The Empath Cycle: 2013 Two To Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So? Do I have to reach through the phone and pull it out of your throat? Where is she?"

"Wow! She must be really important to you. Lee."

"She is. Where is she?" Lee Ann asked wearily as if the outburst had used up her reserves of energy.

"She's in Bermuda. She took the first flight South. And before you ask, my dick... Sorry, inside joke. My female investigator left on the first flight this morning." Lee Ann looked at the window and saw daylight around the blinds. She had slept much longer than she had expected to. "She looks like your mother when she has to, though she's really a fox. She'll find the hotel your girl stays in and get a room as close to hers as she can, then she'll shadow her. I gave her your semi-private email since I gathered you wouldn't want this to be widely disseminated. I'll email hers to you."

You're the best, John. Ask her to send me a daily report unless there is something urgent I need to know."

"Sure thing, Lee."

.'Well, that's one bit of good news. Let's see if there's more.' She thought.

Lee Ann stopped at the door for a moment, unwilling to disturb the peaceful scene. Angelina snoozing in a comfortable-looking chair that must have been brought in for her while Kitten and Carole were sitting on the bed, their heads close together as they giggled at something.

A large weight lifted from her shoulders.

"Lee! Lee! I saw the inside of a vagina." Carole shouted at her in a whisper. She looked at Angelina to see if her outburst had woken her. She beckoned Lee Ann over.

"Take off your shoes and sit on the bed with us. When they looked inside me, I couldn't bend far enough to see. So nurse Prentice lay on the bed with me and showed me hers. It's all pink and red and really pretty." Carole looked around as if searching for hidden listeners, then she bent closer to Lee Ann to whisper conspiratorially. "I even saw the neck of her womb."

"That's nice, little one. I wish I had seen it too."

"That's all right. You were tired. I understand. Kittie says you do important work and that you're often tired at the end of the day. I'm sorry you had to stay up so late because of me."

"I don't mind at all. You're worth it."

"Oh, you're so nice to me. I love you, Lee." Carole threw her arms around Lee Ann's neck and hugged her close. "See, my boobies hardly hurt anymore. I told you it was nothing and that you didn't need to make a fuss."

"It was not a fuss as you say. We only wanted to make sure you weren't hurt."

"But I wasn't, not really. Jay wouldn't hurt me."

"Your boobies may not hurt as much," Angelina told her gently from her chair, "but you're going to have some spectacular bruises on them and on your thighs too. And remember how it burned a little when you peed this morning and how sensitive your little pussy was when you wiped yourself."

"She wouldn't let me close the door." Carole whispered to Lee Ann. "So nurse Prentice came in with me so we could close the door."

"I had gathered that you didn't mind being naked in front of people. You were naked in front of Angel last evening. Heck you even masturbated for me earlier."

"It's not the same thing." The small women told her indignantly. "I wanted to pee."

She blushed when the other women laughed.

When nurse Prentice took Kitten and Angelina to get some breakfast at the staff cafeteria, Carole asked the question which had burned her lips since Lee Ann had arrived.

"Do you know where Jay is? Kittie says you have a barrel of dicks and that you could find her. I don't get it? How can a bunch of penises find someone?"

"You are too precious, baby." Lee Ann guffawed. "Does everyone buy your act?"

"Only the nice ones and who wants to hug and kiss and sit on the lap of a meanie? You'd be surprised at how much mileage you can get with a well-timed pout or quivering lip from a face like this." Carole grinned at Lee Ann.

"I bet it's a great pick-up gimmick too."

"Laugh all you want. I could get nurse Prentice to bed any time I want to. I even let her wipe my pussy this morning and she flicked my clit a couple of times on the sly."

"How about if I offer you a position as V.-P. in charge of morale in my company?"

"No thank you. I like being my own boss. And you didn't answer my question. Where is Jeanine? Did something bad happen to her? Did she hurt herself? I bet she ran away because she felt guilty."

"Calm down. She's fine, as far as I know. She's in Bermuda. There's someone flying there as we speak. She will find her and report by tonight. I will decide what to do next depending on what she finds."

"We will decide." The look in her eyes and the steel of her voice bespoke eloquently of someone who could and would brush aside any and all obstacles to her objective.

"I apologize for misspeaking. You are right. We will decide how best to help Jeanine in any way we can. I will keep you appraised of any and all information I receive regarding her."

"Thank you, Lee." She said softly. "Kitten! Angel! Lee says she's going to fly us to Bermuda on her private jet so we can sun ourselves on the beach with Jay. Isn't she nice?"

When Lee Ann looked at her, startled, Carole winked and grinned impishly

"Good afternoon, ladies. My name is Doctor Béranger. Which one of you is Miss Berger?"

"That's me, doctor." Carole giggled.

"That's not possible." He made a show at flipping through the papers on the pad she was holding. "It says here that you are thirty-one. My goodness, there must be a mistake. You don't look a day over nineteen."

Carole jumped up and down on the bed and squealed in glee.

"And these young ladies must be your sisters." He took Angelina's hand and bent over it for a gentlemanly brush of the lips on her knuckles. Before he straightened up, he winked at her. "So. Who is Miss Berger again? I apologize if I am flustered. It is not often that I am surrounded by such sublime examples of femininity." He said as he fanned himself with his clipboard.

"I like him. I like him a lot." Carole stage whispered to Kitten who was sitting beside her on the bed. A place she had yet to relinquish.

"It must be something they used to teach in medical school. They certainly don't anymore." Kitten replied.

"If you are referring to the miscreant who disrespected Miss Berger evening last, I personally took him behind the barn and flogged him. Rest assured that he has been properly chastised."

"That is well and fine, kind sir. How may we be of service to thee?" Carole asked sententiously.

"I have been duly appointed as your physician by the highest authority. Prithee, may I set mine orbs upon yon titties and kitty?"

They all stared at him for a moment, then guffawed. Try as they might, they couldn't stop laughing. Each time they came close to regaining control they would look at each other and someone would gasp 'titties' or 'kitty' or 'prithee' and they'd lose it again. Nurses and ambulatory patients came to see what was so funny and were caught in the infectious laugh. Soon the room was crowded with laughing people. Now and again one would rush out with a hand between his or her legs, on an urgent mission to the bathroom.

Dr. Béranger eventually shooed everyone out. When Angelina passed him, she whispered "Well done. Call me." and slipped him her business card.

"You're an evil old man, doctor. Would you mind terribly if I went to the bathroom before you begin your examination?"

"Weak bladder?" He asked solicitously.

"Not at all. I haven't had a chance to shower since yesterday morning and a lady should always be fresh when a gentleman comes calling."

"Well said. You are indeed a lady. Let me fetch nurse Prentice. I'm told she's been hovering near this room all day."

When he passed the nurses' station, Dr. Xavier turned to him and they high-low-fived.


Chapter 4

Dr. Béranger spent long minutes filming the inside of Carole's vagina with a flexible wand at the end of which was a camera lens, assisted by nurse Prentice though her help had, for the most part, consisted in standing bedside, holding the patient's hand. They had all grinned at each other when they saw that she was the one to enter the examination room.

During the procedure, Angelina bent over the doctor's shoulder as she observed his technique. Her hand resting casually on his back. If her breast brushed against his arm, it was surely an accident.

Lee Ann had pleaded the need to make some business related calls and a coffee run.

"Hum, doctor. Normally, I insist on dinner and a movie before I spread my legs like this."

"Is that so?" Angelina raised a doubting eyebrow at the woman supine on the exam table with both feet in the stirrups. She had stripped the hospital gown off casually when Dr. Béranger had asked her to lift it so he could examine her.

"What? Okay, maybe only a drink but... "

"Nurse Prentice, have you been slipping booze in the clinic?" Angelina teased the furiously blushing woman.

"No doctor. It's against regulations."

Carole snickered. She had been watching Angel's not too subtle seduction of the doctor all along. She knew deflection when she heard it.

When the exam was done, Dr. Béranger had swung the monitor so his patient could follow his description better. There was no comment when nurse Prentice took the seat he had just vacated, between Carole's spread legs. She was fascinated by the soft-looking pale down surrounding her vulva. What she didn't know was that it was a carefully groomed illusion made possible by the very light blond pubic hair. Carole exchanged grooming services with her neighbor who had a thick tight hair which lent itself beautifully to artistic trimming.

When the nurse tentatively ran a finger through the object of her fascination, Carole managed to stifle a groan by clasping Angelina's wrist. That worthy endured the discomfort as another sign of her growing fondness for the woman, but when she began to dig her nails in her flesh, she gently removed it and softly tut-tutted at the mesmerized nurse.

"So, you see this other redder line there? Neither of them are tears exactly. They are more like a stress-caused weakening of the vaginal wall. We don't need to do any repair, but this means no orgasmic contractions, no kegel exercises either, for at least four and quite possibly up to ten days."

"Noooo! I'll never be able to make it. I have responsibilities! I have needs!"

"Young woman, if this weakened membrane rips, it will mean stitches. There is an employee here whom I delivered by caesarian. She can give you vivid testimony on the pleasure of multiple stitches in that delicate place. What I'm saying if that if you follow my recommendations now and manage to abstain completely for the time it takes the tissue to repair itself, you will save yourself a lot of aggravation later. The choice is yours."

After promising that he would have a copy of the film prepared for Carole, he asked Dr. Ferguson to join him for coffee to discuss the finer point of the exam he had performed and nurse Prentice to bring Miss Berger back to her room.

She gently disengaged the object of her adoration and helped her stand up. She didn't say a word as she stood in front of Carole and caressed her body from head to toe with her eyes before she reluctantly slipped the gown up her arms. Instead of going behind her patient to tie it closed, she pressed against her and reached around to do it, memorizing every sensation the marvelous contact, and took deep breaths of her wonderful scent. She had to clutch the wheelchair handles tightly to stay upright as she pre-visualized her next masturbation session.

Kitten was waiting for her when Carole arrived. She shooed the nurse away and took charge of her new friend.

"I bet you a hundred bucks I know exactly where that girl is headed right now?"

"What do you mean, Kittie?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"Yes I am, silly. She could barely walk straight down the corridor. She almost came when she put my gown on and rubbed herself all over me. And here I am, sentenced to four to ten days with no sex. I'll never make it, Kittie."

"There, there. Don't cry. We'll find something to keep your mind off your pussy."

When Kitten pulled Carole's head to her chest and gently caressed her hair, pushing it away from her face, the diminutive woman caught a whiff of a telltale scent. Bringing her new friend's fingers to her nose, she inhaled deeply, then licked them sensuously.

"You've been a bad kitty."

"Not at all. I've been a very good kitty, in fact. You wouldn't believe what a fertile hunting ground this is. Do you want me to take care of nurse P for you?"

"What do you mean? You're not going to hurt her are you? She's only enthusiastic in the accomplishment of her duties."

"What? Of course I won't hurt her. I was just thinking that she would round up my day nicely. Lee Ann says we have to leave soon so I can't pace myself and really enjoy each of them. Instead, I rack up the body count."

"You are a wicked, wicked little kitty. I can't wait to be better so we can play together. Maybe we could come back together for some kind of follow-up and count coup."

"I like the way you think. But I'm not done for the day. At a party like where we're going tonight, there are always plenty of serving women and maids amenable to sharing a good time. Let me tell you, there's nothing to compare to the thrill of surprising a serving woman in a blind spot between the kitchen and the ball room and taking her while she still holds the full serving tray. I've only been surprised once and the second one joined us. Girl, you can't understand the strength of their wrists and fingers. You have to try one to believe it."

"Yummy! I can't wait to compare hunting techniques, Oups! You missed her. She's back and grinning from ear to ear. You'll have to try your luck next time."

"There's no luck involved. We already know she's hot for sex and turned-on. She still feels the high from her solo come. Watch this."

Kitten stepped out of view from the corridor and put a hand down the front of her pants. Carole could see it moving. After she had grunted once as she bent her shoulder convulsively, she pulled out her hand." She grinned wickedly at Carole. "Now watch and learn.

She walked out and went straight to nurse Prentice. She talked to her for a minute, a friendly smile on her lips. At one point, she leaned to whisper in her prey's ear and helpfully pushed her hair behind the woman's ear. As she pulled back her hand, she 'accidentally' passed it under her nose and let then her fingers trail across her lips. She stood again in front of the woman. She held eye contact for a short moment before saying something that looked to Carole like a sharp order to the nurse who turned to follow her as she walked away.

'Wow! She's almost as good as I am.' She thought. 'Too bad we have a different technique and hunt different prey and can't properly compare. It's the apple and orange thing. I wonder if we could come up with a scoring system. Hummm...'

Carole was already dressed in her off-the-shoulder ribbed Yellow cotton top which covered only a six inch stripe from the top of her breasts to just below them, flaring coordinated frilly mini-skirt that would show her string panties at will, and four-inch black platform shoes with a yellow bow on top.

"Where do you think you're going?" Lee Ann asked.

"Why? Home?"

"No you're not. You're staying here for the next three to four days, depending on how long it takes for your vagina to heal properly. Doctor's orders. You are to sit still or lay down on your back. You can't strain your lower body muscles in any way. That means no sex, no orgasms, even small ones, no kegel exercises. Your pussy is on vacation."

"I got that, but he never said anything about staying here. I have work to do. I have professional commitments. I lost a day's work yesterday and I knew I would lose today because Jay and I were going shopping, but tomorrow, we would have gone to my place. Jay loves to watch me work. She's the only one I allow to watch my work as it progresses."

"That's right! You're a graphic artist."

"I will allow it for this time and this time only because you don't know better. I am an artiste. I do art. I abase myself because I make an obscene amount of money for insignificant pieces, but, hey, a girl can't live on water and fresh air alone. What about clothes? Really? You can't buy style like this at the thrift shop. Plus I have delicate skin. My time was scheduled almost to the minute. Friday work all day. Supper with friends. Get invited at their place for a late evening of fun and games. Saturday morning, reflect on the meaning of life while I play with myself. Saturday afternoon shop for clothes -- and shoes, needless to say -- to go bar hopping later and possibly play with one of the saleswomen in a changing booth. Saturday evening, supper at one the happening new restaurants in town just to be seen, for marketing purposes -- Gran's simplest dish is a hundred times better than their so-called best -- a few hours in the quieter clubs, then get down to serious clubbing business, either take a woman -- or more -- directly at one of the clubs or get invited back to her place for a night of unbridled sex. Sunday morning get served and serviced in bed by the woman or women I spent the night with. Sunday afternoon, have a woman come over and do my chores naked while I look over my accounts, also naked so she can come lick me whenever I feel like it. Sunday evening, I usually take it easy. I visit with family and real friends. So, you see? My whole life is now out of whack. I was willing to make the sacrifice for Jay because, honestly, who wouldn't. Now you tell me I'm stuck here for a week without my paints and brushes. I have a deadline and it's going to cost me a lot of money if I don't deliver on time. Not to mention what it will do to my reputation. I never missed a deadline in my life. It may be drivel, but they adore it and I adore their money. It allows me the time to do real work, real art."

"Wow! I didn't realise you have such a full schedule. It's incredible! Have you talked with Kitten, by the way? You two have a lot in common."

"Not really. The nurses here are way too easy. A distraction to pass the time only. And I won't even have that. I'll die of boredom within two days."

"What if I get Kitten to pick up your stuff? You could work here."

"Are you kidding? Have you ever visited an artiste's studio? Have you seen the light here? It took me a year and countless hours in bed with the owner's wife before I could get it just right with the right artificial lighting for rainy days. You can't do that overnight.

"Listen, artiste! I'm bending over backwards for you here. Something wonderful happened yesterday evening and I really, really needed to be home this morning for the second most important event of my life and I'm here with you. I'm not complaining, mind you. I'm not sorry that I came or that I'm here because you needed me, but please give me a break. Who is that stupid client?"

"He is stupid, but he's also rich which makes him my kind of Philistine. He's the owner of the new gallery on the corner of Rachel and St-Denis. It's only the hottest gallery in town. It rivals those in New York even."

"No he's not." Lee Ann laughed. "Didn't you hear yet? There's going to be a plumbing malfunction tonight and the gallery will be closed for two weeks. That should give you enough time to heal properly and to finish your piece of drivel."

"How do you know?"

"Because Hutchison Acquisition owns the gallery. It's Barbara's pet project. She's the real artist in the family. I didn't believe anything good or profitable could come out of it, but, what do you know, the darling was right again. She only gets works by the best and the brightest artists of the day and we get a hefty percentage of every sale. We sell everything we expose. That woman is a marketing... Why are you crying? Did I put my foot in my mouth again?"

1...45678...24