4-5-1 Salamandy's Pad - May Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring got up and I went with her to stand beside the other two. Spring had to share kisses and touches with the other two girls, so I went behind them while I waited, touching and kissing their backs, crossing paths with Mandy's fingers as she explored them. When my own fingers got to the two girls' pussies, I found hers already buried inside them. So, down to my knees again, and licked Spring's asshole.

She was loose and sore and moaning as my tongue slid right inside her. She tasted like sex, a taste that pulled me in. She froze and groaned, absorbing the pleasure from in front and behind. The three of them above exchanged further kisses while I tongued away.

I left Spring and moved to my right to an ass that snapped to attention to receive me. I spread Marissa's cheeks apart and started flicking my tongue across her asshole in turn, and she moaned a little too. Nowhere near as much as the noisy Spring, but still. Mandy kissed her and fingered her harder as though in sync with me. Then I slid my finger up Spring's bottom just to feel Mandy's working in her pussy.

For a while, I stuck to going back and forth between the two delicious assholes, always encouraged by Mandy's quickening fingers and kissing noises coming from above. I only stopped when a third gasping voice began to drown out the first two.

Once on my feet, I saw both of Mandy's nipples stuck between sets of teeth and her pussy being plundered by two unrelated fingers. Despite sucking Mandy's nipples and fingering her quite roughly, the two girls squared up to present their pussies to my stiff cock when they saw I'd gotten to my feet. Mandy looked at me quite lustily, but she was otherwise unchanged and still fingering both girls. I kissed her then, sharing the plunder of my tongue with her since she wouldn't let me analinguise her. Marissa rose to kiss our faces for a turn while Spring switched to the abandoned nipple and pinched one with her other fingers.

I had to back off so Spring could reach Marissa's nipples with her searching tongue, and Marissa started occupying Mandy's mouth after kissing me shortly. So I backed up and pushed my fingers back up their assholes. It was rather mesmerizing to watch the two girls take the two fingers each and kiss each other in mutual harmony. Mandy added to their pleasure by pushing her fingers into their mouths, Marissa to taste Spring and Spring Marissa. I copied, and Mandy and I watched them taste each other's assholes on my fingers with the same heavy-lidded passion.

Next the girls pulled their fingers out of Mandy, Spring putting hers into Marissa's mouth. It was well-received, for Marissa began sinking to the floor, descending down and down Mandy's hard body, leaving a trail of kisses from her breast to her pussy. My mouth began to water, perhaps for the other taste of Mandy, but Marissa put her finger not into my mouth or even Spring's but Mandy's, and Mandy moaned as she tasted herself. Marissa began licking her between her legs then, making Mandy's moans increase. No one can resist Marissa's tongue.

Spring continued wiggling her ass against my cock as she and I shared kisses with each other and with Mandy. Mandy gazed into my eyes as I fondled my cock and Spring's pussy, but closed them to enjoy Marissa's magic tongue. Again I was strewn with jealousy, now that Mandy didn't seem to care that I was about to get it on with her roommate instead of her. Spring even went so far as to prop herself against the wall on either side of Mandy, leaning against her face to be ready for me.

Driven by unsatisfied lust for passion, I turned Spring instead against the wall besides Mandy and kissed her exclusively. I pulled her leg up and held it in my arm, opening her up to my cock. I didn't normally kiss her like that, so she was quite flustered and quite anxious for me. Even as I put my cock up to her waiting hole, I turned from her to look to Mandy.

She was watching me with that deadpan expression speaking neither of disapproval or excitement. If there was any pleasure on her face, it was from the girl between her legs, like I wasn't even there. So I stared back at her as I began to push my cock into her blonde roommate. Only when I was buried inside and enjoying myself too much did I look away.

Spring kissed me passionately and begged me to fuck her, which I did. We were kissing and grinding together, moaning as loudly as Mandy. Then I looked at Mandy again, and again she was staring at me. Somehow I felt a little self-satisfied that I was getting the nice romantic fuck I'd wanted, and right in front of her. Then she bit back.

"Shit, I'm sorry," she said to Spring who had turned to kiss her shoulder.

"What for?" Spring moaned though it couldn't be more obvious that she hadn't a care in the world at that moment.

"I never got around to cleaning his dick. He just fucked you in the ass, right?"

"God damnit!" Spring then cussed in genuine anger. It was directed at Salamandy who was just that inconsiderate, if usually with other people's things.

"I'm sorry, baby," Mandy quickly apologized, turning to nuzzle Spring's ear. After some kisses there and more on her neck, Spring started kissing her back. I felt Mandy's body, big tits especially, and caressed Marissa's head too though Mandy had still been holding her there. Then Mandy began coming, suspiciously close to her jab to her roommate. Marissa kept up the speed with her tongue and the two or three fingers she'd been using for a while now. I think I was sucking her tits or something, wanting to see her come harder.

Mandy panted as her orgasm finished, and Marissa got to her feet to share a victory kiss with her victim while presenting her fingers to we two observers. It was aggravating to taste Mandy, who tasted downright strong amidst the plentiful odors, getting off so fancy free. It only made me fuck Spring harder though she be an innocent bystander. Actually, tasting Mandy with Spring spurred me forward unexpectedly.

"I'm gonna come," I moaned. Mandy was already leaving the shower with nothing more than a small peck on the lips for me though she shared tongue with Spring on her way out. Marissa at least was back on her knees again to take my cock from Spring so she could bring me to orgasm with her mouth. She didn't have Spring's skills, but it didn't matter since I was so close. I clenched my eyes shut and my fingers in her hair, slamming against her throat until cum came exploding into Marissa's face.

She hopped up real quick to kiss Spring so they could share it. Weird. My first impressions about Spring hadn't changed since living with her, and I just can't warm up to the idea of her being so friendly with Marissa. They're just too different. Oh well.

"Someone wanna pass the soap?" Marissa asked. Spring was still a panting mess.

I was forgotten for the moment, and thankfully so. Why am I so hung up on Mandy? When she got out the shower, it was like all that big sex just deflated along with her. Come to think of it, sex with her roommates never really struck anywhere near as much note as after it was over or during when she walked in, if she happened to walk in. These near-misses when we make each other come but she denies me sex-sex, I can hardly enjoy my other, more willing, companions.

"Hey, let me take care of that," Marissa said.

Hardly, but still. I'd been stroking myself off amidst my reverie of my twisted girlfriend. Marissa got back down on her knees (comfortable squishy shower floor, in case you're wondering) to do with her throat what my hand was doing.

Spring, still panting, said, "I think I need to lie down."

"Okay," I agreed. But rather than let her out of the shower, I had her drop onto her back right there on the shower floor. Marissa gratefully settled over her face and sought out rare tongue between her eager folds. Marissa's always up to put her face on someone's crotch, but Spring isn't, especially with Marissa. Hmm.

After letting Marissa suck me off to hardness again, I had her turn and bend over so that her face was caught between Spring's legs. Before Spring could begin shouting out abuse to the charitable Marissa, I plunged my dick into Marissa's pussy with new hardness. Mandy aside, it felt damn good to just bend a girl over and fuck her for as long as I pleased.

Marissa had no complaints, nor did Spring. In fact, she sucked me off when I took breaks with Marissa and ate her out as long as I was doing neither. But a "please, fuck me," from Marissa made me took pity and give my dick back to her. After many hard thrusts, she seemed satisfied with an orgasm here or there, more invisible than Spring's or Mandy's would be. Then I got Spring to suck me off again so I could enjoy the contrast of her throat to Marissa's pussy.

Then I wanted to watch Spring eating out Marissa again, so I held back and watched. Then I wanted to feel even more contrast. "Not again!" Marissa whined more in surprise than reluctance when she felt my cock pressing against her asshole.

"Shut up, filthy fucking slut bitch," Spring cursed in her usual fare and locked her legs around Marissa's head to keep her mouth plastered over her pussy, where it belonged. I sighed and pushed forward, feeling Marissa's tight asshole squeezing around my cock. Spring shouted out helplessly against an exploding orgasm, seeing Marissa abused helping her out as much as her tongue.

Now I got to have Spring feasting on Marissa and still doing some fucking. Once in a while I would stop, buried deep inside Marissa and making her shout, standing on the edge of yet another orgasm. Spring would suck hardily on my balls at those times. I miss that feeling; I wish girls were more prone to ball-sucking.

When my dick got to feeling so good that I couldn't move an inch one way or another in Marissa's butt, I pulled it out completely, preferring some head to tail. "Suck it," I told Spring who had clamped shut.

"Make her do it," she said.

"I think I just may," I agreed. I took hold of Marissa's hair then and (gently) pulled to get her to pivot at the waist until her open mouth was in range of my cock.

"That's right, suck that dirty cock, bitch," Spring coached, herself writhing on the ground since Marissa was still fingering her pretty hard even while sucking me off. I shoved Marissa's face back between Spring's legs and forced my dick back up her asshole for many more powerful thrusts. Then out, and still Spring's mouth was clamped firmly shut.

I pinched her nose shut, and she struggled; but with Marissa pinning her down, she had nowhere to go. She gave in, opening wide to gasp for breath, and I forced my entire dick mercilessly down her throat. I do love it in there; it makes up for never seeing Bill's sister as much as I wanted. Marissa seemed to like it to, usually on the bottom of the sex chain when Spring was in the room. She liked it more when I resumed fucking her in the ass.

"I'm gonna come," I remarked at long last. It had been a beautiful experience, but enough was enough. Spring was now furiously molesting Marissa's pussy to make damn sure she got off hard when I did, and she wasn't disappointed. Even as I started shooting off a huge load into Marissa's asshole, she screamed with the depth and pulsations of my cock along with the fanatic sucking and fingering Spring applied from below.

All three of us panted with whatever it is tired people have after hard sex. Even Marissa was for once too tired to eat Spring out, instead using her pussy for a pillow while she caught her breath.

I slid my soft dick out of Marissa finally. Now Spring couldn't seem to keep her mouth shut when she saw my cum leaking out. She drank it up as it leaked out of Marissa's spasming asshole, but she was looking up expectantly at my cock, even leaning up and licking it.

Instead of giving it to her, I told her, "Lick her asshole." She complied urgently if a bit slovenly. But before her extended tongue could touch the cum-soaked rectum, she squinted as she always does when the pleasure is too much to hold inside. Marissa thought I had been talking to her, so of course she had spread Spring's legs wide open and plunged her tongue up her ass.

Still I gently cradled Spring's head up the last inch so that her tongue could slide up Marissa's backside in turn. Both moaned and licked and gulped as contractions squeezed cum into mouths, and the only pause in the noise was gulping.

I shuffled around to the other side during. Marissa hitched herself upright onto Spring's face at my approach and put a finger right up Spring's ass when she saw me stroking my half-up cock. But when she pulled it out and spread the hole open, I was aiming instead for Spring's pussy. Marissa then leaned down to suck it clean (rather nice of her), but I shook my head. Her eyes widened when she saw me put my cockhead to Spring's pussy and begin entering her.

I ensconced my position between Spring's legs at Marissa's invitation of pulling her knees up to her sides to tilt Spring's groin up at me. With good angle, I began plunging, soft cock or not. Marissa and I started making out and touching, so she lifted her hips and settled them back down so her pussy was plastered over Spring's place. We both played with Spring's tits or just her when I bent over to suck hers. Slowly I fucked Spring so she could retain enough of her senses to lick Marissa like her had done to she.

I pulled Marissa back down onto Spring to give her my cock. She sucked it hard, loving the taste of Spring on it and using that magical tongue on me. She started fingering Spring during, and spread her pussy open when I brought my dick back. This time, I did go for her asshole.

"Not again," Spring moaned as she took a good chunk of my length in one go. But she didn't complain, and she didn't stop eating out Marissa. I squeezed the rest of my dick inside and just for fun reached behind Marissa and stuck a finger in her ass.

Both girls moaned of my penetration and pinching of their nipples and I had a ball of a time enjoying Spring's butt again. Marissa had herself a pretty good orgasm as I fingered her since her butthole started gripping down on me like crazy. I slipped my finger out and put it into her mouth while she was in her daze, and she sucked it without the slightest bit of resistance. Then I pulled her face down again and she opened wide when I pulled my cock out of Spring's asshole.

She started sucking, and Spring moaned, "Fucking bitch," somewhat weakly. Marissa shut her up by eating her out frantically, leaving me with Spring's asshole once more. For a few minutes, the two of us ravaged her from front and behind. Then I nudged Marissa's face out of my way with my cock, which she licked as I pressed it back into Spring's pussy. She kept on licking her clit, but couldn't do much since I was soon slamming my way to oblivion.

Having come so many times already, I was set to fuck hither and yawn for quite a while. After having Spring's pussy, I made Marissa gag on my cock. Then Spring's pussy, then her asshole. Then Marissa's mouth again, then Spring's ass, followed by her pussy. After sucking off the addicting flavors yet again, Marissa leaned back on Spring's face and ground her pussy against her hard until she came with a yelp.

She fell to the side, dead tired. She pulled Spring up by the hair towards me just as I was changing from Spring's pussy to her butt. After squeezing deep into her ass, I pulled my cock out and let Marissa do the rest. Spring sucked on me obediently for as long as Marissa made her, then laid back down to take more of my cock.

Marissa it seems was ready for some cock of her own by the way she mounted Spring with her ass pointed at me. After giving it to Spring for a while, I filled up Marissa again and filled the shower with her moans. I had to push her head down to get her kissing Spring again, and from there it was a conglomeration of them sucking each other's tits and kissing and biting as I had my way with their four holes. Sometimes straight up and down the list, others from one pussy to the other and one asshole to another, then especially from Spring's ass to Marissa's pussy and then the other way around. It was fucking neato.

After I started getting serious, slamming hard into whichever hole twenty-odd times before changing to another one, I found myself getting close. I was buried in Spring's snatch, calling out, "I'm gonna come," and what not.

"Uh uh," Spring protested as she always does. Marissa pinched her nipples and bit her lip and whichever to get her to shut up, and I started fucking harder.

"Fuck you, Derrick," Spring pronounced with more vigor, "not in my pussy!"

"Both of you just get on your knees."

Huh? I didn't say that. The three of us saw Kim standing there with a motion camera in one hand and her other hand between her naked legs. She had to pull me to my feet since I was sitting there like a dumbass, and she had to get the two girls to their knees in front of me. She started jerking me off instead of herself, and kissed me eagerly, pointing my cock at her roommates' faces and keeping the camera close on the action.

I spurted healthy amounts on the two, who started kissing each other and all the usual when they want more cum than they got. Kim bent double and started sucking me off, handing me the camera. She was naked, so she stepped right into the shower and got busy.

The two girls were however too damn tired and my cock was going nowhere fast. Too bad for Kim; she started jilling off again, standing right in front of me and jutting her hips forward in front of the camera. When the girls saw her pleasuring herself, they at least tried to go to action. Kim ended up on the floor leaned up against a wall with Marissa between her spread legs and Spring humping against her face. I was in the background with my cock in one hand and the camera in the other.

"Are you ever gonna get that thing up?" Kim asked me with a bit of disappointment. Stupid question. It got up all on its own time, only after I made certain she got full enjoyment out of both girls both ways. Then they propped her up against the wall with her ass sticking out, Marissa getting down in front of her and Spring from behind.

Kim reveled in the two tongues playing in her pussy, then at Spring pulling back to her asshole. I had to get some too. I got down to my knees and, you guessed it, started eating out her ass. Good day for ass, which is rare in this house. I only pulled away since I'd rather let a girl do it, though it was just as fun watching Spring and Marissa kissing, which I took advantage of my fingering Kim's ass.

"I want it in my pussy," she complained.

"Don't worry, you'll get it," Spring grunted. Her tongue flicked at my finger, demanding entrance. I pulled my finger out and slipped it into her mouth; she sucked it a bit, then fit her tongue up Kim's ass again.

At last, it was time for my dick. Barring too many details because I was quite tired, I fucked Kim from behind (her pussy, like she wanted), to many many fruitful orgasms. It got to be a bit more than she'd been expecting, and after her fifth she began losing strength in her knees. Only then did I move to violate her asshole.

"Goddammit," she pouted weakly as she felt me invading her, too weak to do anything about it. She whimpered in pain but she was so warmed up that I slid inside her with even less difficulty than the two girls before her. They, speaking of them, made her stay on her feet when she wanted to crumple to the floor to let me take her from above. So up she stayed, getting kissed by one girl and eaten out by another.

When Marissa took her turn eating her pussy, still with me fucking her up the ass, she came one more exploding time and absolutely fell to the floor. I went with her and pitilessly rammed her from behind, not stopping until I came for the eight or something time.