All Comments on '14 Hours Pt. 14'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Superb!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 2 months ago

A most excellent tale *****

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

One of my favorite tales.

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 1 year ago

I'm glad you put your wonderful writing talent to stories not crime related. This surpassed my every explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have read on here by far. The other one is bosom buddies, check it out if you have the time

campomancampomanabout 2 years ago

Helluva good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story - fabulous characters and a really perfect ending.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Great story ,great ending love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I couldn't take the time to vote on each section - I needed to get to the next section without a pause. Great! Well structured and very good character development. None of it me - didn't get any chemical help.................

grogers7grogers7over 2 years ago

5*

Well written, except for punctuation. Easier to read and understand when properly punctuated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo!!!

5++++++stars!

hectarehectareover 2 years ago

As I commented after reading one of your other stories, quit your day job and just write. You do it incredibly well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you tell a great, organized and compelling story. thank you

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

Nice subtle homage to Alice in Wonderland

Well done

BigDee44BigDee44almost 3 years ago

“What I do know, is I met every woman who would be important to me that night. “. He could have also mentioned meeting his birth mother that night. While not figuring large as a character, what she passed on to him (at the second meeting) was surely soothing. Loved your story.

kvalentinekvalentinealmost 3 years ago

This story seems to have started as something of a joke or parody, but ended being something much, much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I recently discovered your stories and have been having a great time reading your earlier ones. Really enjoyed this one. Interesting plot and characters. Thank you.

ArdieffArdieffabout 3 years ago

Intriguing story, great characters. One tiny bit of lacking resolution - what happened to the false statutory rape charges against Lili's sisters boyfriend?

IJS0904IJS0904over 3 years ago

I just read through all of the chapters in one sitting. The premise is unique and interesting. I liked the characters and identified with Will. I kind of want to be him! Coincidentally, I design and build fine furniture. There is no way I could ever build a set of kitchen cabinets out of exotic wood in two days. It's no wonder that his business is so successful! The entire series is very well written and I enjoy your writing style. Thank you for sharing your story.

eroticaingiferoticaingifalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Thank you for story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Was practically shedding tears at end of your story...GREAT write up...this story is giving the inspiration that I needed badly to keep going.Since my first girlfriend and first love broke up with me after high school 5yrs ago because I wasn't turning into the dream man she envisioned with the choices I made(academically/secularly)I've been an empty shell of myself...(she is my life-force n my motivator)..she took something from me when she's gone,I'm just existing since then,I'm not living...but your story is helping come out of my shell...

Thanks greatly I am glad I discovered your series...

Godian...

mower9527mower9527over 5 years ago
one of the best.

great story, well plotted, thought out, and VERY well written. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh yeah!

I read all of the chapters. Very good story and I liked the ending. Thanks for your time and efforts in writing this story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great read.

Feel good story with enough twists to make it plausible. Couple of 'grammo's' in later chapters detracted slightly - no big deal, your reader does not have to be Einstein to keep up. A most enjoyable yarn, thank you, with enough passion to snugly fit the blue covers of Literotica's encyclopedia.

lastman416lastman416almost 6 years ago
Excellent Wrap-up

Consider finding a proofreader. I don’t quibble about typos or exact grammar, but there were a few places where mistakes took me out of the story because I had to puzzle out what you meant to write.

That said, I loved it. A great balance of sweet, hot, and insightful.

Even though the story has ended (right?), I would love to see new stories with these characters or even tangentially related characters.

KnightofoilKnightofoilalmost 6 years ago
Nice ending

Waited for it and it was good.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017almost 6 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for sharing, for your hard work making the story perfect. In my opinion well worth the time to read. thanks again.

NorthPacific

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

14 Hours Pt. 13 Previous Part
14 Hours Series Info

SIMILAR Stories