4-4-5 Christmas at the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that is how you should make love to your date tonight," she sighed contentedly. I held my ground mounted on her, kissing her as befits the situation.

"I don't know if she likes me like that, though," I said cautiously.

"You don't even know me," she said, "yet you just did that. Making love isn't about moving towards the next step, it's being a kind person that cares for another person. It's there no matter what your future together is, and the sex is just a celebration of that."

Hmm. Got to think about that.

"Mind if I take a shower?" I asked. "I doubt I'll win points showing up smelling like this."

"Your funeral," she giggled. "Think I'll have one too. You don't mind sharing, do you?"

"Melody?"

"Mm?"

"Don't take this the wrong way..."

"What is it?"

"You know how you said you'd regret it if we didn't make love before I left?"

"Of course."

"Well, I'd like to..."

"Again?" she asked, flabbergasted.

"No offense... it's just that I..."

"You what?"

"All night long I was dreaming about coming inside you, and now..."

"You liked that, did you?"

"Oh yeah."

"Me too."

"One more time?"

"It's just that I thought you'd be tired. And don't you have somewhere to be?"

"Not until three."

"But you've still got to get dressed, eat..."

"It's still early."

She made a sour face at me, but I leaned down to kiss her again and thrust into her anew.

"Oh, no you don't. Shower first."

But I persisted, answering the call of my deflated but not flaccid cock, and in minutes we were moving together like lovers do, all the way through half an hour, where I was fucking her from behind and ultimately coming inside her again. We showered, and I escaped without further damage.