4-5-1 Salamandy's Pad - May Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she wanted to kiss May, then taste her, so I switched to licking Spring, then kissed her a little, even put my dick back in her pussy for a minute. That was until Lorna came up, saying, "Man, they both taste the same."

She popped a set of fingers in my mouth, having been fingering them both off and on the entire time. I agreed, and went back over to May to let Lorna continue with Spring. I plunged my fingers inside, just making sure I didn't rip her apart with my dick, which I had a mind to shove in her gaping mouth. Spring nudged her aside, and showed her how she could deep-throat me. May tried again, and did pretty damn well.

I lowered back down and began fucking her once more, and she started coming, shoulder-to-shoulder with her cousin who got to come on Lorna's tongue like she wanted.

"Switch," Lorna called after a while before I could get so deep into things that I started coming. Her mouth came over, and I just had to fill it with my cock. She gulped in surprise, and I thrust home. She's throated my cock before, but only a few times, and only for a second before she begins some serious retching. I held there for as long as I could before flipping her onto her back and diving into her pussy.

I rode her face to keep her in place as I ate her out. Needing to breathe, she asked very kindly if I would just fuck her instead. That I did, and she invited May to sit on her face. Spring just watched and jilled off I think, at least until Lorna got her to take a turn. That went on for quite a while, down to Spring coming yet again on Lorna's mouth to give May another turn. On and on I fucked Lorna, remembering when we started that night and how she was needing it good and hard for a while since she'd been a few days without. So I kept fucking her, harder and harder until she couldn't eat out her chosen girl anymore.

At last, I was ready to come. I held myself deep inside Lorna for as long as I could (which is a while since I'm fairly good at this by now), setting off a huge orgasm in her when she felt my cock swelling inside her. I swear she was ready to cry when I pulled it out, crossed purposes in wanting me to come inside her but knowing she couldn't let that happen. I stroked myself off to finish, and covered May and Lorna in it.

May, unfamiliar with post-sex in this house, drifted back a bit to allow Lorna some air. Spring attacked with her tongue, licking up all the goodness I deposited on Lorna and kissing her deeply, finishing off by sucking my dick clean of cum.

"I needed that," Lorna sighed in utter content, then she was still, ready to drift off to sleep.

"I need a shower," May mentioned.

"Come on," I smirked. I took her and her cousin by the hand, both worked up and not fucked enough to fall asleep.

I led them both into the shower and began kissing them both one after the other after turning on the water. They kissed back and rinsed off; but with little else to look at besides me, they began looking at each other, regarding each other, sizing each other up. I handed them both washcloths and soap and set them to cleaning.

They mostly occupied themselves with cleaning me, but I focused on one of them and mostly made the one help me. May was first, getting her front done as Spring got her back. And along her arms, and so on, and both of us kneeling down to do her legs. They kept looking at each other with uncertainty yet still taking turns kissing me, patiently, and fondling my cock.

We got most of Spring washed off too, though they'd avoided each other's private parts, so so did I. Then I lathered up Spring's hands well, took away her washcloth, and faced her to her cousin. She stepped forward, slowly, raising her hands to her cousin's body, rubbing her gently. Then she had to point them to the only place that wasn't soaped up yet. Taking a breath, she lowered on hand between her cousin's leg and began rubbing her softly.

May closed her eyes and breathed softly out of her open mouth, resting her head on her cousin's shoulder. Spring gathered up a bit more courage and began rubbing her cousin's ass with her other hand. Nothing fancy, just sliding her fingers between ass cheeks and pussy lips for a few seconds.

Spring was steaming hot by the time she backed off and was staring boldly at her cousin now. My cock was staring boldly at whomever cared to look at it. I took May's hands just like I did Springs, lather them up, and then moved May up to Spring. Her method was to embrace her cousin, rubbing her ass too and then her pussy after a while. I moved away from the water, letting them touch each other soap-free.

They explored for a while, touching care-free parts of each other's bodies, glancing now and then on hardened nipples and fondling each other's pussies a bit, and staring at each other with curious smiles on their faces. I was back beside them, still kissing each of them in turn and having the necessary hard dick to fulfill their heterosexual needs to keep their hearts beating.

They hadn't kissed yet, but I could feel it coming by the way they kissed me more intently and stared at each other with growing interest.

"So," I said, a blonde in either nook of my arms in Spring's bed, "any sisters anyone needs to tell me about?"

Spring laughs and jabs at my side, but May says, "I have a sister; why?"

"Don't listen to him," Spring interrupts. "He's just in love with his own sister."

"Oh, really?" May asks. Now that her arousals have been thoroughly sated, she regains some of her spunk that is the honored guest and I'm the house boy-toy.

"She lies," I insist. I'm in love with Mandy. Did I just say that? No, I thought it. Just as bad.

"What about it?" May presses.

"Just this," I demonstrate. We're all naked, the two girls nearly wrapped around me, knees meeting in the middle. Only a little push on the backs of their heads is needed to get them close enough, and they start kissing each others lips softly as is appropriate for the twilight of a really hot fuck. They tried parting at a natural moment, but I held them together. Neither objected, and shortly engaged with more open mouths and forward tongues that met and joined.

"Forget about it," Spring said when I finally did let them part. She had been petting my limp cock on and off since we got into bed, but now she was gripping it firmly, forcing blood to the head.

"Forget about what?" clueless May asked.

"Exactly."

I growled a warning at Spring for cutting me off before I could make a sale.

"Yeah, yeah, I know," she griped with a grin, and she initiated another kiss with her cousin before I could think to get her to do something else. With everyone out-fucked, they had time to explore their kiss for as long as they wanted.

*

Notes,

Wow, I can't spell. I honestly thought this chapter got rejected because my voluntary bastardization of the English language had just gone too far until I popped it open and hit the old F7. If it were possible for SpellCheck to laugh at a person, yeah.

It did however inspire me to take a second go at finding myself an editor. Editors are good people. They tell you that you suck at writing, laugh at you for all the mistakes you make, and somewhere along the journey you learn to write better. You may even get the courage/inspiration you need to finish one of your stories ffs and that's something I sorely lack.

I really didn't mean for this next chapter in Derrick's life to be like two days of nonstop sex, really I didn't. I just get to writing and things happen. When I took a step back and looked at the sixty or seventy thousand words I'd did, I'd gotten about one week of canon written; the last series spanned from March to Christmas. Isn't that something?

There's always the next five chapters for Derrick to actually do stuff like go outside and work or something.