All Comments on '3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 12'

by Scott_Free

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic story!

Loved every bit of this sizzling hot story! I haven't read the previous chapters, which I will now, but anyway this story stands alone perfectly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Drama for the effect was on point

I did not expect the drama to escalate so quickly but it sure was used for the best effect, thanks to it though they can spend some time alone and maybe even share a room while attending the funeral. Their love is growing with each passing moment be it together or apart, the one thing that is making is a little weird is that there are three parts to their love so getting married at college won't work just for them and they have to include Julia or somehow let her out of this arrangement. No wonder sis was so tightlipped at the end there, I bet she was thinking something along those lines but hasn't come up with a definitive answer. And a side note - not for a moment was I actively afraid that they'll get caught by mom and even if they were I suspect there wouldn't be such harsh consequences as they fear.

Anyhow, it was another great chapter in an intriguing story and most certainly put the story back on track. Gave you a 5 of course.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 7 years ago
Coitus Interupus is not Contaception

Katy should be pregnant by Chapter 14.

People acting stupid spoil the "sexy" for me. It just makes me want to scream, "Are they idiots?" They have had WEEKS since the cabin. An IUD takes one doctor's appointment! Or she could tell Mom, she needs Birth Control Pills to regulate her heavy periods and sharp menstrual cramps. This is not Rocket Science.

kurinaxkurinaxalmost 7 years ago
Keep it coming

This was an awesome addition. Please don't make us wait seven weeks for the next chapter. I can't wait to see what comes next. It is rare for any story, erotica or not, to hook me in like this. Eagerly awaiting your next entry.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Another awesome chapter. Wish she was my sister

Jack is the luckiest guy in the world

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I haven't said anything about this yet but after this chapter I have to.

If Katie and Jack have the same biological parents, and Julia is Katie's biological cousin... Then she is Jack's biological cousin too. You keep saying she is Katie's cousin but not Jack's. You constantly make that distinctions. I don't understand why?

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Really wish people would keep their 'negative vibes' to themselves, especially over minor details. We can be sure Julia is Katie AND Jack's cousin...DUH!!

I love the series...I do agree that the contraception issue "could have" been cleared up already...as loosely as mom and dad watch their kids, Katie could have been to the doctor already....the looming spectre of pregnancy makes a number of us 🐜 antsy...??!! LOL...Just get it taken care of, already...

Aunt Barb...life goes on, now we will see what happens in S Carolina, at the funeral...

**5** Stars-as usual...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScott_Free@Scott_Free
1549 Followers
7/29/2021 I Have been taking a mental health break. Mental illness is no joke, and I have written about it a couple of times. I hope to finish off Hope soon. I don't know what the future will hold for my writing, but I plan to keep on plugging away at it. 8/18/20 So yesterday...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES