3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped on the toilet like a rock. I was so, so busted. He knew the moment I got in the truck I bet. My pussy was getting wetter. Daniel knowing turned me on even more. The bastard knew I was dripping wet and never said a thing. He never let on in any way. Nikki was right he was not to be underestimated.

With my skirt in my lap I wanted to finger myself so badly it was all I could do to restrain myself. I wiped myself clean with the wash cloth and then took the opportunity to pee. I wanted to wait but thought if I did he might think I was doing the nasty. I took a deep breath. "Dan!"

He walked in holding a pair of black lace panties with a silk panel covering the vagina. It was the second sexiest panties I owned. Dan knelt down holding them out for me to step into. I pulled my skirt up to my waist with my one good hand displaying my pussy for him. Two can play this game I thought. He looked in my eyes as he slipped them up never once glancing down at my sex. Fuck how does he do that?

"You should take a nap. You've had a very 'exciting' day." Dan teased. With that he walked out and started to the kitchen. "Remember what I told them. You were on a date and tripped in your heels."

"Mom!" A faint sound woke from my sleep. "Mom they're here!" Dan was gently shaking me from my sleep.

(Daniel)

George and Sally pulled in the drive. I woke Kat and then went to the door and welcomed them. I hugged and kissed Sally. She looked at me with a stunned expression. Sally took my hand and held it between hers. Her shocked look slowly melted into a slight smile. She knew. I don't know how but I could feel it in her hands. I turned to George and shook his hand.

"Mom should be out in a minute I just woke her." I led them to the living room and we sat down.

"Did you hear from Eve?" Sally asked.

"I did. I'm picking her up Tuesday at the airport." Sally looked at George. "She is staying here. It's all worked out.

"You sure? She can come up to the house!" George replied.

"Thanks. If she gets too wild I may take you up on that!" I joked.

Just then Mom appeared from her room she looked the best I had seen her since I brought her home. Sally went to her and fawned over her injury as George and I talked business. George took us all out for a nice steak dinner and dropped us back at the house.

"Are you ready to go to bed? You have work tomorrow." I asked mom.

The plan was Monday I would take mom to work before going to the job site. George let me know that I could take as much time off as I needed to take care of her.

"I think I'll call in sick." Kat looked over to see my reaction.

"No ma'am you will not. If you can go shopping you can go to work!" I scolded her. "Now follow me."

We headed to her room and I helped her undress to her panties. In just days I had seen her naked more than my entire life. It was starting to affect me. Until a few years ago Kat had always been just my mom. That started to change, slowly at first, then I turned eighteen. Just like the voice in my head I can't seem to control my feelings for her.

Something was different now. Not just seeing her naked, although that was part of it. I guess thinking about her having a sex life fascinated and excited me. Sometimes I was even jealous.

I helped her on with the tee shirt and sent her across the hall.

"Call me when you're done." I picked up her clothes and placed them on the bed. I heard the toilet flush and the water run then shutoff.

"Danny I am ready!" I grabbed her dirty clothes and pulled back the covers to her bed. I went into the bathroom. Mom was naked waiting for me, her panties and tee shirt in her hand. She walked past me. I placed her dirty clothes in the hamper and followed into her room.

"Kathryn what are you doing?" I asked taking in her nakedness.

"You said we could talk later. It's later."

I walked over to the bed and sat beside her. "I'm listening!" I said.

She was still holding her panties and tee shirt.

"What do you want to know?" She asked.

"I want to know why you are naked right now?" I replied.

"That's it? You don't want to know about Friday night or this afternoon at Nikki's?" She asked as if she was upset.

"Well as interesting as that may be. I think as your son its best I shouldn't ask such questions. Nor do I think you should tell me. Maybe there are some things we shouldn't know. Some things we shouldn't discuss." I wasn't exactly polite.

"Daniel what happened Friday was a mistake. I got drunk. I lost control and a man I shouldn't have been with tried to take advantage of me. He tried to force himself on me. I bit his dick!" Mom just threw it out there.

Maybe she was trying to confess in some way. Maybe she just needed to get it off her chest. I know that the last thing I wanted to hear was how some asshole had his cock in her mouth, at least not from her.

The fact I already knew didn't seem to make much difference to me. I don't know if I was upset or sorry for her, or a bit jealous. I wanted to say something. I wanted to hurt her like she just did to me but I loved her and just couldn't do it.

I kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you mom. Goodnight." Was all I said. I went upstairs to my bathroom and closed the door. I took care of my grooming and turned out the light. I went to my bed and started to lie down.

Something told me I needed to check on her. I went down stairs skipping the steps I knew squeaked and stood in the hall way outside her room. I could hear her sobbing.

"Be strong. Don't give in. Still she needs you!" I said to myself.

The feeling was so strong it was almost painful. I opened the door she looked up in the dim light from the window. I crawled in behind her. She was wearing the tee shirt. Kat pushed back tight against me. She took my hand and placed it on her hip. I could feel the panties below the material from the shirt.

"You got your panties on I see?" I wasn't shocked I knew she could if she really wanted to.

"I wanted to protect you from me. I can't be trusted." Kat sobbed. That was the moment. That was the exact moment I knew our relationship would forever change. She just admitted what I had known for some time. Kat wanted me as more than just her son!

I rolled her over and kissed her like a lover. She took my hand and guided it to her breast. I squeezed before releasing it.

"I think it's a good thing you covered up. I'm not sure I'm ready for this mom, or with any woman." I whispered.

"You're not upset that I feel that way? I am your mother Daniel!" She pleaded emotionally.

"And you always will be. Regardless if we go down this path or not. I just think you are in a very emotional state and we should take this slow." I replied. She turned and faced me.

"So you ..." I took her hand and placed it on my hard throbbing cock.

"Clear enough?" I asked. We kissed one more time before I broke it off. The situation was getting out of control.

I spooned behind her she pressed back against me. Her ass pushed tight against my cock. I could feel her cheeks spread slightly so it could settle in the crease. I started to move away slightly.

"Daniel please put it back I love the way it feels on my ass." She whispered.

I moved back tight my hard cock snuggled between her cheeks. She took my hand and pulled it tight against her and guided it back to her tit.

"Goodnight Daniel. I love you!"

I dropped mom off at the office Monday before heading to work myself. At the end of the day I picked her up. Kat look tired but seemed happy she went. Tuesday was the same only I picked up Eve at the airport before picking up mom.

Eve ran into my arms giving me a big hug, we exchanged kisses on the cheek.

"Stand back let me look at you! I think you have put on a few pounds." Eve gushed. Always effervescent she made sure I was the center of her attention when we met.

"Well I must admit I have added about five pounds. Thinking of going on a diet." I teased her.

"Stop that. I have a feeling you will start filling out that radio tower of a body you have very soon!" She teased back.

"Well my coaches would be happy. Not sure about mom and the grocery bill however?" We both laughed again.

"So how is Kathryn?" Eve asked. We had reached the carousel waiting for her luggage.

"Dislocated her elbow. Bruised a bit. Probably more embarrassed than anything. She's at work right now." I explained.

The carousel started and soon after bags started to appear. Eve showed me hers and I carried them to the truck. Mom didn't get off for another hour I asked Eve if she wanted a coffee or something. She agreed we stopped at a little cafe and sat down at a table outside with our beverages.

"Daniel I need to ask you something. It's very important. I want you to be honest with me." Eve reached across and took one of my hands in both of hers. "Do you hear voices or get images in your head?"

The look alone gave her my answer.

"Yes. Sometimes I think I hear a voice. Maybe dads?" I replied. I could see a look of relief cross her face.

"I thought you might. When we talked the other day I was sure of it. Thank you for telling me the truth." She let go of my hand and took a sip. "How long has it been going on?"

"It started just after my eighteenth birthday but it has been more frequent now." I felt a weight off my shoulder as I told her. "So I'm not crazy?"

"Well we are all a bit crazy in some way but no." Eve seemed calm and relaxed as we talked about it. Almost like we were discussing the weather. "Have you told Kat about this?" Eve asked. She shifted forward in her seat

"No. no one. I wouldn't have told you but you asked." Eve settled back in her chair. I had a feeling she knew more that she was letting on.

"Daniel I would like you to keep this between the two of us for now so I can think about it. Now before we pick up Kat do you have any questions?" Eve asked.

"Just one. Does Lake Danamanski mean anything to you? I looked it up it doesn't exist. But he keeps repeating it? I was hoping it was a place from my youth I just don't remember." I explained.

"No Dan. I can't say I have ever heard of the place. Have you asked Kat about it?" Eve questioned.

"Not yet. Something about it's familiar. Like I have been there when I was a kid. You think I should?" I asked.

"Well she raised you. If anyone would know it would be her." Eve suggested. We picked up our cups and headed to mom's work. I was feeling much better knowing I wasn't alone, that I had someone I could trust to talk to.

The next two weeks flew by. Eve and I didn't get a chance to talk again here. Kat and I were scheduled to go to Florida in a couple of weeks. Eve said we could talk when I got there giving her more time to think about what was happening. While Eve was around Kat backed off a bit with her flirtatious displays.

Eve didn't stay in my room. She slept with mom. On more than one occasion I had the impression they were closer than they let on. Knowing mom had a thing with Nikki, her and Eve would be no surprise. The first time was one morning.

Kat was running late for work, something that was usually not a big deal. She was fretting over everything running around forgetting what she just asked about. Eve sat at the counter she had on a sexy pajama set and a robe that wasn't tied. She drank her coffee looking on seeming to find satisfaction Kat was so frazzled.

The next time was when we were going to dinner. They were both in the bathroom getting ready at the same time. They were both flushed. Mom explained it away saying we were in a hurry and they need to get ready quickly.

I figured they took a shower together as well. Besides we were in no hurry. There were many more small instances. I acted like I didn't notice. At times Eve went out of her way to make sure I did.

I realized the whole time Eve was there she wasn't only involved with my mother but making overtures to me as well. Call me arrogant or delusional but I persevered in school by observing every detail of my world. It was a matter of survival. School can be a very cruel place for kids like me. Eve was subtle, that was her style. I let her play her game. I even let her know I enjoyed it several times.

The day after Eve left however I was rewarded with the return of Kat's new found freedom. Nothing blatant but for some reason Kat decided that bras were for outside the house and tee shirts with panties was appropriate attire inside the house. I for one wasn't complaining. It was fun and harmless and seemed to make us both happy. We kissed often but except for some flirtatious groping we seemed to have backed off a bit physically.

Everything was going smooth. Mom and I were in Florida soaking up the sun and just hanging out with Charles and Eve. I even went golfing with Charles a couple of times. What a character. I never laughed so much in my life as when he is with his buddies. Even when most of the jokes were about me, they show no mercy. Eve and I talked again but it seemed that dad only came when I was very emotional.

Kat and Eve were less guarded when we were in Florida. Except when Charles was around they took turns taunting me. Eve had this orange bikini she only wore when I was around and Charles wasn't. Kat had a similar dark green one that had the same affect.

Then the call came. It was Nikki.

"Dan. I am sorry to call you on your vacation. I called to tell you my brother Kyle and Carlton were killed last night in a car accident." Nikki said calmly. I could tell she was holding back tears. "I just thought you might want to know. Goodbye."

"Nikki don't hang up. Please." I asked quickly.

"Ok." I heard her crying.

"I know this isn't the time for questions. I just want to say how sorry I am for you. They were great guys. My best friends. Please let me know when the services are. I would like to be there." I said.

"Dan you don't need to come home from your vacation!" Nikki sobbed.

"Nikki. Mom and I'll be there if I have to charter a plane. You going to be ok?" I asked concerned.

"No!" She said breaking down.

"I'll see you in a few days. Nikki, I'll bring Kat" I replied.

She hung up. I found Kat and told her the news. I called a few other guys they played football with. They promised to call with the details. Two days later we were back home.

I called Nikki but her mom said that she would prefer if I waited to see her until after the service. The next day we attended one service the other was the day after. We saw Nikki but she was so distraught we never had a chance to do anything but offer our condolences.

Sunday I just finished the lawn and taken a shower. With the cast now gone and the healing taking place mom was able to drive again. Kat was at the market getting groceries and some special ingredients for the dinner I was making.

A shadow was cast through the screen door. I heard a knock. It was Nikki. I walked to the door and looked at her through the screen. She looked beautiful in the dress mom had given her. I could see she was distraught. I opened the door and she flew into my arms.

"Hold me Dan. Please just hold me!" She pleaded.

I wrapped my arms around her we stood there inside the door in a quiet embrace. She felt good as she pressed against me. I had missed her and I could tell she missed me. I could feel her desire but I still couldn't give her what she wanted. Not that. Not yet. But what she needed right now was a friend. This was different. This I could give her. This I could willingly give her.

"I miss him already." She whispered.

What could I say? Nothing seemed appropriate. I just held her. I saw mom pull in the drive. She saw Nikki's car and came straight to the door. Looking in she saw us standing there.

Kat looked at me frozen in place. I could see she wanted to come in to console Nikki. She was in a dilemma and we both knew it. I could see it in her eyes as tears started flowing down her cheeks.

"Nikki. Kat is here." I whispered.

I let her go as she spun to see her on the other side of the door. I opened the door Kat stepped in she offered her hand, Nikki taking it. They stood separated each weeping. They wanted to kiss, to embrace each other, to console each other like lovers would. I decide to help them both out of this situation. I made the first move knowing they couldn't.

I kissed Nikki on the lips.

"It's ok. I know about you and mom!" I whispered. She looked at me with a questioned look. I let her know it was ok.

I then turned and kissed Kat squarely on the lips for Nikki to see. I pushed my tongue to her lips she parted them for me and took my passionate kiss for Nikki to witness. Mom looked to me with a questioned expression.

"It's ok if Nikki knows?" Kat asked.

"No more secrets ok?" I asked looking at them both.

Kat nodded then looked at Nikki. Still shocked from me kissing mom and learning their secret Nikki slowly nodded too.

"I'm going for a walk. A long walk. When I get back I'll make us all dinner. Nikki. I hope you like Italian?" Nikki stood mute. "Nikki, is Italian ok?"

"Italian would be great." She answered, looking at me still in shock. I turned to leave. The door hadn't closed when I heard them embrace.

I had only been walking about ten minutes when my phone rang.

"Dan, we're hungry!" It was Kat.

When I returned their eyes were red but dry.

Nikki was getting ready to leave about ten giving me a prolonged hug and kiss. It was the most passionate kiss we ever shared. As I went upstairs to get ready for bed Nikki and Kat were locked in a loving embrace, kissing just as passionately as I have ever seen.

From that day forward things started to change even further at our house. Not by much but there was a new openness about how we expressed our feelings about certain people in our lives.

That night I was in bed and just turned out the lights. Before I knew it Kat was on the steps and then slipping into bed with me.

"Kiss me Daniel. Kiss me now!" I rolled to my side Kat was naked!

My lips found hers and she kissed me deeply. Suddenly she grabbed my hand and placed it on her pussy. Guiding my hand she rubbed her sex. Her pussy was on fire and dripping. One then two fingers of mine were guided into the depths of her pussy. Moans filled my mouth as she urged me on.

Her hips pressed up against my hand forcing my fingers deeper. Then she did something that change the way I viewed my mother forever. Removing my fingers from her pussy she guided them lower. Lifting her legs my slick fingers slipped over her tight asshole.

"Yes. Right there. Rub me right there!" Mom begged. I dipped my fingers in her pussy again and followed the path she showed me.

"Don't stop Danny!" She moaned.

She moved her hand and I could tell she was rubbing her clit. I dipped my fingers one more time and coated her entire ass crack with her fluids.

"Oh god Daniel I've wanted you to do that forever! Please don't stop!" Her moans dripping with desire.

Mom's hips were moving up and down pushing harder. I could feel the pace picking up on her clit. I dipped my middle finger in her pussy and got it good and slick and pressed it to her asshole.

"Do it baby! Push it innnnnnn..."

I hadn't gotten past the immediate opening when she bucked my hand free and clamped her legs closed. Kat came hard. She pulled me back into a kiss hungry to have my mouth on hers. All too soon she was glowing as her breathing returned to normal. Turning she pushed her naked ass hard against my raging cock.

She took the hand I had in her pussy and placed it in her mouth licking it clean. She stroked my cock between her ass cheeks through the thin fabric of my boxers.

"Take them off I want to feel it on my ass!"

"Mom!" I protested.

"Daniel. Please?" Kat begged again.

How could she want this more than I did? I pushed my boxers down I felt her hand slick with saliva coat my cock and guide it back along the crack in her ass. Pushing back she moved her ass along my length. I was in heaven and hell at the same time. I reached around and found her tit I gripped it firmly.