100% Pure Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up now in the shallows, water dripping from his impressive physique. "Time for me to catch our dinner."

"Are you going to fish here?" Susan asked.

"No. We'll go to my secret spot. There's a small island about 2 kilometers from here - there's a great place which has never let me down!"

Susan helped pack up the remains of lunch and they were soon back on board Julien's yacht. As they headed back out into open water, Susan realised just how sheltered that cover had been. The wind had shifted southerly and was quite fresh.

"This is called the mistral," explained Julien. "It's often quite strong on summer afternoons."

The breeze was quite warm, and was full into their faces as the boat headed south.

Julien was at the helm but he motioned for her to come and join him there. "Would you like to steer fro a while?"

He made way for her and she placed her hands on the warm wooden handles of the steering wheel. Julien stood close behind her and kept his hands on the wheel for a while too, almost enclosing her in an embrace. His upper arms touched hers ever so subtly. Every so often, with the rocking of the boat, his chest and her back came into contact too.

"Have you got a firm grip?" Julien's mouth was close to her ear. "It's a lot harder than it appears." With that Susan felt a hard swelling press into her buttocks from behind. She knew it was his cock at once. She had been mesmerised by the size of his package all afternoon - his trunks didn't really leave much to the imagination!

Susan gasped as she felt it press into her backside. Goosebumps spread down her arms along with a tingly sensation. She froze - her mind suddenly blank. She kept her eyes straight ahead to the blue swell of the Mediterranean.

Julien's voice was at her ear again. "Keep the front of the boat straight on to the waves. You want to avoid getting side on to them. We're heading straight out at first, then we'll turn and head for that small island over there."

He pointed, and Susan saw a small speck of land further to the right of their current direction. Julien's hands were only loosely on the wheel now, and Susan was truly in control. The sea was deceptively choppy, and it was rather a struggle to maintain a straight line. She had to constantly shift her weight from one foot to another to maintain her balance. With Julien's body so closely behind her, it meant his cock brushed around all over her buttocks and lower back.

She thought she probably should make some effort to move forward and out of contact, but with Julien acting like it wasn't happening it was somehow easier for her to pretend not to notice. Especially since it was so fucking erotic. There they were, almost in an embrace, and with only 2 thin pieces of material separating them.

Thank goodness her husband couldn't see her now!

*************************

Matt let Clara lead him where she would. He felt like he was walking through the streets of Cannes in a dream. The meeting had gone so spectacularly well. He had had a good hearing. Brunetti had seemed quite interested in his screenplay and had promised to be in touch within a month.

Matt was so thrilled with Clara for introducing him to Brunetti that he could have kissed her. Not that he would though, especially given current circumstances. His mind drifted away from Brunetti and back to Clara. Just what exactly was at play here? Clara had virtually intimated that she would willingly take things further physically if he was willing. She seemed damn certain that Julien was gunning for Susan. And the two of them were out there together - alone on the sea all day. Matt began to feel distinctly uncomfortable about the wager he had just made.

Clara now led him into a classy women's clothing shop. She had insisted that she needed a male perspective. Matt hated shopping with Susan. It was so boring. All the time she was trying on various outfits, there was nothing but other women's clothes to look at!

Still, an hour or so of boredom was a small price to pay now after such a fantastic meeting. Matt reflected on Clara's attitude towards him. I'm probably lucky she didn't demand anything else from me! Just as well it's only shopping. Would I have been able to resist anything else?

Clara seemed to know the staff quite well, and had soon chosen several dresses and disappeared behind a curtained-off area near the back of the shop. Matt milled around quietly. There were no other customers, he noted. And no wonder when he looked at some of the prices of the outfits!

He was soon bored by the range of clothes. He began to daydream about how things might have turned out if Clara had requested something more intimate.

Then she emerged, and he almost gasped aloud. To say her dress was figure-hugging was an understatement. It looked like it had been hand-painted on! She had clearly removed her bra, and possibly her panties as well. Her breasts, freed of one constraint, seemed well held by the dress, which seemed to have been purpose-built to display her impressive cleavage. Her nipples were two distinct nubs pointing straight at him.

She walked a few paces towards him, then swirled around once. He saw her eyes look down to his crotch and she giggled. "I'll take that as a positive response!" She twirled again and headed back to the changing area.

Matt didn't need to look down to see if he was hard or not, but he did anyway. He wanted to see just how obvious it was to her. It was hard to tell from up above, so he turned to find a nearby mirror and then groaned inwardly. A large tenting showed quite clearly.

He suddenly thought how this would look to the sales assistants, but the two young women were busy reading magazines at the counter. Matt took shelter behind a convenient rack of outlandishly priced tops.

Clara's next dress was halter-neck style, allowing her back to be almost fabric free, though ending in an amount just enough to cover her ass. She laughed when she saw where he had positioned himself.

"How is this one?" she asked. She preened in the full-length mirror to her left.

"It's...um...nice," Matt stammered.

"Nice is never what any girl is after." Clara lifted her voice to address the assistants. "Vivianne, fetch this poor man a chair, sil vous plait."

A chair was brought for him and placed not far from the curtains. Matt sank thankfully into it and crossed his legs.

Her next dress was even shorter if possible. A fully black number, the material of the top half was lacy and partially see-through. He saw the dark circles of her areola. Her nipples were hard points. Clara turned away again to look at herself in the mirror. Some flesh of her pert backside was just poking out from beneath the bottom of her dress.

She turned to him in seriousness. "How does this one compare?"

Matt was speechless. He could barely recall having ever seen a more erotic sight in his life. And she wasn't even undressed! He mouth gaped but no sound emerged. His heart was pounding. He could hear the crazed pulsations in his ears.

Clara approached him, and Matt swallowed nervously. She placed her right foot up onto his thigh. "Is it too revealing, do you think?"

Matt couldn't stop his eyes from looking down to where her legs were parted, causing the dress to ride higher still. She had indeed taken off her underwear. Her groin was in shadow but he nevertheless noted two luscious labial folds.

At that moment Matt felt a vibration in his pants. It was present for an instant before music began to spew forth as well. Clara removed her foot from his leg as Matt drew his mobile phone from his pocket.

It was Susan. What timing!

*************************

Julien dropped anchor about 100 meters off the coast of Isolde Island. The French Riviera coastline could be seen quite easily from there. From where they were, the island now protected them from the late afternoon breeze and the water was calm.

This was a fantastic place to catch bream. Susan spread herself out on the sun lounge as Julien got out his fishing gear. Even though her dress was now clean and dry, Julien noted she had made no effort to fetch it, or cover herself in any way. He smiled as he baited the line. He had more than one type of fishing on his mind, and he had been baiting that line all afternoon!

Within half and hour Julien had reeled in four decent sized fish, having thrown back a couple of smaller ones. They swam about in the bucket that had previously served as a washing bucket for Susan's dress.

The sun was beginning to sink towards the horizon, bringing a welcome easing of the temperature. It was pleasantly warm, and there would still be at least another couple of sunlight before dusk.

Julien put down the fishing rod. "I guess we should be getting back," he said.

Susan opened her eyes and half raised her head. "What's the time?"

Julien shrugged. "No idea. I didn't bring a watch."

Susan made to get up from where she was. "Do you need any help?"

"Non, Non. We'll need the engine from here since we're so sheltered from the wind."

Julien moved to the very back of the boat. He deliberately flooded the engine with far too much fuel, then attempted to start it. The motor made a horrible coughing, spluttering noise but failed to start. Julien frowned and tried several more times in quick succession with the same result.

He started muttering to himself and began tinkering away at it. Susan sat up. "Is there a problem?"

Julien kept his attention on the engine. "Um - there might be." He stood up. "It wasn't sounding all that great earlier, but it seemed fine once it was going. I'll get my tool kit."

He disappeared below deck and emerged soon after with some tools. He tinkered around for several more minutes, every now and then flooding the engine and trying to start it.

Susan came and sat nearby to watch. "What about getting back using the sails?"

"That would be ok once we were away from this island, but there's no wind here at all." He paused as if in thought. "I think I'll radio for help."

He went back below deck and Susan heard a conversation in French which she couldn't follow. He came back out shortly and sat down next to her with a sigh. "Well, I have some good news and some bad news."

"Oh?"

"The good news is they have a replacement motor and can bring it out to us. The bad news is they can't do it until tomorrow morning."

Susan nodded quietly, absorbing this turn of events. Julien got to his feet again. "Tell you what, I think the best thing is you ring Matt and tell him, I'll cook us some dinner, and then perhaps I can try the motor again."

Susan seemed to in a bit of a daze, still taking it all in and running through the implications in her head. "Sure, ok," she muttered. She went below to get her mobile from her bag.

Julien wondered just when it would occur to her that there was only one bedroom on board.

*************************

Clara dumped her bags of new clothes and lingerie and kicked off her high heels. There had been quite a traffic jam on the way back to Eze due to a car crash near Cagnes-sur-Mer, and it was now after 7 o'clock. She didn't feel at all hungry yet due to their late lunch, but thought it polite to enquire as to her guest's needs.

She looked at Matt as he stood near the kitchen table not knowing quite what to do. "Hungry?" she asked.

"Um, no - not really," he replied rather vaguely.

Clara smiled at his inner turmoil. He had been strangely subdued on the car trip home. "How convenient!" had been her reply when he reported to her Susan's news about the broken down engine. "I suppose they'll have to spend the night aboard the yacht?". Matt had nodded silently. She had waited a minute or so before adding slyly, "There's only one bed on the boat you realize!"

The uncomfortable silence of the car trip continued now that they had arrived back at the villa. It seemed rather quiet now with half their number absent.

Clara took out a beer from the fridge, opened it and handed it to Matt. She had let him stew enough, she thought. Time for the sultry temptress again. "I can't be bothered cooking tonight since it's only the two of us. Let's go out on the town, shall we?"

Matt nodded his ascent and Clara reached down and pulled the skimpy black fabric that could barely be called a dress. "I think I might wear this tonight."

Matt's eyes visibly brightened at the prospect. Good, thought Clara, time to dial it up a bit.

"Before I get changed though, do you think we should check up on our spouses?"

Matt frowned, "What do you mean?"

"Well, Julien and I have a video security system throughout the house as well as on board the yacht. It's quite simple to bring up the pictures on the television set in the lounge."

"You mean we could spy on Julien and Susan?" Matt blurted out.

"You could call it spying I suppose. Or just 'checking up on our partners' if you prefer. Just to see if they're behaving themselves that's all."

Please, please, don't be behaving yourselves Clara prayed.

*************************

Susan watched the fresh fish fillets sizzle on the small hotplate. Julien looked slightly ridiculous, tending to the BBQ in his tight bather bottoms but with an apron covering his bare chest. There was a picture of a buxom woman on it with the words "I'd Like a Piece of Meat!" underneath.

Julien had already set up a small table in front of a cushioned bench seat in the rear of the boat. Susan's stomach gurgled as the delightful aroma of the fish set her gastric juices flowing.

Under his instructions, Susan had set the table, mixed the salad, and now poured two glasses of chilled Chablis.

"Ok. We're all done here," Julien announced. "Can you bring the plates over?"

The two steaming fish were transferred and placed on the table. Julien motioned for Susan to take a seat, and then took his place opposite her. He raised his glass.

"To a wonderful day!" he announced.

Susan clinked his glass with her own. They both drank a little of the clear sweet wine.

The meal was outstanding. Susan doubted she'd ever had a better meal, even at that crazy restaurant overlooking Sydney Harbour she'd been raving about for the past decade.

It would be pretty much impossible to get fish any fresher than this, she mused. Considering they had been alive less than half an hour ago.

Barely a word was spoken as they devoured the delectable treats Julien had served up to go with the fish. Susan was busy savouring each mouthful, but also enjoying the setting - the gentle rocking of the boat, the fresh air, the freedom of being topless in public, the tease of showing herself off to an appreciative audience, and the visual pleasure of the bare-chested man opposite (who had mercifully ditched the ridiculous apron).

Eventually she put her cutlery down and joined Julien in wiping her plate clean with some slices of baguette. She noticed that Julien was watching her with an amused half-smile on his face.

The wine emboldened her. She leaned forward across the table, almost provocatively. "That was truly incredible. But can you top it for dessert?"

Suddenly Julien leaned forward too. His face drew ever closer to hers, invading her personal space, paralyzing her with fear and desire. And then his lips parted slightly and pressed fully onto her own trembling mouth.

Susan found she couldn't resist or pull away, but neither did she actively join in the kiss. Her mind was in a whirl, a vortex of spinning, conflicting thoughts and emotions.

Julien drew back slightly. "How's that?" he whispered.

Wonderful. Magical. Divine. Susan's mind screamed the words across the tiny gap between their bodies.

"I couldn't," she whispered. "What would I say to my husband?".

Julien pulled further away and reached for the bottle of white wine. "Just tell him the truth," he said simply. He poured the remainder into their glasses. He passed her glass over to her. "Tell him you were drunk."

*************************

For Matt, this day just kept on getting more surreal. First a one-on-one meeting with a highly influential film executive. And then to have had his script so positively received! It was fabulous but rather unreal. Then to go lingerie shopping with such a sexy siren as Clara made him feel he truly must be dreaming this day.

The cold water she had subsequently thrown on him - suggesting that her husband was gunning for Susan - just added to the emotional roller-coaster. It was quite clear that she felt supremely confident that Julien would have his way with her.

Matt took another long gulp on the cold beer, then set the bottle down on the kitchen table.

Clara reached over and took a drink from it as well. "I'm serious about being able to check up on Susan," she said, then added slyly, "Of course there's no need to if you are so sure!"

Matt nearly reached for the beer again but stopped himself. His head was spinning enough as it was, and more alcohol was not going to help the situation.

He knew he was hesitating. The truth was - now that it came to it - that he did have a sliver of doubt after all. He knew that Susan had been feeling a bit sexually frustrated for several months now. He kept putting off confronting the issue and had let his physical affection for her slip down his priority list somewhat. He'd always meant to make it up to her. And he would. Eventually. Would it all be too late by then though?

Clara sensed his indecision and took charge. "Let's check it out," she decided for him. "Besides we do have a deal, remember?"

Matt found himself being led by the hand into a large entertainment room. Against one wall was a huge flat screen TV. Several deep couches were arranged to face it and Matt, almost in a trance, sank down into one.

Clara picked up a large remote and took a seat to his right. She deftly flicked through several settings until Matt saw a blank screen with the words "Security Passcode" and nothing else. Clara tapped away on the controller, and the screen now filled with twenty or more smaller boxes, each containing an image of what Matt presumed to be what each of the onboard security cameras was now seeing. He was rather surprised at just how many there were.

"Shall we look in the bedroom first" Clara asked.

Matt swallowed hard and said nothing. A few more clicks from Clara and a single image swelled to block out all the others.

It was a small cramped bedroom that looked consistent with the cabin on a small ship. It was empty.

"Hmm...maybe you're right after all." Matt thought she sounded slightly disappointed. Several more images came up on the screen in succession. Matt saw a view of the front part of a ship showing the sunlight waning over a rippling sea. Finally there came an image with people in view.

Julien and Susan were sitting at a small dinner table on the deck of the boat, eating and chatting casually. Matt slowly let out his pent up breath - there appeared no hanky-panky going on after all.

Clara made this image fill the whole TV screen and Matt frowned, realizing that Susan was topless. The hot pink bather bottoms she was wearing puzzled him even more, since he certainly had never seen them before.

Clara noticed his discomfiture. "This is footage over an hour old. There's a delay built into the system, but I can get around it. I'll fast-forward it a bit, shall I?" Without waiting for an answer, Clara pressed another button and the images sped up. It seemed obvious that Julien was moving himself ever closer to Susan.

He is trying to come onto her for sure, Matt thought.

And then he saw Julien lean forward and kiss Susan. Clara immediately slowed the tape to normal playback speed.

"Interesting!" she said, as Matt's heartbeat went wild.