3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,548 Followers

"What?" she queried, apparently about my sigh.

"I don't know if it would be right for us to do it now, after hearing about Aunt Barb." She leaned in, and kissed me again; hard. I resisted at first, but after a few seconds I relented to her devouring of my mouth with her hungry kiss. She broke the kiss abruptly, and smiled a wolfish grin.

"We should definitely do it now, big bro. We are fucking alive! What is a better celebration of being alive than making love?" Her logic was impeccable, and with how hard my dick was from kissing her, I was not inclined to argue.

"We have to be quick about it," I said, "and we have to be quiet. Mom probably isn't asleep up there, and she might be waiting for you to come back to your room."

"OK," she mumbled, as she slid her panties over her hips. "We'll skip most of the foreplay, and get down to the nitty-gritty. I'm soaking wet anyways." Before I could reply, she was using both hands to try to pull my boxers down. "C'mon, a little help here, Jack!" I scooted my hips up, and she slid my boxer briefs down, and kicked them off my feet. She pushed my shoulders flat to the bed, straddled me, and looked me directly in the face. I expected a kiss, not more talk. "I need you to listen to me for a second, Jack." She looked serious.

"Yeah, Kay, I'm listening."

"I want you to let me know when you get ready to cum, because I want you to pull out."

"O.K. No problem, but we could always use a condom. I have some in my nightstand."

"I don't like the way they feel. They are creepy. I love being with you bareback, it feels so good, but you can't keep cumming inside me; at least until I can get to the doctor and get on the pill, or something."

"Yeah, sure Kay..." My response was cut short by her kiss, which was fine with me. I needed her kisses more than oxygen, and it seemed that she needed mine the same. As our tongues dueled, I felt her line my cock up with a dainty little hand, and push back against it, sliding me slowly inside her. She broke our kiss, and shuddered with a small orgasm.

"God, Jack, I've wanted you so bad. It's been almost two whole weeks. I never thought that being together while at home would be so hard for us." The only hard thing I could think of was my cock. I pushed up against her, shoving more of my man-meat inside her tiny wet twat. She leaned back, to get better positioned to ride me. Her head hung back in ecstasy, as I grabbed her hips, and pulled her farther down onto my steel hard pole. She was extremely tight; almost to the point of being painful. I know that she did exercises to keep her pussy so tight, and there was nobody in the world that was more appreciative of that than I was.

I could feel that keeping this encounter brief on my end wouldn't be a problem.

She put her hands on my chest, and started moving up and down on my cock; and every four or five strokes, she would put a little twist in her hips. This was something entirely new. She grinned again at me when our eyes made contact, then she threw her head back again, as she slammed harder down on my cock, driving me inside her as far as I could go. Every time she would twist her hips, my toes would curl up just a little bit. I moved my right hand, and I started to play with her clit with my thumb, in time to her grinding. This was an excellent strategy on my part because it let me focus a tiny bit on something other than how amazing that my sister's pussy felt.

I looked up at her, and her skin seemed to glow in the moonlight. A slight sheen of sweat coated her pale, freckled skin, and her red hair was curled in burnished copper ringlets; as she rode me like some majestic Greek goddess of sex. Her breath seemed to come in pants, then in gasps, then I felt her pussy tighten, and convulse in an insanely intense orgasm.

She stopped riding me, and sat rigid on my cock. I hardly missed a beat, but began to thrust up into her with the same rhythm that she had been using to ride me. I could tell that she was struggling with all her might not to cry out loudly, and she was doing a hell of a job. The only sound she made was a half moan, half gurgle. After about thirty seconds, she lay against my chest limply, still tensing with the occasional random pussy spasm.

She lay there for maybe a minute, then sat bolt upright and pulling herself out of my embrace. "I'm sorry, babe, but time is of the essence here. We need to take care of you."

"It's fine, Kay. You can take another couple minutes to enjoy your afterglow." Her look of determination was enough to shut me up. She was right, we had been trying to do this quick; and although I had been cooled down a touch by her break, I was still pretty damn close to my own orgasm. I gave myself a mental high five for lasting longer than her after the addition of her hip twist. She rode me slower than before, because she knew that slower was better for me. My enjoyment must have been evident on my face, because she started doubling up on the twists. No matter how good it felt, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her huge, firm breasts bounced and swayed with her efforts, and I was hypnotized by her beauty.

Then she loaded the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak. Between the twists, she began to tighten her pussy when she pulled back, milking my cock. My eyes rolled back in my head, and then she rolled her hips twice, and milked me on the way back. A low moan escaped my lips.

"Oh god, Kay! I'm really close!" I whispered, but only in the loosest interpretation of the word. I expected her to spring off me, but she milked twice more, and did two more hip rolls. It took all that I had to hold back from cumming. My back arched, and my toes curled, and at the last minute, she slid down my body until she was head to head with my cock, grabbed it in her tiny hand, and pumped it furiously. I could hold it no more, and I let loose, spurting huge globs of jizz across her lightly freckled cheeks, into her left eye, into her beautiful red hair, down her slim neck, and onto her firm teenage breasts.

"Holy shit, Jack!" she exclaimed in a low voice. I started giggling, and couldn't stop. She was literally covered in my spunk from the tits up. I knew that I normally came a lot, but this was a humongous load for me. I think it would probably be a huge load for the average Tijuana donkey show. She looked at me seriously for a second with her one open eye, and she began to giggle too. She made a show of pulling some of my spunk from her cum covered eye with her finger, and licking it off. She then did the prudent thing, and retrieved her shirt from the floor and toweled herself off. She giggled to herself. "Maybe next time I will just swallow it, instead of going for the porn star finish." This ridiculous statement made the both of us giggle even more, until she made a shushing sound, and became a bit more serious. She stood up, and pulled her panties on and slipped her semen drenched shirt over her wild mane of curls. "This is going to be really hard, Jack. Living so close to you and not being able to touch you all the time feels so wrong." I saw unshed tears in her eyes. "We are not doing anything wrong. Our love is beautiful, and right. It is the single best thing to ever happen to me."

I was touched by her words. I stood up, and took her in my arms. "It will be easier when we are away at college, Kay. After we get back from South Carolina, we will go look for a ring, so we can pretend that we are married when we go away. Hell, we could even get married for real." Her green eyes locked onto mine, but she kept whatever she thought about my last comment to herself.

"I love you, Jack." She pulled away, kissed me gently, and silently left my room. I stood there looking at the empty space that my sister had just occupied for several minutes before I sat down on the bed. Would it be as easy as that? Would college solve our problems, or just give us new ones? I lay back in bed, and it wasn't until after the sun came up that I finally found a bit of solace in dreams.

*****

Thanks for reading. Be sure to vote.

Scott

Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,548 Followers
12