3 Coins in the Fountain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and kicked my fence. "What's so God damned funny Kyle?" she laughed.

"Nancy, have you ever wondered why I pretend not to notice that you have the hots for me?" he asked.

"No ..." she said. "Maybe ... Okay, yeah!"

"That's why," he said leaving her confused. "You are so far from the truth that it isn't even funny."

"So what is the truth?" I asked.

"Yeah, what is the truth?" echoed Nancy. "And what the hell do you mean I have the hots for YOU? You make it seem like I'm desperate or something. I am not ..."

"Nancy are you free tonight?" he asked.

"Absolutely!" she said, with a huge smile on her face.

"Dammit, I wish I was going to be in town," he said. Then he turned to me. It was all I could do not to laugh at the way he had made a fool out of Nancy.

"Maddie, you'd have to be an idiot to listen to that mattress tester," he said. "Reid loves you more than anything. And you don't have to worry about him cheating on you, he'd never do that. Ever since the two of you met you've been the girl of his dreams. He doesn't even see women other than you."

I could tell that he wasn't lying. It made me feel so much better.

"You're stupid, Kyle," chimed in Nancy. "The store I work at doesn't sell mattresses. We only sell furniture. And I don't test the furniture. I just sell it."

"Sorry," he said dramatically. "Do you sometimes walk people around the store to show them furniture?"

"Of course, Dummy," she said.

"So you get paid for "ESCORTING," people around the store.

"No, Kyle," she said exasperatedly. "I do the escort stuff for free."

"So you're an unpaid escort?" he asked. I saw where he was leading her and changed the subject again.

"So Kyle, what IS Reid doing in Europe?"I asked.

"He's .. uhm ... Europing," said Kyle nervously. "Dammit Maddie, I can't rat him out."

"So he is cheating on me?" I said.

"Of course not," he countered. "He's just getting rid of a few items on his bucket list before he has to settle down and be a responsible father."

"Told ya it was sex," said Nancy.

"It's not sex, you idiot, he's racing," spat Kyle.

"He's what!" I screamed. "Fuck! Kyle you'd better tell me all of it, or I'll tell him that it was you who told me."

"He went to Europe to race," said Kyle sadly. "That's why he picked those three countries. While he's in Italy, he'll spend his days at a world famous formula one driving school. Then he goes to Germany to drive on the autobahn. And finally to France, they have those all comers races there. You can rent a car, race it and even have a video of yourself in the race. It's an organized tour. Lots of guys do it.

You know how crazy he is about his cars. He just wanted to try some stuff before he turns into an old guy."

"So he lied to me this whole time?" I said angrily.

"No Maddie," he said. "It wasn't like that. He just decided to try this stuff when he found out that you weren't going with him. Before that he was planning on museums and plazas and all of that other boring European bullshit that tourists from all over the world go there to do and then go home and bore the shit out of anyone who'll listen to them."

"Oh ... so I'm only good for doing boring shit with?" I screamed.

"Of course not Maddie," he said. "Reid loves you ... Oh shit! Gotta go, I'm late for work."

I was ready to explode. I was so angry at Reid that I started ignoring his phone calls.

Looking back on it now, I see my mistake. I was so consumed with the fact that Reid had ... Well he didn't actually lie to me. He just left a few details out. But it hurt me badly.

Where most women would have laughed or even considered themselves lucky to have a man who loved them so much that he would never even think about cheating on them, I got incredibly pissed.

And as for him racing ... Shit, cars in general and Mustangs in particular were a part of Reid's DNA. He raced here at home almost every time he got into the car.

Over the next few days my anger only increased. It was Nancy who tried to get my mind off of it.

She suggested that I go out to a party with her. "If he's over there getting his fun on and driving all fast and crazy, maybe you should have some fun too.

One of the reasons I went was that Reid would never have allowed me to go out with Nancy if he was home.

We went to the party and it was okay. They bad food and liquor and there was music playing. It was the same old shit that happens at every other party.

I guess about halfway into the party one of the host's neighbors called the police and everyone had to leave.

Nancy was really upset. She'd been the belle of the ball with three or four guys following her around the whole night.

"Fuck Kyle!" she'd whispered to me at one point during the night.

I laughed because I knew that was what she actually wanted to do.

But with Kyle out of town on one of his frequent business trips, she was having her fun as usual.

"Maddie, I think we should continue the party, or at least a smaller version of it out on your deck," she said. She wasn't quite drunk and neither was I, but we were both a bit tipsy.

"Reid wouldn't like that," I said.

"Reid isn't even in the country," she said. "He's not even on the same continent we're on. And big mouth Kyle is out of town on business. So let's go a little bit wild."

I think she saw my hesitation.

"Come on Maddie ... I like these guys," she said. "Besides, Reid doesn't ask you when he wants to do stuff. So you don't have to ask him either."

Nancy had just pushed my button. I was still so pissed at Reid that I hadn't answered or returned any of his calls or texts. And I wasn't tipsy enough to be falling over and stupid, but my judgment must have been compromised.

"Let's party," I said. Famous last words, but I didn't know it at the time.

I awoke the next morning with a splitting headache and a foul taste in my mouth. As I tried to sit up, I realized that my entire body hurt.

My breasts ached. My vagina was extremely sore and tender and my ass hurt really badly. I was also naked.

I began crying as soon as I realized what had happened.

Nancy stumbled into my room. "Can you keep it down?" she said. "I have a headache."

"Fuck your headache," I spat. "Your friends raped me."

She started laughing as if I'd said something extremely funny. "You were begging them for it," she laughed. "You kept telling them you were going to get even with Reid."

As she mentioned my husband, I suddenly threw up.

Nancy got me a towel. She wiped my mouth and my face. "I cheated on my husband," I cried.

"Maybe ..." she smiled. "But you were incredible! I can barely fit Roy's dick in my pussy. You took it in your ass. And you had all three of them at once. You're a natural."

"What I am is a whore!" I cried. "I'm a drunken whore who fucked her marriage away."

"Only if you get caught," she said. "And Reid is in Europe, racing. He'll never find out."

When she mentioned Reid and what he was doing, I remembered how furious I was with him. He had been trying to call or text me the entire day before. I had been purposefully ignoring his calls.

I got up and looked for my phone. I couldn't find it.

"You've always wondered what my life was like," said Nancy. "Now you know. How do you feel?"

"I feel awful," I said. "Everything hurts. Your friends treated me like a cheap slut. They didn't care about me. They just wanted to get off. I was just a hole to them." I threw up again.

For the next couple of days my body healed. The bruises faded, but my disgust with myself and what I had done to my marriage grew.

Nancy, of course, regarded me with a newfound respect and admiration.

"I'm just in awe that you were able to take that huge dick up your ass," she gushed. "What did it feel like?"

"How the hell should I know?" I asked. "I was drunk out of my mind. I don't remember any of it."

"That's why we need to do it again!" she said.

"There is no way that would ever happen again," I told her.

"For years now you' e been telling me how my life and the things I do amaze you," she said. "Honey this is it. This is your last hurrah! It's your last time to go out and do something really stupid and wild. A year from now you're going to be someone's mom. Reid sure is living out his fantasies.

He's out there risking his God damned life every God damned day on a race track. Do you think for one second that he's thinking about what would happen to you if he's maimed or severely injured or crippled or even killed driving some car around a track?"

I looked at her again and even more of my anger came back.

"You're not going to be risking YOUR life or YOUR health," she said. "And since he isn't going to find out, you aren't risking anything."

"What if one of these guys falls in love with me, or starts blabbing?" I asked.

"Not gonna happen," she said. "All three of them are happily married. Two of them have kids. None of them wants to get divorced over you, Maddie. I mean you have that girl next door type of cuteness, but I don't think they're gonna fall in love with you. This is sex pure and simple."

"Then why ...?" I paused. "Why do they want me?"

"Because you're a wild freaky bitch who'll do and enjoy the kind of shit they can't get their wives to do," she said. "I'll call them."

Over the next few hours my mind, my heart and my emotions all grappled with the idea of what I was about to do.

On one hand, I knew that it was wrong. But it was no more wrong than what Reid was doing. It was also a lot less dangerous.

Every time I thought about him, I got angry all over again. Reid knew that I hated the thought of him driving fast. We'd had several arguments about it from occasions when he and I went out in his car and he had to win against other drivers who tried to beat us to the next stop light or pass us on the freeway.

It was as if he turned into a different person when he got into a car. And his Mustang seemed to invite people to race. Every time someone saw that car they were grinning like a fuckin' idiot and revving their engine. That car was a magnet for trouble.

I was also furious whenever he got a speeding ticket. I needed to have my husband safe and sound. Maybe my feelings were an offshoot of my phobia, but it bothered me.

The man who claimed to love me, not taking my feelings into consideration bothered me more.

Sometime after dark, my doorbell rang. Nancy ushered three men into my living room. I vaguely remembered them from the week before. But I had never really paid them any attention then. I had never considered that I might have ended up having sex with any of them.

There was certainly no chance that I might fall in love with any of them. There was nothing seemingly attractive about any of them. In fact I felt nothing for any of them.

With their clothes on I couldn't even figure out which one of them supposedly had the huge dick.

Nancy soon had them relaxed and drinking. This time I made sure not to drink anything stronger than a beer and didn't have many of them. Nancy soon had her clothes off and the guys were quick to follow.

Without their clothes on they looked even more normal. They were all just three normal, slightly pudgy, middle aged guys. At least until Nancy got a hold of Roy and pulled his shorts down.

His dick was pretty impressive, but it really wasn't much bigger than Reid's. Then Nancy started sucking on it and it almost doubled in length. It got fatter too. I was ready to send them all home then. To tell the truth I was afraid of it. I was sure that huge dick would split my pussy in half. There was no way I had gotten that thing in my ass.

As Nancy worked on Roy the other two guys started working on me. I decided that letting them play with me was safer than trying to do anything with Roy.

The funny thing was that I wasn't turned on at all. It didn't seem to matter to the two guys though. They worked on me. They felt my breasts and gently rubbed on me until I started to feel good. Then one of them got down between my legs and started eating my pussy.

I tried to stay in control but he was really good at it. It felt so good that I started spreading my legs further so he could get that tongue even deeper inside of me.

The next thing I knew I was screaming for him to make me cum. I was so close to the edge that I was sure one or two more strokes of that tongue would do it. But it wasn't his tongue that he put inside of me.

I didn't even know the guy's name but he had a dick and he knew how to use it. His dick wasn't as big as Roy's. It wasn't even as big as Reid's but it felt good and I was so close.

After a couple of strokes I was fucking him back like we were made for each other. "Fuck me," I begged him. He squeezed my tits and started to fuck me even harder. I was fucking him back desperately.

I even tried to kiss him but our wires got crossed and I missed his face somehow. I laughed and kept thrusting my pussy at him. Meanwhile, his friend had stood up and was rubbing his now engorged dick in my face.

I opened my mouth and he started gently thrusting his dick in and out of it. I have no intention of lying, it felt really good. Then the guy fucking me groaned and fell limp on top of me.

He shot a lot of sperm in my pussy. So much that it was streaming down my leg when he pulled out of me.

His friend pushed him out of the way and got on top of me. He was soon fucking away at me and I was on my way to cumming again.

The first guy stuck his dick in my face and I knew what to do. I could taste the sperm that was left on his dick and something else that was probably the taste of my own pussy.

I didn't like it, but I was being fucked and I really wanted to cum again. The guy in my mouth pulled out but he hadn't shot off again. He started working on my ass with his fingers.

It felt really good after a while. Reid had fucked my ass lots of times during our marriage. It wasn't something I liked, but I let him do it because I love him. But these two guys weren't like Reid.

They weren't tentative or shy about it. They knew what they wanted and they took it. Maybe it brought out a slutty side of me that I never knew I had. But more than likely, I was just reacting to what Nancy had told me.

This was my last chance to ever do something like this. I had never been much of a wild girl. This was my chance to show that I could hang with the best of them.

It felt strange having something up my ass at the same time that I had a dick in my pussy.

The next thing I knew the guy in my pussy had switched positions and put me on top of him. I started slamming my pussy down on his dick like I wanted to break it. But after a few strokes, I couldn't move as much.

The guy behind me had replaced his fingers in my ass with his dick. A weird shock went through me at first. Then we all slowed down and found a rhythm that worked.

I opened my eyes to see Roy staring almost glassy eyed at me while his two friends both fucked me at the same time. I screamed as I came yet again. When I regained my senses they were still fucking me. They slapped each other's hands like team mates who had just scored a touchdown.

I felt like part of the team too. I tried to kiss the guy under me, but he screamed as he came, filling my pussy again.

The next thing I knew that huge hunk of meat between Roy's legs was stuck in my face. I opened my mouth as wide as I could but it wouldn't fit. Nancy's jaw must be double jointed.

I wondered then why Nancy hadn't let Roy fuck her. The other two guys moved out of the way and Roy got between my legs. He pushed and forced that huge dick between my inner lips. It hurt badly and I screamed, in pain. He stopped and just held it there.

He waited patiently and then pushed it a bit deeper. I felt more full than I ever had in my life. Nancy and the other two guys were watching in awe as Roy slowly sank that huge dick in me and then started to fuck me.

After a while it became less painful and then I started to fuck him back. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. That dick went further inside of me than anything had ever been.

Every time he pulled it out I felt empty. And when he slammed it into me, I could feel it poking itself into my womb. Nerve endings that had never been touched before reacted and I started cumming over and over.

I have no idea about most of the things I said. It was like I was in a trance. I told him that my pussy was his. I told him that I loved him. I begged him to make me pregnant.

And then I tried to kiss him.

"No," he said. And something resembling sanity returned to me. I opened my eyes and stopped moving against him.

"Nothing personal," he said. "But I only kiss my wife. Besides, you sucked two guys off. And you have their sperm on your face. Yuck!"

I looked at the other two guys and they looked away from me too. None of them could meet my gaze. The look they gave me told me what they thought of me.

Roy started trying to fuck me again, but the spell was over. I put my hands on his flabby chest and stopped him.

"Get off of me," I yelled.

"Hey, this is only sex," he said. "Nobody forced you. This is all in fun. Nancy told us you were married. Save your kisses for your husband. Don't get mad. There's nothing serious going on here. You're the one who got out of control and started screaming about having a baby. Now do you want to fuck or not?"

"How about NOT," I said, angrily.

"Fine," he said. "I'm outta here. If I want drama from a woman I'm not fucking, I have a wife for that shit."

As they gathered their clothes and left, I could hear them talking to Nancy about how fucked up I was. I also heard her tell them that she'd call them.

She came back into the room to find me curled up in the fetal position on the floor, crying my eyes out.

"I was such a fool Nance," I told her. "They treated me like a whore and ..."

"And what?" she asked.

"And I deserved it," I said.

"Honey, you just aren't used to being with world class fuckers," she laughed. "Once they got you all worked up, you should have seen yourself. I mean damn ... I like to fuck, but you're like some kind of porn star. You loved it. You were begging them for it and they gave it to you.

All I could do was sit back and watch a pro in action. I still don't know why you stopped. I really wanted to see Roy get that monster back in your ass."

"They ... They ... Treated me like I was nasty," I whined. "None of them would even kiss me. I was good enough to suck their dicks after they'd been in me, but none of them would kiss me.

One of them ate my pussy really good. That was what got me started, before that I wasn't going to do anything, but he wouldn't do it after I had fucked him and none of them would kiss me at all."

"I told you from the beginning," she said. "They weren't here to make love to you Maddie. This was just sex. It's just fun. It's a workout, nothing more. I don't know why you were yelling that you wanted to have a baby or that your pussy belonged to Roy.

He's almost forty and balding. He's not even good looking. Your husband loves you like you're the only woman on earth and he's better looking than any of those guys. You're out of your fucking mind."

"You were the one who talked me into this shit," I yelled. "And you didn't even fuck Roy yourself."

"I was going to fuck the other two," she said. "I've never fucked Roy. I tried to a couple of times, but it hurt too much. I told you I could barely get him in. And I'm not stupid."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Look Mad," she said. "I know how I seem. But I'm young. I'm single and I'm cute. Right now, I'm sowing my wild oats but someday I'm gonna settle down with Mr. Right, just like you did. Sooner or later Kyle is gonna give me a chance and when he does, I'm not gonna have a stretched out pussy that doesn't feel good to a normal sized guy.