4-4-5 Christmas at the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're a friend," the girl answered as though it wasn't perfectly obvious by then. "Watashi wa Tikki; hajime mashite," she said with a very polite bow.

"Derrick," I answered, holding out my hand to her, though I don't know why I bothered. As soon as she was upright again, she pressed her lips to mine, and with lips came tongue.

She disappeared behind her mess of file folders straight away, chatting, "Danny's been so frightfully busy lately with the dance. I assume that's what you're looking for him for?"

"Pretty much." While I thought Tikki was quite an eyeful, my twins were still very naked and very sweaty. Sara had her arms around Cindy's thigh like a big fluffy pillow, and both were watching me with very relaxed smiles on their faces. "Sorry for bothering you, but don't you guys have watches that..."

"I can," she interrupted, "but it's a question of availability. There are two people you don't mess with in your life: the person that dresses you, and the person that does your hair. Ah, here we are." I slid on up to see what she was looking at, and the twins each held their hands out to let their fingertips run across my arm as I walked by. "He finished most everything, but he's trying to relax for the rest of the night. I'm sorry to say, but..."

"Remember the trip that got lost for like, half a year?" Cindy said before Tikki could disappoint.

"Of course. We were all terrified," the tiny photographer answered, almost offended at the idea that she might not remember.

"Derrick was the one with Mandy who kept them fat and happy until they got found."

Instantly Tikki's attitude towards me changed. Her eyes softened and her guard dropped; I'd seen it before. "I'm sure Danny would do anything for you," she insisted. "All of us would." She flicked her watch, then she lowered her chin and I saw her lips move; I knew she'd be either talking to Danny himself or someone who knew where he was.

"He'll be here in a few hours," she said after a moment, looking back up at me. "Meanwhile, how good are you with a camera?"

"He's wonderful," Sara said gleefully. "Remember that set we showed you from the Garden party this spring?"

"That was you?" Tikki asked me in quite a bit of shock.

For the next two hours (this guy must not be too prompt) Tikki and I worked the twins over with motion cameras while they made love over and over again. Not only was she constantly commenting both my capture of angles and my creative action directing, but she was always doubling back to bump into me and my unmistakably hard cock. Whenever she looked at me, she had this huge, unabashed smile. We don't get many Japanese in this town, and I've got to say that even for an obvious half-breed like her, there was a certain charm I was suddenly wishing there was more of in my life.

Danny himself came sulking in by and by. He walked right up to me to shake my hand as though twins eating each other into a frenzy on a bed in front of him was a usual occurrence in his life. After greeting everyone (with words; he didn't seem in the mood to kiss everyone), he promptly turned around and told me he'd be waiting outside. I bid my farewells to the twins (both pulled their fingers out of their own folds and placed them in my mouth as they kissed me off together), and Tikki showed me to the door.

"I'm especially grateful for what you did," she said in the more heavy voice I'd expect from someone watching something so erotic. "I know those kids. Come 'round after the dance, yeah?" She released me after one more kiss, and suddenly I was ready to abandon the prospect of being dressed for a dance in favor of spending the remainder of the night in the company of three rather frisky women as opposed to a surly-looking, overworked man.

"You know how to ride, I assume?" he asked as he led me to the stables next door. A large horse came trotting right up to him.

"Never got the chance..."

He swore to himself, then called over a second horse with a few notes on a whistle that was dangling around his neck. "You'll be fine as long as you can hold your seat; it's not that far, and I'll lead her."

So, up I went. No saddle, bridle, or bit. I was instructed to hold fast with my thighs, but they were tired in minutes. I was allowed to hold onto my mare by her mane, but when I finally got off her after we trounced through a couple town blocks, she seemed quite glad to be rid of me. She and her companion trotted off to the back yard of the private home, and the door shut behind them.

"Look, I'm sorry if I'm putting you out... I just got informed this afternoon that I'd be taking someone, and..."

"It's fine," Danny insisted. I didn't feel quite put at ease, but at least business would be getting taken care of.

"By the way, how much will it..."

"I don't work for money," he interrupted. "Besides, from what I hear, you've earned it. Honestly, a suit is the least I can do for you." He was walking towards the door, not making it easy to strike conversation. He let himself in with a touch of his watch to the doorknob. "I'm just tired."

"This yours?"

"I live in Charlotte. A few fashion designers consult me there. Hello?"

So that's what took him so long. Poor guy finally got home after breaking his hands on work, and I probably ripped him out of bed. If I guessed right, a bed that had a woman.

Or not...

From around a corner came the most beautiful (yeah, yeah, they're all "the most beautiful" in this town) brunette. In the dim light, I could make out poofy hair that'd reach a foot above her head if it wasn't so long, and eyes of icy blue that looked hauntingly familiar. She wore a black silk robe over a black silk nightgown, and her feet were clad in red slippers with fluffy white trim that reminded me of how much I love Christmas. She had a tree and lights and the works as well, but it looked like a bachelorette's pad rather than a home for four.

She and Danny assumed a gentle embrace, though their lips locked in an effect that made my mouth water. She wasn't shy about moaning into his mouth, and he finally seemed to be enjoying himself.

"What brings you back so soon, Danny boy?" she asked in a light musical voice.

"Another one for 'the dance,'" he scoffed. I took it to mean that he had had his fill of the whole event, and I doubted he'd be attending himself.

"You want me to take care of it, baby? You must be tired..."

"Actually," I interrupted, "I don't really know what on Earth this dance is about in the first place. Can someone fill me in?"

The two glanced at me as though they'd forgotten I was in the room. "I need to prep up anyways," Danny groaned. "You can measure him." He trounced off to a door that took him down a flight of echoing stairs.

The lady smiled at me and took me by the hand. "I'm Melody," she said in a very melodic, hypnotizing voice.

"Not the Melody?"

"As far as I know; I make dresses, sound familiar?"

"I thought you'd be older, is all. You know you're quite famous around these parts?"

She grinned like she was quite used to compliments, and led me to the kitchen. "Warm enough for you?" she asked while searching through cabinets and refrigerator.

"Quite." Her home was quite homey. I even had delusions of getting fed while I was there, and I was certainly looking forward to being measured by her.

"Then strip," she commanded.

"Do what?"

"I can hardly measure you if you're wearing clothes, can I?"

What would you do if you were in a strange house and someone's woman was telling you to strip?

"Here, let me help you. So, who're you taking to the dance? Anyone I know?"

"Reoren Fraliusan," I said. She was already working off my pants, bypassing my shirt completely.

"Hmm... doesn't sound familiar. This dance is pretty special; she must really like you."

"I just live with her, is all. I rent. What's up with this dance, anyways?

She'd gotten my pants down; my shirt was covering my unrequited arousal. I had intended to save it up for the dance, but the twins had gotten to me pretty bad. This beautiful woman's breath on my legs might be all it takes. "This town pulls in huge amounts of revenue from sporting events. As you may know, the high school is in competition with Tranquil Breeze Garden, where I come from. They try to make dances and stuff to raise their appeal rather than actually raise salaries and grades. Imagine that."

"I wouldn't know," I answered.

"Turns out, Cameron kids got used to partying. Laurel U lost admissions to party schools, and we started getting parties of less favorable nature around here. In fact, the last big one had this guy's sister getting..."

"Sounds like I'm pretty famous, too."

"That was you? My my, you do get around. So with that, Laurel decided to throw this little bash. A real formal one. Code: Purple."

"What's purple?"

"White bow ties, frock coats, and top hats. Any other questions?" She had gotten my pants of with my shoes, and I helplessly let her pull my shirt and jacket off with one pull, letting me sit there in defeat with a big tent in my shorts.

"Yeah. Why do I have to take my clothes off for you to measure me?"

"You don't." She hooked her fingers into my undershorts and pulled down. I lifted up off the chair I don't know why, and there they went, and there it was. "Stand up," she ordered.

She was on her knees in front of me, and she began depressing her fingers into my legs.

"Umm... don't you need measuring tape for that?"

"Tape is for suckers," she insisted. "So, are you planning on stabbing me in the eye with that thing?"

I blushed quite well. After all, my equipment was standing up as high as could be, vibrating and bouncing with every shiver that ran through me when she touched me anywhere.

"That's not where I normally stab people with it, no," I said, but you have no idea how stupid I felt about it. Sure, if I'd said it to some sixteen-year-old, I'm sure she'd be the one blushing, but this Melody didn't seem like some giggilish girl to be easily impressed by one-liners. She raised an eyebrow at me, and I wanted to retreat into myself. It didn't help that I could see clear to her toes down her nightgown.

"Are you still in high school or something, talking to women like that?" she asked with a rather humorous grin.

"Mostly high school girls I..."

"Hush." She rose to her feet. She stood several inches shorter than me, making us strain our necks to look one-another in the eye. "It's beautiful," she whispered to me, her fingers tickling the underside of my shivering rod.

All at once, the nervousness flowed out of me, and it was replaced by anxiety. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing in bed; this grown-ass woman isn't going to fall for any of my bullshit. What was I doing there? Getting dressed, supposedly. Asking for trouble, that's all I was doing.

She did the doing for me. She leaned up on her toes to kiss me, and I actually felt my breath shaking. "Now let me show you how I felt when I heard someone took on a whole fraternity to protect his sister," she whispered in her magical voice, and with a few more sweet kisses to my lips, she began kissing her way down, down, down my chest and to my stomach. She got back on her knees, and after some lingering below my navel, I felt the hot wetness of her mouth envelop my prick.

Becky would never believe me. Melody, top dressmaker in the state, was sucking me off, and stupid me wasn't doing a thing to stop her. I wanted to tell her that I was saving up for a girl, but while I was stringing together two words to say, I felt her talented tongue tickling my engorged urethra, and great torrents of cum came shooting out of me before I knew what hit me.

She swallowed it all with enthusiasm, but she didn't look impressed. "Wow. One minute."

"Can't do a thing about it when it comes to a woman as beautiful and talented as you," I said, panting with the intensity of my orgasm.

She smirked and got to her feet. "But seriously, that was pretty fast. Something on your mind?"

"Doing a photo session with my girlfriend before I came over," I said.

"Wow; good girlfriend. I didn't mess anything up, did I?"

"What? No, not at all. She and I, we're not trying to take sex that seriously. In fact, she was with a woman."

"Weren't you and Danny coming from the studio?"

"Yeah..."

"Tikki was on the clock, weren't she?"

"Yup."

"That explains it," she said with a small laugh and a pat on my still-raging cock. "She's got an eye for art that really touches your heart. Hardly anyone in the area will touch any nude work that dosn't come from her camera."

"Like you and your dresses?"

She beamed at me in response, then told me to wait a moment while she conferred with Danny. I found a few things to chew on that my hostess had left out for me, and I amused myself with them and a few pictures laying about. Everywhere there were women of all ages with Melody, all of them wearing beautiful dresses. I assumed they were works of hers; and if so, she was quite good. I felt quite a bit more confident about her and Danny fitting me for this party.

She came back up after half an hour or so; the night was getting pretty far along. She told me everything was fine, even as she took me by my erect cock and pulled me into her bedroom.

"How do you want it?" she asked with stars in her eyes.

"I'm not quite sure. Why am I getting it in the first place?"

"You care very deeply about your sister, and that's all I need to know. All you need to know is that I'll feel very regretful if I let you leave her tomorrow morning without making love to me."

So, that's how it went.

***********

I woke up very refreshed the next morning. Danny was gone, but Melody explained that he had finished before I had (ha ha ha), which was no race, seeing as I had run her into the night after her challenge. She was quite the homemaker, putting together some rather delicious breakfast for me.

"So, where're you meeting this girl? I remember my mother telling me how a guy would come pick his date up in a limousine."

Wow, her mom must be old. "I'm not sure. Best give her a call, I think."

My fingers shook when Reo's phone rang, but she was the one to answer, "Derrick? Hi! I was afraid you hadn't got my message!"

Hearing her voice made it all worth it for sure. Melody saw me smiling and beamed at me. "Not to worry. We still on for tonight?"

"But you didn't call me last night, so I didn't have a chance to warn you about..."

"It's alright," I said with a look to Melody. "Everything's taken care of. How do... hang on."

Melody had slipped me a note; her hand slid down my pant leg as it retreated. "Umm... where do you want me to pick you up?"

"Pick me up? But..."

"Your place at brillig?"

"Umm... sure, Derrick. I'm looking forward to it."

When the connection severed, I felt happier than I had in ages. I lept up and embraced a likewise leaping Melody, and I hugged her with all the joy that had been bottling up inside me.

"I'm so happy for you," she said with a tear in her eye.

I wiped it away from her beautiful face, still a ridiculous smile on mine. "Thank you so much, Melody."

Putting her own smile aside, she shook her hair out of her face, tilted back, shut her eyes, and pursed her lips so that I could thank her properly. I did so, kissing her with a magic that was sure to spill out into the dance once I got there. She moaned and kissed me back, and in no time at all my nosy erection was poking her in the belly.

"I take it back. You really do know how to flatter a girl," she said softly. "Now, how are you planning on kissing her tonight?"

With a lopsided grin and feeling lightheaded, I plastered my mouth onto hers, letting my tongue swim around in her mouth. She fell under my spell at once, moving with me and gripping me closely. I pushed my hand into her ridiculously small black robe she had donned to match mine (though mines was more man-sized and made of actual cotton wheres hers was a film of black gossamer) and groped at her breast. My cock was pressing hard into her, letting her know what was on my mind.

When we parted, she wiped the excess slime of saliva off her mouth with (yet another) a silly grin. "Non, non, non," she insisted.

"Huh? What'd I do wrong?"

It took her a moment to recover her breath. "Hands on my waist, lover boy." I did as I was told. "Eyes locked onto mine." No problems there. "I don't want your tongue in my mouth so soon before dinner, and if you try and drill a hole into my stomach with your boner without kissing me good and long first, I'm gonna think you're thinking all the other pretty girls at the dance, comprends?"

"Completely." With a fresh start, I kissed her again, this time touching only her chin to direct her face up to receive my kiss. My hand then went back to her waist, and it stayed there for the next several minutes while I kissed her as thoroughly as I could without trying to mine for gold with my tongue.

She was hardly moaning then, so I thought I was doing something wrong, but I just kept at it, and soon enough she started whining for more. Her hips were undulating against me, but I held my ground, concentrating on kissing her. Her tongue sought me out, but I gave it only cursory touches, concentrating on loving the feel of her soft lips.

In time, I gave into her desire for a deeper kiss, and our bodies melted together. Unlike before, her body was warm all over, and I could feel her leaning on me for support. I managed to stumble over my chair and fall on my ass, but she ended up on top of me.

It took her about eight seconds to part my robe and take my cock in her hand. I opened hers as well, and after rubbing her pussy a few times, I held her by the hips to guide her over mine, and she pointed my cock into her pussy as she lowered herself onto me.

She leaned forward to kiss me, letting me thrust up into her. "How often would you say you make love opposed to just having sex or fucking?" she asked me quite sincerely as I worked my cock inside her.

"Not often enough," I answered quite honestly. The feeling was completely different from the night before. I didn't even care if I came; all I wanted was to see her face immersed in pleasure. I turned us over and thrust into her. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to keep up with how good it felt to be working with her, and that old feeling crept up in me, threatening to make an early morning of me.

To compensate, I worked slower and deeper, crushing my pelvis against her pubic bone each time. "Faster," she urged instead, and while I complied, I still made full use of my length. Her hips thrust up to meet mine in their own time, working her wet clit up like I'd hoped. "I'm gonna come," she sighed in an almost inaudible voice.

"Me too," I said as sensually as I could. The night before, she swallowed every time she got me off. I was hoping this time would be different. I thrust harder and harder into her, every motion carefully planned to bring both of us off. She was there with me, kissing me, rubbing her clit, or grabbing onto me for support.

I gripped her by the shoulder in what should've been a definitive warning, but she kept it up. The longer it went on, the more I dared to hope, and the faster my orgasm came to me, until finally it was too late to go back. That delicious calm before the storm, that ultra-tightness in the cock that says you're about to blow, but a pussy just never gets you the exact pressure at the right time as your hand can.

I kept sliding in and out of her, trying to stimulate that perfect spot, and then bam. Cum shooting out of me and into her, and that incredible feeling of indescribable pleasure coursing through every bit of me. It was in her too; my orgasm seemed to trigger hers, and the more cum I shot into her, the harder she got off. It was everything I had hoped for and more.