10 Days in Hollywood: Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, you've done this before."

"Once or twice, aye."

"Enough of the entree, let's move to the starter."

The girl moved her foot to my chest and pushed me back up onto my knees and we locked eyes. It was only for a moment as her hands hooked into the side of her thong and started to slide it down her body. She had a landing strip of hair above her pussy but it was neatly waxed and her pussy lips were accessible.

The thong unhooked off her leg and she threw it carelessly to the side. I wasn't in any doubt what she wanted me to do as she hooker her leg around my neck and dragged my head down towards her body. Within moments I was directly in front of her pussy, her clit already pressing through her labia.

I dropped my mouth down and places some soft kisses along the side of her lips, eliciting a slight jolt in her pelvis. I could hear her breathing start to get louder as my tongue teased her pussy, not quite wanting to dive straight in. I moved my head to kiss the top of her thigh and I could feel her rub her pussy against my cheek, leaving a slick on my face. I returned my mouth to her pussy and let my tongue lick up her slit from the bottom. A loud moan came from her mouth as my tongue reached the top but stopped just short of her slit. I knew she expected me to pay her clit some attention but I decided to go another way for now.

I raised my fingers to her pussy and parted her lips, allowing my tongue to slide into her. She sighed loudly as she felt my tongue spread out inside and I started to thrust it in and out of her pussy.

"Oh yea, that's it. Tongue fuck my pussy!" She said breathlessly.

I felt her hand drop down to my hair tussle it as my head bounced. I could feel her thighs press against the side of my head as I pushed my tongue into her pussy, trying to find her G spot. I turned my tongue into a cylinder and pushed it in and out and fast as I could. The mysterious girl started to gyrate her crotch in my face as her moans started to get louder.

"God yeah, just there. Push in harder just there." She whispered in between moans.

I followed her instructions to the t and pushed as hard as I could into her pussy. I tried to move my head back but she wouldn't let me as hands pushed hard into the back of my head. Knowing I had little room to maneuver but I pushed my head up slightly so my nose was in contact with her clit. I continued to thrust my tongue into her deeply as my nose pressed down onto her clit, eliciting louder moans that started to turn into screams.

"Oh yeah, that's it! Just there!" She moaned loudly.

I knew that she wouldn't last for much longer, her moans were getting louder and her body was shaking more as I applied pressure onto her clit. I wanted to get her to scream before her orgasm so I forced my head back to separate her legs. She instantly spread them wide allowing me to get into a better position and placing my tongue onto her clit. The moan that came from her lips escaped all of her breath and she looked at me shocked, or as shocked as she could look in a mask. I flicked my tongue over her clit in quick motion as her hands reached up to rub her hair. She bucked her hips more her breathing got more intense and i pushed harder onto her clit.

"Oh God, yes! Just there! Oh my, I'm cumming!!"

The girl screamed loudly as her orgasm came over her and her juices squirted out onto my face. I licked up the juices as I licked on her clit some more to try and prolong her pleasure. As her body finally settled down from the orgasm, I looked up to see her breasts go up and down as she tried to settle her breathing. They were small but very pert and her nipples looked very tasty.

"You want to fuck me now?" She asked. "I want you to cum as hard as I did."

"Funny you say that, I want to do that as well!"

"Then stick it in." She said as she opened her legs some more.

"I hope you're not one of those feminists who refuse to be manhandled."

The girl shook her head and I moved over to her side. She rose up into sitting position as I touched her arms and I leaned into her ear.

"I just don't want to fuck your pussy."

She looked at me confused for a moment but she came to a quick realisation and a smile came across her lips. She nodded her head and moved onto all fours, spreading her legs wide. I moved behind her and grabbed a bottle of the lubricant from the side table. A little giggle came from her mouth as I poured some of the contents over her shapely posterior. It was a good meaty arse for a small girl and it gave a little jiggle as I gave it a slap.

"Do you want me to loosen you up first?"

"No. Just go straight in and fuck me. I want to shoot your load into my arse." She said as she stuck her arse out towards me.

I rubbed the lube over her arse and she let out a little of moan of pleasure, enjoying the feeling of the cold liquid. I rubbed some over my erect penis and started to slide it into her arse. She out a little moan as it slid in but it was obvious from the feel that she would regularly have anal sessions. The head of my cock had only just penetrated her arse when she leaned up onto her haunches and pulled my head forward. She placed her lips onto mine to give us our first kiss and my hand went instinctively to her breast. I pinched her nipple as she pushed her tongue out along my lips and giggled before dropping down onto her arms.

"Now that we've done the romantic thing, fuck me like a man!"

I grabbed her hips and started to push my cock further into her arse. The girl pushed back to allow my cock's full length to go into her, her cheeks wobbling with every push into her. I could feel a wave of pleasure to come over me as I pushed into the girl and I could feel myself start to get more into it. I reached my left hand back and I struck her arse with my palm, a red mark left on her cheek.

"Yes! Spank and fuck my ass! Brand me like your whore." The girl in the mask shouted.

I laughed to myself at her words and then drew my hand back to spank her again. I looked forward and could see her reflection in the mirror staring right at me. I smiled back and lowered my hand forcibly on her cheek. The red mark started to stay and the smile got wider as I hit it more. Her moan started to turn into grunts as I started to fuck her arse more deeply with longer strokes.

The tightness started to creep up on me and I could feel such pressure on my cock. I closed my eyes with pleasure as I pushed further into her arse, the result of combined pressure from thrusts by me and her. I held onto her arse tightly as I could feel my own orgasm approaching and I wanted to finish insider her. I opened my eyes to look and I could see her still staring forward at me.

"I'm gonna cum soon."

"Good, I want to see your eyes as you do."

I looked directly forward as I directed her hips back to me and pushed myself forward into her. My breathing became heavier as I felt her arse getting tighter somehow. I let out a grunt as my orgasm came and I shot my cum into her arse. I continued pushing forward as my cum filled her arse until the load was completely done and I dropped back onto the bed. I closed my eyes for a moment and felt her move up and cuddled into my chest.

"You know what new guy, that was a good little fuck you gave me. Our unnamed friend was very right about you."

"I'm glad I could live up to it."

"I'll have to try you again, I would certainly love to suck that cock."

"You could happily do it now."

The girls laughed and kissed me onto the cheek.

"I don't like to hang out with the same person for too long at these things, you never know what could be around the corner. You're lucky I let you fuck me."

The girls rose up off of the bed and picked up her thong, sliding it up her legs and covering her, moist pussy. She found her see through top and put that back on too.

"I'll see you around Richard."

I looked at her shocked and she quickly disappeared from sight. I was about to get up when a naked Summer Glau walked in. Her lithe body looked amazing and completely smooth with no hair in sight.

"There you are. Felicity was feeling sick so had to go home and I'm about to go home to an orgy. Thought it would be common courtesy to let you know we'd gone."

She noticed I was staring at her naked body and spun around for me.

"Are you free tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, I think so." I said as I stood up and started to put my clothes back on but noticing my tie was missing.

"I'd like to take you for dinner. Maybe I'll let you see this body closer."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Good. Gravicci's at 9. See you then."

Summer then disappeared and left me alone in the room once more. I looked quickly at my phone to see a picture message from Daisy. It was the window of an airplane, notifying me she was on her way back. I smiled and looked up to see one guy was in the peek hole area.

"Enjoy the show?"

He nodded his head.

"Which way is out?"

He pointed his arm to his side so I nodded my head and said thanks. All I wanted after this day was a nice long sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED