1:23 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sherlock suspected an Imperial Corp connection," Joan said, still gripping both cocks. She waited to see if Suki would say more, but the woman didn't, so Joan took Kent into her mouth again and swallowing every inch of him to the base, kneading his balls in the processes. She pulled back, let him drop and then gave the same attentions to Donny.

Suki said, "My, what WON'T you do for Sherlock?"

Joan freed Donny from her mouth and asked briskly, "Do you know how high up the contact is?"

"Pretty high."

"Is it the CEO," Joan asked as she absently stroked Donny's erection.

"Suck some ball sac and maybe I'll tell you," Suki said.

Joan gave her a hateful look but turned to Kent and did the dirty. As Joan rolled Kent's balls around in her mouth, he prayed that Suki would keep being stingy with information. The moment was so awesome, just one thing bothered him, Boris the clown watching with a hungry look in his red, bloodshot eyes. Kent saw that beads of sweat had formed on the clown's forehead. How the hell was he sweating through that rubber mask?

Joan let Kent's balls drop from her mouth. "The contact?" she asked Suki.

"Hey!" Donny complained. "Should,'t you do me and THEN ask?"

"Shut up!" Joan snapped. "The contact?" Joan asked again as she stood. Clearly, she was done with the oral requests.

"Milton Sandburg, he's in charge of logistics or something like that," Suki said with a smirk of contempt.

Boris was still looking at Kent so he quickly put his dick back into the barn. So did a grumbling disgruntled Donny.

Joan bent down and picked up Kent's t-shirt. She shook the dirt off it, but instead of giving it back to Kent, she put it on. She didn't bother with her old top and bra leaving them abandoned in the dirt. The T-shirt acted like a dress on her coming down to mid thigh. As she adjusted her hair, she said, "Sandburg died two days ago, victim of a hit and run."

That bit of information seem to startle Suki. "Milt is dead?" she asked.

"Milt?" Joan asked with a raised eyebrow. "Clearly you knew the man."

"He was always a little goofy around me," Suki said. "I think he had a crush. He was such a funny little guy ... I liked him."

Was she acting? Kent wondered, she seem truly shaken by Sandburg's death.

"Since Sandburg is dead," Joan said as she pulled at the t-shirt to see if would drop lower. Kent liked the way her hard nipples poked at the front of the shirt. "Who are your friends meeting with today?"

"I ... I don't know?"

"I'm done performing sex acts," Joan said.

"I don't know," Suki insisted.

"We're talking murder here," Joan said. "Sherlock thinks that someone, say a professional driver, did Sandburg in. Do you really want Sherlock Holmes looking at you with THAT on his mind?"

"The Mirror people did all the face to face stuff," Suki said now totally flustered. "I just DRIVE to where ever they tell me to."

"Like DRIVE over Milton Sandburg?"

"I'm not a killer! I liked Milt!"

"I want to talk to people in that van," Joan said.

"Through the door," Suki said, sounding defeated. "Can you take them Boris?"

"Can't leave my post, sweets, you know that" Boris said.

"I'll go then," Suki said. She didn't sound happy about that at all.

"You don't wanna do that, Suki" Boris said sounding truly concerned for the girl. "Things get kinda hinky on the other side of this door."

"I'll be fine," Suki said. "It's the Sherlock groupie and these losers that have to watch out."

"You have to be bottomless," Boris said in his menacing baritone, eying up Joan in her procured t-shirt. Joan rolled her beautiful Asian eyes and tied a knot in her t-shirt so that her naked bottom showed.

Boris didn't look pleased at all and was clearly about to say something but Suki cut him off.

"Back off Boris."

Boris made a disgruntled sound as he pushed open the door. "For nobody but you Suki," Boris said. Suki smiled and patted his cheek affectionately.

Everyone marched through the open door with Kent at the end of the line. Boris looked down at him with rummy bloodshot eyes. A tiny smile formed on his red and white clown's mouth. The smile bloomed into a yellow, pointy tooth grin that chilled Kent's blood. Even creepier, he saw that Boris wasn't wearing a rubber mask after all, the saggy cheeks, droopy eyes and double chin was his actual face covered in clown makeup.

"Fucking horror show," Kent whispered.

"What you say?" Boris asked, putting a large hand on Kent's shoulder.

Kent pulled away and hurried after the others.

"If anything happens to Suki, I'm holding you all responsible," Boris called after them.

"He your boyfriend?" Donny asked Suki.

"Just an over protective friend."

"No boyfriend?" Donny asked.

"I don't care much for long term attachments," Suki said.

"I got a chance then?" Donny said.

"Only if every male in the cosmos suddenly cease to exist," Suki said. "And even then a big fucking noway."

"Alright then," Donny said with a smile and a bob of his head apparently liking his odds.

They found themselves looking down another long corridor with high walls and more dirt floor.

"How big is this fucking place?" Donny asked.

The moment Boris closed the door behind them, Joan undid the knot in her shirt and covered her naked bottom again.

"I liked it the other way," Donny said.

That got him a poisonous glare from Joan.

"Well, there's still Suki to look at," Donny said.

That got him the finger from Suki.

The women led the way and the guys fell in behind them. Kent eyed Suki's naked ass as it bunch and dimple presently with each step. He found it odd that Joan had gone out of her way to put on his shirt to cover up her nakedness. If this was all a fantasy from his mind, why would she bother?

"The longer we exist, the more independent we become," Donny said. "That's why it's hard to keep me away."

"Reading my mind?" Kent asked.

"This is ALL your mind, dude."

"So you're saying that the longer this goes on the less control I will have over ... them?" Kent asked waving a hand at the women walking ahead.

"Pretty much," Donny said.

"Let me prove the point," Suki said, she stopped walking and stood facing Donny. "Give me your fucking shorts or I'll kill you."

"See," Donny said.

He stripped off his baggy shorts and handed them to Suki. He had on red briefs with black trim, his boner comically pushed at the front of his underwear.

"That would fit me better," Suki said pointing at his red briefs.

"Anything to accommodate a pretty lady," Donny said as he slipped his briefs down snapping his erection free; it pointed at Suki with a happy twitch. As he handed off the briefs, he said, "Sharing the same undies, that kinda of intimate don't you think?"

"Yeah, it's like we're fucking married," Suki said with a roll of her eyes. She pulled on the briefs and it fit her slim bottom very nicely.

"I would appreciate it if you would lone me your underpants too," Joan said to Kent.

"Um ... sure," Kent said. He dropped his shorts and then his dark blue briefs and handed them to Joan. Joan slipped on his briefs looking unbelievable sexy doing it.

Suki pointed an the index fingers of both her hands at the exposed, perky erection. "Put those things away before you lose them."

"We're free ballin' it today," Donny said as he and Kent pulled up their shorts.

With an impatient look from Joan, they continued on.

"Do you exist when you're not with me?" Kent asked Donny.

"Yeah."

"Where do you ... um ... go?"

"In your fold, dude," Donny said like it made sense.

It didn't, but before Kent could ask for clarification, Joan spoke.

"There's someone up ahead. You know who it is?"

Suki shook her head. "Never been pass Boris before."

"Hope it's not another clown," Donny said.

"Look's like two people," Joan said. "I see bright blue, they may be wearing costumes."

"Great," Donny said. "More fucking clowns like Boris."

"Don't you dis on Boris," Suki said. "He's really sweet."

"The guy looked like he wanted to eat my liver," Kent said.

"He'd never do that," Suki said sounding shocked. "He only eats hearts."

"Cannibal clowns ... how fucked up is that?" Donny said.

"Sorry," Kent said automatically. "I just don't know where the helmet is getting the nightmare clowns from. Even this bottomless thing is really odd. Don't get me wrong, I appreciated a good naked bottom but it's just not something that I'm into."

"I don't think we're in your fold anymore," Joan said.

"Oh my God," Suki whispered her beautiful eyes wide with fear.

Joan nodded, "We're in Alice's fold."

"Aw shit!" Donny barked. "When did THAT happen?"

"When we entered through Boris' door I think" Joan said. Maybe even further back when we entered the Mirror Corp building."

"Fuck me," Donny said looking around nervously. "I was hoping this was some deep seeded psycho sexual fantasy of Kent about fucking clowns."

"Whoa," Kent said. "I've NEVER wanted to fuck a clown! And what the hell do you mean by Alice's fold?"

"Didn't Neffie tell you about Alice?" Donny asked.

"She started," Kent said. "But Joan showed up and I got kind of sidetracked."

"Alice was the first test subject for the brain tube," Donny said. "Thing's got really fucked up with her."

Joan nodded. "Harriet rebuild the new helmet from the old one and a part of the real Alice's personality was imprinted in some of the programing."

"And we've blundered into her fold," Suki said.

"I think we were drawn here," Joan added ominously. "Back on campus I saw signs of her. There were spooky clowns back there too. Her power appears to be growing."

"Bet that's why Harriet is having trouble getting around," Donny said with a worried nod.

Kent didn't like the sound of fear coming from his companions. "What is this fold stuff?" he asked. Then he waved his hands frantically in front of him. "Never mind. Let's just turn around and go back."

"Not gonna happen," Suki said.

Kent turned around anyway. "Fuck me," he whispered when he saw that a brick wall bared his way back. "Okay, this is my fucking head, right? Wall! Go away!"

"Won't work, dude," Donny said. This whole place is Alice."

"This could all still be part of his fantasy," Joan said, "Maybe the brain tube is feeding into his sense of adventure and is creating a feeling of fear to enhance the moment."

It sounded like a great theory but the look on Joan's face clearly showed that she was grasping at straws.

Donny shook his head. "Fear's not Kent's thing. He's more into the group sex and orgy stuff."

"Yeah, he likes the gross bukakke thing," Suki said, "with guys cumming on chick's faces and all that."

Joan nodded and said, "Since Suki and I are key players, he clearly has an Asian girl fetish too."

"He ain't TOTALLY into the humiliation stuff," Donny said, coming to Kent's defense like the real Donny would have. It warmed Kent's heart toward the fantasy rendition of his real friend.

"I agree," Joan said. "My guess is that he may ultimately have some kind of peeing fetish going back to his youth."

"You do know that I'm standing right HERE?" Kent said totally embarrassed at having his sexual foibles discussed so openly.

"What the chicks are saying," Donny said, giving Kent's shoulder a friendly grip, "is that you've got a dirty streak but Alice is dark and all the freaky clown shit is her thing. Maybe the bottomless stuff too."

"HARRIET!" Kent Yelled at the high ceiling.

"You can't get to Harriet from here," Suki said.

"We may as well go see what's at the the other end," Joan suggested.

"Should have stayed with the fucking taxi," Donny groused as they moved down the hall.

"Price of existence and free will, dude," Suki said, she wasn't mocking him, in fact she sounded sympathetic and a little sad.

"Maybe Neffie can help?" Kent said. "She says she my avatar. Maybe she can guide us to Harriet?"

"Do you like this Neffie?" Suki asked.

"Yeah, she's super sweet," Kent said.

"Then don't ask her to come here," Suki said flatly.

"You're saying that this Alice person can hurt us?" Kent asked, his worry edging toward panic.

"Me, Suki and Joan for sure," Donny said, "and Neffie if she dare show."

"So I'm safe?" Kent asked, marginally relieved.

"You're connected to the helmet," Joan said.

"You should be fine," Suki added with a shrug.

"Yeah, dude, totally fine" Donny said.

They all avoided his eyes ... FAR from reassuring.

They could make out two figures at the end of the needlessly long hall. The figures appeared to be male and like Joan had said, they wore blue outfits. "They don't look like clowns," Kent said sounding hopeful. When they got closer, Kent amended his first impression ... the figures were not wearing blue outfits but were PAINTED blue and totally naked, and both were definitely male as each sported impressive dangling blue penis. Thankfully though, neither were nightmare clowns. The blue guys weren't Shaq size like Boris, but by no means were they tiny either. Both stood at six feet tall and well muscled like a pair of nightclub bouncers.

"They look like that super blue dude from the Watchmen movie," Donny said.

Kent agreed for they both had target like circles on their foreheads and seemed to be giving off a slight luminescence.

"What do we do?" Kent asked apprehensively.

"We do our jobs," Joan said. She cleared her throat and addressed the blue guys, "We are looking for a troop of circus acrobats."

"They passed here," one blue guy said.

"Um ... good," Joan said. "May I speak with them?"

"Pass through this door and you may do so," the other blue said.

"Good," Joan said with a cheery clap, she made for the door. The blue guy nearest her put out a hand to stop her.

"Didn't think it would be that easy," Suki whispered.

"You are not showing enough flesh to pass," the other blue said.

Joan knotted her t-shirt and dropped the briefs so that her naked bottom was exposed. She picked up the briefs and handed them to Kent who automatically stuffed them in the front pocket of his shorts. Suki dropped her borrowed red and black briefs too and handed them off to Donny.

"Never gonna get tired of this view," Donny said as he stuffed the briefs into a pocket.

Suki poked him hard in the ribs with an elbow.

"No make!" Donny said rubbing his chest.

"More," a blue guy said, holding up a hand to stop Joan again.

"You want us naked?" Joan asked.

One of the blues pointed at Joan. "You must perform."

"More oral attention?" Joan asked sounding irritated but it was clear she was ready to do it.

"No, you must have intercourse with us and any other takers," both blues said as one.

"Up for a blue men gangbang Miss Watson?" Suki asked.

"This is so ..." Joan said, but trailed off looking murderous.

"Fucked up?" Suki finished for her.

"The woman will kiss," a blue guy said.

"Horny ass motherfuckers," Suki mumbled as she turned to face Joan.

Kent's near permanent erection tightened in his shorts even more as a fresh, intense feeling of lust swept over him. Behind the sexual arousal he felt a ... presents ... like he was somehow standing in the exact same spot as another person. That was totally illogical of course but that's just how it felt. He stepped off to the side to see if you could separate himself from the feeling but it didn't work. An overwhelming urge to drop his shorts and grip his aching hardon closed in on him. Mindlessly, he fumbled at the snap to his shorts dropping them unceremoniously to his ankles and gripped his raging dick.

"Is this odd feeling Alice?" Kent asked. He saw that the blue guys were totally erect too, each sporting light-blue, eight inch identical erections.

"I'd say, yeah," Donny said.

Like Kent, Donny stood with his shorts around his ankles, gripping his dick.

Joan and Suki stood facing each other for several seconds more then they closed in for a soft casual kiss. Kent's heart rate increased as he watched the bottomless women tentatively embrace. Quickly, the kiss advanced as their bodies pressed in tight and their mouths moved aggressively with lots of tongue action.

It was Alice driving the kiss, Kent knew as he stood watching gripping himself.

One of the blue guys pointed at Joan and said, "Show more flesh."

Joan pushed Suki away and with her back to the blue guys, pulled the t-shirt over her head. Kent's eyes feasted on her fully naked body. With an expression of pure lust on her beautiful freckled face, Joan unexpectedly stormed into Kent's arms nearly knocking him over.

"This is all Alice," Joan whispered to him.

"I know," he whispered back.

She covered his mouth with the hottest kiss he had ever experienced in both his real life and the fantasy world of the helmet. The kiss was way too brief though as she pulled back suddenly. She dropped to her knees before him, took his steely erection into her mouth and worked him hot and furious with the same aggressive enthusiasm she had shown with the kiss.

The pair of blue guys closed in to get some of the action. Joan gave her attention to the nearest blue dick and like a porn diva, gripped the other blue guy and Kent off to the sides.

Kent's gaze shifted to Suki attentively watching Joan suck blue cock. His heart ached as his eyes soaked in Suki's exotic beauty. A desire to see her fully naked swept over him like a sudden fever. He pulled free of Joan's grip, and without asking, he grabbed the hem of Suki's top and pulled it over her head. He loved the way her long brown hair cascaded around her pale, pretty face. Her small pert breasts with dark, quarter sized nipples begged to be touched.

"Go ahead, touch me," Suki whispered, reading his mind. His hands explored her breasts. "Kiss me." she demanded seconds later.

Aroused beyond reason, Kent pulled her in hard. They kissed and groped in what seemed like forever ... and maybe it was. In this crazy world of his mind what did time matter? Then suddenly, Suki was pulled away from him ending forever for the moment. It was Joan who had interrupted the kiss. The blue guys closed in on Suki aggressively pawing at her, kissing her neck, face and breasts. Donny stood off to the side whacking his pud at blinding speed.

With her back to Kent, Joan leaned against him and he rubbed his hard dick against her perfect ass. Because of the height difference, Joan's head came just under his chin. His hands slipped around and he feverishly explored her breasts as he breathed in her fragrant hair. She smelled a musky shampoo with a background of expensive perfume and just a hint of tobacco smoke. He wondered where the brain tube had found these particular smells? Then he had it... Joy Maeda, Ashley Grant's sexy little friend from Honolulu ... it was back stage at the Angel's Nest concert last summer back in Ohio ... Joy had been wonderfully receptive to his advances that night.

"Enough of this! Fuck me," Joan said.

She stepped away from him and walked to a huge bed that had not been there before. Kent was too deep into the moment to question the bed's sudden appearance. Joan got on the bed but stayed on her hands and knees making it clear that she wanted to be taken from behind. Kent obliged. He knelt behind her wonderful ass, gripped his hardon and entered her in one rough, smooth thrust; Joan gasped at his entry. Wasting no time, he aggressively went at her. The blue guys crawled onto the bed, knelt near Joan's head and fed her their hard, light-blue cocks.

Suki settled along side Kent and ran a hand over his dangling balls. "God all might," Kent said in a hitching voice. Everything was so exciting ... almost overwhelming.

Joan shook her head violently to free her mouth of a blue dick. "I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming!" she chanted over and over until she finally did with a violent full body spasm.