All Comments on '3 Families Vol. 03 Ch. 03'

by RicoLouis

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Big Fan

I actually follow you on here and the other site you've been posting this great journey. First off hats off to your editor, you are a great writer with gripping tales, but you misspell or use the wrong word in general, "Are and Our" but it does not take away from your story telling. Secondly since I am aware of what is coming next, I feel like you felt rushed to tie a bow on this chapter. I'm pretty sure it was just inspiration and striking while the iron was hot and not wanting lose momentum on the train of thought, but again things felt rushed, especially after the painstaking build up. It would of been nice to explore Abbey, Nicky, and Kitty alone and more intimately. You pretty much left Mom floating in the kitchen. You are an extremely talented writer who is great at his craft, but I hope you come back to this part of the story and elaborate on a few things. Regardless your stories always leave the reader feeling satisfied, thank you.

BrokenboneklingonBrokenboneklingonabout 8 years ago
Can't wait for more!

I love this story. keep up the great work!

Rapier875Rapier875about 8 years ago
Still getting a bit confused by the dates/years choping and changing. ............

.....but not as much as in the earlier chapters.

Just one favour please, could you put up a new cast list ? Trying to work out who all the new girls and their mothers/stepmothers/surrogates are is doing my head in, I really cannot fathom who is who. And where did Geraldine the little blind girl spring from ?

Other than character confusion, this is one hell of a good story.

Any idea when the next installment will be ready ?

RicoLouisRicoLouisabout 8 years agoAuthor
The End

This will be the last chapter, I won't say forever, you never know but I wanted to bring the story to an end but leave room for future stories as well. Gabby, the blind girl is Isabelle's daughter. I may work on another story, who knows but for now this is the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great long story!!

I respect all your work, you put into your texts. Great line of tension and a good to follow story telling make it reallly enjoyable to follow this journey!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Dude pls keep it going g its so hot

dick4dick4almost 8 years ago
love the Way you write

Thank for the great stories. It went so fast reading all of them. Love your style with the year and person name. looking forward to read the story of the blind girl. keep on writing ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
infinity gold medals for RicoLouis

mate you are one hell of a writer.. i cant believe i have finally finished reading this story.

read the other versions on chyoa. cant remember the first one i did read. and that was atlest 1-2-3 years ago . and i have yet to finish the endings for it. thair both so damed confusing. but god damed i enjoyed this one.

you must eventually write a in the series

starbanestarbaneover 7 years ago

Please continue with this. Such a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So good I couldn't stop reading it.

I've always fantasized about my girl cousin's since we all lived next to each other. We all took bathes together when we were young. This story was so good I couldn't wait to have a chance to read another chapter. I loved the way you jumped from early time to the present. Thank you for writing it for us. The ending fit the whole story which made it even better. I can't wait until your next entry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Definitely not a quickie

As you said at the start of the first volume, if you're looking for a quick jack off, this isnt it, and, to be honest, there were really very few times when I ended up stroking, but enjoyed this all the same. The characters were well fleshed out (no pun intended) and the story was really good, albeit occasionally confusing with the whole back and forth between eras thing. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!

Good writing, fun story, now what am I supposed to do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic story,

I am now at a loss. Wonderful family, my idea of utopia, if only !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a loving family

Always love of this family should be continued with more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good story plot and character wise, but..

could you please proofread a little more diligently? Like your/you're, missing 'would' in many places, missing quotations etc. I know the writers do this for free and I really appreciate that. I'm not trying to be a "grammar nazi", I just wanted to say that they detract from an otherwise wholly enjoyable tale. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
next chapter?

Is there a chapter 4?

Would have loved to have read more of a view from Alex and Jo just together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What happened to Vicky and Liz???!!!

Great story but would like to know more about the first mom’s where they lived after Jo and Alex took over the house.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 5 years ago
That was a huge story.

I mean, really, it spanned generations and really told a tale. However I'm really conflicted about how you handled Vol.3. The previous 'volumes' had a present story-line and you then flash-backed to give backstory and depth and although at times it was infuriating, I could understand it as it fleshed out the 'current' time-line nicely. Your flashing forward in time in volume 3 though was totally different, you disregarded the 'present' continuity and just continued from there but flashed forward a few years every now and then to a scene. This was then split up between the 3 chapters, reset to the 'current' continuity at the start of the chapter, so that reading the 3 chapters you kind of got the whole picture but there was no real need for it to be spread through the chapters. If you'd just abandoned the whole, 'revealing pieces of the story' idea and just laid it all out chronologically across the 3 chapters then I think it would have read better.

Anyway, I can't say that I didn't enjoy it still. The characters were rich and interesting and the interactions were enjoyable.

I think you did yourself and the story a disservice by not catching all the errors throughout the story, an editor would have made this much more of a pleasure to read. But I still enjoyed it, which goes to show how good it is.

Subject117Subject117over 3 years ago

What happened to Alex's mom and aunt Vickie, Aunt Maggie and Bear and the rest of the family?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

I see you have not written for a while. I hope you are physically and/or mentally capable to write. Although your style is unique, your ability to make characters come alive is a rare talent. Your characters become complete, whole people. I miss not knowing what happened to the other characters, I am sure only good things. This is a very good, sensitive series which depicts incestuous relationships as they are supposed to be, to wit: caring, loving, respectful, voluntary, mutually agreeable without positional power play or emotional abandonment.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Could have been good without jumping back and forth.

NREmonNREmon10 months ago

I have been reading stories on this site for some time but I have never read a story as good as this one. I wish there were more stories like this

ZipLine91ZipLine916 months ago

I loved it.... As always, these types of stories leave you wanting more.... However, I thoroughly enjoyed this series... I didn't even mind the jumping around in time...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous