3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just set them on the counter and I'll finish cleaning up." She called after me.

I took them inside but stayed long enough to rinse them and load the dishwasher. Saying my goodbyes I headed out the door.

I found Kyle and Carlton at his house. They were going to the school football field to play a game of flag football. Kyle suggested I come as they were always looking for extra players. I tagged along planning to just hang out. When we got to the field there were plenty of others and soon I found myself on the field.

They wanted me to play on the line but it was soon clear that my lack of weight and strength wasn't a good fit. Carlton had me go out as a receiver. I only caught three passes but one was a thing of beauty. We headed back to Carlton's house. Once we arrived we went out back and were setting on the deck when Carlton nodded to Kyle.

Carlton headed inside and soon I saw what they were being so stealthy about. Carlton had a joint in his hand, a big one. Lighting it up he took a couple of drags and handed it to Kyle.

"You up for a hit?" Carlton asked me. I won't go into all of the conflicting arguments on the issue, suffice to say it wasn't my thing. Still being a teenager and hanging with friends the desire to fit in was strong.

"Na. I'm good. Thanks for the offer." I looked at the joint as Kyle offered it to me. I held up my hand as he handed it back to Carlton.

"You don't know what you're missing. That is some primo stuff. Grown locally you know?" Kyle offered.

I wanted to. Just once. Just to see for myself. Fuck I am almost nineteen. Don't be such a pussy I said to myself. Carlton saw my indecision and handed it to me. I took it and held it. I was looking at it knowing this was wrong.

"Daniel be a man step up!" There it was again. That same voice I have been hearing for the last six months. I looked at the joint one last time. How would I explain this to her. She would know. She always knows. How could I tell her after all these years I did it because someone else was doing it. I handed the joint to Kyle.

"I appreciate the offer but I'll pass. You two enjoy it I need to get home." I stood and walked to the drive leading to the front of the house.

"Pussy!" Carlton shouted.

"Mama's boy! Kyle followed. I wanted to go back and punch them both but knew from my earlier lessons in life I usually lose those battles. Instead I just flipped them the bird.

I walked back in the house a quick glance for Kat turned up empty. I went to her bedroom, not there. The bathroom door was partially open what looked like a foot came into sight. I rushed in only to find her on the tile floor in tears. She held her hand up indicating I shouldn't come closer.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?" I asked desperate for an answer. I sat on the edge of the whirlpool tub. I saw the mess on the floor. Kat she was sitting in it.

"I had an accident!" Mom sobbed. "And then I stepped on my robe ..." She looked helpless as she tried to explain.

"It's ok. Let me help you up and I'll take care of this. No big deal as long as you aren't hurt." It took some time but we got her cleaned up for the moment and I cleaned the bathroom.

"You still up for dinner? I was planning on taking you out. We could order in or I could whip something up. Your choice." I offered. I sat beside her on the couch her hand in mine.

"I'll need to take a shower now if we go out." Kat looked over. Her meaning wasn't lost on me.

"Well you better get started cause I'm getting hungry!" I teased her.

I wrapped her arm in plastic. I undressed her and sent her on her way. When she was done I helped dry her off and dress her. She watched me intently as she stood naked in front of me. I looked but didn't stare, she was amused at the constant grin I had.

I could tell there were moments the anticipation of me moving to the next part of her body affected her. I think we both enjoyed it more than we should. I took my own shower and met her in the kitchen.

Kat looked nice in the flower print dress she wore. I picked a casual place with good food at reasonable price. After dinner we drove back home. After a pit stop we walked the half mile to the ice cream stand. The night was warm and clear, the stars were out. The line at the counter was long. It seems we weren't the only ones who thought of this.

We walked home as we enjoyed our cones. I could tell she was getting fatigued. I gave her another round of pills and let her lie on the couch as I sat in the recliner. We watched the latest movie that came in the mail.

I made sure she was tucked in before I headed upstairs myself. I finished in the bathroom and turned out the light slipping into bed. It had been an interesting couple of days. I lay awake in the dark replaying the last two days in my mind. The voice I kept hearing concerned me. I thought I knew who it was, but that can't be possible, dad is dead. Am I going crazy? What about that lake place? I need to go online and check that out.

I was just nodding off when I heard the steps creak. In the faint light I could see her form at the side of the bed.

"Are you ok?" I asked. Setting up I turned on the lamp.

"Can I join you?" Mom asked.

I could tell she was still upset and fragile. I pulled back the covers and she slid in front of me. I turned off the lamp.

"I love you Daniel!" Kat whispered.

"I love you mom!" I replied knowing it was what she needed to hear.

For a few months after my father died mom had let me sleep with her. That was well over ten years ago and we have never repeated it since. Now it has happened two nights in a row. Kathryn is a complex woman, she's tried to hide it but to no avail.

She thinks I don't know, but I do. Not just about me but all of it. This is where the real story begins.

Sunday we were off to go shopping right after lunch. We stopped by the linen store and found a sheet that was much better than the one they sent home with me. Kat shopped at several clothing stores before she found what she wanted. We then bought some groceries before heading back to Mill Road.

Finding the house in the daylight was a cinch. I offered to deliver the package while she waited in the truck. Kat readily accepted.

I walked to the front door, the screen was closed but the main door was open. I knocked.

"Daniel? What brings you here?" The old man opened the door. "Come on in." I stepped into a large foyer to the right was the living room to the left was a room that looked like a study. Trophies lined the shelf above the fireplace.

"I wanted to replace the sheet your wife sent home with me." I explained. I held out the package.

"You know you didn't have to do that?" He replied.

"That may be, but I was raised to respect things that belong to others. So you see I did have to do it." I replied. The old man smiled, a wide grin spread across his face.

"You wait right here, let me fetch mother." He led me into the den. I looked around at all the pictures on the wall. Teams of almost every sport, football, basketball and, baseball covered the walls. Trophies made out to Coach Andersen. I don't believe it. This is the house of the most successful coach in the school's history.

"Daniel this is my better half Gladys. Honey this is Daniel. Duane's son." Coach said.

It all made sense now! He knew my dad. He knew who I was! I extended my hand.

"Please to meet you again ma'am." I said happily. She wasn't friendly but she did take my hand. It was warm and soft. It almost reminded me of my mothers.

"Mother be polite he has something for you." Coach explained.

The old man winked at me as he pulled her close. He called her mother again. I remember watching Andy Hardy movies with Mickey Rooney. Even back then husbands called their wife mother if they had kids. How quaint.

"Ma'am I would like to replace the sheet you gave me. The receipt is in the bag if you would like to exchange it for another pattern." I offered her the package.

"I told you to keep it. You didn't have to buy me another!" She snipped.

"Your husband said the same thing, but as I explained to him it's something I had to do. It's just the way I was raised!" Gladys looked at Mr. Andersen and gave him a scowl. She smiled at me.

"So the woman that was here Friday night was the one that taught you to have manners like that?" She asked. Gladys was waiting to hear my response.

"Well I'm not inclined to discuss my dirty laundry in public, but since you knew my dad." I nodded to the old man.

"I suppose it isn't easy raising a teenager on your own these days. Finding the right man to replace the love of your life, probably isn't any easier. It's never happened before and my guess it won't happen again anytime soon. It's too bad to. She really is a fantastic person." I looked out the window making sure Kat was still ok. Looking back at them. "I only hope I can find someone as great as she is."

Gladys took the package and set it on the hall table.

"Can you boys give me a few minutes there is something I need to do?" With that she left us in the den.

"So you knew my dad Mr. Andersen?" I was trying to be polite.

"Andy, please, or Coach if you prefer." He walked to a picture on the wall pointing out my dad.

"Played football for me. Was pretty good. Even played at college a couple of years before he started to work for his uncle. What he lacked in talent he made up for in smarts and effort. One of the best I ever coached. You play?"

"Basketball. Kind of a sixth man position. Might have a chance at starting this year but no guarantee just because I'm a senior."

"Looks to me you just need to bulk up a bit. Ever thought of playing football? Basketball players usually make great receivers."

Gladys came back in the house.

"Daniel, your mom is waiting for you. Thank you for stopping by. The sheet will be a treasured gift." I shook his hand and headed to the front door. Gladys taking my hand as she led me that way.

"You ever decide you want to play football you come see me. I'd be happy to help." Andy offered. I nodded in acknowledgment.

Gladys opened the screen door and stopped me on the porch. Pulling me close. "You take care of her she's a special woman Daniel!" Gladys squeezed my hand firmly to make her point.

"Yes ma'am. I will." I replied. We were rolling down the road when Kat spoke.

"What did you say to her?" Mom asked pointedly. I looked over to see what she was talking about.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"She came out and apologized to me! What did you tell her Daniel?" Kat took my hand in hers.

"I told her I love you Kathryn!" I squeezed her hand. Mom looked deep into my eyes and seemed affected by my reply.

'Smooth one Sport' the voice in my head was back. I shook it off as we headed to Nikki's.

Mom smiled all the way until we got to the place in the road where she puked. We followed the same route as the last time only this time the without the same results. I dreaded this stop as much as mom probably dreaded going to the last one. I wanted so bad to tease her but thought better of it. I stopped on the street. Nikki's car was in the drive I guessed she was home.

"You coming with me?" Kat asked, she looked nervous again.

"I think its best I don't for both of our causes. You go. Take your time. I'll wait right here for you." I replied.

After the Friday night I had with Nikki, and mom with her date, getting them together may be a good thing. Kathryn didn't know I knew and I wasn't about to show my hand yet. I went around and helped her out of the truck handing her the dress.

(Kathryn)

Dan dropped me at Nikki's house and waited in the truck. I was nervous for two reasons. The dress of course but there was more, much more. I rang the doorbell torn between wanting to see her and not. The door opened. There she was, my stomach flipped.

"Mrs. Masters. What brings you here?" Nikki looked over my shoulder. I could tell she saw Dan at the truck.

"I brought you a dress to replace the one I. ... I ruined. That and to apologize." I explained. I shifted nervously on my feet. I saw her look back over my shoulder again.

"Please come in. Mom and dad are out on the boat with Aunt Becky and Tina. Kyle is over at Carlton's, probably getting high again." She explained obviously happy to see me.

I stepped into the foyer she looked at Dan one last time before she closed the door. I knew I shouldn't have come inside the moment the door closed. I couldn't help it and neither could she. Mentioning Becky told me that.

"I see your arm is in a cast. Does it hurt?" Nikki moved closer and kissed me lightly. Her breasts brushed my cast.

I hesitated just to see how far she was going to take this. I hoped for the best.

"Not so much during the day. Nights are worse for some reason." I looked down at my sling then back up at her moist lips. We kissed again this time a bit harder.

"Do I want to know?" Nikki looked at me with interest.

"Some asshole I should have never been out with in the first place. He got me drunk. I blame myself for that. He then tried to gag me with his cock. So I bit him!" I confessed. I couldn't help it. I needed to tell someone. Besides I didn't want her to think it was something else entirely.

"You didn't!" Nikki squealed in reply.

"I did and I would do it again. This is worth it!" I said proudly as I raised my cast. "What about you? I assume since he is in the truck things didn't go as planned?" I pried just a bit. If Dan wouldn't talk maybe Nikki would.

"I won't say much. What you don't know you can't tell him by mistake. Many a fool in school underestimated Dan. We can't be so careless. I'll say this he is a tough cookie. I'm going to let him stew for a while. School doesn't start for a couple of months. You ok with that?" Nikki asked.

"Of course. You know I appreciate it don't you?" I replied. Nikki flashed a naughty smile.

"Kat you really want this for him don't you? This is important to you. You love him that much don't you?" Nikki said.

She pulled me to herself my arm making it a bit awkward. Her lips found mine our tongues danced. I was flush with desire and so was she. But now wasn't the time for this.

"Nikki he can never know. Never!" I hissed in her ear. She gave me another quick embrace.

"I promise. Remember I have my own problems if he finds out." She whispered in my ear. As we separated I could see her desire.

"I guess we both do!" I agreed. I held out the dress. "I hope you like it. I hope it fits you."

Nikki took the box and led me to the kitchen. Placing the box on the counter she opened it.

"You know the other dress isn't ruined I just had it cleaned, that's all." The lid came off the box she pulled the dress free. "Kathryn, it's lovely!"

Knowing we were alone in the house relieved any anxiety of her using my first name. I could tell she was truly happy with my choice. She held it in front of her body it looked great.

"I should put it on! Let's see how it fits?" Nikki giggled.

She grabbed her top and pulled it over her head. Next she slipped her shorts down. I still can't believe a twenty year old young lady has feelings for me. She was in her bra and panties. Nothing revealing, but it seems everything young ladies wear today is sexy. Her full breasts filling her bra and then some. My pussy dampened. Nikki slipped on the dress standing right there in the kitchen.

"Well?" She asked.

"It looks great on you. Do you really like it?" I hoped she did I made Dan take me to several stores to find the right one.

"I love it. Come see for yourself!" Nikki took my free hand and brought it up under the dress and placed it on her moist panties.

"Nikki! Stop that! Dan is in the truck! I need to get going." I acted shocked. I pulled my hand slowly away but only after I gave her pussy a quick squeeze.

"That's right he is. Wait I have an idea." Nikki pulled the dress off and removed her bra. Her 36 C's sat firm on her chest. Her puffy nipples extended. "Suck them for me. Make my nipples hard Kat!"

I couldn't believe she said that. Not now. Not here. Nikki was so adamant resisting was pointless. I gripped one breast and massaged it until she gave out a soft moan. Her tits are so sensitive. I sucked first one and then the other. Just like clockwork her nipples became hard and extended. Her moans became louder. I released her tits from my hand and mouth. Nikki growled in disappointment.

Nikki pulled the dress back in place. She smoothed the material her nipples could be seen from a blind person a mile away.

"You better get going before I spread your legs and eat you for dinner!" Nikki teased

"Nikki please. You know..." I looked at her hoping she wouldn't go there.

"Ok. Ok. I know. But it's going to happen. We both know it!" She gave me that sexy smile. "And we're both are going to love it!"

Nikki backed me up against the counter she reached under my skirt and put her hand on my pussy. I wasn't soaked but very damp. Too damp.

"See we both want this? Don't we?" Nikki replied rubbing my pussy.

She kissed me hard this time like the lovers she wants us to be. Like I promised her we could be for just one night if she kept my past a secret. I kissed her back just as hard. I gathered myself and stood in the foyer letting my breathing even out. Nikki tweaked her nipples keeping them hard.

He looked on from the truck. I could see he noticed her nipples. Still he was composed as I got to the door.

Dan helped me back in the truck and slipped in behind the wheel.

"George and Sally should be at the house soon. We should get home and get these groceries put away and let you rest." Dan pulled out into the street. "The dress looks good. Was she happy?"

"She was surprised. You'll know if she likes it if you see her wear it in public." I replied. We both laughed at that. "She asked about you Daniel."

"Mom. We aren't going there today. Ok?" I glanced over at him. He smiled with a slight grin. "What did she say?"

I smacked him with my good arm as we laughed once more.

We unloaded the truck and set the groceries on the counter. Dan was going to put them away. I was just about to turn when he stopped me.

"Hold still." He said stopping me. He grabbed a tissue and rubbed each corner of my mouth. Holding the tissue he showed me the smudge on it. "Looks like Summer Peach. Nikki's favorite. I guess she really was happy wasn't she?"

I could have died right there. I was so busted and yet he just turned and started putting the groceries away. That was it. No teasing. No questions. Just a simple gesture letting me know he knew something was up.

I wanted to talk about it. We have always talked about everything, and yes about sex too. Not often. Mostly on how to act, protection, respect and such but we could always talk about it as grown adults.

"Dan can we talk?" I asked. Fuck it. I might as well get this over.

Dan moved close to me. He gave me a look that stopped me in my tracks. Slowly he lifted the front of my dress and rubbed my moist panties softly. I let out a slight whimper as I stood frozen in place. He lowered my dress and leaned closer.

"We can, but not now. Later. Our guests should be her soon and you need to rest. In fact come with me." Dan whispered. I started to say something but he put a finger to my lips. "Trust me, and not a word."

He took me into the bathroom and standing in front of me he reached up under my skirt again. He gripped my panties and started to lower them. The crotch stuck for just a second to my steamy cunt. I stepped out of them Dan reminding me to stay quiet. I could smell them now my scent filled the small room. He tossed them in the hamper. Turning he found a clean wash cloth and soaked it in warm water handing it to me. "Call me when you're ready I'll bring clean underwear."