100% Pure Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Clara slipped down between his legs and he more than willingly parted them for her. She reached up and pulled his jocks down around his ankles and then off. Matt's cock stood rigidly to attention, ready to serve.

Clara's head moved slowly towards it.

Suddenly she stopped. Matt tore his eyes away from the screen to look at her face so close to his own dick.

"It's only fair," she said.

Matt could only nod mutely.

Clara opened her mouth and devoured him.

*************************

Despite her obvious lack of oral experience with a cock of his size, Julien was nevertheless enjoying his blow job immensely. He was fully erect now. Just over 10 inches of manhood getting the sort of lavish attention every man craves.

For a couple of minutes he had lain back, closed his eyes, and just enjoyed Susan's hungry mouth going to work on him. What she lacked in deep-throating ability, she more than made up for in passion and imagination. She had managed to lick, suck and kiss every square inch of his erection.

Julien now felt his own arousal begin to grow and he knew it was time to dial down the fantastic feelings traveling up his his dick a bit. Julien could keep himself from cumming for a long time yet by doing this; he was well practiced in the art of self-control.

He opened his eyes, and was immediately glad he did so. He saw Susan's right hand disappear down inside her bikini bottoms. He carefully shifted his head a little to the side in order to get a better view. He smiled as saw her fingers begin to move around rhythmically down there.

His brain detached itself even further from the physical loving he was receiving. He made sure to watch her very closely now, carefully noting the state of arousal building up inside this beautiful woman; the increased facial flushing, her slurping moans, her nipples tightening even further, the pace of her hand inside her bathers.

Years of practice had taught him to read the signs very well. He was aware just as well as she was when she began that sudden steep ascent of arousal which led to climax. He wanted to stop her just before the point of no return.

It wasn't long before he judged she was about to hit that peak, so he swiftly sat up. He gently removed her hand from her groin and took it in his own hand. Susan moaned in frustration and frowned as her mouth was pushed away from his dick. She was panting heavily, her face flushed, her fingers sticky. She had been so very close to the edge.

Julien pulled her to her feet and, hand still clasped firmly in hers, led her below deck.

She followed meekly after him, not uttering a word. He made his way quickly to the one and only bedroom on board the ship. Julien pushed open the door and entered the small room. It contained a bed, a cupboard, a night-stand, and very little else.

He took Susan in his arms and kissed her again. Soon Julien drew her to the bed. He eased his own body down onto it first, lying on his back, whilst coaxing Susan's body on top of his. She didn't resist. Indeed her lips never left his.

Julien made sure his cock nestled nicely against her bikini bottoms. He was lying on his back whilst she sat astride him, leaning forward to kiss him and with her breasts pressing down onto his firm chest. His hands roamed right down her back to her ass cheeks as they continued to kiss. Pressing down on her buttocks, Julien could feel her slit pressed against the base of his cock. Susan moaned into his mouth once more.

As he released his pressure on her butt, Susan responded by pressing her own mound down onto his erection, and inwardly smiled.

*************************

Kneeling before him, Clara opened her lips, relaxed her throat, and slid Matt's cock inside her mouth. She didn't bother dallying around with licking and kissing it - she just went straight for some deep-throat action.

She felt his engorged head push past her uvula. Soon enough her lips were pressed up almost against his abdomen, her nose nestling amongst his pubes, the tip of her tongue tickling the base of his shaft.

She heard Matt emit a throaty groan. In response she milked him with her throat muscles, and he threw his head back and groaned longer and louder. She felt his body stiffen. He won't last long, Clara thought.

She withdrew her mouth, leaving a slippery coating along his entire shaft.

"Fuck, that's incredible!" Matt exclaimed. Clara smiled and grasped his cock with her hand, pumping it slowly.

"You like?" she asked coyly. Without waiting for a reply, she buried it up to the hilt once more down her throat. Matt cried out aloud in ecstasy and she withdrew again, this time slowly dragging her lips along his full length, slurping noisily.

Matt was panting now and body was all a-quiver. He was no longer watching the action on the screen. He looked down at her with eyes full of lust. Clara playfully extended her tongue and licked under the tip. His dick was throbbing like a wild animal.

"What do you say?" she asked quietly.

"Please." Matt breathed.

"What was that?" Clara asked.

Matt threw his head right back. "Do it! Fucking do it!"

Clara enveloped his cock once more with her mouth. She let it slide deep down her throat. Matt was moaning again as she began to rhythmically constrict and relax her throat. She felt him stiffen even further inside her, and then his cock seemed to expand.

With a guttural cry, Matt's dick began to pump its warm seed into her throat, whilst Clara expertly milked him of every last drop.

*************************

Susan's brain was in chaos. Snatches of thoughts came and went, but it was almost impossible to string together any logical reasoning. A small part of her mind still nagged her that what she was doing was wrong but her lust completely dominated what little conscious thought she could muster. The possible consequences of her actions just didn't seem to register any more. All that mattered was the moment at hand.

And at that particular moment she was superbly aware of Julien's thick rod directly below her sex. A couple of times had she felt a distinct throb from it. It wasn't directly touching her clitoris but it was damn close. Susan continued to kiss Julien, and with her eyes closed she could still see that dark powerful tool in her mind's eye, could still taste it in her mouth.

Julien's hands now went to her shoulders and pushed her body up into a sitting position, breaking their kiss. She sat astride him, breathing heavily. By rocking her pelvis forwards and backwards Susan was now able to rub her slit along part of his shaft.

"That feels so good," she murmured. Both of his hands moved up and took hold of a breast each, gently pulling on them and teasing the nipples. "Mmmm, so is that." She sighed. "I really should not be doing this. I think we ought to stop."

Julien said nothing, but continued to caress her breasts. Susan felt a tingle course through her body from her nipples down to her clit. She continued to move her hips back and forth, a little faster now. One of Julien's hands now traveled down her stomach. It reached her bikini bottoms, now soaked with her arousal. He gently pulled it to one side exposing her vulva and her trim pubic hair. As she pressed her pelvis forward his erection slipped easily between her labial lips. From this position, pressing herself down onto Julien's body bed brought it into direct contact with her clitoris.

Susan sighed again. "This is so naughty."

"But nice," Julien said. He moved his own hips causing his tool to slide along her sex.

"Oh, fuck!" Susan groaned.

Julien tugged gently at her bikini bottoms. "Off"

Susan seemed to have no willpower of her own left. She obeyed his quiet but firm command without hesitation. She lifted herself slightly, wriggled out of her last remaining scrap of clothing, and knelt again directly over Julien's cock. This time she grasped it and made sure it was directly lined up along her slit.

*************************

With a satisfied grunt Matt exploded inside Clara's mouth. Or down her throat really. He looked down at her again in amazement. His entire cock - seven inches by his measurement - was buried inside her. He'd heard of deep-throating before of course, but Susan had never been able to come anywhere near matching this.

His cock pumped again and again, gradually with less intensity, whilst Clara just kept sucking, milking him dry.

Eventually she slid his semi-rigid penis from her mouth and smiled at him. "That wasn't so bad now, was it?" she smirked.

"That was fucking brilliant," Matt panted.

Clara smiled again. She sat up higher on her knees, bringing her face level with his. Her lips parted slightly and then Matt felt the crush of her passion as they kissed. His hands went behind her head, pulling her even closer to him. Her tongue entered his mouth - uninvited but not unwelcome.

Matt licked her tongue in reply and tasted a salty sweetness that was surely a residue of his own excitement. Far from repulsing him, he felt even more turned on. Desperate now to see Clara naked, his hands pushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders.

Clara broke off the kiss and stood up. Matt shuffled back on the couch a little. Clara wriggled out of her dress and it crumpled to the floor. She wore no bra or panties but had only stockings and a garter belt.

"That's more like it," Matt murmured approvingly.

Clara placed a naked foot in his lap. "Would you do the honors, sir?" She wriggled her toes on his cock as he leaned forward to undo the stocking clips.

After unclasping the clips, Matt ran his hands down Clara's warm smooth leg pulling the stocking down as he went. She lifted her foot from his crotch so he could take it completely off. She then replaced it with her other foot.

Matt was afforded a prime view of her beautiful cunt lips and the landing strip of pubic hair leading down to them. His cock twitched at the sight, as well as at the contact from Clara's toes. He reached forward eagerly to remove the remaining stocking. This time as he slid his hands down her thighs his eye remained on her sex. He saw the lips open slightly as he moved her leg, and saw a slight glistening at her opening. He licked his parched lips and his cock grew erect once more.

As Clara bent down to remove her garter belt, the TV monitor was suddenly revealed to Matt. The table where Julien and Susan had been sitting was now empty. Clara stood straight again, blocking his view of the screen, and she noticed where his eyes had been directed.

She cupped her breasts with her hands and put on a mock-insulted expression. "What would you prefer to be looking at?"

Matt cursed inwardly for ever taking his eyes off the naked goddess that stood before him. But Clara had turned and reached for the remote. "Oh - you're thinking of our agreement aren't you? I'm allowed to do whatever Susan does."

No, no, I want to fuck you right now! Matt almost yelled out loud as Clara flicked through several different camera angles. "I have no doubt at all as to what they're up to," she added. "See? Told you."

The screen revealed a small bedroom. A naked Julien was flat on his back on the bed with Matt's once demure wife also naked and straddling him and getting the fuck of her life by the look of it!

Clara turned the television off and turned back to Matt. "Satisfied?" she smirked.

For answer, Matt glanced down at his lap where his cock stood at full attention. He hadn't been able to get this hard again so quickly since college days!

Clara came to him and sat on his lap. They both sighed as he slipped easily inside her. Matt was surprised when she then shifted her legs up, placing each foot and ankle over each of his shoulders. She forced him to swivel his body around so his own legs were stretched out on the couch and she could arch her body back and support herself by clasping his ankles. She milked his cock up and down with her vice-like pussy. Matt thus his pelvis upwards to meet her down strokes, grunting as he did so.

With his initial tension released somewhat by Clara's blow job, Matt enjoyed a slightly slower build-up to his next orgasm. He reached forwards and caressed Clara's tits as she continued her sexual gymnastics on his body. He pulled at her nipples making her moan.

As his need and passion increased Matt became a bit frustrated that he could thrust as hard as he would like with her weight on top of him. Taking the initiative for the first time he pushed Clara right off him. He saw her smile as he directed her to turn away from him and lean over some cushions at the end of the couch.

Matt's erection was slick with Clara's cunt juices as he lined himself up again to take from behind. She spread her cunt lips open with her right hand and twisted to look him in the eye.

"Nail me!" she demanded. Matt happily obliged.

*************************

Julien smiled as Susan meekly stripped off her bottoms and knelt back over him. He noted that it was Susan who now deliberately reached for his cock and lined it up with her slit. His hard-on was coated in her juices and it slid nicely back and forward along her snatch as she rocked her pelvis again.

He could feel the pace of her rocking increase and she pressed down into him with more insistence than before. Her breathing was coming in ragged gasps and her cheeks were flushed. He wondered if she might come just like this. He would prefer to get inside her first though. And he wanted her to beg for it.

At her next forward pelvis thrust, Julien arched his back slightly which caused the tip of his cock to press directly on her opening. Susan gasped with pleasure and her eyes widened further. She paused her rocking motions, holding her position - his cock poised at her entrance. He knew she wanted him to take her right now, to spear his hot rod into her smouldering depths.

Still he made no move and neither did she. Her fingers, resting on his chest before, were now digging deeply into his flesh. She closed her eyes. She was softly moaning "Oh fuck, Oh fuck" over and over to herself. Her orgasm was close. Julien moved so that the tip of his cock began to open her up, then held it there.

Susan's eyes flew open and she looked down at him, begging him, willing him to fuck her. When he made no move to proceed any further she could take it no more. "Please," she gasped. "Please. Do it. Do it NOW!!"

Julien thrust himself up and into her. Susan cried aloud, her back arched and her body shook as her long-awaited orgasm overwhelmed her.

Julien's cock was only half-way in. He held it there as her cunt walls spasmed around him. He enjoyed their milking action but watched the woman on top of him in awe. Her orgasm was so primal, so uninhibited. And this was just the first.

He withdrew somewhat as her trembling settled down until again the tip was just inside her. She opened her eyes again and looked at him dreamily.

"How was that?" he asked softly.

"Fuck me some more," she replied.

Happy to oblige, Julien pressed firmly up inside her again, this time pushing further, stretching her opening beyond what her husband had ever been able to do. Gradually more and more of him disappeared inside her wetness. Susan seemed genuinely surprised she could take so much into herself.

Soon he began to rhythmically move in and out. Susan put more of her weight onto his chest through her arms and started to meet his thrusting with her own. She began to pant and moan again. Julien grabbed her hips and thrust faster and harder. Susan's moans grew louder and louder until she cried out "Fuck, I'm going to cum again!".

It wasn't the last time she uttered those words that night.