100% Pure Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*************************

Julien poured the rest of the bottle of wine into the two glasses, giving Susan a full glass and himself only half.

"Tell him the truth," Julien said, passing Susan's glass to her. "Tell him you were drunk."

Julien took his own glass and drank it all in one swig, then threw the empty glass over his shoulder. It flew clear over the deck of the boat, landing in the ocean with a small splash.

Susan giggled, and Julien smiled at the sound. He thought that his silly, indeed wasteful, action might extract a laugh from her. Hopefully she was a little tipsy already. He knew that humour was a good way to let off some of the nervous tension he expected she was feeling right now.

He watched closely as she looked first at the glass of wine in her own hand, then back over to him. He recognised the hungry look on her face.

"I'm not going to have sex with you, you know," Susan said firmly.

"That's ok" Julien replied mildly. Inwardly he thought, That's what you say now - let's see what happens! Years of experience had taught him that "no" at this point certainly did not necessarily mean "no" later on.

Susan lifted her glass to her mouth and gulped down the entire contents in a single go. Then she mimicked him by turning slightly and throwing her empty glass into the sea.

Now it was Julien's turn to laugh.

Julien judged that the moment was now ripe. He shifted his body even closer to Susan. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers once again. This time the kiss was returned deeply and passionately. Julien's heart soared with joy and anticipation.

*************************

Clara kept one eye on the onscreen antics and another on Matt. He was quite clearly shocked as the screen before displayed Julien and Susan gulping down their wine and then resume kissing - this time with even more feeling.

At this moment she actually felt slightly sorry for him and his naivety. But years of close observation had taught her what excites a man. Indeed Clara probably knows this even better than many men know it for themselves. So she was not surprised in the least to glance down and see the swelling in Matt's groin.

On the screen Susan seems to be enjoying the embrace and certainly was making no attempt to stop it. It was rather difficult to see everything clearly now that the two bodies had closed in on each other but Julien's right hand, initially wrapped around Susan's back, now seemed to be edging around to the side towards her breast.

Clara smiled as she realised that with his other hand Julien was surreptitiously pushing down his bather bottoms.

*************************

Susan closed her eyes as Julien's lips closed in on hers again. Her heart pounded wildly, and the sound thudded in her ears. She knew she should not be allowing this but she was powerless to deny him. Part of her mind screamed at her to pull away, but a stronger part forced it into submission. Her lips parted and she welcomed Julien's mouth to hers.

All the sexual tension that had been building inside Susan for several days she now poured into that kiss. At first it was gentle and sweet, but Susan's passion could not be quenched by such soft ardor. Indeed, it seemed the longer the kiss went on, the hungrier Susan became. She pressed her lips to his. How long it had been since she had shared such a passionate embrace?

She felt his hands on the naked skin of her back, dancing lightly up and down on either side of her spine. This set off an electric tingling that coursed through her body, his gentle touch at odds with his crushing, insistent lips.

Julien's hands roamed her back at will, but at times they ventured out to her flanks, and Susan felt a new wave of pleasure and torture. Her nipples hardened. Without making a conscious decision she realised she had eased her torso away from his embrace slightly, giving him the room to move his hands around to her front more freely if he so desired.

Maddeningly he seemed reluctant to do so. His hands moved back to her spine once again. Susan began to moan softly as they continued to kiss, letting him be quite sure of her desire. His hands began another outward trek and the fever levels inside her rose. This time one of his hands came into contact with the sides of her breast.

Susan felt so torn between wanting his hands to touch her there and not, but the alcohol had made her head swim and passion seemed her only guide. She made up her mind that touching her breasts was as far as she would allow things with Julien to go.

Realizing this, and letting this barrier down in her mind, Susan was now desperate for Julien to feel her tits. When finally he did, she felt an intense rush of pent up desire and pleasure and lust wash over her. She moaned loudly into his mouth and almost came just like that.

Julien's right hand cupped her left breast, caressing it and savouring it. His fingers honed in on the long hard nub of her aroused state. Susan almost came again. Amazed by this, her lust burned all the brighter and she opened her mouth, her tongue snaking out to explore his.

She was barely aware of anything else but that firm hand fondling her breast, and her tongue dueling his. She was certainly oblivious to the fact that Julien had carefully removed his swimming trunks and was sitting completely naked. For some time now, Susan's right hand had been resting upon Julien's chest. He now took hold of her hand as they kissed and moved it down, leaving it for a moment on his lower abdomen.

Without really thinking she dropped it further into his groin. It was just a natural instinct really. She had done it with her husband hundreds of times whilst kissing him. But the feeling of warm, pulsing flesh suddenly burst into her brain. She realised that a tiny part of her mind had been aware of her action after all, and had expected some kind of material covering!

In a flash Susan broke of the kiss and looked down. As far as her faithfulness was concerned, it proved to be a fatal move.

Susan was awestruck by the sight that met her eyes. Julien was exposed in all his glory. Her fingers rested lightly on the top of his cock. Susan had always been teased for having hands that were disproportionately large for her size, but they now appeared pale and dainty when contrasted with the black monster beneath.

She had never experienced any other man's penis but her husbands before now. To say she was mesmerised was an understatement. She never realised two cocks could be so different. This one was longer, thicker, darker, and...circumcised. It was clear it wasn't even fully erect, but even so it dwarfed Matt's cock in size. She was overawed by its dimensions and she was shocked by just how primally animalistic she felt by the sight of this magnificent beast.

It was certainly a surprise to see Julien completely nude, but the fact of his circumcision made his dick look even more naked than it should. Her thumb moved to take up a position underneath it. Almost in a trance Susan's fingers and thumb tightened and encircled his prick. It felt so warm, so thick...so alive!

Susan watched her hand move up towards the tip, slowly squeezing him. She was somewhat detached - as if it was someone else's hand that was doing it. She was assailed by pangs of lust but also part of her brain screamed at her to stop right now - things had gone far enough.

Just then a small amount of precum oozed from the tip of Julien's cock. Instinctively Susan extended her thumb and rubbed the juice around the smooth head. Julien let out a terrific guttural moan and Susan felt again a lustful thrill coarse through her body. She released the breath she didn't even realize she had been holding.

More precum oozed from him and Susan massaged it all around his cock, lubing up her hand in the process. She had done this plenty of times before with her husband, but this was dynamite. Her juices were really flowing now and she felt tingly all over. She was sitting practically naked next to a big black hunk who was naked!

It was so naughty, and she knew she really should not be doing it. But Julien was right - she is drunk. And she is pretty sure Matt would forgive her this little indiscretion. Just this once.

She had been telling herself that she wouldn't let things go any further, and yet when Julien opened his legs wider and started to lean back, pulling her head gently down with him towards his excitement, Susan made no move to resist.

In truth Julien didn't really force her head down at all - just gave an gentle encouragement which Susan gave in to at once. Julien now lay back on the bench seat, legs apart, and Susan's head was almost in his lap. She gazed in awe at his now full erection, her right hand still firmly clasped around its girth. She was filled with an overwhelming desire to taste him - to taste another man for the first time. But more than that she wanted to see what it was like to suck on that beautiful juicy piece of meat.

Her lust was now at fever pitch, and even knowing that this might be crossing the boundary of Matt's forgiveness, Susan lowered her head further and opened her drooling mouth....

*************************

Matt was barely aware of the thumping in his chest as he watched in disbelief as his faithful wife began loving another man's cock with her mouth. His head was spinning trying to make sense of it all. Things were rapidly spiraling out of control and into regions he never expected - not in a million years. Flirting, yes; a drunk kiss, maybe. But all of a sudden things had gotten from kissing, to fondling, to oral sex!

Strangely, he felt no anger. Indeed he could hardly register a single coherent thought, let alone analyse his own emotions. He was all too aware that a significant proportion of his body's blood flow was now engorging his cock, rather than his brain. He was truly in a state of shock - partly by what Susan was doing, and partly by how fucking erotic it all was.

His erection rose up inside his jocks, straining at the leash. To his right Clara moved closer and placed a hand on his thigh. She brought her face close to his, her voice whispering in his ear. "Shall I stop the tape?"

Matt licked his dry lips but made no reply. He was transfixed by the spectacle of his wife, who was now attempting to deep throat this black Adonis.

I've brought this on myself, he thought. I've been so focussed on my screenplay. I've ignored her. And Julien hasn't!

He felt somewhat betrayed, but he remembered how only a little while ago he'd been entertaining some rather wicked thoughts about what he and Clara might get up to that evening.

He felt a movement in his lap - Clara's hand had come snaking up his thigh and was even now encompassing the bulge in his pants. Two thoughts hit him at the same time: Susan going down on Julien, and his own wager with Clara.

In a flash he knew just exactly what was in store for him...

*************************

Julien eased his body backwards from a sitting position to lying down on the bench. His left hand had been behind Susan's neck, playing lightly with her hair. As he laid himself backwards, his left hand then gave a subtle press on the back of her neck to follow him down. It didn't last long, he didn't even mean for this gesture to even possibly register in Susan's consciousness, but the invitation was clear.

His hands then dropped to the bench beside to enable his body to lie completely flat. Susan paused for a moment but never taking her eyes from his semi-erect penis.

Julien watched her face intently. This was a key moment. This was probably her last chance to back out. If she did't back off right now, Julien knew from experience that there was almost no chance her rational mind would overcome her desires.

He held his breath as vital seconds ticked by. He noticed that his heart was pounding, and he realised just how desperately he wanted to take this all the way. He was so close right now.

Susan continued to stare down at his throbbing 10 inch tool. Her right hand was still encircling it though, which Julien took as a promising sign. He noticed her head move slightly downwards. Never once did she shift her gaze from his groin. Please! Please! Julien begged silently.

Finally there was more movement from her. She lowered her head some more - agonisingly slowly, it seemed to him. Her lips parted as they drew closer to his meat. He felt it twitch in anticipation. Julien released his pent up breath in a sigh as her tongue emerged and began softly licking the glistening head.

Julien relaxed somewhat and began to concentrate on the delicious feeling of her oral pleasures. He was confident she would soon be opening her mouth to him, and then opening so much more as well...

*************************

Clara wondered just how quickly she should move things along with Matt. Her hand could easily move up and cradle the obvious tent in his pants. This was a good sign - that the sight of his wife with her husband would give him a hard-on. This was inevitably the way with most husbands, Clara reflected.

Yet anger could easily surface at this point and break the mood. Clara could force the issue - could insist on their "deal". By rights she was certainly owed some access to his pants by his own wife's actions.

Clara's gut told her to wait a little longer, despite the anticipation that was rising in her. All her plans were working out perfectly thus far. And she knew her husband wouldn't be satisfied with just a blow-job!

She sidled up alongside Matt and now she turned to him. He was staring at the screen with his mouth open. Looking down Clara could see the pulsation of his cock and she knew she would not be able to hold out much longer.

She nestled even closer to him, her breasts pressing in to his side. "Surprised?" she purred softly.

Matt had to lick his dry lips before responding. "Um, yeah - I didn't really think she would, er..."

"Suck another man's cock?" Clara wanted to be provocative and talk dirty, but also to acknowledge it for what it was.

"Yeah. I thought she'd enjoy the attention, but not go for it like this."

Susan was sucking hungrily, and Clara moved her hand along Matt's thigh until it came to rest on his scrotum, tantalizingly close to his stiffy.

"You're not completely unhappy about the turn of events I see," she said slyly.

Matt looked down. "I'm a bit ashamed of my reaction but I can't deny it."

Clara's fingers circled around the tent in his pants. "Why deny it?"

"Well, I guess I really ought to be angry instead of...aroused. It's not natural."

"In my experience it would be unnatural if you weren't aroused."

"Perhaps I don't love her as much as I thought. Maybe she doesn't either."

Her hand stopped. "Sweetie, this is just primal sex remember? 100% pure sex! It has nothing do with how much you love each other. In fact, I can't think any couple I've met that loved each other more than you guys do."

Clara's hand began to move again, this time rubbing directly over his erection. Matt made no attempt to stop her.

"Maybe not after this," he sighed.

"Ah, you're wrong there honey. You'll be stronger than ever."

Together they watched Susan taking more and more of Julien's cock into her mouth. Clara could sense Matt was wondering how on earth this could really be true.

*************************

Having succumbed to temptation, Susan was relishing the task at hand. The salty sweetness of his secretions were like an aphrodisiac, and she licked, kissed and sucked her way up and down his shaft.

Her body was on fire. Julien vocalized his pleasure loudly, encouraging her with dirty language. To cause this voracious sexual beast to writhe beneath her only increased her lust and made her feel like some kind of sex goddess.

Julien was both longer and thicker than Matt. Her hand slowly pumped him, mingling her saliva with his precum. The thought crossed her mind as to just how much of this penile monster she would be able to take inside her mouth. A moment later and she was opening her mouth to try.

She let her lips be pressed open further by his full girth, feeling the soft smooth flesh as it entered her mouth. She felt the ridge of his cock-head press past her lips and onto her tongue. She took in what she could then grabbed hold of his cock just in front of mouth. As she slid it out again, she was amazed and slightly disappointed to see she had only taken about a third of it.

She tried again. He was really stretching her mouth though, and she began to gag as she felt his length push up against her uvula. Withdrawing she found she had managed just over a half this time. Susan wondered if it was humanly possible to get it completely into her. In her minds eye she imagined her lips reaching right to the very base of him. It was almost a kind of challenge now to see how close she could get to this ideal.

Her left hand still encircled his dick, and with a big effort she thrust forward and relaxed her throat. She managed to take all but a couple of finger-breadths into her mouth, completely cutting off her oxygen supply for a few moments. Susan began to gag again and hurriedly pulled him out. His prick came out with a loud sucking noise, a string of saliva hanging like a web, briefly connecting her mouth to his glistening erection. Susan quickly wiped it away but was unable to wipe the smile from her face.

"You're too big!" she exclaimed.

Julien took hold of the hand she still had around the base of his cock.

"Try it like this," he instructed, and started to slowly pump her hand up and down. "Just take whatever is comfortable. You're fantastic!"

Susan returned her mouth to him, just letting half of it inside her at the most, sucking and licking the tip and head as she milked his lower half by hand.

Susan's mind was in a whirl - a heady mix of alcohol and arousal, topped off by a feeling of power. She can't help feeling proud that it is her body and actions that are causing this attractive hunk of a man to pursue her, and even now be moaning and squirming under her touch.

Julien's cock was coated with Susan's saliva, and it sent her mind off on a different tangent. I wonder how wet I am? she thought. Switching hands, she sent her right hand on an exploratory mission to check on the state of her own arousal. Her bikini felt wet and she slipped her hand inside.

My God, I'm drenched! she thought. I don't think I've ever been this wet.

Her fingers slipped down between her pussy lips and lingered delightfully over her aching clit. She closed her eyes as ripples of torment and delight rippled over her. And right there and then, in front of a man who was a stranger just a few short days ago, she began to play with her own little erect nub.

*************************

Matt is both astounded at his wife's adultery and her brazen lust.

He thought even just kissing another man would have been beyond her. Yet here she was, not just giving Julien's large cock an oral workout, but by the look of it playing with herself as she did so!

Due to the camera angle, Matt could't see this quite as clearly as he would have liked. Nevertheless, he was pretty sure that was what she was doing - bringing herself off whilst taking him deeply inside her mouth.

It was almost a relief now as Clara unzipped his pants, revealing a big wet stain on his jocks. She then pulled his pants further down, took off his shoes, and then the pants all the way off him.

Matt was panting and his cock twitched, aching more than he could ever remember. It was hard and throbbing, straining to break free of the last remaining covering. As if by sheer willpower and might it could burst those jocks asunder.

But Clara now ignored it. Desperate, Matt was mentally begging for her to strip him of this last shred of underwear. Instead she turned her attention to the buttons of his shirt. As his chest was revealed, she planted soft kisses on it. He continued to watch his wife in action over the top of Clara's head.