3 Coins in the Fountain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that works two ways you know. Not only will a normal guy think your pussy is too loose, but you won't be able to feel anything when a normal size guy fucks you.

You seem to like it when Reid fucks you. Remember me talking about the way you sound when he rings your bell?

You didn't sound like that with Roy. First it was all painful and sore, then when you got used to it you were just desperate to cum. Then he got all the way up in there and your eyes rolled back in your head and you got stupid. Are you going to be satisfied with Reid after that?

So, no thanks, I'm sticking to regular sized guys. I don't want to ever not enjoy it when a guy I love tries to make me feel special."

I realized then that as stupid as she was, Nancy was right.

I also realized that I had been the stupid one. I'd had a nearly perfect marriage until I listened to her. And my anger at Reid was also stupid. I'd always known that he was nuts about cars. He'd always loved to go fast. His Mustang was his pride and joy. Other than me, it was the thing he loved most.

"Maybe you should forgive him," she said. "As long as I've known you two, you've never stayed angry at him for this long. The poor guy is probably going crazy."

"Oh shit," I said. "I'd better turn my phone back on. I'll bet I have about a million texts and voicemails."

As soon as I turned the phone on it updated itself. I had more than fifty text messages and twenty voicemails. But I'd expected more. Most of the voicemails were from my parents. One or two were from my club or friends. Except for the first two messages from Reid that were from before I got angry there weren't any voicemails from him.

I quickly scanned the text messages and discovered that he had stopped texting me shortly after I got angry at him. There were a few messages and then they just stopped.

"Maybe he got pissed at you because you were pissed at him," said Nancy. "Unless ..." Her voice dropped off.

"Unless what?" I hissed.

"Maddie, racing is dangerous and I know Reid is a good driver but ..."

I started crying all over again. I grabbed my phone again like my life depended on it and called Reid. The phone just rang and rang it never even went to voicemail. I hung up and called him again with the same results. I tried again and again.

Nancy had to give me a sleeping pill to get me to sleep.

* * * * * *

Reid

So this is Europe. That was the first thing I thought after getting out of the taxi and standing in front of my hotel.

I was already having a hell of a day. My seat mate on the plane turned out to be a real motherfucker. I got up to stretch my legs and while I was gone the flight attendant rolled out the drink cart.

They'd asked us what we wanted an hour or so before, so when they got to our seats they had the drinks ready.

Apparently my seat mate told the flight attendant that he'd take care of my beer until I got back.

I walked up to my seat after my impromptu tour of the plane and saw the passengers around me with their drinks.

I spoke to the flight attendant and she told me that the old guy sitting next to me had it.

"Where's my beer?" I asked him.

"What beer?" he asked.

"The flight attendant said that she gave you my beer," I told him. "She said you volunteered to keep it for me."

"I don't know what to tell ya buddy," he smirked. "It's probably a scam. Why would I want to watch YOUR beer? I don't even know you. I'm not like your fucking butler or anything. That bitch conned you."

"Maybe I should bring her over here so the two of you can talk about it and we can get to the bottom of it," I said.

"That sounds like a damned good idea," he said. "But let me ask you something first. Do you maybe have an alcohol problem or something? I mean you're making a federal case about one fucking beer. Toughen up buddy. Walk it off. Rub some dirt on it. It's one fucking beer ... Shit!"

The airport here in Italy was scary as hell. There were soldiers with dogs and machine guns everywhere. They take terrorism very seriously.

The hotel does not look like the photos from the internet. Well ...maybe it does. Maybe it's like women.

You know how when you first start dating a woman you never see her without her makeup. And then once she's got you hooked, you discover that the face you fell in love with is mostly Maybelline.

They put the Maybelline version of the hotel on the internet. It was freshly painted and landscaped.

And I guess us stupid Americans assume things. We assume the dumbest things. We assume that there is air-conditioning, room service, cable, Wi-Fi, hot water, toilets that work and a bunch of other shit that is simply not specified in the brochure. Go figure. We're crazy.

I spent the first night in Italy, in my hotel room texting and talking to Maddie. I missed her more than she would ever know. It was hard for me to get to sleep without her there beside me in the crappy bed in the hotel room.

Another thing that bothered me was my guilt. I felt awful for not telling Maddie what I was really doing in Europe.

It was the first time I had ever lied to her and I swore it would be the last.

During the night or very early in the morning, someone slipped a sheet of paper with my schedule for the next few days on it.

As soon as I saw it, I got excited. I showered and went downstairs to have breakfast with my tour group.

We had breakfast in what someone had named the Imperial Dining room. There was nothing imperial about it except for the name.

But then the room seemed suited to the group of people waiting in it.

There was a collection of misfits in the room that were as different as snowflakes. No two of them were the same.

There was a huge hulking guy with a beard and a bald head. He was wearing a T-shirt that read proud member of the fifteen hundred horsepower club on the front. The back said something about big tire cars only.

There was another guy near him who looked damned near exactly like Paul Walker from the neck up. He had the hair color and the hair cut. He even had the cocky little smile.

From the neck down he looked like Vin Diesel would have looked if he subsisted on nothing but Cheetos and beer. He had huge flabby arms and a big gut.

He let out a nervous fart that nearly cleared the room. It sounded like someone had just started a chainsaw. He sat there doing that little Paul Walker laugh and then the smell hit us.

He then abandoned the table he'd been sitting at for one on the opposite side of the room.

To make things worse he crop dusted by leaving a few smaller blasts while he walked.

Someone in the back of the room said he was from the Farts and the Flabbiest which started the whole room laughing.

A guy who looked fairly normal came over and sat down at my table. He introduced himself as Luke Dribble. It was all I could do to keep a straight face.

He was soft spoken and a really nice guy, but I was pretty sure he was wearing NASCAR underoos.

There was an Asian guy with a laptop, wearing a Honda jacket, a British or Australian guy who was constantly talking about Jag-U-ar, and a host of other misfits. I felt kind of odd. I probably should have worn some of my Mustang gear. But I had felt that this was a new experience for me. I was here to learn more about driving, not to brag about my car back home.

There was also the fact that any pure racing car would make short work of my car. It just seemed pretentious or just stupid to boast about a standard production car, even though it was highly modified in a place where there were much faster cars.

It would be kind of like telling a major league baseball player about your five year old who plays T-ball.

And then the entire mood in the room shifted. A very officious looking man in a suit carrying a lot of papers walked towards the front of the room. But he wasn't what everyone was staring at. Following him were three women.

Actually, in that testosterone fueled environment, they were closer to being three goddesses. And they knew it.

From the way they strutted across the room as if they owned it, it was clear that they knew the effect they were having on the men in the room.

The first woman was a blond. She was the skinny, Miss America type. She had long straight blond hair and a thin body with legs for days. Her crystal clear blue eyes gave her an innocent look that her cherry red lips told you was a lie.

She was the all American dream girl; the girl that every guy wanted to marry. She was dressed in one of those skintight leather versions of a driving suit. The same kind that women all seemed to wear at car shows.

The second woman was also a blond. But that was where the similarities ended. She was almost a foot shorter. Her hair was also shorter and curly. She had huge boobs and an ass like race horse. It swayed from side to side amazingly as she walked.

The look on her face told you that she would be fucking someone, probably one or some of the guys in that room, that night. She was the kind of woman that every guy wanted to fuck and then run out on.

She too wore the leather driver's suit, but it was barely able to contain her ass and tits.

The last woman had dark hair. It was captured in a very long pony tail. She was in the middle body wise. Her tits were bigger than Miss America's but nowhere near as big as the slut's. She had a very thin waist and a heart shaped ass that was dwarfed by the slut's.

She was wearing jeans and a tee shirt. As they stepped up to the podium the dark haired woman sat down at a table near the podium.

The man started talking about the activities we'd do over the next couple of weeks. Most of the guys were more interested in watching the two women on the stage. It turned out that they were his coordinating assistants. They would be helping to keep us motivated and organized.

The real shock came when it was revealed that the brunette was one of us. She was a driver.

The following morning we'd be assigned cars and start our lessons and practice sessions. I guess the rest of the afternoon was supposed to be some sort of get acquainted or get to know each other session.

As I figured, most of the guys made a beeline for the women. They were soon surrounded by all eighteen of the guys. The 19th guy was me. I left to go out and see some of the sites around Rome and take pictures to send to Maddie.

Some of the things I saw were so beautiful that I wished I could have convinced her to come with me. I guess I should have been angry about her having lied to me for so many years about her fear of traveling.

So many of the times when her behavior about vacations or visiting family seemed odd, now made sense. Most of the time, I had chalked it up to her period or to Maddie just being Maddie. But now it was all clear.

Like I said, I should have been angry, but truthfully, I was flattered. Maddie loved me so much that she hid her fear from me because she was more afraid of losing me than traveling and she was scared shitless of travel.

Maybe I loved her too much. Maybe I was just making excuses for her. I know for a fact that if I had lied to her about anything ...ANYTHING ...Maddie would lose her fucking mind. But I tended not to sweat the small stuff.

So after an afternoon of taking photos of beautiful things for my beautiful thing, I went back to my shitty hotel room to sort through them and send them to her.

My plan was to email them to her. That way she could open them on our computer and view them on a bigger screen. That way we could also talk about each photo on the phone as she looked at them. It would be almost like she was there with me.

I called her and for some reason she didn't pick up. So I sent her a text. And I waited. And waited. And WAITED. It was odd for Maddie not to respond to me. I also knew that Maddie never went anywhere without having her phone near her. Maybe she had lost or damaged her phone.

I spent the test of the night calling and texting her until I fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning feeling as if I hadn't slept at all. I went down to the dining room to find the members of our group already there and having breakfast. There were several lively conversations going on.

Luke waved me over to a table near the stage where he sat along with a couple of other guys.

"Dude Ah'm telling ya she was all over me," said the Paul Diesel look alike. "I was grabbing that fat booty with both hands and it felt good. Who knows what woulda happened if her God damned friend hadn't come into the room."

"Where'd you disappear to yesterday," Luke asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I went to a bunch of museums and took pictures for my wife," I said. "She loves art and sculptures and stuff."

"You missed a hell of a party," said one guy.

"There's always gonna be another party," I said. "But there's only one Maddie."

"Dude for most of us this is a vacation," said the big bearded guy. "We're trying to get away from our wives."

"Preach on Brother," said Paul Diesel. "I have a job that I hate and too many fucking bills to even think about quitting it. Shit, I'm married too. But every time I even glance at my car sideways, the bitch has a conniption. I need this vacation."

"Ohhhh fuck!" said another guy. "I can beat both of you. I have three kids that I can't fucking stand. None of the little bastards looks a thing like me and my evil assed boss is my wife's father."

"How the hell did that happen?" asked Luke.

"I woke up next to her at a party," said the guy. "I knew her vaguely before then. We had never dated or anything but I'd seen her around. The next thing I knew she was following me around and I was trying to scrape her off like gum on the bottom of my shoe. A few weeks later she told me she was pregnant. I told her I'd help her out with the kid as much as I could but I was unemployed at the time.

The next thing I knew her dad had given me a job and we were getting married. Before I knew it the baby was born. We had just gotten settled into some kind of life, when she told me she was pregnant again. Her father started looking at me like I was some kind of asshole. I was still in shock. We weren't even having sex that often. It was probably once a week. My sperm must be as strong as my driving skills.

After the second one was born she told me that we needed to back off on the sex because she didn't want to get pregnant again. Her body was starting to look like her mother's. I didn't care because truthfully the sex wasn't that good.

After that, every once in a blue moon she'd be in the mood and I'd do it just to keep from arguing with her. After one of those times she told me she was pregnant AGAIN.

She got mad at me and took off for a week. I had to get my parents to watch the little bastards while I went to work. People kept coming up to me and asking me whose kids they were. A lot of people told me they looked like one of the welders that I worked with.

I remembered then that my wife used to date the guy and they were still kind of friendly. Now I ain't no dummy, so when she got back, I confronted her and she stormed out of the house. She left me with her fucking kids AGAIN.

Her father stormed over to my house and beat the shit out of me. I filed for a divorce the next day.

She came back crying and whining and claiming she loved me, but again, I ain't no dummy. I didn't fold.

So the bitch cheated. She got two huge guys who work at our plant to hold me down. She stuck some kind of funny thing in my mouth and then left.

At least she took the damned kids with her.

About a week later she showed back up with the big guys and a smile on her face. They dragged me down to the local police station. I thought she was having me locked up for something. While I watched, they hooked her up to a machine that turned out to be a lie detector.

She passed the fucking test with flying colors. It turned out that she really did love me and she had never cheated on me. Not even once. Then she handed me two DNA tests and showed me a slip for an invitro test for the baby she was carrying.

Her two ugly assed kids ... 99.99999% mine. They may not look like me but they're my brats through and through. I went into shock. And then she took me out of there. It had gotten dark by then she told me she was going to explain it all to me.

I was the only bright spot in her life. She intended to fix things between us but there was still a problem. She took me to a house near ours. But we didn't go inside. We sat in the car and waited for a while. Then she dragged me to the side of the house and we looked inside of a window.

There I saw her ex, the welder. I got pissed immediately and she just smiled.

"I knew there was hope for us," she said. "You wouldn't be jealous if you didn't care." I didn't say shit. I was too shocked.

Her ex had a huge dick. I mean one of those gigantic porno dicks. And it was buried up to the balls in her brother's ass. The two of them were going at it like newlyweds. I threw up all over the side of their fucking house.

It turned out to only be the tip of the ice berg though. Her brother wanted to have sexual reassignment surgery and marry the welder. He had always felt like a woman trapped in a man's body. But the Welder told him not to.

They argued about it constantly. Her brother was transgender, but the welder was just a normal gay guy. He wasn't attracted to women at all. He told her brother that if he got the surgery no matter how Caitlin Jennerish he looked, it would be over between them.

She had been keeping that secret for the past couple of years. Helping to deal with it was the source of the stress between us.

When we got back to our house, her parents were waiting for us. Her father apologized to me and gave me a raise. He told me about how much he had resented me for my normal life, when he could no longer relate to his son.

Every time I got Angie pregnant, it was a dagger in his heart because my kids were the only grandkids he was ever going to have. I did my best to be gracious but it doesn't change anything. I would never have picked Angie to marry. But with three kids, I have no choice. I also hate my job but someday, I'm gonna own the business.

Angie's brother/sister is saving up money for the surgery and wants no part of the business or his father since he can't seem to adjust to his/her lifestyle. As a matter of fact that's what I'm doing here.

Angie's father had a heart attack after his son/daughter went on the estrogen treatments and got breast implants. The first time he saw him/her he keeled over and dropped on the spot. He was in the hospital for six months and I had to take over the running of the business.

It was six months of on the job training hell. This vacation is my reward for putting up with it. I just want to relax and drive some cars. If some hot European woman chooses to give me some pussy for my trouble or because I charm the panties off of her ... So be it!"

"So be it!" yelled every guy at our table. For the rest of the trip, "So be it," or Sobie for short was what we called him.

That morning we were broken into two groups of ten. One group was assigned to the classroom and the other to the track. Each of us was also assigned a partner in the other group and a car.

The cars weren't what I was expecting. The head mechanic called them Cosworths or RS Cosworths. I later found out that it was the fifth generation of the European version of the Ford Escort. The car was turbocharged and had a top speed of 150 mph.

Every day we had two classroom sessions; one before lunch and one after. We also had two driving sessions on the track, one before lunch and one after.

Just before we were released each day we had a group session in the classroom.