4-5-2 Salamandy's Pad - May Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for Prudence, she's as standoffish as Mandy can be when she wants to so I can't tell whether she's upset or patient or jealous. With Tiffany pashing me for all she's worth there's nothing I can do until she's done anyway. All I can do is shut my eyes to shut it out, to start making out with her who's got one thing on her mind. My hands are on her hips, and I reach down to her bare legs beyond her skirt hem, then back up the backside. It's a tight fit; my hands get stuck underneath Prudence's hips pressing against Tiffany's backside.

Touching Pru in that way wakes me up just a little yet inside that moment backs up a bit, making just enough space for my hands to close around Tiffany's bouncing backside, and she pulls close again. It's the first and only sign I have that she's okay with me making out with her trouble-causing floozy of a sister. Tiffany moans and turns her head to coax my tongue out further as I squeeze her juicy ass beneath her skirt. Almost a dream come true in its own right. By far having the biggest chest in the room, I'd have to say that Tiffany has the best ass as well. Not fair, I say! Mandy's still the hottest.

Both girls are still moving to the music a little, grounding me, reminding me of our surroundings. Prudence's hips pushing my hands against Tiffany's swaying ass, their hands caressing my shoulders and neck. I slide my hands up, up Tiffany's sides. As I get to her ribs, I feel the swell of her breasts filling her top on the way to her underarms. And just like that, she loses the kiss and rests her head back against her sister's shoulder.

It's simply amazing. One minute, we're just kissing an ordinary kiss after a dance. The next, the short blonde's entire body is aching for me to slide my hands forward on her chest and give her a real show. And there's Prudence right in front of my face. She's not looking at me with scorn as I expect her to, no. She's staring at her sister's breasts and my hands upon them, breathing hard through her slackened jaw. Almost just for her sake I fill my hands with the amazing chest and squeeze, squeeze, squeeze.

Where was I?

Just like I'd feared, Tiffany was putty in my hands because I couldn't keep them off her tits, and in front of Pru. This is exactly where I didn't want to be, and nothing have I ever wanted more. Tiffany, having to hold back all this time because of court proceedings and house calls and threats of compounding charges in the event of another arrest, groans with need only we can hear. Me, the lust I've saved up for her has only barely been under my control and I can't stop myself when I'm touching her soft body and I can see how much she wants it.

She let her hands fall, keeping me close with Pru's hand tied to hers wrapped around my back. I dared look into Prudence's eyes, expecting to see disappointment but not having it in me to stop. But instead is that reluctant lust that had sounded so funny when she told me about situations like this months ago. But there's nothing funny about the way Tiffany is slowly seducing the both of us, thrusting her big chest out at me and softly caressing her sister's neck with her lips. Prudence can hardly help but lean forward a little and nuzzle the pale white neck stretched out before her as she watches me grope her sister for the first time.

If only she knew how her stories had built fantasies for me. I'd already had the thing for Mandy, their sister, and all three were big-titted, hot little...

"Derrick, she's getting a little exposed..."

My guardian angel, letting me know she's been with me the entire time, as watchful as ever over her sister's safety and finally letting me know that I should slow down. Not stop, just slow down. And a good thing, too. Tiffany's off-the-shoulder dress is falling a bit to my careless handling.

"I think our following has unfriended us," I explained and pointed my chin behind her. She looked back and saw some girl invitee already had her top off and was waving around a bottle of liquor to entice the guests to lick it off her chest.

"In that case," she mused... She unwrapped her arm and Tiffany's from around me and wrapped them both around her sister. With a slow sway, she raised her hands up until she was cupping both the large breasts in her hands. Tiffany resumed moaning and rolling her head back, and Prudence squeezed her chest lightly and lightly kissed her exposed neck. I looked at her with evolving consideration, and she looked back. Something was changing between us. Literally. I felt wetness on Tiffany's thighs that I thought might become embarrassing.

"I've always wanted to know whether you had a thing for her, the way you talk about her." It's the most intimate thing I've ever asked Pru, best of my girl-shaped friends. So important to me she is that one fun night could never be worth our entire friendship.

"I do," Prudence answers me with gentle and straightforward truth I cherish about her. She squeezes her sister lovingly and kisses her neck tenderly. "Her body..." Her hands lift to the enormous breasts; Tiffany looks like she's been drugged with the way her tongue flops around out of her mouth. Prudence squeezes the nipples and pulls them out at me. "This amazing body captivates my thoughts. Her heart is mine, Derrick. Do you know how that makes me feel?"

I could only gulp. Her lips had stopped forming words but they were moving down, down to where Tiffany's cleavage was moving up to greet them. It was Prudence to sigh in pleasure when her lips touched Tiffany's chest. My hands crept from Tiffany's hips to Prudence's in my desire to feel her body just as hot as Tiffany's if a bit more under control. No sooner did my hands clutch her ass than she pushed her hips forward, grinding into Tiffany's squishy bottom. An end in its own way, yet promising so much more. Tiffany's crotch was pressing into mine, and my first reflex was to push back. I dropped my hips enough to match Tiffany's and I pushed my erection hard against her pussy. Tiffany cried sweet music just loud enough for the two of us to hear over the din coming from the other room.

Salamandy chose the perfect moment to barge in, right as my lips and Prudence's were smooching Tiffany's chest and tending to meet in the middle "Gains!" she fairly shouted. "Pru, how ya doing!"

"It was nice of you to invite us, Salamandy," Pru said politely but not necessarily kindly. She likes being called by her full name and does so to others, and Mandy does not. It was well known to anyone that knew anything about Mandy that Pru was her only sister that would talk to her because the rest had lingering grudges against her for stealing their crap or just didn't like being treated like crap.

Pru alone was too polite to scare off and wouldn't let blatant disregard pause her passing an invitation or a kind word to her elder sister. It was a little sad to see how one-sided a relationship it was, Mandy supposedly my girlfriend and Pru my bestest girl friend.

Anyways.

Mandy completely ignored Tiffany as usual.

"Are you drunk?" I asked her in wonderment. "I've only been away from the bar for like eight minutes."

"Guys having a good time?" she blathered, waving in the wind and still addressing her sister.

Where anyone else would've said, "I'm three sheets or some shit, thanks very much for asking," Prudence was honest about the way she felt. "Actually, my feet are killing me. May we please sit down in your room?" Her smoky eyes of dark chocolate meet mine for a moment.

"Door unlocks for you," Mandy nearly hiccups. Even my little sister can hold herself together under the influence better than... wait, no thinking about her.

"I know," Prudence replied, still waiting for an answer. She does?

"Come on." Mandy headed down the hall in an unsteady swagger. Prudence looked away politely, embarrassed for her older sister and helped pull up her younger sister's top around her chest. I followed, of course, bringing extra drinks just in case.

I got to the door as Mandy was showing her sisters inside, the only room there wouldn't be any action in, even only an hour into the party. "Help you?" she asked, standing in the doorway.

"Drink guy," I claimed, holding up another limon-taco frizzy and one peach-flavored vodka.

Mandy narrowed her eyes at me, but Tiffany from the bed shouted, "Yummy!" Mandy let me in so I could serve the drinks to the two.

"Come on, Gains," she called. "Let's go... go... uhh..."

"Do party stuff?" Tiffany asked helpfully.

Mandy sneered at her and grabbed my hand. I looked over my shoulder to see Prudence pulling one of her high heels of and caressing her sore foot. The door closed, and I pouted. As I walked back down the hall to the party, I remembered catching a glimpse of my pretty girl-shaped friend looking up at me, seeing the door shut between us in that instant. And in that instant was the first time that night that I distinctly saw her look disappointed.

Mandy, Mandy, Mandy. I'm following her around like a tool, now pointedly away from where my dick is pointing. I can't remember the last time that happened. Makes a person think about things. Isn't that just the way of it? First I figured I was sure to not get laid because I made a commitment to look after my girl's sisters. Then when those very sisters show lust, the girlfriend yanks me away and I know I'm not getting any from her. She loves these parties more than I do and believe me it's not the pussy she's after; she can get that shit anywhere.

Oh well, back to the floor and the party. The music was bumping and the liquor was flowing. Girls were losing their shirts, life is good. Too many guys, though. Instead of being locked in a room with the two hottest women in the house, I'm out with the hottest woman in the house who's looking at all the boys with lust in her eye.

And an entire eight seconds into getting back, Mandy shoved her loose tongue down some random guy's throat right in front of me. Fuck. More drunk than I'd reckoned yet nothing I'll question so long as I feel the urge to do the same when I'm in her shoes. Heck, she was probably watching me make out with Tiffany.

"Get your bitch-slut tongue out of my boyfriend!" some girl I don't recognize starts spitting.

"Come on, time to go," I say, pulling Mandy off by the hand. She walks with me backwards, oblivious to her transgression or anything beyond satisfying her male cravings she won't satiate on me like the rest of the girls in the house do. Back into her room we go, finding Prudence with both shoes off and Tiffany chugging down her fifth drink like it were water.

"Oh, hey, guys," Pru greeted.

"What're we doin' here?" droned Mandy. The remainder of her vocal skills were about shot. She's no teatoller; how the fuck did she get so drunk so fast?

"You can't let these two take your quiet escape without taxing them, can you?" I said sneakily as I wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"No, I'guess not," she mumbled.

"Tax?" Pru asked warily from a lifetime of living with Clepto-Mandia.

"Tax?" Tiffany beamed like it was some kind of board game.

I raised my eyebrow pointedly at Prudence, a retort from a similar look she gave me earlier, and she began smiling for real again.

I led my girlfriend to her two sisters sitting on her bed, watching carefully her expressions now that she was drunk. She was looking at her sisters, doing the same to them. Prudence looked strangely ravishing with her dress still dressing and her hair done up but her shoes off, and Tiffany was quite enchanting with long glamorous sleeves from her shoulders ending in gloves and leather boots laced up to her knees, high-heeled as Pru's without disturbing the height difference between them.

Soon Mandy's expression of general disgust at being so near Tiffany began to curl into a wicked grin. It was worth it to her having her sisters in her room with her together with me. "Gespecho's waltz number three, third movement," she commanded the thin air, staring at her black-haired sister. The computer spun up the speakers surrounding the room, encircling us with a fritzy spectacle that wants to make the body move.

"What?" she asked when I looked at her with an eyebrow up in the air. "Don't think I know my music?"

"You know me," I grinned.

She looked at me curious, not knowing what to think, but then she grinned again. "His eigth waltz," she corrected. The computer made the adjustment, and the new music was still a light three-step but with much more bass-driven obo and the light tap of a high-hat keeping the step. Oh yeah, keepin' it classy for the ladies. Or "Don't Hesitate, Skip to Eight." Been my motto ever since the one that got away stole my heart back in freshman year over a... me tell you about that later.

The faces of the two girls on the bed lit up along with the addition of music; and as her sister reached down for her to invite her to dance, Prudence grinned as well and said, "Lockdown, personal voice release only." Mandy's doorknob clicked loudly, as did her window, so Prudence reached between those magnificent tits for something that she touched to the handcuffs binding her to the blonde beside her. Freed from her burden for the moment, she slipped her black high heels back into place and allowed Salamandy to pull her to her feet. But before she wrapped her arms over her neck and let herself be pulled into her body and the music, she checked her hair in the mirror.

Sexy and coy. Completely worth the wait. I am going to fuck her tonight, I'm sure of it. Tiffany too, lest the poor girl implode from lack of cock.

Those two occupied, I likewise invited Tiffany up to dance. Her shoes would take at least half an hour to unlace, so she was still fully dressed and freshly handcuff-free to boot. She let me pull her up, baby-blue eyes wide in wonder when she's excited, loving the personal attention and feeling quite happy in my arms as I began leading her around the room as there was room to do.

The eighth waltz was more like club music in the current version, but Salamandy and Prudence were pulling it off like eighth-year dance students. They stepped perfectly in time together one two three, moving flawlessly around the room without bumping into anything or us. As the movement moved, they were moving together with more of a tango, the follower dipping down to slide hand and cheek up the leader's body and the leader dipping the follower. Erotic is the word.

Tiffany however had set my heart racing so bad that I wasn't capable of the complicated female-with-female pressure-free movements. I only held the three steps together and held her close, gazing down at her throughout and she at me. I hardly noticed the music ending but for Prudence knocking from behind.

Tiffany turned, and Prudence caressed her dark-colored lips boldly, then painted a trail of saliva down her neck and across her chest to land deep in her cleavage so she could pull her close by her dress. When the two pulled tightly together, making that beautiful breast burger, I thought I was meant to change partners, but Mandy was still with Pru, grinding up behind her and nuzzling her neck. So I got behind Tiffany and did the same. Not easy since I'm the tallest in the room and she's the shortest.

The three girls were moving with a purpose, the same purpose. While Pru and Tiffany were locked eyes together and touching softly, Mandy from behind was waiting patiently though still moving against her sister's ass. I dare say I was confused.

"This dance is called the Raison d'être," Prudence said to me.

"Sounds neat," I mentioned, wanting to sound every bit as interested as I felt.

"It's a courting ritual." I like the sound of that so far. "If you have your eyes on another girl in the room, you move yours up against her. If they like each other and her partner plays along, you get to dance with her. The trick is that you have to give your partner up to the other guy."

"Or in this case, girl?" I reasoned, looking at Mandy. She was looking at Tiffany with narrow eyes and seemed to like where she was just fine.

"What do I do?" I asked. Funny spot for me to be in. I thought I knew Mandy fairly well, Prudence too. One thing I do know about them is that they don't like each other very much, completely natural for sisters growing up together. Now I'm finding out they've got a lot in common. I feel out of place but for Tiffany wiggling with excitement in my arms.

"Watch us kiss."

"Uhh... okay."

I'm used to a lot of heavy flirting at parties and guys trying to kiss any girl he gets his hands on because he thinks it'll get her into a bed faster and I see girls kiss as part of their dancing rituals. These two, so far having been in the party scene tonight, hadn't had a chance to do the club thing like they were now. There was still the same mutual fascination and touching on the lips or the ears but still distance between them except for their foreheads touching on occasion.

Soon though Pru made a move, reaching for Tiffany's lips. Tiffany backed off, but flicking her tongue against her sister's lips, still touching and teasing. Pru made another move, first sliding her body against hers, their breasts shifting against each other, and caught the tip of Tiffany's extended tongue with hers just as she pulled away a second time.

On her third attempt she landed a fat smooch on Tiffany's lips before the retreat. Then Tiffany wavered forward, giving one loud smack in return, and backing off right away. Pru gave chase, getting one more kiss. This went back and forth until they were pushing tongues into each other's mouths with their advances, and at last they were met in the middle to exchange thick strands of liquored saliva.

I was amazed. Pru's told me many stories about Tiffany, but always about how she got magically seduced by any guy or girl that so much as accidentally touched her breasts. With breasts like hers, accidents are waiting to happen. But when she's on, there's no hint of girlish clumsiness. She's so damned good. Pru was going wild to kiss her by the time she finally allowed herself to be captured. I was... yes, "aroused" is the word I want and Mandy likewise had hunger in her eyes; I could feel her thrusts reverberating to me through the two ladies between us.

The sisters in the middle parted, both not too worn out but a bit out of breath.

"That it?" I asked.

"We always stop like that!" Tiffany whined. "Can't we do it for real?"

Groan. There's something painful to me about the way she says "always". In only one word, Tiffany has betrayed months, possibly years of girlish frolicking either in dance or in bed. I, having known both for equal years, am just now finding out.

"That wasn't a very good example anyway," Pru agreed. "Tiffany, show him the touching part."

"Okay!" came a fast agreement. Before I knew what hit me, the two wrapped arms around each other again and were kissing to put my feeble effort with Tiffany earlier to shame. Less flirting, more eagerness to plunder tonsils with tongues. Hearing Pru admit to being seduced by Tiffany's overwhelming sexuality is one thing, but seeing her actively pursue it is a wet dream come true.

Anyway, the touching.

The shorter Tiffany had naturally taken the neck position. Wrapping your arms around your partner's neck turns your breasts up to his (in their case, hers) eyes and helps you pull her lips closer to yours. When she made her move, they had to untangle and reset, less smooth and subtle than they seemed accustomed to. Tiffany's hands ended up on her sister's hip. From there, one stayed and one slid up. This time Tiffany was the aggressor, reaching for one of Prudence's tits. Tiffany's so well endowed, it's hard to take anyone else's seriously while hers are bursting out of her low-hanging top.