10 Days in Hollywood: Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her reply.

"Here it is!"

I plunged my cock straight into her pussy from behind, the wetness allowing me to slide straight in. Candice let out an audible moan as my full length entered her pussy. She didn't feel as tight as Melissa but I quickly got into a smooth motion of thrusting into her. Considering we were in a public place, I was surprised by how vocal Candice was. It started with some guttural moans as I pushed my cock into her but it quickly became more high pitched.

"Please, please, yes, yes."

I held tightly onto Candice's hips as I thrust further into her pussy. The enjoyment caused her body to go all over the place as she started to rut back into my cock. I had my hands on her hips and held body in placed as I thrust harder into her.

"Please, fuck me! Just there...Mmm...Call me your slut, call me your little black slut" she commanded.

"You are, you are my little black slut. Now take my hard cock in your pussy, enjoy it ramming into you."

I pushed harder in, Candice leaned up and reached around for my head. She pressed her lips hard against mine, passion had completely taken over her body and she demanded my body close.

"I'm so close..." She whispered. "Make me cum and then cum in my pussy!"

As she finished whispering, I pushed her body back down and continued to push my cock into her. Her moans started to get louder as her legs started to shake.

"Oh fuck, your pussy feels good. Scream for me slut, let everyone know you're coming!"

I pushed harder into her as her moans got louder and her body shook more.

"Yes! Yes! YES!! Yeah!! CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!!"

I could feel her pussy get wetter as her orgasm reached its pinnacle. I could feel myself being close so continued thrusting into her pussy. Her moans continued as I pushed my cock into her soaking pussy. I swapped my hands from her hips to her shoulders and pushed her lithe body back into me.

I closed my eyes and filled her pussy with my hot spunk. Her hands had been gripped into her concrete and she finally allowed herself to relax as she felt me finish inside her. I continued to thrust as I allowed all my cum to shoot out before pulling myself out.

I pulled up my jeans as Candice stood up and looked at me. She gave me a quick smiled before ducking down very quickly. I didn't realise why until I had turned around. There was a guy stood there who had clearly been watching. He gave me a thumbs up before walking off.

"You can get up now, he's gone."

Candice stood up but kept her arm over her breasts. She had already put her thong back on and grabbed her vest from the floor by the car.

"Do you think he recognised me?"

"Nah, he was too far away. Plus no one is gonna believe Candice Patton got fucked in a car park."

She laughed.

"That's true. And what a fuck!"

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips gently before grabbing her jeans and pulling them up.

"You need a ride?"

"Nah, mine is over there."

"Cool, you got much planned?"

"Yeah, I'm off to tell Melissa how good a fuck you are. I'll call you."

Candice sauntered off leaving me on my own. I thought back to how good an experience the casting call had been for me but I knew I had to get some rest before meeting up with Felicity; if anyone could tire me out, it would be her.

It took about an hour and a half to get back across town and only left me two hours to rest up before Felicity arrived. I decided to kip on the sofa and soon drifted off to sleep. I woke up to the banging on the door and looked at my watch. I'd overslept by ten minutes and opened the door to a furious Felicity Jones.

"The hell dude? I've been knocking for like fifteen minutes! You got a girl back here or something?"

"No, I'm on my own. Just needed a kip, I got a bit tired out this morning."

"Names! And wine me, please." Felicity said as she sauntered into house.

I closed the door behind her and walked into the kitchen. The bags that she had brought with her had been laid over a chair and she sat on a stool at the breakfast bar. I grabbed two wine glasses and a bottle of red, pouring the liquid for us to consume. She took a sip and smiled at me.

"Mmmmm French, lovely. Now, names please."

"Amy Adams and Candice Patton."

"How diverse! Together?"

"No, not together. I'd gone to a casting call for a film I'm going to direct and I fucked Amy in a store cupboard."

"How naughty, I must meet her. We can compare notes. How did you fuck Candice?"

"She was waiting by my car."

"Oh please tell me you fucked her in it."

"Afraid not, I fucked her over the wall in the car park. She could see a lovely view of LA as she came."

"You dirty bastard! I love it."

I gave Felicity a wink before we both took a sip of the wine. It was very smooth and went down easily.

"And have you had anything since our time in the hotel?"

"I wish!" she blurted out. "I haven't had any spare time to find some real penis to fuck. Only opportunity was hilarious. Daisy dumped that prick and he ran into me, thinking I would just ride his face."

"And what did you say to him?"

"I told him I got a good seeing to by you in the shower and I would ensure that Daisy got it too. He didn't like the idea of Daisy getting some real cock in her."

"Well I'm glad you're making enemies for me."

"Oh, he disliked you the moment he saw you. He knew that Daisy wanted it and that it was a case of when, not if."

"Excellent. To me?" I said as I offered the glass to her.

"To you."

Felicity smiled back and clinked her glass against mine. She drank the rest of her wine before placing the glass onto the table, her eyes locked onto me the entire time.

"So tonight, you need to be dressed well and dressed sexily. This part is a bit... unique."

"How do you mean unique?"

"Think Eyes Wide Shut with less murderous conspiracies. Just a chance for the rich and or famous to have some drinks, some chats and plenty of anonymous sex."

"Anonymous?" i asked before finishing my drink.

"Masks are a requirement and you can't take them off. I mean, secretly you can guess who they are but what happens in the party, stays in the party. Like Vegas but cooler and with less STD's."

"Sounds fun, maybe I should shower."

"Maybe you should you smelly bastard. While you're doing it, I will decide what colour thong I'm wearing."

"A girl like you, I thought the question would be if you're wearing a thong." I said as I walked around the breakfast bar.

Felicity gave my arse a slap as I walked past and headed to the stairs to shower. I wasn't sure how long it would take for the lift to arrive but I decided I didn't want to hurry, I wanted to enjoy the shower. I stripped naked in the ensuite and allowed the hot water to run over my body. It felt refreshing considering the day I had endured and I stood there for 10 minutes before I commenced washing my body. If she was taking me to a sex party, I wanted to ensure the goods were in tip top condition so took some time to shave my balls and trim the pubis area. I wasn't a strict adherent to the porn star look but I always wanted to ensure I was presentable.

After cleaning myself up, I walked out of the shower and commenced to trim my face, ensuring the beard was in a presentable condition. I was going to leave my hair as it was and walked out of the ensuite into the bedroom. The sight that awaited me was Felicity laying on the bed completely naked. She laid on her tummy with her back to me, her arse popping up in the air slightly. She spread her legs slightly and I could see her freshly shaven pussy lips poking through.

"Jesus," She said as she turned her head to me. "I thought you were never coming out you took that long. Sure you didn't have a wank in there?"

"I'm sure."

"Come and prove it then!" She commanded.

I didn't need much more instruction than that and walked towards the bed, dropping the towel as I did so. Felicity licked her lips as i approached and started to move onto her back. I grabbed hold of her body to stop her and brought her close to the edge of the bed.

Dropping down onto my knees, I placed some kisses along her firm cheeks. Felicity could tell what I had in mind as she dropped her front down onto the bed, arching her back slightly. Reaching my hand up, I slowly ran a finger along her slit to try and find her clit.

"Mmmm, that feels nice." Felicity moaned.

I looked over to see Felicity snuggling her face into the bed as my finger found her little button and started to massage it. The brunette actress moved her body in rhythm with my finger as my kisses continued on her butt cheeks. Her moans started to get louder as my movement started to increase.

"God your fingers feel good!" she moaned.

"Wait until my cock gets in there."

"Can't wait, that cock feels amazing in my pussy."

Felicity started to buck her hips on my fingers as they began to thrust into her. Her moans increased in volume as her pussy got wetter, her juices covering my fingers. I could resist as her hole became exposed to me and I brought my lips to it. I kissed along her arse, my tongue occasionally dipping in.

The combination proved to be too much as her orgasm took over her body. Her arse bucked back and enveloped my face, my tongue going in and working its way around to generate more moans. After her initial pleasure finished, Felicity collapsed onto the bed and rolled onto her back. She looked up at me and played with her nipples between her fingers.

"That was very nice, thanks. A good warm up for the party."

"What kind of party are you taking me to?"

"This kind of party." She said as flitted her fingers between the two of us. "Thought you could do with going to at least one sex party on your visit here."

"And the masks?"

"This isn't a networking event and some people have rather specialists tastes. There's still too many prudes in this country, they want to keep it secret. Some people know some identities, you can confide secretly."

The doorbell rung as Felicity leaned back on the bed and looked towards me.

"That's our ride, go let her in. And keep your cock out."

I got up off the bed and followed her instructions. I don't condone opening the front door naked but Felicity must have known they would be comfortable, especially considering where we were going. I looked through the peephole to see a short girl with black hair. She was looking down at her phone as I looked through but her head popped up and she had a smile on her face.

"Let me in then Richard before it shrivels up."

"Felicity text you."

"Yup."

She held the phone up to show the text but it wasn't very clear. I unlocked the door and the girl walked in, taking the view of my naked form in.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Summer." She said as she held her hand out.

"Yeah, I know who you are. Big fan of Firefly." I said as I shook her hand.

"Favourite episode?"

She walked past me and I took in her body. It was lithe like a dancer and clad in a tight dark red dress, her arse standing out.

"Out Of Gas."

"I was barely featured in that. I suppose I'll have to compliment something about you."

Summer span on her heels and looked over me.

"Your cock looks nice, sure I'll give it a good ride."

"Would love you to. Could be a while until Felicity is ready."

"Ready!"

I turned around to see Felicity dressed in a dark green dress showing off plenty of cleavage. She walked down the stairs and took Summer into an embrace, their lips pressing against each other. Her hand crept around to Summer's arse and gave it a hard squeeze.

"How did you get ready so quick? I only left you freshly fucked like three minutes ago."

"Freshly fucked was the look I was going for." Felicity answered with a smile. "There's a suit and a mask through there for you. Hurry up, we'll meet you in the car."

Felicity took Summer in her arm and the two women walked to the door to leave the house. I nodded my head and walked into the other room to get dressed. Felicity seemed to have got all my correct sizes and I walked to the limo to join the ladies after I got my clothes on. They had stopped kissing and were drinking together when I arrived and sat down in the car. The driver pulled off and Felicity started to explain the rules to me.

"Don't take your mask off. And don't ask anyone who they are. And don't stick your dick in anyone unless they ask."

"Seems simple."

"It will be for you. You're in decent shape, a good dick and, from what I've been told, you're a decent fuck. Shame we can't have a go." Summer said after finishing her glass.

"No?"

"Oh we've already made plans I'm afraid. You'll find someone though."

The two girls regaled me with stories about parties they had been to and prepared me for everything that I might see while there. It seemed incredible that they could do this in complete anonymity but I suppose that's how it had to work so they could remain pure in the eyes of the public. The stories continued for about 40 minutes before we pulled into an underground car park.

"So we're going to arrive in a minute. Put your mask on and keep it on." Felicity said as she placed hers over her face.

She had gone for a half mask, so her mouth was free but Summer had one that covered her entire face. I shrugged my shoulders and put the domino mask on. I guess it's because I was a lot less known. We walked out into a very unglamorous parking lot, plenty of security and cars but no other guests. The girls took either arm and we walked into an elevator as a threesome. The large black security nodded his head as we entered and advised us to go to the 27th floor. Felicity pressed the button and up we rose.

It only took a moment or two for the elevator to rise up to it's final destination and the view when the doors opened differed incredibly from when they closed. A mass of bodies appeared from people in the party, all wearing masks and in different states of undress. As we stepped out, there was a group of people watching a man getting pegged by a very busty redhead.

"See I told you it would be a sight." Felicity said as I felt hand move to my arse. "You're gonna enjoy it here. You won't be alone for long."

"Alone?" I asked as I turned to look at her.

"Well me and Summer have an appointment. She'll show you around and then join me."

"Thought you invited me to stay with you."

"She invited you so we could have a guy with us. Plus I imagine you would like to have some anonymous fun with one of these whores. You never know, she might tell you who they are." Summer said as she appeared behind Felicity.

"Okay, well lead the way River Tam."

Summer took my hand in hers and we walked further into the party leaving Felicity alone. She showed me various room where people were indulging. There was a thin white girls getting double teamed by two Arabic men while a group of people watched a black woman getting eaten out.

As we walked around Summer told me that she had first met Felicity at a party in London that was very similar to this. Summer was being fucked against a wall when the guy decided to go down on her. They dropped to the floor where Felicity was lying down having the same treatment. By now both girls had their masks off and reached an orgasm at nearly the same time. They'd been firm friends ever since.

After walking about for twenty minutes, Summer excused herself to go meet up with Felicity and left me alone. There was a group of bodies intertwined with each other while other couples paired off with each other. No one seemed to be paying attention to me so I leaned back against a wall and continued to drink the wine I was given by a passing waitress. The group seemed to be really into each other and made no differentiation between man and woman. I didn't know how long I was watching but I broke out of my trance when I felt someone breathing on my neck. I went to turn my head to see before they soft small hand stopped me.

"It's an interesting sight, isn't it?"

"People fucking? It's not exactly unusual."

"They're not fucking. The couple in the other room are fucking. The two people without masks that are definitely not Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens fucking. Spoiler alert, it's actually Stella. But those people there, they're not fucking at all."

"If they're not fucking, what are they doing?"

"They're servants of Dionysus. They are giving themselves up to the ultimate pleasure and worshiping all the God has to offer. Man fucks man; man fucks woman, woman fucks woman."

"I suppose when you look at it like that, those people are the ones who got it right."

"Have you fucked anyone today? Anyone here?"

"I have fucked today but not here. Haven't had anyone speak to me yet, never mind offer me a fuck."

"Well I'm speaking to you."

"I thought at one point you were going to monologue. You do a lot of research into Bacchus?"

"Dionysus. And no, I just wanted to speak to the new guy."

"How do you know I'm new?"

"Well I'm not saying I've fucked everyone here but I don't recognise you. I also saw you enter and she told me a few days ago."

"Bloody Fel... girl. For a party that's supposed to be anonymous, she certainly enjoys telling people that I am here."

"Don't blame her, you should give her a reward."

"Why?"

"Because you get to fuck me."

I turned around to see the back of the girl walking toward a room, her back was exposed and her arse clad in only a red thong. I followed her into the room and watched as she slammed the door shut. She was shorter than me and had brown hair with a highlight of blonde throughout. She leaned back against the door and I could see that she worse a small see through vest to cover her front. I could see through to her breasts and her nipples stood on end.

"You're trying to figure out who I am, aren't you?"

I nodded my head.

"I am."

"Any idea?" She said as she took her top off, leaving her only in her thong.

"Well your breasts are too small to be Anna Kendrick."

"And they're perter. Nice to see you think I'm American, the accent's working."

"Where are you from?"

"Maybe Canada. Maybe Sweden. Maybe New Zealand. Not Australia. Why am I the only one getting naked?"

My eyes followed her as she walked over to the bed and leaned back into the pillows. I nodded my head and started to take the suit off, her eyes watching my body through her mask. As I was down to my boxers, I could see her lick her lips as she admired my body.

"You look like you could be fun. Hope that won't bother you."

My eyes followed where she was looking and could see several holes in the wall for people to watch. Every position seemed to be taken up by naked women.

"One always appreciates an audience."

"Excellent!" She replied while pinching her nipples. "Now come taste my pussy."

Her legs were slightly akimbo and I could see a small wet patch in the front. I walked over and knelled between her legs, she raised her foot to my mouth. A smile came across her lips as I took her toes into my mouth and I sucked each one individually. A moan came from her lips as I moved my tongue around her toes.

"How can anyone not love their toes being sucked?" She said as she started to suck on her own fingers. "Do the other foot!"

I grabbed her left leg and lifted it up as her right dropped down. I started by kissing the base of the foot before bringing her toes into my mouth. I gently nibbled down on her big toe before taking the other individually into my mouth.

"That feels so good."

I watched her as I took the foot out of my mouth and I kissed around her ankle. Her smile widened as i started to move my lips to her calf and continued to kiss. I snapped a quick look to the peek holes and could see more people had joined to watch so I knew I had to give a good performance as I moved further along her leg. Her soft moans got louder as I reached her thigh. I kissed my way around as I allowed my fingers to run along the inside of her other leg.