All Comments on '100% Pure Sex Ch. 02'

by fliperotica

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
So Sweet

So now they say how much they love each other and it was only sex. But they don't, do they? They don't love each other enough even to forgo a quick root for the sake of honouring their commitment to each other. Well written, but what a pathetic sense of values.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 9 years ago
gave it a 5

to offset and piss off the assholes annony!

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
yawn

no people here just cardboard cutouts

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
No lack of respect...

3* for the story not having any lack of respect...But the couple were like sitting ducks for the other couple...All the crap they sold to husband and wife, could only serve in a couple simple minded as that one...That's why they had chosen them...If this is going to ruin the marriage only the writer can tell...The story is his...I agree that this part was too long, repeating the same sex scenes over and over...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars

Though I slightly prefer chapter 1 (even though there's less sex!)

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EX CE LLENT!!!!!

Brilliant, hot sexy and amazing chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Still very good, but....

Are Matt and Susan EVER going to talk about what is going on? Is this it, or will we see more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

Quite descriptive encounters.. loved it.. would now masturbate ery badly imagining these encounters.. would love if discussions were written between Matt & Susan & also sex with other wifes together in same room.. & all four being naked & hvng fun.. oh my..I am gonna masturbate on my thoughts as well!!!!

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
Five again.

More please.

and thank you

erostarerostarover 7 years ago
Wonderful compliment to the first chapter

When combined with the first chapter this is a dynamic exercise in sensuality. Well done my friend.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago

The "first" time, that is being the first evening, what the two did apart from each other would ultimately have to be shared as a common burden of failure, infidelity, adultery. In the cold light of dawn though, both should have come to the realization what occurred could only be a "one of"; at least until both had confessed and discussed what, if any, further adulterous couplings would be engaged in, on what basis, rules of conduct, etc. It is vitally critical at this juncture that if the two are to continue in a marriage of some kind, that be defined anew before any further betrayals occur.

That didn't happen. Then, she made the first overt move to throw her cheating in his face, by leaving the evening table and going to the bedroom in preparation of her adulterous whoring with the black frenchman. Hubby - as a man, as a husband - had only one avenue of conduct open to him. That is to go upstairs, refuse the other whore, and watch to see if his wife would once again engage in her adulterous, cheating, betrayal of her marital vows by whoring with the frenchman anew. Upon witnessing her second consecutive night of illicit debauchery, he should have walked out of the house, proceeded to the airport to return home and initiate divorce proceedings.

The two whores had abused their guests and seduced them. The first time may be forgiveable, even understandable - succumbing to weakness, deception and manipulation. But the second night is to cross the rubicon knowingly and willingly; to intentionally and deliberately abandon their marriage and become unmitigated, deceiving, lying whores much like their hosts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

4 Stars

The focus on situation and passion in the mix of seens was written very well. Between Susan’s failing struggle to resist “her most primal and carnal desires” in Julien and the playfully erotic and manipulative seduction Clara puts on Matt and what he’s able to prosuce is well worth the read. That said the story does have some ceepy slants (plotting to manipulate and seduce) and there are several things the story leads you to expect that don’t happen. Sexually, we expect Matt and Susan to see each other experiencing and/or delivering pure bliss to the others partner (the prideful jealousy thing) or the four of them having sex it the same room. There also hints of culkhold moments that are pulled away, but the biggest swing and miss is having Matt let Susan be seduced and having Susan only think of avoiding accountability when she finds out about Matt and Clara. It helps the plot work but it takes too much away from the characters. If this were a jack off story it wouldn’t matter, but there characters supposedly care about one another. Just my opinion 🙂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous