4-5-1 Salamandy's Pad - May Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dibs," Marissa said. We'd all unpile into someone's bed after we dried off, and she preferred hers. She liked having groups in her bed; it's why she got such a big bed.

****

I was so fucked out by the time we all got into Marissa's bed, there was nothing but sleep for me. Kim, who hadn't gotten as much, treated us to a few kibbles to tide us over since we hadn't eaten breakfast, but there was mostly sleep. Only next morning did I bother propping myself up on my elbows to complain.

"Why's the darn curtain open?"

"Huh? Is it morning already?"

Waking up hurt after such delicious sex-induced sleep. Marissa immediately complained of a pain in her back in the form of my painful morning wood. Spring was on my other side, rousing up to her elbows as well. She looked so beautiful with her blonde morning hair framing her face and her boobs looking so ripe on her chest. I kissed her and felt her tits like she was mine. Then Marissa was getting up, and I did the same with her.

She rolled over to give me more access to her body. "Suck me off," I told the neglected Spring.

"Can't today," she yawned. I almost raised an eyebrow. I haven't heard anyone turn me down much. I don't ask much, but still. "My cousin's coming over for a few days."

My cock finished hardening at the notion. "Girl?" I checked.

"Yep. Where's Kimmy?"

"Got up sometime last night and went to her own bed," Marissa explained. Spring got up to find some underwear, and still Marissa was prepared to offer me her attention. Too bad I was put by the effect of one of the girls not putting out. I just got up too.

It was almost depressing. Mandy was her normal self, or probably would have been if she weren't off at school. I could imagine her not caring one way or another if there was another girl in the house for me to seduce, and it nagged at me. Actually, nothing else seemed to matter to me. Kim and Marissa who were on their second day off of the week were interesting distractions, but neither warming up to me too much on account of being so sore. I figured I'd get up and go.

When I got back, it was lateish. Late lateish. The girls were all in their beds, their own beds, where they mostly slept if I wasn't there to rearrange things. I found Mandy in her bed, and I crawled into my place beside her. For all her nonchalance, she still stayed on one side of her bed ever since we started sleeping together out of necessity last year. It was that reliable comfort and her warm, naked body against mine that kept down nasty thoughts that she wasn't very nice. I really can't do without her.

The next morning, I was cramped from too much exercise and not enough stretching. I practically limped my way into the bathroom.

"Uhh... hi," a new girl giggled. And a second giggle from someone else. Spring in her underwear and another blonde likewise wearing panties and a bra with her hair bundled up out of the way quite unfashionably and a toothbrush sticking out of her mouth.

Their giggling made me think right to my cock, and of course it was hanging out of my boxers like the next coming was coming. I slid it back in and shrugged my apology, then walked right into the bathroom. The new girl's nervousness betrayed her despite Spring and I giving no flinch of unusuality at me pulling my dick out to spray into the toilet behind the shower.

When I got back to the sink, the two blondes were done brushing their teeth and taking a bit too long to dry their mouths. Then Spring said, "Derrick, this is my cousin that I told you about. May, this is Sally's boyfriend."

May grinned a bathroom grin and allowed me to shake her hand somewhat intimately. Beyond that, I ignored her and went about my business. I think it's funny.

I went out again for work or something or maybe Mandy wanted me on her day off. Back home, Spring had taken May out and they didn't come home that night. They didn't even get back until the next evening, which I had to hear about from Marissa who had called me up from wherever I was to ask whether I'd be home since she had it in mind to make dinner and wanted to know whether I'd be there to eat it.

"No, got plans," I sighed. I hate getting out of bed and I hate having more economically feasible things to do than sitting around a house full of mostly-naked sex-induced young women. Who are mostly older than I am.

I got home like midnight, and again everyone was asleep except for Lorna who was starting her weekend and enjoying being able to stay up late. Since I was working the next day, I could only greet her briefly on my way to Mandy's bed.

I passed Spring's room, and this time the door was cracked open instead of shut like earlier. Intrigued, I poked my head around. Sequined tops and short skirts and clunky shoes or high heels laid out a path to the bed, where both blondes were fast asleep. What the fuck had they been doing dressed like that that they'd gotten back and asleep by midnight? I smelled the air, but it didn't have Spring's perfume-assisted scent that usually accompanies her arousal. Pity. I was starting to judge my days based on seeing her with her newly arrived cousin and whether I was going to spend any time around them.

I just got into bed with Mandy, who was also asleep.

Morning again, and pissing in the toilet again. No one coming in at the time, so either early days or late days for everyone else. No one at the breakfast table. I ate alone, and I left.

And got back. God, life can be annoying sometimes. This time, though, I wasn't alone. Lorna offered me a space under her blanket and a fresh plate of goodies the moment I walked through the door so I could join her in her movie. On the other couch, goodness knows, Spring and her cousin May were likewise blanketed up and watching.

Lorna poured the wine, and the chatting began.

"So, I haven't seen much of you," May said to me.

"And a great pity; I'm a very interesting person," I said.

She smiled and sipped her wine. We talked back and forth a bit without interruption from the movie or the other two girls. I learned she was a normal girl that went to college hundreds of miles away and forced herself to visit her family once she got old enough to arrange her own trips. I nodded like I cared and drank my own wine to encourage her to drink more.

When we were done talking (or shushed by Lorna), we settled back in and watched the movie. Some action/romance nonsense. There was sex and violence, and the lights were out. Lorna and I hadn't fooled around in a while, so she started squirming as the on-screen action got hot and she felt my boner taking form against her ass. She snuck in kisses with me here or there, trying to keep quiet. I felt her round tits over her shirt with a bit less reservation since that didn't make as much noise.

We both kept stealing glances at the cousins on the other couch. We must have looked like idiots, trying to make out in secret like sixteen-year-olds with a guest three feet away. We did it anyway, starting every sentence with "we".

She pulled her shirt open on one of my hand's trips down to her legs to invite me up inside. Her breast in her bra felt twice as good, and she got twice as noisy with little chirps here and there. It got worse when she pulled her underwire up to get my hand on nothing but bare flesh. It was disorienting since her nipples don't protrude or harden in the slightest; there's little more than a distinct circle of softness somewhere in the middle.

Lorna stifled another moan as I caressed one of her nipples (at least I'm pretty sure it was) and reached behind her to fondle my prick through my pants. "Take it out," she whispered. I glanced next door again to see if anyone was watching. May have been; I wanted to get my dick wet either way. She circled her fingers around my cock and started stroking softly.

"Derrick!"

"Huh?" I snatched my hands away and looked over at Spring. She and May were staring at me expectantly, and I'd just made a fool of myself.

"Stick around Friday to help Sally pick up the keg and stuff, yeah?" Spring said, sounding like she was repeating herself.

"Keg? What keg? What for?"

"For the party we're throwing for May?"

"You're throwing a party for May?"

"I just said, 'I wanna have a party while May's still here'. Sally takes someone to get stuff because she drives and you're going this time because you're a boy. Got that?"

"Sure," I said. The two blondes settled back into the movie and I shrunk into my shell. I didn't bother trying to feel up Lorna anymore despite her protests. She ended up pulling me off to bed before the movie ended and with her apologies to the present company. My pants didn't make it into her room.

She didn't say anything as she closed us in her room, just wrapped her arms around me and locked her lips onto mine. I just as soon embraced her back. We were many minutes getting our jollies off touching each other, mostly her hands on my prick and me groping her tits.

Our impatience got the better of us, so onto the bed we went. She was wearing little that got in my way, and off that went. She was naked, and all she had to do was pull my shirt of to make me match, and she was so wet that I sunk in post-haste. "Yes," she hissed, "make love to me."

"Can I come in you, then?" I asked, hopeful.

"No..."

Goddammit! Fucking Becky ruining shit for me again! It was bad enough Lorna had (allegedly) got knocked up already. She was my best bet, or Kimberly after her, but no. All of them were on guard after Becky showed up with... nevermind.

"Just fuck me, Derrick," she said, "I wanna taste your cum."

So, I fucked her. Or made love to her, or whatever she calls it. I haven't worked out the difference yet. Something about how much I kiss her or look into her eyes or something. Since she enjoys sex for sex's sake the most out of the five and is the least judgmental about it, I'm quite obliging in my thrusts. And then...

"Ohmygod! I'm so sorry!"

Stupid May was peering in through the door. If she hadn't said anything, neither of us would've noticed her.

"That's okay, come in," Lorna invited. She and I were quickly parted and demurely covered under the covers. She patted a seat at her side on the bed, and May plunked herself down.

There were those few awkward moments. "Derrick, aren't you with Sally?" Lorna and I had been kissing pretty heavily and I'd been pounding her deep enough to make her moan her roommates awake.

"Uhh... yes?" I answered as though I couldn't decide which textbook answer would best represent my individual situation.

"Then why..."

"Sally's... nice enough to let us borrow her man," Lorna said on teetering edge, also not knowing what to say.

May didn't buy it. "She doesn't know, does she?"

Now Lorna felt cornered. She can talk fast, so she did in this instance: "What she doesn't know doesn't hurt her, right?" Her hand under the cover sought me out, and she started stroking me up with the excitement of getting caught.

May raised her eyebrow, then she grinned a little wickedly. "That's what my boyfriend says."

Lorna was getting even more interested, and so stroked me a bit faster. "You have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, that's how we met, at a party, he said to me, 'What she doesn't know won't hurt her.' He was talking about his girlfriend."

"And you started dating him?"

"He's probably off screwing some other girl right now. That's the kind of person he is, right?"

Lorna pouted and looked at me, saying, "Derrick, that isn't right, is it? That her boyfriend cheats on her?"

"Yeah, Derrick," May asked me, creeping onto the bed, "do you think it's fair that my boyfriend's cheating on me?"

"Uhh..." Those damn pop quizzes again. "Depends on what's fair."

"Okay, what exactly would be fair? If he's cheating on me..."

She left the end of the sentence dangling somewhere in hyperspace for my lower-brain to process amongst the various accouterments of tits and pussy it was otherwise occupied with. "...Then you should... cheat on him?"

"What a great idea!" Lorna said excitedly. Her hand was gripping my cock firmly and tugging up and down on it with certainty that things were getting interesting.

"Alright, Derrick," May continued, "how should I cheat on my boyfriend?" She'd drawn herself practically into my lap. Somehow Lorna was manipulating my brain with her hand secretly despite the encrusting oncommer. I looked quizzically at her, but she looked back at me patiently, waiting.

"Will you help me cheat on my boyfriend?" she asked.

"I'm... uhh... not sure... uhh... how..."

"Come on," she coaxed, "you're already cheating on your girlfriend, right?"

"Huh? Oh, that thing Lorna and I were doing, I... uhh... huh? Me?"

"My boyfriend's cheating on me," she said, now in a husky whisper, crawling up to me. One of her hands dropped right in my lap where Lorna was stroking me off. "It's not fair unless you fuck me, right?"

I was falling under the spell of her suddenly adult aroma. She'd taken me by surprise, and I was about to give her whatever she wanted whatever I had to say about it. "I guess," was all I could say.

"Fuck me," she repeated. She held back inches away from me, waiting only for me to move forward. I did, latching onto her lips. In that moment, I had regained power in my brain. I pulled her close and assaulted her with my tongue, heading for her tits in the earliest moments.

After she and I kissed, a grinning Lorna nudged her nose in to remind our guest that there were three people in the bed. May allowed Lorna to kiss her lips, and I watched happily. Once the three of us were established, Lorna started to move, letting covers fall off since we were all gonna be naked together anyway.

May was here for me, so she switched back to me, leaving Lorna to nuzzle into her neck and feel our bodies as we resumed kissing. More movement, more shuffling, and blankets slipping further down. My cock bulged out, and May cleared the rest away to grab hold of it. I kissed her neck, Lorna did to, and May gasped. Hopefully from my size as well as the touching.

I kissed down her neck onto her shirt and then right over her tits, leaving no error about my mission. She let me pull her shirt up over her head, and fuck! Bullshit bra that puts on airs. She knows how to make her tits look big, but she's a small-leaguer. God, this is frustrating! Mandy isn't so... no, useless thinking about that.

But I am, even as I start kissing May's lips again while Lorna takes her bra off. Cupping the small breasts, I remember how full my hands felt with Mandy's, how she practically begs for me to suck them when we fool around.

Oh yeah, May. She likes it when I kiss her tits too, so much that she leans over and gives me a few sucks on my dick after a few more kisses. Lorna grins and kisses me again, reminding me that I'm not done with her.

"Don't worry, there'll be enough for you," I assured her.

"Oh yeah?" she challenged.

"What is it?" May asked when she saw us squaring off. Lorna was grinning with self-satisfaction while I was glaring at her for questioning my manhood.

"Go on, tell her what happened the day before she got here," I suggested.

"Well?" May asked Lorna curiously, eyes bright with curiosity.

"I wasn't here," Lorna said, "but I heard..."

"...Three of us were unconscious for over twelve hours," Spring finished from the door.

"Oh, hey," May greeted. "Really?"

"That thing you've got in your hand is dangerous," Spring confirmed, now walking over and getting onto the bed. May's eyes opened wide in greedy delight, watching closely her cousin sit down next to her and wrap her hand over my jolly john goodness over hers. "But we do our best, don't we, Lorn?"

"We sure do, Spring," Lorna agreed. She and May watched Spring kiss me boldly on the lips. Lorna then gently took hold of May's chin and guided her back into a kiss of their own, much more involved this time to give me and Spring a few minutes.

As I kissed and caressed Spring, she manipulated my cock a bit, also gently touching her cousin's hand still on my cock, grabbing it and pulling it up and down along my shaft before wrapping her arms fully around me. With her arms up around my neck, I reached under her sweater and fondled her breasts. She was soon moaning, which was matched by May when Lorna started sucking her tits.

Lorna caressed the newcomer from head to toe, down her arm and then my cock, and briefly into May's bottoms. Then she got up all out from under the covers, showing her naked body to the guest, and laid her flat on the bed to persist in making out with her. May's hand got dislodged from me, allowing Spring to cover me with her body in turn and grind.

By the time Spring and I got our sway on and were ready for a change, Lorna had already finished undressing May and was tasting her wet fingers. As I gave them a lick myself, May looked at me expectantly, seeing me like the way she tasted. I then climbed on top of her as Lorna had and kissed her in turn. Now she was under my cock, but she had to look past me to see her cousin getting between Lorna's legs to eat her out.

I grinned, and backed up to treat her to the same. Within moments of feeling my tongue slip through her juicy folds, she started moaning her approval along with Lorna.

"He's good, isn't he?" Spring asked from between Lorna's legs.

"Uh huh," May groaned in pleasure, already curling her fingers into my hair. For many minutes, Spring and I competed to make our respective pussies purr, with no clear winner. But both had their orgasms, and May started tasting real sweet.

"Have you ever fucked a girl?" I asked her when she finished.

"Duh, I'm in a sorority," she said. So I helped her up and nudged her cousin out of the way. Spring moved, allowing May to show us how well she can make Lorna come. Lorna grinned a stupid grin and threw her head back as her second girl of the night began feasting on her. Spring and I, we occupied ourselves with some kissing and touching, Spring also leaning against her cousin for support and stroking her back and hair and what not.

I started fingering the two cousins at the same time. Both gasped, and they looked at each other in question, a question I answered by pushing a pair of fingers deep in both. Lorna pulled May's head back where it belonged then and I moved forward onto Spring for more kissing.

She grew hot as I fingered her, bending over to return the favor. Her precious mouth did wonderful things for my self-preservation, but there's not much detail to put into how her throat wraps around me again and again like no other girl in the house can. Then, surprisingly, she pulled away and pointed it at her cousin's pussy.

May felt what was happening and propped herself up properly right away. I began the age-old thing of sliding my cock inside, working back and forth to mingle her wetness on my cock until her pussy accepted me all the way inside. Still Spring was there to kiss and caress me as I fucked her cousin. Lorna, Lorna just had to deal with holding May who was getting used to my size. But whenever she got comfortable, I started fucking her harder.

A few minutes gone, Spring planted her pussy over Lorna's head since her wasn't distracted by coming at the moment. Sucked for Lorna a bit because she really wanted to fuck May it seems. So I let them after I made May come, taking Spring off by herself, bending her over the bed and sliding into her from behind like I did to her cousin.

In minutes, both Spring and Lorna were wailing their hearts out in orgasm. Spring took her chance in getting away from me or else she knew she'd be under me all night. She was back at the headboard, plastering her pussy back onto Lorna's face.

"It's my turn!" her cousin protested. She leaped up and straddled Lorna's face as though she would out-muscle her away. I moved in, pushing her back against the headboard next to her cousin. Their legs crossed as Lorna and I did our disaster-control. Spring won Lorna's tongue, but May got me as consolation. I fingered her first, kissing her too, and shared some kisses with Spring until I was pushed out of the way for Lorna to do the same while she fingered her.