The Empath Cycle: 2013 Two To Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The porn ones?"

"Caro, I was a baby and I was laying on my stomach."

"You're a naked girl and you have a come hither smile. That's porn."

"You have such a twisted mind, Baby Girl. So you met them months ago? Why didn't you tell me? And why didn't my family, for that matter. I'll have to bring it up with them."

"Oh, I only met them last Sunday. They took your family to supper at Le Rustik and invited me. They knew all about us from your Gran so they wanted to meet me. They are really nice women. We had lots of fun."

Jean raised an eyebrow. "All?"

"As friends, silly." Carole batted her arm. "I'm sure Gran didn't tell them we sleep together naked or that we play games in your bed."

"One can only hope, though I wonder. They had the weirdest test for my interview. I think they somehow think I'm a lesbian.

"They didn't get that from me, that's for sure. Oh, they know I am one..."

"Everybody knows you love women." Jean grinned as she pulled her friend closer and kissed her thoroughly.

"Hmmmm. You are the best kisser I've ever known, Jay. If you ever switch team, I'll be all over you, even when I drag you to the altar bound and gagged."

"You wouldn't need to tie me up. And how would you expect me to say 'I do' if I'm gagged?"

"I'd say it for you, of course."

"You're a doll, baby. If any woman could turn me, it would be you. Back to important matters, how did you know about the shopping? Lee Ann only told me at lunch."

"That's easy. She told me earlier when she came to change. She's gorgeous, don't you think?"

"She changed here?"

"Of course she did. I wanted to play with her, but she said I wasn't right for the kind of games she plays. She liked it well enough when I masturbated on the bed while she changed, but she wouldn't join me." The small woman pouted.

"Somehow I think she'd be too much for you."

"That's what she said. She told me you two have a lot in common when it comes to relationships. She had me quivering, the way she was looking at me when she said it. I was almost tempted to ask her to take me then and there, but I just couldn't do it."

"She looked perfectly all right to me."

"She would. You're much nicer though. I think she plays differently. Once she was dressed again, she went back to being the nice woman I met last week."

"Maybe it's because Barbara and she are a couple?"

"They're not. They are very close friends, like you and I, but I'm sure they don't have sex together."

"They are close, that's for sure. Maybe I got the wrong idea and they're not lesbians at all."

"Oh, they're lesbians all right. When they picked us up at your grand-parents', her driver was a woman and there was another woman in the car with us. Lee Ann didn't introduce her. She just sat there, looking at Lee Ann with doe eyes. You know, like she was in adoration. When they dropped us off, I looked back before the driver closed the door. I'm sure I saw the silent woman naked and kneeling on the floor, looking down, all meek and submissive."

"I think I understand. I've heard of that kind of woman before. She must be a dominatrix. A mistress who gets off by controlling others."

"But she is so nice."

"Yes she is. It doesn't mean she hurts them. A lot of people like to be dominated either in life or during sex."

"Like the men you date?"

"Yes and no. I don't like wimps. I need them to have some spirit."

"But you're still the one on top when you take them to bed."

"Again, yes and no. I love it when a man can take me as an equal. That's the only way I can get off, really."

"I never understood that. You're so nice when we play."

"That's because I love you, Baby Girl. Men are for sex only."

"The first time you told me that, I thought it was only a young girl's joke. I can't believe you never found a man to love. You really should try women. We are so lovable."

"I could be a dominatrix too." Jean laughed.

"You couldn't be. You're too nice. That's why most of your real friends are women or gay men like your Uncle and his partner."

All that time they had been sitting on the couch with Carole straddling her friend. She had her shirt unbuttoned and was playing with her breasts, occasionally reaching inside the bra to flick her nipples.

"If you want to keep that up, we should go to bed and play for a while."

Carole threw her arms and rained kisses all over her friend's face.

"I thought you'd never ask. Will you carry me?"

Jean easily picked her and they kissed all the way to the bedroom. She kneaded the cheeks in her hands while Carole ran her hand through the thick mane she had freed from its braid. She loved her friend's wavy sandy hair and took every opportunity to bury her face in it. Jean's unique personal scent perfectly blending with the herbal fragrance of the shampoo she had found in a natural products store years before and had adopted.

"What's that?" Jeanine laughed before she gently deposited her friend on the bed."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Lee Ann left this for you earlier."

She picked up the red silk bustier and lace Brazilian panties. The texture of the material promised to be divine, but..."

"I can't wear this to go out. You know I hate it when my nipples stand out in public."

"I told her. She only laughed and said to live it up for once. She said ''if you've got it, flaunt it'."

"She sure does herself. You saw the dress she was wearing. Still... I'll wear it here for you."

"Let's talk about it later. Come here, lover." Carole was on her back, arms and legs open in invitation.

Jean looked at her fondly while she undressed.

She then lay on the bed, pulling the smaller women to her. She loved it when their breasts pressed together while they kissed. As usual, her friend pressed her mound against her abdomen and whined because it didn't reach her own which she really wanted to grind against.

Carole brought her hands to Jean's breasts and kneaded them with her small hands. She wanted to give her friend as much pleasure as she was allowed. Over the years, she had made her peace with Jean's limits, but she never understood them. There was so much love in that woman. Why did she restrict her lovemaking this way?

She pulled away a bit so her hands could pinch Jean's breasts. She was rewarded by a moan. As she always did, her friend's tongue re-doubled its assault and she kneaded her cheeks firmly.

As pleasure inexorably grew in the women, Jean was the first to break the kiss and pull back a little so she could look in her friend's eyes as she brought her hand to her own pussy. Carole kept one hand on Jean's breasts and brought the other between her own legs where she slipped her fingers in her vagina before bringing it to her sensitive clit. She only got very little satisfaction from vaginal penetration. She much preferred her lovers to suck or strum her clit.

"Where are you, Jay?" She asked softly. "Who do you see?"

Jeanine shook her head a little. "You, Baby Girl."

"You look at me, but you're seeing some else. Who is it? It's all right, love. I don't mind. I know it's not a man. Who is she?"

"It's... I don't know."

"Please tell me." Carole tenderly caressed her friend's cheek, knowing perfectly well how her smell on her fingers would affect her.

"It's... It's Barbara. I don't know why, but I can't get her out of my mind."

"Oh, your boyfriend won't know what hit him. Do you want to make love to me thinking of her?" Carole asked hopefully. If that was the only way she could fully get her friend, so be it.

"We've talked about this before, Baby Girl."

"I know. It was worth a try though. You can imagine she's the one playing with you. I will be happy to stand in for her. I like her a lot. You could do worse."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am. And anyway, you haven't stopped diddling yourself while we talked about her."

"I'm sorry. I..."

"It's okay. Close your eyes and kiss her."

Jean did just that. At first, things were just as usual and both felt pleasure rising. Carole was moaning as she approached her peak. Used to her partner's reaction, she felt she was close to the edge too. She stepped up her own manipulations so they could come together. She was taken by surprise when Jean growled deep in her throat. She bared her teeth against Carole's lips and grabbed her breasts roughly. She threw her leg over and straddled hers. As Jean mauled the small breasts and pinched the nipples cruelly, she humped the thigh between her legs frantically.

Carole had never seen her friend like this. She liked sex to be nice and loving however passionate she may get, but she endured the pain because she knew Jean was making love to someone else and she wanted to give this to her.

Jean had followed her friend's suggestion and let Barbara's image intrude in their play.

At first, it was a nice enough extra stimulation. But as her pleasure grew, the line between reality and fantasy blurred. When the woman twisted Jean's nipple hard to bring her closer to orgasm, it disappeared.

She reverted to her aggressive nature. She had never told her friend, but this was the reason she kept herself under such control when they played together.

As she took her pleasure from the body under her, she let go of the reins she always kept so firmly in hand. Only the woman counted.

She kissed her savagely, biting her lower lip. The blood she tasted inflamed her senses even more if that was possible. She ravaged the breasts under her hands, never noticing then felt smaller than they looked to her tightly closed eyes. She needed to share the pleasure she got from humping her strong muscular leg. She brought her hand down and rammed three fingers in the wet vagina, fucking it to the rhythm of her own hips.

She had never felt such raw emotions. As had happened in the shower, a major orgasm ripped through her fast and hard. Oh so perfectly hard.

Spent, she could only drop on the woman's body. At the 'oomph', she instinctively rolled over on her side, still holding her tightly.

Slowly, she became aware of her surroundings again. She smiled until she heard a soft whimper.

Eyes snapping open, Jean saw tears streaming from Carole's eyes, and... blood on her chin.

"What happened, Baby Girl?" She cried.

She pulled back quickly as her friend flinched when she pulled her close. Looking down, she saw a little pink nipples dark and swollen. Then angry finger shaped bruises on her small breasts. Afraid of what she would see, she rose and looked down. There were whole hand prints on her thighs and from what she could see from that angle, she guessed the rest of the damage she had inflicted on the only woman she had ever loved. The only one she allowed herself to love. The only one she could love.

"Oooooh, Baby Girl. What have I done? What did I do to you?"

"Girl, is that how you have sex with your men?" Carole said in a shaky voice. Her impish grin seemed tentative to Jeanine.

"Don't move! Don't you move!"

Jean let go gently and jumped off the bed to run in the bathroom. She picked up a washcloth, but found it too harsh. Looking around she couldn't find anything that suited until she saw the clothes Carole had brought for her. Taking the t-shirt, she ripped it and soaked a piece in warm water. Dumping the melting ice from the bucket holding the champagne bottle, she filled it with hot water.

Back in the bedroom, she let out a cry as she took in her friend's body fully.

Sitting down gingerly, she hesitated, her hand extended.

"It's okay, darling, don't cry. I asked for it. I'm happy to have given you this gift." Carole put her hand on Jeanine's cheek.

Jeanine tenderly washed her friend's chin and chest of the blood. Glad to see that the cut had already closed. She threw the bloody rag away and dipped another one in the bucket so she could wipe her breasts. Tears still running freely, she bent and reverently kissed the abused flesh. Bracing herself, she moved lower. She cried and bit her fist when she saw the inflamed lips and the drying blood. She sobbed deeply as she delicately cleaned the sensitive vulva, knowing that Carole would have ugly bruises on her thighs. When she was done, she bent again and kissed the swollen lips.

She threw the damp bloody cloth away in disgust.

Stretching beside her friend, she gathered her in her arms delicately, afraid to hurt her further. It broke her heart when Carole caressed her cheek again and assured her that she was happy to have helped her fulfill her fantasy. Jean forced a smile when she told her that Barbara could probably take her and give as good as she got when she found the courage to seduce her.

Soon Carole was asleep. Jeanine listened to her breathe for a long time.


Chapter 3

Barbara walked down to the basement and opened the door to the luxuriously appointed playroom in Lee Ann's mansion in Westmount.

Her boss and best friend knew she wouldn't do it unless it was an emergency. She gave another swish of the riding crop on the plump ass of the slave bent at the waist as she grabbed her ankles in front of her.

"What is it, Barb?" She asked calmly as if they were sitting on a couch, sipping a glass of wine.

"Something happened at the hotel. I'm not sure what. The concierge didn't make much sense. He says Jean stormed out and barked at the doorman to get her a car for the airport. He says Caro wasn't with her. I'll drive over and see what's what."

"Do you want one of the girls to go with you?"

"No. I'm sure everything is all right... Though...I could take Angelina with me, just in case."

"You look worried. Do you want Pet along too?"

"I doubt I'll need a lawyer, but Angel could come in handy if I need a mother figure."

"Hum... Have Kitten drive you in the limo. You're too upset. I don't want you to drive."

Lee Ann caressed the reddened plump cheeks of the woman who hadn't moved without the express permission do to so.

"Angel, I need you to go with Barbie. We will continue to play another time. You've been a good girl today. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Barbara hadn't changed from her downtime jeans and sweater. She was silent, but her Adidas sneakers were beating a staccato on the floor of the limo.

Angelina Ferguson MD, all prim and proper in her green wool conservatively cut dress and sensible matching shoes, was the perfect image of poise.

"What do you expect, dear?" She asked, her hand on Barbara's knee to still the nervous tick.

Barbara took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"I don't know. It can't be anything too terrible, can it? They're the best of friends. They remind me of Lee and I."

"Why did you ask the only doctor there to accompany you? You may have fooled Lee Ann with the 'mother figure' comment, but not me."

"I figured as much when you detoured to your car to pick up your bag. Honestly, I don't know."

"Why are you so uneasy then? I don't remember ever seeing the unflappable Barbie so wound up."

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW!" Barbara barked, then turned to look out the window.

Someone else would have taken the rigid back and trembling shoulders for signs of fury and left her alone. Angelica knew better. She may play the submissive with Lee Ann, but these women were her friends first and foremost.

"Oh, Angel! She's so much like Lee Ann. What if...?" Barbara cried out as she turned, teary eyed when Angelina put a kind hand on her neck.

Angelina took her in her arms and stroked her hair gently.

"Lee, you're hurting her."

The soft voice and the gentle hand on her arm stopped her as a slap in the face wouldn't have.

Lee Ann looked at the back she had been flagellating... at first. It was now criss-crossed with angry red stripes. Dropping the whip, she fell to her knees and lightly caressed the tender skin, horrified by the ugly welts she could feel raised.

"Oh, Sophie! I'm so sorry!" She wailed, tears running on her cheeks.

The woman got on her knees and took Lee Ann in her arms. She could feel the tears on her naked shoulder.

"It's all right, Lee Ann. I didn't say the safe word. It's not your fault."

"Yes it is. I know you are a masochist. I should not have lost control. I should have stopped."

""Even you are not perfect. We love you anyway, warts and all. I'll just ask Chérie to rub some ointment on my back later. She knows just how to do it. Jerry is out with the boys anyway."

Chérie was Sophie's childhood best friend and long-time lover, her lifetime partner. Her presence in her house had been a part of the ironclad prenup her fiancé had to sign before they were married to satisfy high society's need for appearances. The petite mulatto couldn't bring herself to satisfy her lover's special needs. She had been glad when Sophie had brought her to meet Lee Ann and asked if she would allow them to play together. Over the years, she had had to nurse her lover too often when an uncaring partner had hurt her, occasionally severely. Since Lee Ann had come into her life, Sophie's masochistic needs had been fully satisfied with only the occasional bruise or welt for which Chérie was happy.

When Carole heard the knock on the door, she ignored it. She didn't want anyone to see her like this in case they jumped to the wrong conclusion. She was waiting for the middle of the night to slip away unnoticed. She would call a cab off the street even if the ride to her suburb apartment would be expensive.

She had called out to Jean when she woke alone in the bed. When she didn't get an answer, she had searched the suite on shaky legs. She tried calling her cell, but it went directly to voicemail.

Back in bed, unmindful of her own, she cried for her best friend's pain until, emotionally exhausted, she fell asleep again.

Hearing the voice of her new friend Barbara call to her softly, she turned away from the bedroom door.

"Go away, please! You shouldn't be here."

"I only want to talk, Caro. Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be? I'm perfectly fine. Now go away!"

The two older women looked at each other. They had heard the catch in Carole's voice. Barbara signed for Angelina to wait outside the bedroom.

Walking in quietly, she blanched when she saw the bloody rags on the floor. She sat on the side of the bed and put a light hand on Carole's shoulder.

"I know she didn't mean it, sweetie. She loves you, I'm sure."

All of a sudden Carole sat up and fell in Barbara's arms, wailing.

"She didn't! You have to believe me! It's not her fault. I asked her to make love to you. I wanted her to. I swear."

Barbara knew of Jeanine's preference for rough sex with men, but this was over the top. She had had a brief glimpse of the small woman's face and chest when the covers fell off.

"I'm glad I wasn't here then." She said in a light tone, trying to gain time so she could make sense of what the woman was saying. "I knew she plays rough, but this..."

Before she could go further, Carole sat up straight and looked at Barbara with a fierce look. To her surprise, she reached and tweaked her nipple. Hard."

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"She said that was the way you grabbed Lee' attention. I thought it appropriate. Now listen to me closely, Barbie."

"You've got my full attention." Barbara said seriously, more impressed by the woman's steely eyes and stern tone of voice than by her throbbing nipple.

"I told you she didn't mean it and I mean it. She's a very gentle soul who has kept herself under tight control all her life because she was scared of her temper if she ever let go. She was fantasizing about you and I offered to make love to her as you. We play together, but we've never made love. It's another of her self-control mechanisms, I suppose. I never asked because I love and respect her. Whatever. You got too much for her and she lost control. I didn't say anything. I didn't stop her because I wanted to give this gift of you to her. So, now you know. Don't let the door slap you on the ass on your way out."