joan Watson.

After his breathing settled, Kent pulled out of Joan and fell on his back next to her on the bed. He looked at Suki kneeling near him, then Donny next to her. The blue guys were nowhere in sight, he had no idea where or when they had disappeared. So far, lightning didn't strike anyone ... and none of them puffed out of existence ... yet.

As his breathing normalized, Kent asked, "What now?"

"We go through the damned door," Joan said.

Donny was the only one wearing some clothes, it was his t-shirt the said JUST DID IT on the front. Weirdly, he pulled the shirt over his head and handed it to Joan. "Wipe up," he said softly.

She gave him a smile of gratitude as she used the shirt to clean her face and body and hair. She handed the shirt back to him and he put it back on without complaint or comment. Joan found Kent's appropriated shirt and slipped it on.

Spent and exhausted, everyone got off the bed to sort through clothes, Suki slipped on her blue-purple top and Donny handed her the briefs still in his shorts pocket.

As Suki slipped on the briefs, she said to Donny, "It's okay if you look me up in the fold."

"Awesome," Donny said with a smile.

Kent pulled on his denim shorts and then handed the briefs in the pocket to Joan.

"Sorry for saying you're not real," Kent said.

"Reality is ... relative," Joan said with a weak smile as she pulled on the briefs and then ran her finger through her messy long hair to break up some tangles.

"Yeah," Suki added. "To be honest, I don't quite believe there is a world outside the brain tube."

Her existential comment made Kent laugh.

They stood just outside the door formally guarded by the blue guys. Kent looked at his odd companions and asked Joan a fundamental question. "Before today, what do you remember?"

"I was with Sherlock at our flat in New York," Joan said with no hesitation. "He went to track down a clue on the murder we are trying to solve. I flew to Honolulu to follow up on the circus acrobats. I was booked in coach, it was a long awful flight."

"And you Suki?" Kent asked.

"I waited all day in a cheap hotel in Waikiki for a call as to where to pick up the circus people and then deliver some art to a boat at the Honolulu harbor."

"Stolen art," Joan reminded everyone. "And Milton Sandburg is dead because of that art."

Suki rolled her eyes. "I told you, I'm not a killer."

"That remains to be seen," Joan said seriously.

"So you're just playing parts?" Kent asked, confused.

"They are who they are," Donny said. "The helmet creates us using your thoughts, memories and fantasies. Then it goes on line to fill in the gaps."

"Whoa! The helmet goes on line? Why?" Kent asked surprised.

"Yeah," Donny said. "The last time Harriet used the helmet, it was just the hardware and Alice's thoughts. Things got really fucked up."

"The online aspect allows for a constant flow of information," Joan said. "Before the helmet could assess the internet, Alice got cornered in her own head and her sexual desires took control."

"So this Alice was a total sex freak then?" Kent asked.

"No, not at all," Suki said. "But like everyone, Alice had a dark side. The helmet totally amplified it.

"It's doing the same with you," Suki said.

"Yeah," Donny said. "Harriet thought that she had solved the sexual amp bug. But it's still fucked up."

Joan nodded. "Harriet thought that by piggy backing in using the new head gear would allow her to control you."

"Fucking denied," Donny said with a hollow laugh. "She can't even find you."

Kent looked at the mystery door. "Does Harriet know about this piece of Alice left behind?"

"She only knows that there is a glitch," Joan said, "and doesn't know that it's related to Alice. She keeps trying to eliminate it but all of her attempts have failed."

"And with every failure, Alice gets stronger," Suki said.

"Yeah, and more piss off," Donny added.

"After all that ... Harriet put the second helmet on me," Kent said sounding shocked. "I really thought that we had a connection?" He let out a mirthless laugh. "Guess I'm just a guinea pig to her," he mumbled more then a little hurt.

"The chick's getting some serious funding to push this forward," Donny said.

"From who?" Kent ask, his hurt turned to anger thinking that this might be all about money.

"Can't talk about it," Donny said with a shrug.

"Can't or WON'T?" Kent barked at him.

"We can't," Suki said.

"It's in our DNA ... or programing if you want to see it that way," Joan said.

"I'm not playing this game anymore!" Kent yelled at the distant ceiling as he walked away from the door. "You hear me Alice! You too Harriet! This Nightmare on Elm Street shit is over!"

Nothing happened for a few beats. Then the door slowly swung open on its own.

"Come in," came Alice's voice from the other side of the open door. She sounded inviting, nice even.

As far as Kent could see, the space on the other side of the door seemed identical to where they stood, dirt ground, high walls and all that. Kent approached the open door and stepped through it. The others followed. Other then then that far door at the other end, the hall was empty. With Kent leading the way, they headed down the empty hall.

Halfway down the long hall, Suki screamed, "Donny!"

"Fucking gnarly!" Donny yelled.

"Oooh shit," Kent whispered when he turned to see a black figure, over ten feet tall holding Donny off the floor by his shirt. With a heartless casual fling, the dark figure threw Donny against one of the walls. This time Kent screamed his friend's name.

"Donny!"

Where Donny hit, the wall flexed like it was made of rubber. At first, Kent thought that Donny would simply bounce back like a wrestler on the ropes... but he didn't. The wall formed a grotesque mouth and swallowed him whole. Donny didn't even have time to scream.

Joan, Suki and Kent looked on horror stricken as a giant tongue licked out of the mouth and slithered over bloated monster size lips, it released a grotesque burp. The three backed away from the mouth in a hurry.

Kent's eyes flickered to the giant who had thrown Donny to his death. It had a female form with a slim figure and long hair. It appeared to be naked. It's skin and hair—every inch of it—was a shiny obsidian black.

Joan let out a moan of pain and collapsed to the dirt floor like a limp rag doll. Kent instinctively dropped to his knees and rolled her over, she gripped at his arms and looked into his eyes with pleading desperation. Right before him, her face change color. All of her, including her hair and shirt become a dull textured gray-beige. She made a choking dry sound, gave him one last hopeless look and collapsed in his arms, literally. All of her had turned into dry crumbly sand. What was once Joan's arms passed through Kent's fingers joining the shapeless heap of dusty sand on the ground.

"No!" Kent screamed.

A few feet away, in total panic, Suki sprinted toward the distant new door. At lightning speed, the obsidian giant caught up to her, grabbed her by one shoulder and lifted her off her feet. Suki kicked her legs and flayed her arms in desperate struggle. Then the obsidian giant did the unspeakable and tore the poor Suki in half, right down the middle as if she was a piece of paper.

"NO!" Kent screamed again.

Weirdly, there was no blood, guts or bones ... Suki's inside seem to be made of electrical sparkly fibers. Horribly, the two halves of the woman struggled on for life longer then a real person would have, it seemed that she was trying to speak although neither of her halves were making coherent sounds. The sparkly fibers inside her lost their luster and went dark. Suki stopped wiggling and fell silent. Obsidian cast aside the lifeless halves and turned her dark face toward Kent who was still kneeing near the dust pile that had once been Joan. Obsidian stepped toward him. He made no move to run. He wasn't being brave ... terror glued him to the spot.

The shiny black giant grabbed him by both shoulders and lifted him so that he looked into a midnight black face that appeared Asian, her expression cold and neutral ... like a carved statue.

If I die, he thought... and truly I'm about to ... I pray that I wake up in Harriet's lab with the brain tube helmet on my head. If I do, I'm ripping the fucking thing off and then punching Harriet in the face ... maybe I'll sue the university too.

Obsidian's expression went from neutral to a deep etched frown. Unexpectedly, she dropped him. He automatically twisted on the way down to soften the coming jolt, but the ground he anticipated hitting was gone, replaced by a deep endless abyss.

He fell for a very long time screaming the whole way down.

**********

Kent sat up screaming in his dorm room bed.

"Fuck!" he yelled and covered his sweaty face with his hands. "Oh PLEASE let this be just a bad dream!"

He peeked through his fingers and saw that the clock on his nightstand read 1:23, proof enough for him that he was lying inert in Harriet's lab with the brain tube helmet still on his head.

"Gotta find Harriet," he said.

He leaped off the bed and darted to the door. Just as he was step int the hall, he saw, reflected behind him in the dressing mirror mounted on the door, a slim dark haired girl.

"Neffie!" he said with great relief. "Help me get to Harriet!"

He tuned to face his avatar, but there was no one there. He looked back at the mirror and he jumped back with a start for the slim figure was still there and now stood right up against the glass.

"Just another brain tube mind game," he said immediately with a thumping heart. The girl in the mirror clearly wasn't Neffie, she was Asian, pale and pretty with a slim, petite figure. "I don't have time for another sex fantasy," Kent said. As he reached to open the door.

"You're from the outside," the girl in the mirror said. "You're currently wearing the helmet aren't you." There was awe in her voice.

Kent backed away from the mirror. Chillingly, the girl stepped right out of the mirror and into his dorm room.

"I'm Alice," she said.

Kent's heart sank several feet.